中考英语完形填空空!!急

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)急!!请人解析完形填空!!!【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,175,577贴子:
急!!请人解析完形填空!!!收藏
〔xxx〕内是完型的答案 逐题解析麻烦了 要求对应空与对应的句子在哪为什么为什么填这个 求详细 今晚内!!!I often walk from work to the Embarcadero BART station, where I catch a train back to the East Bay.Several times, I saw a gentleman who I presumed was 〔homeless〕.
He had a lot of his 〔possessions〕 tied down to his bike,took a torn blanket and sat on it. He held a cardboard sign that 〔said〕 he was a vet who didn’t drink or do drugs, but would 〔appreciate〕 anything that could be given.
He usually has earphones on and is listening to the radio. He is always 〔minding〕 his own business, often reading as well.
I've never seen him 〔actively〕 begging.Several times, while I was 〔passing〕 him, I realized I had some food with me, so I turned around and offered him that food (most recently, a blueberry muffin).
He took off his 〔earphones〕, and said "Umm, blueberry muffins are my favorite!" with a big 〔smile〕 and a gleam in his eye.
He thanked me so warmly.The pure graciousness and humbleness of his 〔receiving〕 makes me want to continue to stop by with "surprises" of food, money or other gifts.
In the past, I've had homeless folks 〔turn down〕 the food I was offering, saying that they want only money instead. So this wonderful gentle man being so open to offers has been a 〔blessing.〕It also makes me
〔realize〕 how open I am to offers in my own life.Am I humble and grateful when I'm〔 gifted〕 with something?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, but〔 rarely〕 as gracious, and sincere as this wonderful man has been.谢谢
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空蒙题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信