全国统一服务热线:8:00-22:00
当前位置: &
2017英语口语复试经验分享
发布时间:
来源:启航官网
辅导课程:
[摘要] 很多考生表示面试时英语口语复试是一个很关键的环节,启航考研小编特此整理了复试中成功和失败的正反两个经典案例,希望可以为大家指点迷津。  
一、失败案例
小刘同学外语不错,一直都非常自信。在面试之前他精心做了准备,希望可以展现出自己的实力。但是面试的时候,老师意外地没有让他用英文做自我介绍,只是用英语问了他几个专业方面的问题,而这方面他并不熟悉。眼看面试就要接近尾声,小刘越来越懊恼和沮丧:自己精心准备的自我介绍还没有机会展现出来!而自己在英文方面的能力和优势也得不到体现!终于,在老师示意他可以离开的时候,他说:&可以给我一点时间吗?我准备了英文的自我介绍和一段经典英文诗歌,我想朗诵给各位老师听一听&。可是老师们只是客气地表示欣赏,委婉地拒绝了小刘的要求,可想而知,非但精心准备的部分没能展示,对专业知识英文表达的欠缺也严重影响了口试成绩,结果失败了。
【点评】面试并没有一定的规则。你在面试前所做的准备并不一定都用得着,而你没有准备的东西老师未必就不会问。重要的是要灵活应对,不要刻意表现。一般进行外语口语面试的老师都是英语非常好的人,几个回合下来大概已经可以判断出你的发音准确与否以及口语表达水平。硬要画蛇添足,未免给人虚假做作之感。
二、成功案例
王同学报考吉林大学作物学专业,问题回答得相当不错。
老师问:Can you briefly introduce yourself and give me some reasons for why you choice our university?
答:First, let me introduce myself to you. (又补I am glad to meet you) My name is XXX. I come from Taiyuan, the capital of Shanxi Province. I have been studying in the forestry department of Shanxi Agricultural University since 2001. I am open-minded, quick in thought and very fond of history. In my spare time, I have broad interests like all the other young people, frequently I communicate with other people by making comments in the forum on line. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning.
The university is one of the most famous universities in the Shenyang province, it has massive academically environment. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, more and more people focus on it. At the time, it takes the lead among the universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability. There are teaching research experimental bases, for example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on. Moreover, it owns many well-known professors. I am interested in all. So I hope I can enter this university. That&s all, thank you for your question.
【现身说法】
可取之处:尽管我在英语口语表达上并没有做到最优秀,但是在考场中我没有犯沉默这一大忌,而是尽自己最大的能力去与老师沟通,让老师明白尽管现在的我不是最优秀的,但是我敢于去表达。同时在这一过程中,也让老师对我纯正的口语发音留下印象,所以最后还是拿到了公费。一切事在人为。
不足之处:没有表达出我在林学这一方面的优势,这是最大的缺点,在将近五分钟的表达过程中没有提到一个专业术语。
【考场支招】
口语面试中自我介绍是必须要准备的,一般包括:名字,原来毕业的院校,平时的爱好兴趣,现在报考的专业,为什么报考该专业,你对该专业的认识,简短评价该专业的发展前景,以及准备以怎样的态度去研究该专业等等。自我介绍最好能提前写好、背好,大概500字左右,可陈述2~3分钟。如果自我介绍比较充分,那么老师对你的提问就会少一点,即使在对答中有所闪失,前面流利的英文介绍也可以保证你过关。如果你的英文水平很好,那么这个环节确实会为你增分不少。但也要注意适度,不要过分表现。
考生和导师面对面交流时,要注意克服大部分人&哑巴外语&的障碍,不要紧张。即使你的口语很差,这时你也要表现出信心和勇气,因为复试时坐在你对面的老师是中国人,他们会理解你和你那不纯熟的中国式外语的。
大多数专业都会在考生进考场时给一份英文文献,先让考生阅读某段或者某几段,叙述大概的意思,然后老师会提一些相关问题。考生在进场拿到阅读材料后,要利用前面考生回答问题的时间,快速浏览大意。在老师示意阅读的时候,先用30秒时间对全篇进行宏观把握,再阅读指定的内容,这样效果会好很多,断句停顿的风险就不会太大。这样做还有一好处:在浏览时把一些生词找出来,在朗读时甚至可以直接跳过去。
考研是自己选择的希望去走的道路,因此不管前面会遇到什么,考研的决心一旦作出就要义无反顾、勇往直前。为了帮助考生更好地复习,启航考研为广大学子推出2018考研、、系列专题,针对每一个科目要点进行深入的指导分析,欢迎各位考生了解咨询。同时,启航考研一直为大家推出,足不出户就可以边听课边学习,为大家的考研梦想助力!
选择,就选!
责任编辑:zjx
考研人关注
免费视频课程、信息、规划...
&|&&|&&|&&|&
地址:北京市海淀区北三环西路99号院西海国际大厦3号楼12层
Copyright(C) .cn All Rights Reserved 京ICP备号
北京市启航世纪科技发展有限公司
全国热线:400-882-57552017考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文)
2017考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文)
  在复试中,英语面试极其重要,除了需要大家展示出自身的精神面貌和口语流利标准与否之外,大家对于一个貌似简单而且不太耗时的内容千万不要掉以轻心,这就是英文自我介绍。以下是YJBYS小编搜索整理的关于考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文),供参考借鉴,希望对大家有所帮助!想了解更多相关信息请持续关注我们应届毕业生网!
  1.称呼部分
  很多同学会觉得称呼必须要非常专业甚至于非常华丽,其实没有这个必要,因为导师们真正想看到的是你打完招呼之后的更多干货内容,你叫老师们叫得不管多亲热也抵不上后面实际内容的发挥,因此开头我们建议这么讲就完全可以了: Good morning/afternoon, my dear professors. It&s my great pleasure to be given this opportunity for your interview. 这样的一句话短平快,开门见山,精炼得体。
  2.自己的姓名、年龄、家乡和学校
  这个部分应该是自己最熟悉的,而且最容易说好的。
  My name is XXX,I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.
  注意这里有几个细节,首先就是说自己家乡的时候大家普遍容易犯的一个低级语法失误:I am come from&. 这本来是一句非常简单的话,结果出这么个错,会立刻给导师们留下一个不太完美的印象。因此建议这一句大家在练的时候务必多次重复,达到张嘴就不出错的效果才好。其次是关于介绍家乡时的详略问题。很多同学在写自我介绍的时候喜欢在这里将家乡描述得非常具体,其实并没有这样的必要,因此后面我们可以专门将其处理为一个单独的模块。第三就是对于目标院校一定要有一定程度的夸赞,比如:prestigious univerisity,这个被理解为&贵校&。
  3. 自己的求学经历、性格特征及爱好。
  In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability.
  在这段文字中我们可以看到在说求学经历的时候要注意说明自己考研的动机,当然有一种比较通用、不容易出问题的表达方式就是说考研是你的梦想。同时,在这一块我们不可以说自己过去的学校太差了,所以要考出这个学校。总之就是在面试的整个过程中尽量要避开负能量的话。另外性格特征和爱好不能就事论事,而是需要从侧面体现出自己的阳光、向上和坚忍不拔。
  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advanced XXX.
  Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.
  结尾部分需要短促有力,体现出满满自信和满满的期望
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文汇总
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文1: ( For the On-Job Candidates)
  Respected Professors,Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.
  I'm ,26 years old , born in city , Province.In the year of ,I entered University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities. I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.
  However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University.
  So I resigned in August , 2008 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before your honorable professors now. I'm really excited. Though I've sacrificed much on my way to pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be prepared. Thank you !
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文2:
  Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Li Ming. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person. I am graduating from University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Peking University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent(热情的), outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文3:
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers (my dear professors)。 I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that&s all, thank you for your attention.
  考研复试英语自我介绍范文4:
  Good morning,dear professors. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have this interview.
  My name is Du Fu,coming from Zunyi,a very beautiful city of GuiYang province.I will graduate from GuiZhou university and my major is biotechnology.
  I am a hard working person with great perseverance. I will try my best to finish things I want to do. When I take part in a debate competition,I persisted in practicing speaking every day. The competition not only enables me to improve my logical thinking,but also let me obtain a honor of Best debater. I think that keeping preparing the postgraduate entrance examination is just like persisting in speaking. I believe that sticking to paying will have harvest.
  In my spare time,I am big on playing Bamboo Flute. During university,I ever participated in a welcome party and playing a song whose name is Luanhong. On the one hand,I can adjust my moon and think deeply though playing it,one the other hand,I can take others happiness.
  I always believe that where there is a will,there is a way. If I am give a chance to study in Sichuan university,I will make great efforts to master my subjects.
  So that is all .Thank you for your attention.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
2017考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文)相关推荐
[2017考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文)]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="372332" data-title="2017考研复试英语自我介绍要点(附范文)" data-image="">欢迎你,    
2017考研复试英语自我介绍模板
11:50:51 来源:新东方在线
最新资讯:
考研关注:
精华推荐:
课程推荐:
  1、我们一进入考场,考官一般都要求作自我介绍,开头可以用一句话引入,例如:Dear professors, I feel so glad to
meet all of you here. 然后就可以进入主题,介绍自己及相关的信息等等。  2、自我介绍的主体内容  ① 姓名,介绍自己姓名时,发音一定要慢要准。  ② 年龄,年龄可说可不说,可以跟在姓名后带过(I am XXX, 25 years old),也可以加上家乡和家庭的介绍。  ③ 原来的院校、专业:一定要把原来学校或公司的英文名称、专业的英文名称弄清楚。在职考生则应将自己公司、自己职位、职称的英文名称弄明白。  ④
性格、能力,可以着重强调你的个性对你报考的专业有何积极的作用。以下是可供选择的形容词:carefully,detail-oriented、logical、steady、responsible、dependable、efficient、  Aggressive、adaptable、acable等等。  在职考生或有过工作经验的考生还可以强调一下你的工作成绩,如:As the assistant to the General Manger of XXX
Company, I have helped to negotiate a $200,000 deal for the corporation.  ⑤ 爱好,一般可以从体育、音乐、电影等方面来说,同时要简单说明这些爱好对你的积极意义。  ⑥ 你对报考的专业有兴趣,可适当举出一些例子,如经常看相关的书籍、论文、文章、新闻等。在职考生可以强调知识教育对工作的影响。  在自我介绍完后,可以说下对未来的规划包括学习规划(以后的方向)和人生规划(短期及长期)。下面我们提供一个模板以供参考:  Good morning/afternoon, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for
your interview. My name is ___, ___ years old. I come from _______, a very
beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in
_______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a
key to ________ University.  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to
finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web
design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for
myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first
one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great
perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on
running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this,
I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also,
English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English
on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I
know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.  Ok, that’s all, thank you for your attention.
本文关键字:
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2018考研名校定向小班专业课-东华大学81...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课-上海交通大...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课-辽宁大学83...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 天津大学...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 厦门大学...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 中国矿业...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 美术专业...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 美术(中...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 美术(中...
2018考研名校定向小班专业课- 美术(中...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/kaoyan/4/learning/317/14/1552528" title="2018考研政治全程班试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课考研复试英语怎么准备|2017年考研复试英语考什么 该如何准备? - 聚焦新闻 - 至诚财经网
至诚-中国金融理财门户网站
2017年考研复试英语考什么 该如何准备?
  =====推荐阅读=====
  =====全文阅读=====
  ()2月18日讯
  2017年考研初试成绩已经公布,几家欢喜几家愁,没有通过的,不需要气馁,妥妥的准备找工作或者参加其他考试,通过的,也不能骄傲,复试才是最关键的那一环节,接下来,陕西中公教育小编就为大家解读一下英语复试该如何准备?
  1、自我介绍
  英语口试的第一部分一般是简短的自我介绍。这个是考生可以提前准备好的,2-3分钟即可,但是千万不要准备的过于简单,既然能提前预知,还是要显示一下自己的专业能力的。一般自我介绍可以从自己的基本情况(姓名、本科院校、本科专业、兴趣特长)、对所报考专业的了解和热爱以及该专业的发展前景等。
  在这个环节,还需要对考场上可能遇到的环节作出预判。例如考官可能会根据你的回答问及你的经历,你的梦想等等,这些最好都能够提前准备好。
客户投诉:
市场商务:
广告合作:QQ:
意见反馈:
工作时间:周一至周五8:30-18:00
公司地址:厦门软件园二期观日路26#404-12017考研复试英语面试自我介绍
2017考研复试英语面试自我介绍
  考研复试要开始了,大家准备好了吗?时间以2-3分钟为宜。思路要清楚,要突出重点,口语尽量流利。为了帮助大家准备,小编整理了一些考研复试英语自我介绍范文,希望能帮到大家!
  考研复试英语自我介绍【1】
  Dear Professors:
  It is my great pleasure to be here. My name is __姓名__, graduated from __专业__ Department of __本科院校__ University. During my four-year study in the university as an
  under-graduate student, I have built up a solid foundation of professional knowledge, as well as a rich experience of social activities.
  I am a determined person, always willing to achieve higher goals. Whats more, I am good at analysis, with a strong sense of cooperation. All of these led me to the succeof passing the first round of the entrance examination to the Masters degree.
  Personally, I am very humorous and easy-going, enjoying a good relationship among my classmates. In my spare time, I like to read books regarding how to be myself and how to deal with problems. Music and movies are my favorite entertainments. As for my sport interest, I could not deny my greatest interest is football. Playing this game brings me a lot of glory, happineand passion.
  All in all, __目标院校__ University, with a highly qualified faculty and strong academic environment is the university I have long admired. I believe that I am a very qualified applicant for admission into your Master of __目标专业__ and can contribute to the enrichment or diversity of your university.
  考研复试英语自我介绍【2】
  Good afternoon, Professors !
  My name is Liyan Hua ,my classmates all call me XiaoHua . it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today. now i will introduce myself briefly,
  I am 24 years old,born in Jiangsu province .I am curruently a senior student at wuxi fishery college of nanjing agricultural university, .my major is aqucultuer,and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in july .
  In the past 4 years,I spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of Aquaculture both in theory and in practice.by practicing in culture farm of yixing city, changshu city and yancheng city. Besides,On the base of my Three years& work in students union, my character? I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. I also do many things as parttime job.though it was very hard ,I think I have learned what I can not acquire in my study .it is worth doing them i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is playing badminton, playing cards or surf online.
  I like my majior. i will study hard in it in the postgraduate period, I think the postgraduate study can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future career.
  That is all. Thank you very much!
  考研复试英语自我介绍【3】
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers (my dear professors)。 I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that&s all, thank you for your attention
  考研复试英语自我介绍【4】
  Pesonel statement(introduction)
  Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang&an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
  Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. For thermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
  Ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
2017考研复试英语面试自我介绍相关推荐
[2017考研复试英语面试自我介绍]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="203791" data-title="2017考研复试英语面试自我介绍" data-image="">}

我要回帖

更多关于 2017年考研复试线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信