致错过了的你 德语你好怎么说怎么说

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
德语:Hier hast du nichts verpasst.是说你在这里不要错过.还是说:你已经错过这里了.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
现在完成时.意思是你不要错过这里.第二种说法,你已经错过这里了,是不对的,nitchts 是名词,在这里应该是宾语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码网页版学习工具
德语每日一句
德语每日一句:欢迎来到每日一句美丽德语!领略不一样的德语~每天送上不同的德语句子,既有爱情的有友情的还有很励志的句子哦!每天学一句德语句子,让自己的生活充满正能量!欢迎大家评论里贴上自己的翻译版本,我们共同学习共同交流~
-德语每日一句
语博会德语馆
德语课程推荐今天我起晚了并且他错过了早班车 的翻译是:Today I got up late, and he missed the early bus 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天我起晚了并且他错过了早班车
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today I got up late, and he missed the early bus
Starting today, I am late in the morning and he missed the shuttle
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a请再次接受我最真诚和谦逊的道歉 Please once more accept me most sincere and the humble apology & afinally,i can use the facebook in China 终于,我在中国可以使用facebook & a17. 她给了我她的电话号码。
& aLightening eye treatment 孕腹轻松眼睛治疗 & a你会后悔的 You can regret & a(C) car oil loading station
& a汤姆是一个诚实的男孩,他从来都不撒谎 Tom is an honest boy, he always all does not lie & a我不得不花很多去学习英语,虽然我不喜欢英语,但是为了我的成绩,我希望我能取得一个好的英语成绩 正在翻译,请等待... & aIDLE. 懒惰。 & ahi hanna!
how are u? i miss u 高汉纳! 怎么是u ? 我错过u & a蔓延 Spread & a2009年他在西班牙成为第一个举办个人演唱会中国音乐家 In 2009 he becomes first in Spain to conduct individual concert China musicians & a投入弁 投掷的阀门 & aI cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers 我不可能告诉为什么这心脏在沈默衰弱。它从未要求的它是为小需要或者知道或者记住 & a400多的材料至少需要1周时间 400 many materials need 1 week time at least & aCreation Date 建立日期 & ayou are standing outside the bus station.you are supposed to be meeting some friends outside the restaurant in Park Street,but you don't konw where it is.stop someone and ask the way 您在公共汽车station.you之外在公园街道站立应该遇见有些朋友在餐馆之外,但您不知道哪里它is.stop某人并且不问路 & aunless you give me permition 除非您给我permition & aout of or in relation to or in connection with this agreement out of or in relation to or in connection with this agreement & aIf Enter a user ID to access a member's profile, items for sale and eBay Stores. You will be shown exact and close matches to the user ID. For privacy purposes, only limited information is provided when searching by email address. Learn more. 如果进入用户ID访问成员的外形、项目待售和eBay商店。 您将显示确切并且关闭比赛对用户ID. 为保密性目的,仅有限的信息,当搜寻电子邮件时,提供。 学会更多。 & aHow many roads must a man walkdown before we call him a man 多少条路必须人walkdown,在我们告诉他一个人之前 & a我们周末聊 We weekend chat & a筒高:13cm(不含跟),靴围:29cm,跟高:2cm
& aAmargura Amargura & ai need to see if sometimes, my client asks for that 我需要看有时,我的客户是否请求那 & aI
know 我只想要一,您知道 & a结核性胸膜炎 Tubercular pleurisy & ajust stay with you
& alock normally 正常锁 & aCan it ever be otherwise 可能它否則是 & ayou needed me 您需要我 & amoesturizing makeup base moesturizing的构成基地 & a3,底部专设排水口,排水便利
& atrade—off cost 正在翻译,请等待... & ajump and touch 跃迁和接触 & aWalker 步行者 & a准备好了饭菜 Prepared the meal & aa
ask 一个男孩在穿破的服装跑要求 & aa s a l S.A.L有 & a多台风的相互作用与三维涡度矢量的关系分析 Multi-typhoon mutual function and three dimensional vorticity vector relationship analysis & a我很不想你们在一起做爱 I did not think very much you are making love together & awrestling with 搏斗与 & aMost scholars now agree that the original subject of the poem, the beloved to whom the poet is writing, is a male, though the poem is commonly used to describe a woman. Most scholars now agree that the original subject of the poem, the beloved to whom the poet is writing, is a male, though the poem is commonly used to describe a woman. & aSa,laNg"heI.y。 Sa, laNg " heI.y. & a2005最不寻常的事也许是联合国宣布这一年为世界物理学年。这一年是爱因斯坦发表相对论100周年,也是他去世50周年,1905年,爱因斯坦发表了五篇科学史上上非常重要的论文。从而使物理学发生了突破性进展。他的伟大成就可归之于他令人惊叹的想象力、不断质疑和对权威的漠视。毫无疑问,爱因斯坦是20世纪最伟大的科学家 Perhaps 2005 most unusual matters are the United Nations announce this year for the world physics school year.This year is Einstein publishes the theory of relativity 100th anniversary, also is he died the 50th anniversary, in 1905, Einstein has published in five science history on the extremely imp & a这就是最真实的我 This is most real I & a培养学生安全意识 正在翻译,请等待... & aaxillae axillae & ajournal or book chapter (or part thereof), or as a chapter in 正在翻译,请等待... & a教育背景:年,在固安一中学习,并按时完成高中学业. Educational background:
year, in the one studies in Gu'an, and completes the high school studies on time. & aEror Wrong number or URI Eror错误号码或URI & ait is considered the most pleasant season in England. This is a rhetorical question that does not expect an answer.
& aoff,at,get,next,station. ,获取,下,驻地。 & aWise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.” Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.” & aoutlook express Outlook Express & aAccording to Burt (1992), a social network is a group of collaborating entities 正在翻译,请等待... & a今天我起晚了并且他错过了早班车 正在翻译,请等待... &}

我要回帖

更多关于 你好用德语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信