求助,英文改错软件在线,

短文改错假如英语课上老师要求同学们交
短文改错&&&&&&& 假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中有10处错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&&&&&&&&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。&&&&&&&&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&&&&&&&&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&&&&&&&&&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。
&&&& More and more parents send their kids to various training classes and people had differentopinions towards this. Some people think that attend training classes can help kids learn someskills. Also their minds can be broaden. Besides, kids can make a plenty of friends there. Otherpeople think that different kinds of training classes can be really tiring. Kids should be given more chanceto relax and do whatever they are interested. In addition, unacceptable training classes will certain be against the nature of kids, that may easily make them bored. Basing on the above&& arguments, I think that parents should consider their children s interest first after making the decision to send them to training classes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时
一般现在时教你如何应对英语改错题!-百家号一、句子改错(共10道小题,共50.0分)
We saw(A) a big
that was fierce and felt frightened(B) in(C) our way(D) home.
He is a true(A) friend of mine(B), whom I can always depend(C) whenever I get into(D) trouble.
The room, which(A) window faces(B) the south, is
一、句子改错(共10道小题,共50.0分)
We saw(A) a big
that was fierce and felt frightened(B) in(C) our way(D) home.
He is a true(A) friend of mine(B), whom I can always depend(C) whenever I get into(D) trouble.
The room, which(A) window faces(B) the south, is the nicest(C) one of all on(D) this floor.
They are going to(A) have(B) the servicemen installed(C) an electric fan in(D) the office tomorrow.
The boy did not have to(A) leave the next(B) day because he got(C) his visa extending(D).
After(A) she got married(B), Lily went to see(C) her mother each other week(D).
Traditionally(A), work determines our way(B) of life. But if 98 percent of us don't need to work(C) what are we going to do with oneself(D)?
On(A) seeing the boy fell(B) into the river, she sprang(C) to her feet and went to(D) the rescue.
Let's hurry up(A) and try to get to(B) the railway station in time(C), can we(D)?
It is about time(A) that we go to supper(B), for(C) we still have a meeting to attend(D) this evening.
全部答案(共2个回答)
on the way home 在回家的路上
2 C depend on
depend是不及物动词,要加on才能接宾语
3 A whose
表示the room's
4 C install
结构:have sb do sth
5 D extend
结构:have sth done
6 D each/every week
each other 是代词,“相互”的意思
7 D ourselves
句子oneself要具体化,对应主语we
8 B fall
结构:see sb do sth
9 D shall we?
反义疑问句 Let's ……,shall we?
10 B went to supper
虚拟语气,句子It's about time that从句(过去时态)表示主观臆想
1 相关信息 on
on the way home 在回家的路上
2 C depend on
depend是不及物动词,要加on才能接宾语
3 A whose
表示the room's
4 C install
结构:have sb do sth
5 D extend
结构:have sth done
6 D each/every week
each other 是代词,“相互”的意思
7 D ourselves
句子oneself要具体化,对应主语we
8 B fall
结构:see sb do sth
9 D shall we?
反义疑问句 Let's ……,shall we?
10 B went to supper
虚拟语气,句子It's about time that从句(过去时态)表示主观臆想
1、当有错词时,先在错的那个词上添加下划线,然后就在后面的横线上把正确的词写出来。
2、当需要增添词时,先在原文上打一个增添符号,然后把要增添的词填写在后面的...
before two years 是指从两年前开始往前看.
two years ago 是说从现在开始往前到两年前的时候.如
I saw the film ...
这个句型只是this开头的陈述句,如果是there be句型的话,应该是
there is a factory.... there is指代factory,而...
血压长期增高致肾脏细小动脉硬化,会逐渐影响肾脏功能。高血压病早期仅有肾小动脉痉挛,而临床上一般没有明显的泌尿系统症状;到后期,高血压可促进肾小动脉发生玻璃样变性...
血压长期增高致肾脏细小动脉硬化,会逐渐影响肾脏功能。高血压病早期仅有肾小动脉痉挛,而临床上一般没有明显的泌尿系统症状;到后期,高血压可促进肾小动脉发生玻璃样变性...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了