I don't know whether this is right
I do not know whether it is correct to do it in this way
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!你只知道吃,却不知道用英语怎么说“冬至”
“冬至”,是二十四节气中的第二十二节气,通常在12月21日或者22日。在这一天,北半球昼最短夜最长。今年冬至日是日。那么,你知道“冬至”用英文怎么说吗?
【冬至 Winter Solstice】
“solstice”这个词我们不太看到,因为它的意思很特别,表示“the time of either the longest day in the year (about June 22) or the shortest day in the year (about December 22)”。
这么看来,这个词的用武之地似乎局限性很大了。基本上也就用在“Winter Solstice”(冬至)以及“Summer Solstice”(夏至)之处。
After this day, many places in China go through the coldest period, which is called in Chinese, “Shu Jiu”. In total, there are nine periods with nine days for each. In the first and second nine days, people keep th in the third and fourth nine days, pe in the fifth and sixth ninedays, people can see willows
in the seventh and eighth nine days, the swallow comes back and in the ninth nine days, the yak starts working.
从冬至以后,中国的绝大部分地区都会经历最寒冷的时期,中国人叫它“数九”。这一共有九个时期,每个时期分别有九天。在“一九”和“二九”,手放口袋就能避寒;“三九”和“四九”,路上会结冰;“五九”和“六九”,可以看到河岸边柳树抽芽了;在“七九”和“八九”,燕子回归,在最后的“九九”,牛开始犁地。
冬至的传统习俗:
Winter Solstice is a time for the family to get together. One activity that occurs during these get togethers (especially in the southern parts of China and in Chinese communities overseas) is the making and eating of Tangyuan or balls of glutinous rice, which symbolize reunion.
冬至是家族团聚的一天。在这天,中国南方的家庭会包汤圆、吃汤圆,以象征团圆的意思。不过在中国北方,似乎更多的人会吃饺子。比如说会有“冬至到,吃水饺”这样的谚语。
中国人为什么重视冬至
其实,从中国文化方面讲,“冬至”这个日子还可以翻译成“Dongzhi Festival”,中国人为什么比较重视这个节气?
The origins of this festival can be traced back to the yin and yang philosophy of balance and harmony in the cosmos. After this celebration, there will be days with longer daylight hours and therefore an increase in positive energy flowing in.
原来是和“阴阳”相关。人们认为,过了这一天,白昼一天比一天长了,是一个节气循环的开始,“阳”气逐渐回升,因此算是个吉利的日子。
关于冬至的相关英语
【饺子】:Dumplings , Chinese meat ravioli, Jiaozi;
【馄饨】:Wonton, dumplings in soup;
【米团】:Rice dumpling;
【长线面】:Long noodle ;
【冬至祭祖】:Offering a Sacrifice to the Ancestors on the Winter Solstice。
中国24节气的英语表达:
雨水 The rains
惊蛰 Insects awaken
春分 Vernal Equinox
清明 Clear and bright
谷雨 Grain rain
立夏 Summer begins
小满 Grain buds
芒种 Grain in ear
夏至 Summer solstice
小暑 Slight heat
大暑 Great heat
立秋 Autumn begins
处暑 Stopping the heat
白露 White dews
秋分 Autumn Equinox
寒露 Cold dews
霜降 Hoar-frost falls
立冬 Winter begins
小雪 Light snow
大雪 Heavy snow
冬至 Winter Solstice
小寒 Slight cold
大寒 Great cold
好啦,长知识完毕
你们那里冬至有哪些习俗呢
欢迎留言分享
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
iShow国际英语,专注大学生英语口语
学英语,来iShow
今日搜狐热点当前位置: &
我不知道是什么原因的英文
英文翻译i don't know what the situation is&&&&I; me&&&&a block of wood&&&& be aware of&&&&Semantics&&&&what&&&& mast ...&&&&is it any wonder i don't know what's right&&&&block_list&&&&be-still luck&&&&somehow someday&&&&i do not know what that is&&&&by some means in some way for some reason unknown somewhat == for som ...&&&&je ne sais quoi&&&&exports&&&&and i don't k and i don't know if i can believe&&&&i don't know how&&&& i can't see how you could bring i don’t kno ...&&&&frag grenade&&&&oracle&&&&is it any wonder that i feel uptight&&&&is it any wonder i'm tired&&&&someho whatever the reason you’re convinced that someone
...&&&&whats the cause of the delay&&&&life! i know not what thou art&&&&you do not know what that rainy day
例句与用法B : well , i don ' t know why这个嘛,我不知道是什么原因。 Well , i don ' t know why这个嘛,我不知道是什么原因。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我不知道是什么原因的英文翻译,我不知道是什么原因英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我不知道是什么原因,我不知道是什么原因的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedI don't know.}

我要回帖

更多关于 广东话我不知道怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信