家庭成员的英语单词包括自己吗我是在英语试卷上做到

您的位置: &>&&>&
英语口语是怎样练成的5:Family members 家庭成员
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
Unit 05 Family members 家庭成员入门篇
Hi,are you ready? OK ,Let&s start.
爱屋及乌,当我们与人交谈时后,往往经常谈及我们的家庭及家人,我们愿意和别人分享我们的幸福和欢乐。因此当别人谈起自己的家庭或者家人的时候,我们应该耐心倾听,这一点是很重要的,我们可以问一些有关家庭的问题,这样有利于更好的相互了解。
Home is always warm place in the word。
谈论家庭成员十大经典句型
你爸爸是做什么的
What does your father do?
他在哪里上班?
Where does he work?
他怎么去上班
How does he go to work?
你妈妈是干什么工作的
What does your mother do?
你妈妈在哪里上班
Where does your mother work?
你妈妈怎么去上班
How does your mother go to work
你爸爸喜欢他的工作吗
Does your father like his job?
你妈妈喜欢他的工作吗
Does your mother enjoy her work?
你是干什么工作的
what do you do?
Do you enjoy your studies?
Situational dialogues
《情景对话》
A:what does your father do?
B:My father is an office clerk
A:Where does he work?
B:He works in Beijing.
A:How does he go to work?
B:He goes to work by bus.
A:What does your mother do?
B:My mother is a teacher.
A:Where does your mother work?
B:She works in a middle school.
A:What does she teach?
B:She teaches Chinese.
A:How does your mother go to work?
B:She goes to work by subway.
A:Does your mother enjoy her work?
B:Yes ,she enjoys her work.My mother is a good teacher.
A:What do you do?
B:I am a middle school student.
A;Do you enjoy your studies?
B:Yes, I do ,I enjoy my studies and I am a straight A student.
《语法练习》
What does your father do?
What does your uncle do?
What does your brother do?
Where does he work?
Where does she work?
Where does saly work?
How does he go to work?
How does she go to work?
How does saly go to work?
What does your mother do?
What does your sister do?
What does your aunt do?
Where does your mother work?
Where does your aunt work?
Where does your sister work、
How does your mother go to work?
How does your aunt go to work?
你爸爸喜欢他的工作吗
Does your father likes his job ?
Does your uncle likes his job ?
Does your bother likes his job ?
Does your mother enjoy her work ?
Does your aunt enjoy her work ?
Does your sister enjoy her work ?
What do you do?
What does he do ?
What does she do?
Do you enjoy your studys?
Do you enjoy your work?
Do you enjoy your life?
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
生活中,有一些人喜欢开善意的玩笑或无伤大…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
12-02[] 11-11[] 10-26[] 10-17[] 09-14[] 09-06[] 08-23[] 08-04[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。2016介绍我的家庭成员的英语作文
2016介绍我的家庭成员的英语作文
责任编辑:焕敏&
  导语:家里有什么?家里有亲人、有温暖、有亲情??满满的都是温馨。是什么让我们有自己的一片蓝天,是亲情。在家中,谁和我们是最亲的亲人?是爸爸,妈妈。下面是小编为大家整理的介绍家庭成员英语2,希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读,仅供参考的,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网的栏目!
  介绍家庭成员英语作文:
  We are a family of four, dad, mom, I, brother, Ming Ming is a person, how can I say it's punctuation? Want to know why? Don't worry, slowly to listen to me.
  Exclamation point Old mama I saw mother's photo. As a young mother is very beautiful, slim figure with high heels, really is a bit like! . Her character is very open and bright, we have a little fun benevolence, she knew, she would have a cow.
  My mid-term exam achievement at the top of the class Wow r, it would be nice to my daughter, if to make the extra effort, the final must first! Look, mom a rang rang, so I can not to race to the top?
  Dad is a teacher, the university entrance exam disciple test of tsinghua university and Peking University my hubby, than the somebody else when the county also cow! When the magistrate retired, few peop If my husband retired, plum, full of the world!
  The question mark I
  What thing that has ever happened to me, always likes to ask why, always like to ask what comes next, often make teachers under the table.
  Teacher, our ancestors are apes, but what is the ancestors of great apes?
  Teacher, we have Chinese, English, German, Arabic language But our ancestors are apes, ancestral language should be the same?
  What is teacher, Madame Curie was name?
  What is teacher, Madame Curie was name?
  Introduce the composition of the family members 5 composition to introduce family members
  Sometimes much ask, the teacher be agitated: ask your dad to go home, your father is a high school teacher, know more! Look, I have asked the teacher.
  Quotes dad
  Dad likes to drop book bag, often quote leaming to teach me, give some examples.
  Have an exam, I secretly hiding in the small study high in self-esteem Doug. Dad come in, in reference to open the: tagore said: if you miss the moon, you're just tears, you also miss the stars, you say dad so earnestly to ramble about half a day, I could also miss the stars?
  Another time, I pulled a lie for one thing, dad knew, reference again: people speak commandments, abandon integrity, one's life to become angry, the flower of friendship in the die, the fruit of the affection in wither I asked dad what celebrities, he mysteriously a smile: NingShi quotes!
  The comma brother
  My younger brother is less than a year old, was born, head, more like animation's big head son, a bit like punctuation marks in the family, more. For example, when he's crying, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa crying stop, stop crying, endless. When eating milk also uneasy cent, breathe, stop, Chou, to breathe again, stop, Chou, no half an hour to drink a bottle of milk.
  How, my family has a characteristic?
  参考翻译:
  我们一家四口,老爸、老妈、我、弟弟,明明都是人嘛,我怎么说是 标点 呢?想知道为什么吗?别急,听我慢慢道来。
  叹号 老妈我看了老妈的照片。年轻时的老妈很漂亮,苗条的身材配上高跟鞋,还真有点像 ! 。她性格很开朗,我们仁有了点乐事,被她知道了,她都要大惊小怪的。
  我期中考试成绩冲人全班前十名 哇r,我的千金真不赖,如果再加一把劲,期末肯定得第一! 瞧,老妈这么一嚷嚷,我能不力争上游吗?
  老爸是老师,高考时有弟子考人清华、北大 我家老公啊,比人家当县长的还牛!当县长的退了休,没有几个人会记得他;我老公要是退了休,肯定桃李满天下!
  问号 我
  我呢,遇到什么事总喜欢问个为什么,总喜欢打破沙锅问到底,常弄得老师们下不了台。
  老师,我们的祖先是类人猿,但类人猿的祖先是什么啊?
  老师,我们人类语言有汉语、英语、德语、阿拉伯语 但我们祖先都是类人猿,祖先的语言应该一样吧?
  老师,居里夫人的本来姓名是什么?
  老师,居里夫人的本来姓名是什么?
  有时问得多了,老师烦躁: 回家问你爸去,你爸是高中老师,懂得多些! 瞧,我把老师都问烦了!
  引号 老爸
  老爸喜欢掉书袋,常常引用名人名言来教导我,举些例子说吧。
  有一次考试考砸了,自尊心很强的我躲在小书房里暗暗掉 豆豆 。爸爸进来,在一旁引用开了: 泰戈尔说过:如果错过月亮时,你只是流泪,那你也将错过群星 你说,老爸这么苦口婆心地絮叨半天,我还能错过 群星 吗?
  还有一次,我为一件事扯了谎,老爸知道了,又引用了起来: 人要讲诫信,抛弃诚信,生命变得生气全无,友谊之花在凋谢,亲情之果在枯萎 我问老爸是哪位名人说的,他诡秘地一笑: 宁氏名言!
  逗号 弟弟
  我弟弟还不到一岁,出生时,头大得出奇,跟动画片中的 大头儿子 一样,更有点像标点符号家族中的 , 。比如他哭闹时, 哇呜,哇呜,哇呜,哇呜 哭一下停一下,停一下哭一下,没完没了。吃奶时也不安分,吸一口,停一下,瞅一阵,再吸一口,停一下,瞅一阵,一瓶奶没半个钟头喝不完。
  怎么样,我的家庭有特点吧?
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved你现在的位置 : &
家庭成员介绍:我的家庭
  My Family
  我的家庭
  My name is Li Hua. I am from a worker's family. There are six people in my family. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother, my sister and I.
  我的名字叫李华。我来自一个工人家庭。我们家有六口人。他们是我的爷爷,奶奶,爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我。
  Every member in my family works for his or her own trade①. My grandfather and grandmother are peasants. They do farm work every day in my hometown. My father is a senior engineer. He is now working in Africa, helping to build a power station. My mother is a teacher. She teaches English in a middle school. My sister, five years older than I, is a doctor in the People's Hospital of our county. She loves her work and does it well. I am a middle school student. And I am going to take this year's college entrance examination. I wish that I could be enrolled② by a famous university.
  我的家庭中的每个成员都各专其事①。我的爷爷和奶奶都是农民。他们在家乡每天做农活。我的父亲是一位高级工程师。他现在在非洲工作,帮助建立一个发电站。我母亲是一位教师。她在一所中学教英语。我的姐姐比我大五岁,是是我们县上的人民医院里的一名医生。她热爱她的工作,并且做得很好。我是一个中学生。我要参加今年的高考。我希望我可以考进一所著名的大学②。
  That is my family. All the members in my family live in harmony③. We love each other devotedly.
  这就是我的家庭。我们家的所有成员都生活得很和谐。我们都一心一意的爱着彼此。
  【词语解释】
  ① for one's own trade 各专其事
  ② enrol[in'r ul] v.招收;录取
  ③live in harmony 和睦相处
  【写法指要】
  这是一篇介绍家庭概况的说明文。写这类文章时要把家庭每个成员的情况都予以介绍。引言段总说家庭的组成,扩充段分别介绍各个成员的概况。通常,按由老到少的顺序陈述。本文扩充段第一句是段落主题句。结尾段总是写&和睦相处&、&相亲相爱&、&幸福美满&等吉利的话语。
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐中考英语热点话题英语作文写作:关于介绍家庭成员及人物描写的话题_初中_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
中考英语热点话题英语作文写作:关于介绍家庭成员及人物描写的话题
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
中考英语热点话题英语作文写作:关于介绍家庭成员及人物描写的话题
文章来源:
更新时间: 12:05:50
一、关于介绍家庭成员及人物描写的话题
There are four people in my family, my parents, my bother and I. My family is pretty good. I’m really happy.
My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball. But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh.
My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night.
My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed.
My families are always doing what is best for me. They are always on my side.
I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
(我的家有4个人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我.我的家庭很棒,我很快乐.
我的哥哥害羞而有趣.他很擅长运动并且在排球运动上犹为突出.但他不喜欢学习并且成绩不好.他喜欢讲笑话,经常和朋友和家人开玩笑并且总能使我们发笑.
我的父亲是一位医生.他在三亚的一家医院工作.他不喜欢看电视,但他很喜欢看报纸并且总是看到很晚.
我的母亲是一位侍者.她在一家餐厅工作.她有良好的习惯.她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,但我不喜欢牛奶,它遭透了.空闲时间她喜欢看京剧,她说那有利于她保持年轻并且可以使她放松.
我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事.他们总是站在我这边.
我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员,我喜欢这个温暖的家.)
根据提示写一篇“My English Teacher”
Name: Mr. King&&&&& Age: 31 &&&&&&Years of teaching: 10
Hobby: playing sports, watching TV, reading .
Relation with his students: strict, kind, patient.
评论:teacher, friend
My English Teacher
& Mr. King is our English teacher. He is 31 years old. He became a teacher 10 years ago.
He likes playing sports, so he is very strong. He likes reading and watching TV and he has good knowledge. All of us love to listen to his class because he has a good way to make his lessons interesting. Mr King is kind to us, but very strict with us in our studies. He is patient, too. He is a good teacher and also a good friend. We all love him very much .
写一篇题为“我们的班长”的短文,词数100―120。简况如下。
1.她叫李敏,个子高,身体好,很活泼。她各科成绩都好,喜欢体育活动,又能歌善舞。2.她刚进校时,在英语学习上遇到不少困难。但她不怕苦,不怕难,努力把英语学好。3.她严于律己,乐于助人,是大家学习的好榜样。
Our Monitor
& Li Min is our monitor. She is tall, healthy and lively. She does well in all subjects. She is fond of sports and is good at singing and dancing.
& Li Min works hard at English. When she came to the school, she had quite a lot of difficulties with the language. But she was not afraid of them and always tried hard to overcome them. She was active in class and did a lot of practice after class. No pains, no gains.With great efforts she made much progress in English study.
& Li Min is modest and always ready to help others. She is very strict with herself in her work and daily life. She sets us all a fine example.
假如你叫吴闻,想应聘学校的学生导游,今年署假陪同即将来校访问的美国朋友参观襄樊。要求你用英语写一篇短文向学校推荐自己。
大胆、开朗、随和
看英语小说、打篮球、旅游、交友
2007年在全校英语竞赛中获第一名
&&& 要求:1、短文内容必须包括以上要点,语意连贯、句式规范、字迹工整,可以适当发挥;2、词数:90词左右;3、文中不得出现真实的地名和人名。
My name is Wu Wen. I’m in Class 4, Grade 9. I’m very brave, outgoing and easygoing. I like traveling and making friends a lot. My favorite sport is basketball and I am very good at it. I enjoy reading English novels well. In 2007 I won the fist price in the school English competition.
I really want to be a student guide for the American friends. I’d like to show them around our school and visit Xiangfan.
My e-mail address is .
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)家庭成员用英语怎么说_英语口语
家庭成员用英语怎么说
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:焯杰
  家庭成员是指相互负有法定扶养义务的一定范围内的直系亲属或旁系亲属,但是祖父母、外祖父母、外子女、外孙子女及兄弟姊妹等不受此限制。那么你知道家庭成员用怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
  家庭成员的英语说法1:
  Family Member
  家庭成员的英语说法2:
  member of family
  家庭成员的相关:
  他的家庭成员 his family members
  卡尔的家庭成员 Carl's family members
  家庭成员或亲属 Family Members or Relatives
  整个家庭成员 T The entire family members
  家庭成员管理 Family members management
  家庭成员的英语例句:
  1. Tickets are transferable between members of the same family.
  票证可转给家庭成员使用.
  2. As many as 40 per cent of twins have a private language that excludes the rest of the family.
  多达40%的双胞胎都有自己的语言,其他家庭成员都听不懂。
  3. All the family members need to have their own interests and recreations.
  所有的家庭成员都需要有自己的和休闲方式。
  4. Pooch was part of our family. You don't sell family.
  普茨是我们家庭的一部分, 谁也不能卖掉家庭成员的.
  5. There is some friction among the family members.
  家庭成员间有些摩擦.
  6. Members of his family have sat for the town for over a century.
  一个多世纪以来,他的家庭成员一直是一市镇的议员.
  7. The main beneficiaries of the will are the deceased's family.
  遗嘱的主要受益人是死者的家庭成员.
  8. A family member, a teacher, a next door neighbor, It'sounds clich?
  家庭成员教师隔壁邻居听上去很老套 吧 ?
  9. Family partnership is one in which the partners are members of a family.
  家庭合伙是指合伙人均为一个家庭成员的合伙.
  10. Airbus is a big family and China is a full - time family member.
  空中巴士是一个大家庭,并且中国是一个全时家庭成员.
  11. On Chinese New Year's Eve all family members enjoys big, delicious meal.
  在中国的之夜,所有家庭成员一起享用美味的大餐.
  12. Some units only allow certain family members to visit.
  有些部门仅仅允许特殊的家庭成员去探病.
  13. Although Beth died early , she chose her own life.
  贝思生命短暂,但作为一个聪慧、充满爱心的家庭成员, 她真正找到了自己的生活.
  14. Some actors are hired to play the family of the director.
  导演的家庭成员由演员扮演.
  15. He had an American - born wife from a family in his native Pakistan.
  他有一个出生于美国的妻子,而她的家庭成员是巴基斯坦本地人.
本文已影响 人
[家庭成员用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
2154人看了觉得好
742人看了觉得好
41554人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语家庭成员课件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。