推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口The flowers often.A.must be water B.must be wateredC.must watered D.must water 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The flowers _______often.A.must be water B.must be wateredC.must watered D.must water
B此处考查情态动词后的被动式,情态动词后的被动式结构为must+be done, 因此可以排除A.C.D, 故选B.本句意思是:花必须经常浇。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
You can buy clothes _______ in Mary’s Store.A.the cheapest B.the most cheaply C.the most cheap D.the cheapliest
来源:不详
The old men in hospital ______________.A.take good care ofB.take good careC.are taken good careD.are taken good care of
There is some food which _________ with your fingers.A.can eatB.must eatC.can be eatingD.can be eaten
---Excuse me. I’m looking for Be the Best of Yourself.---Sorry. The book you ask for&&&&&out.A.is sellingB.is soldC.was sellingD.will be sold
People should __________ from __________ down the trees to protect the earth.A.be stopped, to cutB.stop, to cutC.be stopped, cuttingD.stop, cutting
The old over 90 &&&__ &not only by their family but also by the government in many places.A.is looked at B.are taken good care ofC.are taken good careD.is looking after
It is said that Chinese people_________ to travel to Hongkong freely next year.A.are allowedB.allowC.will allowD.will be allowed
The television ________. It doesn’t work now.A.must repairB.was repairingC.must be repairedD.has repaired
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号what are you rwading? l'm reading about hiking. do you like hiking? yes, l love hiking. how often do you go hiking? l go hiking twice a month. l like ice-skating. how often do you go ice-skating. l go ice-skating about three times a month. wow! you must be good at ice-skating! not really. l go to see the doctor about t 的翻译是:您的 rwading 是什么?l 读有关远足。你喜欢徒步旅行吗?是的 l 喜欢徒步旅行。你去多久远足呢?l 去徒步旅行一个月两次。像溜冰湖你去多久溜冰。l 去溜冰一个月三倍左右。哇 !你必须善于溜冰 !不是真的。l 去看医生两次一个月左右。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
what are you rwading? l'm reading about hiking. do you like hiking? yes, l love hiking. how often do you go hiking? l go hiking twice a month. l like ice-skating. how often do you go ice-skating. l go ice-skating about three times a month. wow! you must be good at ice-skating! not really. l go to see the doctor about t
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
什么是你rwading? L'米阅读有关远足。你喜欢徒步旅行吗?是的,L爱远足。你经常去爬山吗?升去爬山,每月两次。 L喜欢滑冰。你经常去溜冰。升去溜冰约每月三次。哇!你必须善于溜冰!不是真的。升大约每月两次去看看医生。
您的 rwading 是什么?l 读有关远足。你喜欢徒步旅行吗?是的 l 喜欢徒步旅行。你去多久远足呢?l 去徒步旅行一个月两次。像溜冰湖你去多久溜冰。l 去溜冰一个月三倍左右。哇 !你必须善于溜冰 !不是真的。l 去看医生两次一个月左右。
您的 rwading 是什么?l 读有关远足。你喜欢徒步旅行吗?是的 l 喜欢徒步旅行。你去多久远足呢?l 去徒步旅行一个月两次。像溜冰湖你去多久溜冰。l 去溜冰一个月三倍左右。哇 !你必须善于溜冰 !不是真的。l 去看医生两次一个月左右。
什么是你rwading? 我读到有关远足。 你喜欢登山呢? 是的,L爱远足。 你可以去行山? l可以去行山一个月两次。 l像溜冰。 时候,你如何去溜冰。 L去溜冰约每月3次。 哇! 你要善於溜冰! 不是真的. L去见的医生约一个月两次。
您rwading什么? l'm读书关于远足。 您喜欢远足? 是, l爱远足。 您多频繁去步行? l去每个月两次远足。 l喜欢冰滑冰。 您多频繁去冰滑冰。 l去每个月三次冰滑冰。 哇! 您一定是擅长于冰滑冰! 不真正地。 l去每个月两次看医生。
相关内容&a我回家 I go home & a如果有一天我爱上你。那肯定是个笑话 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe woman who is wearing the red coat is my mother 穿红色外套的妇女是我的母亲 & ahe goes to shool on his bike 他在他的自行车去shool & a1,你非常不喜欢满是烟味,乌烟瘴气的网吧; 1, you do not like fully are extremely the smoke taste, something fishy I & aAbstract: With the continued evolution of economic globalization, multinational corporations are increasingly cross-border strategic depth, and more and more intense competition in all product 摘要: 以经济全球化的持续的演变,跨国公司是越来越跨越边界战略深度和越来越强烈的竞争在所有产品 & a市场营销微观环境的影响因素   一、公司   二、营销中介   三、营销中介机构   四、顾客   五、竞争者   六、公众 Market marketing microscopic environment influence factor   First, company   Second, marketing intermediary   Third, marketing facilitating agency   Fourth, customer   Fifth, competitor   Sixth, public & aok sory bye 能u和我男孩frind女孩frind ? & a永远不要 Never wants & aavation 航空 & aone clock ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aso as to lay a solid foundation of theoretical knowledge 以便打理论知识的一个固定基础 & aP.S.Hope to see you soon. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a空间游戏 Spatial game & a在城市生活是非常便捷的 In the city life is extremely convenient & a那原来是哪里人? Where person is that originally? & aYou must be stronger than me 您比我一定坚强 & aEvery day do not know why? Really like a dead-alive person 每天不知道为什么? 真正地象一个死活人 & aDiscount acceptance 折扣采纳 & a打扫完卫生后,就该吃午饭了。 After does the cleaning, should have the lunch. & areboot and select proper boot device or lnsert boot media in selected boot device and press a key 重新起动和精选的适当的起动设备或lnsert起动媒介在选择的起动设备和按一个键 & aWell, I feel you are within it 很好,我感到您是在它里面 & a姜世离 Jiang Shili & aGive me a promise, I will not go anywhere--just stand right here waiting for you. 给我一个诺言,我任何地方不会去--请站立这里等待您。 & a有兴趣的学生在周五前可以到学生会报名 Has the interest student to be possible to arrive the student association registration in front of Friday & aI just don't want
to go home on foot 我就是不想要徒步回家 & a男重女轻是传统的思想,现在的中国是人人平等 正在翻译,请等待...
& athank you for your blessing, my good friend is full, want to know about me please apply for Q group 谢谢您的祝福,我的好朋友是充分的,想要知道关于我请申请Q小组 & a睡眠要充足 The sleep wants sufficiently & aAre you sure your boyfriend will stay with you during your study in the US? 您是否是肯定的您的男朋友和您呆在一起在您的研究期间在美国? & a我有了很大的进步 I had the very big progress & athe singing of birds 唱歌鸟 & areal free 真正自由 & asome of the presents are very nice null & a全身都湿透 The whole body all soaks & a我们的井干了 Our well has done & aI’m not ready to give up on LCSH. 我不準備對LCSH不抱希望。 & a以一个自有学者的身份 By an innate scholar's status & a我们去德国的机会很小的
就只在国内 We go to Germany's opportunity very slightly only in domestic & a我不相信那是真的 I did not believe that is really & a没有安装盘 Without the mounting flange & astefani stefani & aStart anew 开始重新 & a互通立交总体设计关键问题的探讨 Intercommunication grade separation system design key question discussion & aAdults and growing children may eat up to 12 tablets daily or as desired at
any time 成人和增长的孩子也许每日吃12种片剂或作为期望任何时候 & aDo you know something about Rock &Roll music band? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a首先,学好英语能够使我们考取理想的大学,实现人生的价值 正在翻译,请等待...
& a由七个学生组成的委员会老考虑这个问题 The committee is composed which by seven students always considers this question & a他们的老师每天怎么回家? How does their teacher go home every day? & aPlease remember: When the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it's time to let go. 请记住: 当痛苦举行大于痛苦让时是,是时间放弃。 & a我们要不断追求并实现它 We must pursue and realize it unceasingly & a这一个星期没什么太大的变化,只是对同学的了解有更深了一步 This week any too big change, only has not been the understanding has deeper one step to schoolmate & a妈妈在去购物的路上,看到了我的英语老师 Mother in goes to the shopping on the road, saw my English teacher & aphredo: you go girl phredo : 您去女孩 & aMaterial:600D 材料:600D & aphredo:
- if you go premium phredo : -,如果您去保险费 & awhat are you rwading? l'm reading about hiking. do you like hiking? yes, l love hiking. how often do you go hiking? l go hiking twice a month. l like ice-skating. how often do you go ice-skating. l go ice-skating about three times a month. wow! you must be good at ice-skating! not really. l go to see the doctor about t 您rwading什么? l'm读书关于远足。 您喜欢远足? 是, l爱远足。 您多频繁去步行? l去每个月两次远足。 l喜欢冰滑冰。 您多频繁去冰滑冰。 l去每个月三次冰滑冰。 哇! 您一定是擅长于冰滑冰! 不真正地。 l去每个月两次看医生。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 must be lvalue 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信