写一篇日记200字左右关于当地空气质量的日记

2015下半年四级作文范文:空气污染
来源:  【】 
  For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the following question. Suppose you are the environment minister of your country. What are you going to do to solve the air pollution in   recent years?
You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.    My plan to solve the air pollution  The air pollution has become a serious problem in recent years. If not solved, it will cause many health problems to our citizens. As the environment minister, I do feel obliged to take some measures to tackle this problem. Here’s my plan.  In the first place, I urge that cars be restricted based on the odd and even number rule. It can be seen that the air condition at weekends is much better than that on weekdays, one of the reasons for which is the decreasing number of cars on the road. Therefore, to limit the cars during the weekdays is a good solution.  Second, I would like to abandon the barbecue stalls. Actually, it’s not healthy. Besides, the barbecue smoke also pollutes the air, so it’s better to abandon the barbecue stalls.  Last but not least, I strongly recommend that relative laws be made to inspect those factories which produce excessive smoke, especially those steel plants, organic chemical plants, and coking plants.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-高三英语作文 介绍本地空气污染的相关情况和应对措施_爱英语吧
高三英语作文 介绍本地空气污染的相关情况和应对措施
时间: 14:43&&作者:admin&&来源:
相关阅读:
精彩栏目推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇日记50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信