them in we the listen can to evening金庸小说连成一句话话

We can’t listen to music in the hallways, we can listen to it outside. [ ] A.and B.or C.so D.but 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
We can’t listen to music in the hallways, ________ we can listen to it outside.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。【小题1】The children often get _______(noise) in the classroom after class .【小题2】Sometimes he spends his weekend ________(fish).【小题3】Several _______(foreign)came to visit our school last week.【小题4】I think the red skirt looks as ______(good)as the green one .【小题5】John just got his _____(driver) license.【小题6】Look!Mrs Li is there. Let’s go and say hello to______(she)?【小题7】.My mother often_____(enjoy) the TV plays in the evening.【小题8】Talking loudly in a library is very______(polite).B.根据句子意思及所给的首字母或汉语提示,写出该句子中所缺的单词。【小题9】Li Na is a famous tennis p______.【小题10】We can’t l______ to music when the teacher is talking in class.【小题11】The children had a______ been asleep when I got home .【小题12】Mr Li is s_____with his students and makes them work hard.【小题13】Zhou Gu was _________(采访)by the local& newspaper.【小题14】There are ______(五十二)weeks in a year.【小题15】The doctor gave him some medicine for his serious ______(疾病)。
来源:2011年广西崇左市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。【小题1】The children often get _______(noise) in the classroom after class .【小题2】Sometimes he spends his weekend ________(fish).【小题3】Several _______(foreign)came to visit our school last week.【小题4】I think the red skirt looks as ______(good)as the green one .【小题5】John just got his _____(driver) license.【小题6】Look!Mrs Li is there. Let’s go and say hello to______(she)?【小题7】.My mother often_____(enjoy) the TV plays in the evening.【小题8】Talking loudly in a library is very______(polite).B.根据句子意思及所给的首字母或汉语提示,写出该句子中所缺的单词。【小题9】Li Na is a famous tennis p______.【小题10】We can’t l______ to music when the teacher is talking in class.【小题11】The children had a______ been asleep when I got home .【小题12】Mr Li is s_____with his students and makes them work hard.【小题13】Zhou Gu was _________(采访)by the local& newspaper.【小题14】There are ______(五十二)weeks in a year.【小题15】The doctor gave him some medicine for his serious ______(疾病)。
来源:2011年广西崇左市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。1.The children often get _______(noise) in theclassroom after class .2.Sometimes he spends his weekend________(fish).3.Several _______(foreign)came to visit ourschool last week.4.I think the red skirt looks as______(good)as the green one .5.John just got his _____(driver) license.6.Look!Mrs Li is there. Let’s go and say hello to______(she)?7..My mother often_____(enjoy) the TV plays inthe evening.8.Talking loudly in a library isvery______(polite).B.根据句子意思及所给的首字母或汉语提示,写出该句子中所缺的单词。9.Li Na is a famous tennis p______.10.We can’tl______ to music when the teacher is talking in class.11.The children had a______ been asleep when Igot home .12.Mr Li is s_____with his students and makesthem work hard.13.Zhou Gu was _________(采访)by the local& newspaper.14.There are ______(五十二)weeks in a year.15.The doctor gave him some medicine for hisserious ______(疾病)。&
来源:广西自治区中考真题
题型:填空题
根据句子意思及所给的首字母或汉语提示,写出该句子中所缺的单词。1. Li Na is a famous tennis p______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. We can't l______ to music when the teacher is talking in class.3. The children had a______& been asleep when I got home .&&&&&&&& 4. Mr Li is s______ with his students and makes them work hard.&&& 5. Zhou Gu was ______ (采访) by the local& newspaper.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. There are ______ (五十二) weeks in a year.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. The doctor gave him some medicine for his serious ______ (疾病).
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
情景交际根据对话内容及首字母提示补全单词。A:Are you going to the school party?B:Yes,I am.I'm going to w&&l_&& my new jeans.A:You c&&2_&& do that.B:What will h&&3_&& if I do?A:The teachers w&&4_&& let you in.And we shouldn't b&&5_&&any food to the party, e&&6&_&.B:That's not a good idea.A:Yes,and we can't l&&_7&& during the party. If we do, the teachers will .c&&8&_& our parents.B:It's hard. But can we bring friends from o&&9&_&schools'?A:No,we can't. If we do,the teachers will ask t&& 10&& &&to leave.1._________ 2.__________& 3._________ 4.___________& 5.__________6._________ 7.__________& 8._________& 9.___________ 10.__________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号I was off to go back to work one evening when I saw my two children were busy sewing things on the sewing machine. My 11yearold daughter was, in the midst of her project, going to assist her elder brother in making a little cushion. I left, and after a few hours returned to find a mess in the kitchen and in the front room, and both children sitting in front of the television.
Having had a long day, I was too tired to greet them and then I noticed the material my daughter had used. It had been purchased to make a colorcoordinated (颜色协调的) baby blanket, and now had chunks (块) cut out of almost every piece of fabric. Not stopping to listen, I exploded at the children and explained how angry I was at what had been done.
My daughter listened to me sheepishly, not trying to defend herself at all, but the pain could be seen written across her face. She retreated to her room, and spent some time there alone before she came out to say good night and once again apologized for the mistake she had made.
A few hours later, as I was preparing to go to bed, I found that there on my bed lay a beautiful, little cushion made out of the forbidden fabric, with the words "I LOVE MOM". Alongside it was a note apologizing again, and the innocence in which she had taken the fabric.
To this day, I still get tears in my eyes when I think of how I reacted and still feel the pain of my actions. It was I who then went to her and apologized for my actions. I display with great pride the cushion on my bed, and constantly use it to remind me that nothing in this world is greater than a child's love. 1. The underlined word can be replaced by "________". A. hopefully came up B. hopefully went back C. quietly came up
D. quietly went back2. What did the children do?A. They cut out the material and made it into a baby blanket.B. They cut the material into pieces and used them to clean the TV set.C. They cut the material into pieces on which they wrote apologizing words.D. They made a cushion with the material to show their love for Mom.3. What can be inferred from the text?A. The two children are good at sewing.B. The two children are introverted (内向的). C. The mother is often rude to her children.D. The mother is regretful for what she did.4. The passage is mainly to tell about________.A. a mom's tears
B. a mom's loveC. a child's love
D. a child's complaint - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解
I was off to go back to work one evening when I saw my two children were busy sewing things on the sewing machine. My 11yearold daughter was, in the midst of her project, going to assist her elder brother in making a little cushion. I left, and after a few hours returned to find a mess in the kitchen and in the front room, and both children sitting in front of the television.
Having had a long day, I was too tired to greet them and then I noticed the material my daughter had used. It had been purchased to make a colorcoordinated (颜色协调的) baby blanket, and now had chunks (块) cut out of almost every piece of fabric. Not stopping to listen, I exploded at the children and explained how angry I was at what had been done.
My daughter listened to me sheepishly, not trying to defend herself at all, but the pain could be seen written across her face. She retreated to her room, and spent some time there alone before she came out to say good night and once again apologized for the mistake she had made.
A few hours later, as I was preparing to go to bed, I found that there on my bed lay a beautiful, little cushion made out of the forbidden fabric, with the words "I LOVE MOM". Alongside it was a note apologizing again, and the innocence in which she had taken the fabric.
To this day, I still get tears in my eyes when I think of how I reacted and still feel the pain of my actions. It was I who then went to her and apologized for my actions. I display with great pride the cushion on my bed, and constantly use it to remind me that nothing in this world is greater than a child's love. 1. The underlined word can be replaced by "________". A. hopefully came up B. hopefully went back C. quietly came up
D. quietly went back2. What did the children do?A. They cut out the material and made it into a baby blanket.B. They cut the material into pieces and used them to clean the TV set.C. They cut the material into pieces on which they wrote apologizing words.D. They made a cushion with the material to show their love for Mom.3. What can be inferred from the text?A. The two children are good at sewing.B. The two children are introverted (内向的). C. The mother is often rude to her children.D. The mother is regretful for what she did.4. The passage is mainly to tell about________.A. a mom's tears
D. a child's complaint阅读理解
I was off to go back to work one evening when I saw my two children were busy sewing things on the sewing machine. My 11yearold daughter was, in the midst of her project, going to assist her elder brother in making a little cushion. I left, and after a few hours returned to find a mess in the kitchen and in the front room, and both children sitting in front of the television.
D. a child's complaint科目:最佳答案1-4: DDDC解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 猜十个字连成一句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信