根据 意重新排列字母,组成eclipse 单词补全全句子

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据句意及首字母提示写单词,完成句子。1. He think...”,相似的试题还有:
根据首字母或汉语提示写单词,完成句子。1. He wants to () ( 加入 ) the basketball club.2. Her brc)ther can't ()&(跳舞).3. What's Victor's e-mail ()&(地址)?4. His f'ather is a great ()&(音乐家).5. Can you help the boys with ()&(游泳) ?6. Her f'ather can't play the p()&.7. His cousin plays c ()&very well.8. Linda's brother can s ()&English.9. S ()& is the first day of the week (星期).10. Can Cindy d ()&pictures?
根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1.&&I&&think&&math&&is ()(困难的).2.&&The&&Long&&Weekend&&is&&an&&()(动作)&&movie.
根据句子意思和首字母提示写出单词。1. There are s() minutes (分钟) in an hour.2. P() come from China and they eat bamboo.3. Her mother is a t() she teaches in a school.4. On his twelfth birthday, he gets many p().5. A g() has a long neck.6. In the fridge, we have got many v(). Such as potatoes and tomatoes.7. Today we can use the I() to do my homework.8. The k() lives in grassland. It eats grass and leaves9. It's half p() six in the evening. It's time to have dinner.10. people in different countries have different h().扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
根据句意及首字母提示补全单词,完成句子.1.Running is t.,I often feel tired after running .2.It's d.to cross the street suddenly.3.The skirt is very e.4.Jack's bag is u.,I saw it many years ago.5.Cycling on the road is not s.because there are many cars and buses.6.Basketball is b.for some girls.They don't like it.7.Today's homework is e.8.He always gets up e.,so he is never late for school.要全答出
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
tiring跑步是件累人的事,所以用tired不对dangerousexpensiveused旧的safeboringeasyearly
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3. expensive
1.tired2.dangerous3.4.used5.safe6.boring7.easy8.early
1.Running is tiring,I often feel tired after running .2.It's dangerous to cross the street suddenly.3.The skirt is very easy(穿着舒服的).4.Jack's bag is useless,I saw it many years ago....
1.tiring2.dangerous3.extraordinary4.unfashionable5.safe6.boring7.easy8.early小朋友以后作业还是要自己做,做错了不要紧,反复巩固才能真正提高自己的英语能力,这才是大家希望看到的
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 窗口的组成 切换 排列 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信