在每个周末加班通知怎么写英文怎么写

在周末用英语怎么说
在周末用英语怎么说
范文一:周末就要来了,你做好计划要干什么了吗?说说你的周末计划,看看怎么用口语表达吧: ① What are your plans this weekend?这周末你计划做什么?② I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend.我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。③ We're planning a TWO-Day Tour to Shanghai this weekend.我们计划这周末去上海两日游。④ Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?⑤ I'd like to pick sea shells this weekend.这周末我想去捡贝壳。⑥ We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday.星期六我们计划来次很长的徒步旅行。⑦ How about if we go tomorrow instead?我们改成明天去怎么样?⑧ Your plan for a class get-together.你这个同学聚会的计划听起来很不错。来个小对话,运用一下吧:A: Hi, Lucy. What are your plans for the weekend?嗨,露西,这周末你有什么计划吗?B: I have no idea now. How about you?我没什么计划,你呢?A: We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday. Are you up for it?星期六我们计划来次很长的徒步旅行。要去吗?B: Sounds great. Count me in.听起来不错,算上我一个。A: No problem. We make it at 7 o'clock at the school gate.没问题,我们约好7点在学校门口见。B: All right. I won't be late.知道了,我不会迟到的!Tips:Count me in:算上我,算我一份,是指把我考虑在对方的计划、行动中。在一些地方看到说count me on也可以表示“算上我”的意思,但实际在英语中,“算上我”的正确说法应该是count me in,其反义词是count me out。Count后面接on的一般说法是count on sb./sth.,表示“依靠,依赖”。原文地址:周末就要来了,你做好计划要干什么了吗?说说你的周末计划,看看怎么用口语表达吧: ① What are your plans this weekend?这周末你计划做什么?② I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend.我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。③ We're planning a TWO-Day Tour to Shanghai this weekend.我们计划这周末去上海两日游。④ Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?⑤ I'd like to pick sea shells this weekend.这周末我想去捡贝壳。⑥ We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday.星期六我们计划来次很长的徒步旅行。⑦ How about if we go tomorrow instead?我们改成明天去怎么样?⑧ Your plan for a class get-together.你这个同学聚会的计划听起来很不错。来个小对话,运用一下吧:A: Hi, Lucy. What are your plans for the weekend?嗨,露西,这周末你有什么计划吗?B: I have no idea now. How about you?我没什么计划,你呢?A: We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday. Are you up for it?星期六我们计划来次很长的徒步旅行。要去吗?B: Sounds great. Count me in.听起来不错,算上我一个。A: No problem. We make it at 7 o'clock at the school gate.没问题,我们约好7点在学校门口见。B: All right. I won't be late.知道了,我不会迟到的!Tips:Count me in:算上我,算我一份,是指把我考虑在对方的计划、行动中。在一些地方看到说count me on也可以表示“算上我”的意思,但实际在英语中,“算上我”的正确说法应该是count me in,其反义词是count me out。Count后面接on的一般说法是count on sb./sth.,表示“依靠,依赖”。
范文二:Starter Units 1—3 and Unit 1Name一、写出下列缩写形式并翻译成汉语 ( 7分)1. it is ______ 2.I am _______3. you are __________4. that is _______5. what is __________ 二、用缩写形式重写下列句子:2.That is my jacket.5.You are good friends.
6.She is a nice girl.三、默写人称代词与形容词性物主代词:1.我 我的 .2.你(们) 你(们)的 3.他他的4.她 她的 5.它它的四、用be 动词(am, is , are )填空:this in English?
an orange orange.you?
4.I fine.6.Mary a girl and Frank a boy.7.What color
his jacket?
8. His name
Tom.9.I Jim Brown.
Jim.12.My last name Brown.
.Alan Green.16.His first name
red.20.She
an English girl.
21. Her first name
Linda.22.Her last name Smith.
23. Her quilt purple and white.24.It a black pen. 25.- .in a middle school now and my school
very nice.五 、默写数词零到十____________________________________________________________________八 翻译短语1 用英语
8一床漂亮的被盖_________________9 我的电话号码____________________
10 你的姓氏_____________________11 你的朋友_______________________
12 你的名字_____________________13 她的QQ号码 __________________
14 他的电话号码_________________15 在中国_________________________16 第一初级中学___________________17 中山中学______________________ 18 我的姓氏________________________六、翻译句子1 你好,吉娜 , 你身体好吗?我身体好,谢谢。_____________________________?
___________________________________2 那个用英语怎么说? 它是一本英语书。____________________________________? ______________________________3 请拼写‖ number ―
___________________________4 那把钥匙是黄色的 _______________________________5 你叫什么名字? 我的名字叫珍妮 __________________? ________________6 你的姓氏是什么?我的姓氏是布朗_______________? ___________________你的名字是什么?我的名字是玛丽__________________?___________________我的全名是玛丽布朗_____________________________________________7他是Nick Miller. _____________________________他的全名是Nick Miller.______________________________他的名是Nick_______________________他的姓氏是Miller _________________________ 8她是Gina Green. __________________________9她是Helen吗?___________-_______?
不,她不是。_____ ,_______ ___________ 10 你是迈克吗?是, 我是 ________________________? ______,_______ _________ 11你是吉娜吗?不,我不是。 我是辛迪_________________________?______, _______ _______ . ________________________. 12 他是杰克吗? 不, 他不是。 他是迈克______________________?______, ________ _______ . ________________________. 13这把尺子什么颜色?_______________________.它是蓝色的._______________________ 14 我是戴尔米勒 。 我的朋友在中国________________________,____________________15. 3+2=?____________________________?____________________5+4=?
___________________________?_____________________16 你是迈克吗?是, 我是 ________________________? ______,_______ _________ 17你是吉娜吗?不,我不是。 我是辛迪_________________________? ______, _______ _______ . _______________________.18.你的电话号码是多少? 8226689.____________________________? _____________七、就划线部分提问:1.This is
2.That is3.It’s 4.It’s5.I’m. 6.He’s 7.The pen is . . 9.It’s 10.I’m . 11.My name’s 12. My first name’s .
13.Her last name is . 14.His first name is 14.My phone number is 八、找出下列每题中的错处,并改在后面的横线上:(6分)1、 (
Zhao Wei. (
English? ‖ ―Tt’s
orange.‖ (
C九、选择填空:(10分)(
)1—What color is it?
A.It’s an orange.
C. orange.
D. It’s a orange(
)2. 女孩的) name.
A.Bob. B.Cindy C. Frank. D. Eric(
)3.-What’s this in English?
A.It’s green.
B. green .
C. It’s a map.
D. It’s map.(
)4.-How are you?
.A.How are you?
B.Fine, thanks.
C.Good morning.
D.Good afternoon.(
–It’s a book.A.What’s this
B. How are you
CWhat color is it?
D.What’s your name(
- R-U-L-E-R.A.How are you
B. What color is it
C. Good evening
D. Spell it, please(
)7.Look, this is yellow ruler.
)8.It’s English map.
)9.That is ____ jacket. _____ jacket
blue.A. a, a
B. an, the
)10.She Linda and he Bob.
B. is, are
D. is, is(
.A. Is, is
B. Is, isn’t
C. Am, isn’t
D. is, are.(
)12.- he Mike?A. Is, is
B. Is, isn’t
C. Am, isn’t.
D. is, are.(
you Miss Zhang?A. Are, are
B. Are, is
C. Are, am
D. Is, am(
this your phone number?
.A. Is, is
B. Is, isn’t
C. Am, isn’t
D. is, are.(
am Nick Brown.
- Last name is Brown.A. I,I
first name is Jack.A. He, He
B. His, His
C. His, He
D. He, His(
)17.- She is Alice and
phone number is 456-9876A.
)18.-What’s name?
- name’s Jim.A. you, My
B. your, My
C. your, I
D. you, Your(
)19.-What’s name?
- name’s Yang Mi.A. She, She
B. her, Her
C. her, She.
D. his, Her(
)20.-Nice to meet you.A. Hi!
C. Nice to meet you, too.
D. I’m Tony.(
)21.-What’s her name?
A.My name is Jenny.
C.Her name is Jack. D.She name is Mary.(
you Jane Smith?
.A.Are, I am
B.Are, I’am not
C.Are, I’m no. D.Are, I’m not.十、把下列句子变为否定句,一般疑问句并做出肯定和否定回答1. I am Gina .
_________________________________.________________________?_____,_____ ______. / ______,_______ ________.2. You are Jenny. _______________________________.____________________________?_____,_____ ______. / ______,_______ ________.3. He is an English boy. ________________________________.________________________?______,_______ ______. / _______,_______ ________.4. She is my friend . _________________________________.____________________________?_____,_____ ______. / ______,_______ ________.5. The jacket is brown.___________________________.____________________________?_____,_____ ______. / ______,_______ ________.十一、书面表达. 假如你是艾丽斯(Alice),图片中的女孩是你的好朋友段静。请根据下面信息卡中的提示写一篇英语短文,介绍一下她,不少于5句话。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
范文三:今天是星期天,下午有英语课。我提前预习了课文,准备上完课后第一个给老师背诵,第一个回家。谁知,Lucy老师一见面就宣布:“今天不进行新课了,今天英语考试。”我的心情一下子跌到了谷底。天啊,我都没有复习呢!可怎么考啊?!在忐忑不安中我接过了同学传来的考卷。拿到试卷,我把整张卷子快速的扫了一遍。还好,还好,看上去不是太难。我紧张的心情又得以平复。第一题,填写单词所缺的字母,这道题对我来说还是很容易的,是送分题。第二道写音标也还简单。接下来的几道题目:选择、完形填空、改错等题,所到之处我都是一马平川,顺风顺水。我的心情一下子high起来了,整个人都觉得愉快轻松了。带有提示成份的连词成句,做起来更是令好心情步步攀升。只剩下英汉互译的一道小题了,胜利在望了!不想在这个时候,“拦路虎”出现了,汉译英中“最贵”这个单词mostexpensive中的expensive,这时就像洒在水里的白糖一样,无影无踪,在我的记忆里消失不见。任我左思右想,冥思苦想,仍记不起。还剩十分钟了,我不得不开始检查试卷。检查到选择填空时,我眼前一亮,就在备选项中,“expensive”露出了脑袋。真是踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费功夫!于是,我一招“乾坤大挪移”把“expensive”搞定!下课铃响了,一场搞突袭的周末英语课结束了。运气不坏,有惊无险。陕西省西安市碑林区雁塔路小学三年级:吴思彤
范文四:周末的英语课今天是星期天,下午有英语课。我提前预习了课文,准备上完课后第一个给老师背诵,第一个回家。谁知,Lucy老师一见面就宣布:“今天不进行新课了,今天英语考试。”我的心情一下子跌到了谷底。天啊,我都没有复习呢!可怎么考啊?!在忐忑不安中我接过了同学传来的考卷。拿到试卷,我把整张卷子快速的扫了一遍。还好,还好,看上去不是太难。我紧张的心情又得以平复。第一题,填写单词所缺的字母,这道题对我来说还是很容易的,是送分题。第二道写音标也还简单。接下来的几道题目:选择、完形填空、改错等题,所到之处我都是一马平川,顺风顺水。我的心情一下子high起来了,整个人都觉得愉快轻松了。带有提示成份的连词成句,做起来更是令好心情步步攀升。只剩下英汉互译的一道小题了,胜利在望了!不想在这个时候,“拦路虎”出现了,汉译英中“最贵”这个单词mostexpensive中的expensive,这时就像洒在水里的白糖一样,无影无踪,在我的记忆里消失不见。任我左思右想,冥思苦想,仍记不起。还剩十分钟了,我不得不开始检查试卷。检查到选择填空时,我眼前一亮,就在备选项中,“expensive”露出了脑袋。真是踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费功夫!于是,我一招“乾坤大挪移”把“expensive”搞定!下课铃响了,一场搞突袭的周末英语课结束了。运气不坏,有惊无险。
陕西省西安市碑林区雁塔路小学三年级:吴思彤
范文五:英语周末卷(一)虹口区2012年初三第二学期英语学科中考练习题
2012.4Part 2
Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 词汇和语法)II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)31. -Do you know ________ lady in blue?-Yes. She is a teacher of a university.A) a
D) /32. The poor couple dreamed of having a flat of ________ own some day in the future.A) they B) them
D) theirs33. All the boys went swimming that afternoon ________ Bob because he had a cold.A) except
B) including
C) besides
D) with34. You needn't tell me about this. ________ sent me a message about it three days ago.A) No one
C) Someone
D) Everyone35. How much ________ do you need to make dumplings for the family and the guests?A) potato
D) vegetable36. The story in the newspaper sounds ________, but where did the woman journalist get it?A) well
D) properly37. Since Jennifer is ________ girl in the class, you can find her easily in the classroom.A) tall
C) tallest
D) the tallest38. Dr. Sitwell took up the project on water pollution with several assistants in her ________ .A) sixty
B) sixties
C) sixtieth
D) sixtieths39. You may fail to pass the examination ________ you do your best to go over the lessons.A) after
B) because
D) when40. Only you ________ do such a thing, I'm sure, and nobody else has such an ability.A) must
D) can41. James, Catherine and I ________ friends since we were at the same primary school.A) am
C) will be
D) have been42. My uncle will send me some local postcards and stamps after he ________ France.A) reaches
B) reached
C) will reach
D) is reaching43. The aged people in the community ________ their eightieth birthday together last week.A) celebrate
B) celebrated
C) will celebrate
D) have celebrated44. Don't let such a thing happen again, ________ you will lose your job!A) and
D) so45. He used to be a good movie director but nowadays he is only busy ________ money.A) make
C) to make
D) making46. The mother always encouraged her baby ________ up by himself when he fell over.A) stand
C) to stand
D) standing47. ______ amazing performance the boy gave in the Talent Show yesterday evening!A) How B) What C) What a
D) What an48. Both my husband and I think it is the most amusing story we have ________ heard.A) ever
D) already49. -The music is too loud. Could you turn it down, please? -________.A) Sure, what time?
B) Sorry, I didn't notice it.C) Well, me too.
D) OK, go ahead.50. - Would you like me to take a photo of you in front of the church? -________A) Yes, please.
B) Well done.
C) Yes, I would.
D) With pleasure Part 2
Vocabulary and Grammar(第二部分词汇和语法)II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)31. Mr. Silver didn’t go shopping as usual _______ last night.A) in
D) /32. Mike is my net pal. I often help him with _______ Chinese on the Internet.A) he
D) himself 33. We were asked to check the answers _______ discussing with each other.A) by
D) with34. Though it was raining hard outside, yet we could see _______ people in the street.A) few
C) a little
D) little35. The plan about going camping during the summer holiday sounds _______.A) excited
B) exciting
C) excitedly
D) excitement36. The hail (冰雹) storm which hit this area last night was _______in recent years.A) heavy
B) heavier
C) heaviest
D. the heaviest37. How terrible it is that the water still can’t be drunk ______ it has been given medical treatment!A) although
B) because
D) if38. _______ of them knows Japanese, so I’ll have to ask another person for help.A) Neither
D) Each39. _______ nice flowers! Where did you get them?A) How
D) What an40. Please never lie to others, _______ no one will be your friends.A)as
D) or 41. You have already tried your best, so you _______ worry too much about the exams.A) can’t
B) needn’t
C) mustn’t
D) shouldn’t42. Our outdoor activity will continue _______ it rains this afternoon.A) if
C) as soon as
D) unless43. Newspapers say that so far H7N9(禽流感) has caused several people _______.A) die
D) died44. Mike _______ in his bedroom when his mother came back home.A) sings
C) is singing
D) was singing45. --- _______ time does your father spend watching TV every day?
--- About two hours.A) How much
B) How many
C) How long
D) How often46. I’m glad to know that I _______ with my best friend in the same university in future.A) study
B) will study
C) have studied
D) studied47. I won’t go to the movies this weekend because I ______ the film twice before.A) see
B) had seen
C) have seen
D) saw48. That ancient tower is part of our city’s history. It _______ many years ago.A) builds
C) was built
D) is built49. --- Would you like me to bring you a cup of tea?--- _______A) Yes, I’d like to.
B) My pleasure.
C) Yes, please.
D) It doesn’t matter.50. --- I’m terribly sorry. I left your notebook at home.--- _______.A) Certainly not
B) You are welcomeC) Sorry to hear that.
D) That’s all right. VII. Writing (作文): (共20分)99. Write a passage in at least 60 words according to the given situation (根据所给情景写一段不少于60词的短文,标点符号不占格。)In March, 2013, it was reported that thousands of dead pigs were seen floating on the Huangpu River in Shanghai. What do you think of it? How should we develop our good habits to protect the environment? (今年3月,上海黄浦江上漂浮着许多死猪。你是如何看待这种现象的?我们应该如何养成习惯去保护环境?至少举1-2个例子)(注意:文中不得出现任何姓名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。)2013年浦东新区初中英语中考模拟测试(满分150分,考试时间100分钟)考生注意:本卷有七大题,共99小题。试题均采用连续编号,所有答案务必按照规定在答题纸上完成,做在试卷上不给分。 Part 2
Vocabulary and Grammar
(第二部分词汇和语法)II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)31. There is ________ “u” in the word “university”.A) the
D) /32. China is a great country ________ a large population. We are proud of our motherland.A) of
D) by33. I need a new dictionary, so I’m going to buy ________ at the weekend.A) it
D) that34. Frank is playing his IPhone ________, but his father looks unhappy.A) lovely
B) happily
C) friendly
D) politely35. ‘Kung Fu Panda’ is one of _________ I have ever seen.A) most interesting films
B) the most interesting filmsC) more interesting films
D) the interesting films36. ----Mr. Lu, I still can’t understand what you told us, could you show me ________ example?A) the other
B) the others
C) another
D) others37. Angela, you ________ give me your reply at once. You can think it over and tell me later.A) can’t
B) mustn’t
C) needn’t
D) shouldn’t38. Both Ben ________ Billy were tricked into painting the fence by Tom Sawyer.A) and
D) but39. When summer holiday ________, many people will travel abroad with their children.A) came
B) will come
C) would come
D) comes40. It’s possible for ordinary people ________ on the moon in the near future.A) walk
B) to walk
C) walking
D) will walk41. We have had several Beijing operas in Shanghai Concert Hall ________ 2010.A) for
D) since42. The first class _______ when I entered the classroom this morning.A) had begun
B) has begun
D) begins43.The football fansbecame ________ when David Beckham(贝克汉姆) came out of the airport.A)
C) exciting
D) excitingly44. Keep __________reading English regularly, your reading skills will be improved quickly.A) practice
B) practicing
C) to practice
D) practiced45. The traffic police warned the driver __________ drive over 60 miles in town.A) not
D) to not46. ________ terrible weather we are suffering in China nowadays!A) What
C) What an
D) How a47. We should turn off the lights when we leave the room ________ we can save electricity.A) in order to
B) so as to
C) so,, that
D) so that48. Martin still works very hard ________ he’s not very well these days.A) so
B) because
D) when49. ---- The manager is out. Would you mind taking a message to him?---- ________.A) Never mind.
B) You're welcome.
C) Certainly not.
D) Don’t worry.50. ----How do you like our school, Tom?----_______.A) Yes, I like it.
B) No, I don’t like it.C) I don’t like it.
D) It’s very beautiful.
范文六:Translation翻译 for the weekend: 练习目的:融汇贯通准确漂亮表达自己操作方法:1.只看中文自己翻译2. 对照答案仔细批改3. 看着中文流利背诵,体会语感。1. 我看见了一些不同的事情,遇见了一些有趣的人,做了一些特别的事情。2. 我不知道我是否足够努力。我花了大部分的时间上网,但没有做任何有意义的事情。(enough, spend …doing)3. 我每天熬夜学习。这对我的健康不好。(stay up)4. 我们很惊讶超过80%的学生在餐桌上使用手机。(be surprised that..)5. 每天和父母有一个很好的谈话是理解彼此的非常棒的方式。(doing sth. is…)6. 你和你的朋友一样聪明吗?-不,我要聪明一点点但是他比我有趣多了。也比我努力一点点。我应该向他学习7. 对我来说,学习就像成长–你不知道发生了什么,但是你的身体和精神都变得更强。8. 只要我们能带出彼此的最好,朋友没必要一毛一样。9. 我读纸质书比电子书舒服些。10. 好就要更好,更好就要最好,决不要让这个过程停止。追求好到更好,直到最好。(好啰嗦啊,但翻译成英文这是一首小诗)Keys答案1. I saw something different, met someone interesting, and did something special. (过去时,adj.在sth./ someone 后面)2. I wonder if(是否) I’m hardworking enough. I spent most of my time surfing the Internet, but did nothing meaningful.(enough,spend …)3. It’s not good for my4. We were surprised that over 80 % of the students use cell phones at dinner table.5. Having a nice daily talk with our parents is a fantastic/wonderful way to understand each other.6. Are you as smart as your best friend? – No, I’m a little funnier and a little more hardworking. I should learn from him.7. As for me, studying is like growing up – you don’t know what happened, but you become stronger in both the body and the mind.8. It’s not necessary for friends to be the same as long as we bring out the bestin each other.9. I read paper books more comfortably than e-books.10. Good, better, best,Never let it restUntil good is better,and better best.特惠赠送:4单元考试最后30题(错了10题以上的请打印重做)Translation翻译 for the weekend: 练习目的:融汇贯通准确漂亮表达自己操作方法:1.只看中文自己翻译2. 对照答案仔细批改3. 看着中文流利背诵,体会语感。1. 我看见了一些不同的事情,遇见了一些有趣的人,做了一些特别的事情。2. 我不知道我是否足够努力。我花了大部分的时间上网,但没有做任何有意义的事情。(enough, spend …doing)3. 我每天熬夜学习。这对我的健康不好。(stay up)4. 我们很惊讶超过80%的学生在餐桌上使用手机。(be surprised that..)5. 每天和父母有一个很好的谈话是理解彼此的非常棒的方式。(doing sth. is…)6. 你和你的朋友一样聪明吗?-不,我要聪明一点点但是他比我有趣多了。也比我努力一点点。我应该向他学习7. 对我来说,学习就像成长–你不知道发生了什么,但是你的身体和精神都变得更强。8. 只要我们能带出彼此的最好,朋友没必要一毛一样。9. 我读纸质书比电子书舒服些。10. 好就要更好,更好就要最好,决不要让这个过程停止。追求好到更好,直到最好。(好啰嗦啊,但翻译成英文这是一首小诗)Keys答案1. I saw something different, met someone interesting, and did something special. (过去时,adj.在sth./ someone 后面)2. I wonder if(是否) I’m hardworking enough. I spent most of my time surfing the Internet, but did nothing meaningful.(enough,spend …)3. It’s not good for my4. We were surprised that over 80 % of the students use cell phones at dinner table.5. Having a nice daily talk with our parents is a fantastic/wonderful way to understand each other.6. Are you as smart as your best friend? – No, I’m a little funnier and a little more hardworking. I should learn from him.7. As for me, studying is like growing up – you don’t know what happened, but you become stronger in both the body and the mind.8. It’s not necessary for friends to be the same as long as we bring out the bestin each other.9. I read paper books more comfortably than e-books.10. Good, better, best,Never let it restUntil good is better,and better best.特惠赠送:4单元考试最后30题(错了10题以上的请打印重做)
范文七:我的周末英语作文一:My weekendHi!My name is SunShi.I have a busy weekend!On Saturday.I m going to visit my grandparents by bus.After.I m going to buy a new book.I m going to go home and read the new books.In the evening.I m going to the shop with my mother.On sunday!I am at home.I am get up at 7:30 then I wash my face and teeth.After breakfast.I am watching TV at 10;30.I am eating my lunch.then I go to bed for lunch.When I am wake up the time is 2:30,So I am going to do homework when I finsin my homework.the time is 4:30.I am going to have supper!我的周末英语作文二:My weekendWhat do you usually do at weekends?Well,I'd like to tell you something about my weekends.My weekends are busy and happy.At weekends I must go to learn Olympic Maths and English.After these,I can do anything that I like.Sometimes I do my homework.Sometimes I go shopping with my mum and sometimes I go out to play with my friends.If I have time,I must play computer.I go online to have a talk with my friends by QQ.I always feed my QQpet so,it has a high grade.Sometimes I dress up my blog and make some friends on it.I like my weekends.I hope everyday is weekend!我的周末英语作文三:My weekendLast weekend I was in happy.On Saturday morning get up at the seven o’clock and eat breakfast. I did homework at the afternoon, but play the compater games. So I liked very much. And everning it eat dinner and watcher TV.On Sunday morning is get up and breakfast to and afternoon in the was friend go shopper. And everyear in the parent in the to away.Is weekend in the veary happy!我的周末英语作文四:last weekendLast weekend was rainy day.Istayed at home.But i was happy.First,I finishmy homework.then,I called my friends.Next,I surfed the Internet,I plyed the piano,too.Afterthat I cleaned living room ,listened to music and danced in my room.Oh,what a busy weekend! but I was very happy!我的周末英语作文五:My last weekendMy last weekend is very busy.On Saturday morning,my mom went shopping with me.I am visited grandmother.Because today is grandma's birthday.We cook the meals together.In the evening,mom went home with me.On Sunday morning,I'm did homework and played computer games.In the afternoon,I'm went to a park.This is my last weekend.What about you?
范文八:我的周末初一英语作文一:My busy weekendI had a busy weekend last week. On Sunday morning, I did sports and read English. After breakfast, I did my homework. In the afternoon, I went to the library and borrowed some books. I visited my aunt in the evening. She cooked delicious dinner for me. On Sunday morning I got up very late. I read a book about history. In the afternoon I played soccer with my friends. In the evening I watched TV with my family. I was very tired but happy.我的周末初一英语作文二:My weekendI think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.我的周末初一英语作文三:My weekendI didn’t finish my work today. I didn’t write the English dairy. My mother wasvery angry because she has keen me to get ahead in the career. I know that she is good for me, but I don’t know how to say now. May be I lacks confidence in myself. Now I am writing my English now. From now on I will force myself to practice English and do exercise. I hope I can be turn better tomorrow.Today I knew a new word: practices makes perfect.我的周末初一英语作文四:My weekendLast saturday,
I was very happy.On saturday,
I got up at seven o'clock. After breakfast, I did my homework, It was a little difficult. Then I played computer games,It was very interesting, so I liked they very much.In the eveing ,I visit my friend--Hans,he was very friendly to me,I love him.I was veryhappy,I think you did too.我的周末初一英语作文五:My weekendI had a busy weekend.On Saturday morning,I cleaned the room and washed the clothes.In the afternoon,I did my homework.It was a little difficult,On Saturday evening,I went to the movies.On Sundaymorning ,I went to the library to read a book about history.Then in the afternoon ,I went to the beach.On Sunday night,I watched an interesting talk show.What a busy but happy weekend I had!
范文九:3B周末卷15Class_________ Name____________ No._________
Mark________ I. Listen and choose (选出你听到的单词或词组,)( B’s a circle.( C( C’s feet.( C( B( AII. Listen and fill(听音填入所缺的字母) fla
obIII. Listen and choose (听录音,选出相应的答句)( C ) 1. Can you hop, Peter and Danny?( B ) 2. Are your father’s hands big?( C ) 3. Where can we see the cows?( B ) 4. It’s cold today.( A ) 5. Touch your nose. How does it feel?IV. Listen and choose (根据听到的内容和问题,选出正确的答句)( C ) 1. Look at my hands. They are big. I can touch and feel with them. Look at my feet. They are big too. I can play football with my big feet.Q: What can I do with my big feet?( B ) 2. I’m Alice. I like spring. I can plant trees and have picnics with my friends. My friend Eva likes summer. She likes eating ice cream and watermelons. My brother Ben likes winter. He can ice-skate with my father. He likes ice-skating very much.Q: What season does Eva like?( A ) 3. Look at the monkey. It can ride a bicycle and play with the ball. The dog is clever too. It can jump very high and count “One, two, three.” The elephant is so strong. It likes eating apples.Q: What can the monkey do?( C ) 4. Jack: Taste the green orange. How does it taste, Tom?
Tom: It’s sour.Jack: How about the orange orange?Tom: Oh, it’s sweet.Q: How does the orange orange taste?( B ) 5.Today is Children’s Day. We can sing and dancetogether in the classroom. We can play games with friends and teachers. We have a party together. We are happy.Q: What can you do on Children’s Day?.V. Listen and write (听音填词)
Look at the picture. I can draw . These are my . They’re big.
nose is small. And my
is big. I have two long legs and two big . How funny I am!Writing (书写阅读部分)I. Copy and write (正确抄写句子, 注意大小和标点符号)Can you draw yourself ,Peter ?
Yes,that’s easy.II. Read and judge(辨音,用“T”或“F”表示( F
(FIII. Choose the best answer (选择填空)(
) 1. _______ are they? They are white clouds.A. What B. What shapeC. What colour(
) 2. I can play basketball ______ my hands and arms.A. with B. at C. in(
) 3.How many shapes are there? ________ only one.A. There are
B. There is
) 4. I ________ summer. It’s too hot.A. like B. don’t like C. not like(
) 5. I can _________ my legs.A. touch
) 6. I can eat with my ________ and run with my ________.A. mouth…handsC. mouth…legs B. ears…legsIV. Read and write (用to be, to have, there be的适当形式填空)1. Kitty and I are new pupils. We have a new teacher.2. Look at this picture. There’s a girl in it. Her eyes are big.3. Has your sister any new dresses? No, she hasn’t.4. My gloves are new. But your gloves aren’t new. Look at that pair of gloves . It’s new.5. Are there any foxes in the circus? No, the foxes are in the zoo.V. Change the patterns (按要求改变句型)1. Those are orange stars. (单数句)That is an orange star. 划线提问) What can you do with your hands? 划线提问)How many flowers has Alice? 划线提问)What shape are these biscuits?5. There are some pictures in the classroom. (改成否定句)There aren’t any pictures in the classroom. VI. Write.写话:用三种不同的句型自我介绍,至少5句话。Hello. My name is Linda. Look at me. I have a round face. My hair is long and black. I like swimming. I can swim with my arms and legs. I am a happy girl.
范文十:状元名师堂教育初三全日制周考(5.16)英 语 试 卷第I卷(选择题)第一部分:英语知识运用第一节:单项填空1. The young man plays violin very well, but he plays basketball badly.A. the
D.不填is a good idea to bring your camera because you may want to take photos of the autumn leaves.A. This
D. What3. If you don"t work hard for most of the year and then work hard for only a few days before the exam, you will probably
A. succeed
D. passdoes the baby mouse weigh?----About 20grams.A. How much
B. How many
D. What5. Bonnie looks very smart and is always pink because pink is her favorite color.A. with
D. inA. Yes, please.
B. I"m afraid not
D. No, thanks7. This girl is ready to help people any time. When she is on the bus, she always her seat to someone in need.A. gives
D. giving8. Mum, this t-shirt is too small. Would you buy me a
one?A. nice
D. larger9. In Japan, people sometimes give special gifts. But they are not open. Later, people may
the same gifts to someone else.A. give up
B. give in
C. give away
D. give back10. Making friends is not easy. Sometimes it can take years you become true friends with someone.A. before
C. because
D. Unless11. The girl with her grandparents for the moment because her parents are both very busy this month.A. lived
B. is living
D. was livingI have something more?----But there"s nothing in the fridge now.A. Must
D. Can13. ---- Do you know
England?----I"ve heard that he wants to go there for further study.A. why he will go to
B. why will he go toC. he why will go to
D. he will why go to14. The girl catches the flowers on a wedding will be the next to get married.A. whom
D. whose15. ---- Drunken drive is dangerous, isn"t it?---- Yeah. That why drunken drivers to prison even without causing accidents.A. sent
B. are sent
D. are sending16. The number of books in the bookshop is about 10,000 and a number of themabout science.A. is
D. Wereso that I wouldn"t get wet in the rain.A. candle
B. umbrella
D. Wallet18. our English teacher encourages us
part in all kinds of after-class activities.A. to take
D. to taking19. ---- Would you like to see the movies with me tonight? It"s said to be a scien
A. Thank you very much
B. Yes, I"d love to.C. No, I don"t think so
D. You"re welcome20.----You"re coughing badly. Have you gone to see a doctor?---No, but I
A. am going to
B. will not
C. am not going to
D. haven"t
第二节:完形填空(共15小题.每小题2分,满分30分〉AMr. White was holding a party at home to celebrate his sixtieth birthday. To make him happy, one of his and criticized the singer.““Yes," was the answer, " She is my wife. "“Oh, I beg your pardon,”wondered who wrote that awful song?”“I did," was the answer.21. A. dreamed
B. decided
D. remembered22. A. woman
D. boy23. A. terrible
B. beautiful
C. exciting
D. sweet24. A. what
D. which25. A. and
D. butBOnce, the famous scientist Einstein travelled to many places in America to give lectures. He travelled in a When the driver took his place, everybody applauded (鼓掌people warmly applauded. The driver turned to look at Einstein. Einstein nodded with a smile on his face. 26. A. bus
D. car27. A. always
C. sometimes
D. hardly28. A. different
C. uncomfortable
D strange29. A. spoken
D shouted30. A. Somebody
B. Everybody
D. Anybody31. A. If
B. Although
C. However
D. When32. A. carried
B. believed
C. stopped
D. pleased33. A. difficult
C. relaxing
perfect34. A. smiled
C. refused
D. jumped35. A. student
C. teacher
D. uncle第二部分:阅读理解(共25小题,每小题2分,满分50分)第一节:短文理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)阅读理解
ALaura Brent is a manager in an important company. She has three children—the eldest is 10, and youngest isthree. “My job was only possible because my husband David was prepared to take my place and become a house husband,” she says.More and more couples are finding this arrangement suits them better in today"s world, where women are rising to the top of their careers faster and more easily than they did in the past. Many men, on the other hand, like the idea of staying at home and looking after the children. “My children see a lot more of me than I saw of my father when I was young, and I think it"s better for them, especially for the boys,” says David. “It works just as well for Laura.”“Now I can come home from a hard day at work, and immediately relax with the children, instead of having to do the housework and the cooking,” she says.Is there anything David misses about going out to work?“Not really. I suppose the worst thing about looking after children and doing the housework is not having a lunch break! It"s a lot harder than most men think.”36.How many people are there in Laura"s family?A.2.
C.4. D. 537.Who does most of the housework in the family?A.Laura.
B.David.C.The children.D.David"s parents.38.What does Laura usually do after coming back from work?A.Cook for the family.
B.Take children from school.C.Take a good rest with the children. D.Wash dishes and sweep the floor.39.What does David think of his job at home?A.Hard.
C.Boring. D. Fun40.One of the reasons why men choose to stay at home is that______.A.children hate to stay with their mothersB.men are better at looking after the childrenC.women do better at work than they did beforeD.children want their fathers to help them with the homeworkA. 9:00.
D. 10=30.42. If you have to get to New York before 12=00, you'd better take ______.A. X500
D. X50343. Which of the following trains does not stop at BWI Airport?A. X502.
D. X505. 44. If you want to go on weekends, you can NOT choose ______.A. X501
D. X50445. Which of the following is true according to the timetable?A. You can have meals on most of the trains.B. Most of the trains do not stop at Neward Int'l Airport.C. You can't buy a ticket at the stations without reservation.D. Nobody can get from Princeton Junction to Metropark on January 30.CThe most enjoyable way to discover Liverpool is by boat.River Mersey. It"s the best way to find out about this city"s long and interesting history. The Liverpool Ferry,which is the oldest ferry service in Europe,started more than 800 years ago.In the l8th century Liverpool became an important city for international businessacross the Atlantic Ocean.Ships sailed from Liverpool to the United States andAfrica.The place to learn more about Liverpool"s importance is the Maritime Museum.Liverpool was important because of its industry and trade in the 18th century.In the20th century it became famous for music.The boys in the rock group,the Beatles,allcame from Liverpool.The city is very proud of them.It named its airport John Lennon International Airport。after one of the Beatles.Tourists can take a bus tour to visit some of the places the Beatles mention in their songs, 1ike Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields.They can also visit the Cavern Club—the group first played there in 1961.The Beatles Story is a museum and gallery.Here you can find out more about these world—famous musicians.But there"s more to see and do in Liverpoo1.At the Walker Art Gallery you can see the best art in the North of England.If you like modern art,the place to visit is the Tate Gallery.But above all,it"s the friendly and welcoming people of Liverpool who make this a city you should visit when you come to Great Britain.46.A.people who live in Liverpool
B. students who want to study in UKC.foreigners who want to visit Great Britain D. people who are interested in history47.
D. bicycle48.Liverpool first became famous for________.A. its important in international business.
B. a group of pop singersC. a beautiful river called River Mersey
D. a big museum in the town49.For people who are interested in music,the place they want to visit most would be______A.the Maritime Museum
B.the Tate GalleryC.the Beatles Story
D.the Walker Art Gallery50.Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?Liverpool
A.A good place to visit in UK
B.The history offriendly people in UK
C.The most famous and of the world
D.The mostDTo most of us, school means classes, teachers, schedules, gradesand tests. But for the children at Sudbury Valley School in Massachusetts, school is very different.Firstly, there are no lessons. All the children, aged between 4 and 19, do whatever they want. There are no teachers, only “staff members”. The idea behind this is that you do not need to make children learn, because children want to learn anyway. “You do not need to say to a three-year-old, ,,Go explore your environment." You can"t stop them!”says Daniel Greenberg, a founder of the school. “But if you make children do what you want all day… they will lose all taste of learning.” At Sudbury Valley School, you will find children talking, reading, painting, cooking, working on computers, studying French, playing the piano, climbing trees, or just running around. Two boys spent three years just fishing!The other way that Sudbury Valley School is different is that the children can decide the rules. Every week, there is a school meeting where both children and staff have one vote (投票)each—even the four-year-olds. They decide the school rules, how to spend the school money, and even which staff they want and do not want anymore.
When the school first opened in 1968, people said it would never work. But today, the school has 200students, and 80% of its students go on to college. Even the two boys who went fishing all the time have 51. What's special about the school?A. There is nobody but students there.
B. All the students are of the same age.C. There are no classes for the students.
D. There are no rules in the school.52. What do the students do in the school?A. They learn everything there from the staff members.B. They grow up there without learning anything.C. They spend all the time with their parents.D. They do whatever they are interested in.53. The school seems to believe that children________.A. learn best when they are doing what they wantB. are too young to learn anything by themselvesC. can look after themselves without any helpD. can't go to college without any hard work54. A. the writer doesn't like the idea of the schoolB. the school is quite successful in its workC. most of the parents don't believe in the school D. younger students learn better there than older ones55. A. family
C. lifestyle
D. job第二节:补全对话(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)根据下面的对话内容,从方框内的选项(A、B、C、D、E、或F)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选择中有一股为多余选项。G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward?
G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well, I like comedies because they're funny. And I think thrillers are great.
G I don't like documentaries, either. And I don't like thrillers—they're scary.Boy:G Well, I like action movies.
G Uh-huh. They're exciting. And I like Beijing Opera, too. It's very interesting. My father and I like it a lot.第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共40分)第三部分:写(共三节,满分40分)第一节:阅读填空(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容补全答题卡上对应表格中所缺失的信息,每空不超过2个词或数字。True or false? Only old women knit.Not anymore!Knitting has now become a fashionable hobby with women in their 20s and 30s. Young womencan be seen knitting in coffee shops, hairdressers, bookstores, and bus stops, andHollywood stars like Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, and Gwyneth Paltrow all knit.They are knitting scarves, hats, socks, and sweaters—even bikinis and wedding dresses!Knitting is being called the "new yoga". It is very relaxing and is the perfect hobby forour busy, stressful, 21st-century lives. It slows down your heart and lowers your bloodpressure. Lissy Blomster, a 25-year-old buyer from New York, says "I come home from work mad and stressed almost every day. But after 30 to 45 minutes of knitting, I'm totally relaxed. " Jenny Carter, a 32-year-oldadvertising executive from Seattle, always knits through her lunch break. "It helps me clear my head and start fresh," she says.Even some men are taking up knitting. Dave White, a 33-year-old IT manager from San Francisco, started knitting six months ago, after a woman friend introduced him to it. " I like knitting because I can go into my own little world and forget about my problems," he says. But he has not told any of his men friends that he knits, and he never knits in public. Brian Duffey, however, a 26-year-old student from Chicago, said, "I knit anywhere,d it attracts women. "第二节:选词填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,根据文中意思,从方框中选词恰当的词,并在答题卡上对应题号后面的横线上写出各单词的完整、But have you ever been to Disneyland? In fact, there are now several the world.call it a theme park. It has all the normal attractions that
also has a theme. The theme, of course, is Disney movies and
amusement parks, but in Disneyland, the
that you can find Disney characters all over the roller
buy Disney gifts. And you can see Disney-characters walking around Disneyland all the time!第三节:书面表达(共1题,满分20分)有两名国际交流生想加人你们学校的英语俱乐部。请你根据下面的日程表,用英语给他们介绍俱乐部每周的活动安排。☆☆学校英语俱乐部活动日程表注意:1.词数80左右;2.可以适当增加细节,但文中不能出现学校的真名;3.开头已给出,不计人总词数。Hello! Welcome to join in our English club. Let me tell you the calendar of our schoolEnglishclub.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

我要回帖

更多关于 周末放假通知怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信