英语单选题解题技巧11题为啥选b?

当前位置: >>
电大大学英语B交际英语试题汇总(选择题)
0809交际英语汇总题 目 选 项 _____but I am afraid I must be off now.-See you. A I really enjoyed talking with you,___Did you do it yourself? -I'm glad you like it. My sister did it for me. B I like your new hair style. _____He teaches physics in a school. _____How many days do you want the car? _____I can't make myself understood.- Take it easy. We are trying to help you. _____I hope I haven't hurt you.- It's all right. __ I think you have given me the wrong change.- I'm sorry about that. _____I'd like to place an order please. _____If it weren't for the climate, I'd like it here very much. I’m going to my sister's. _____I'm suffering from a stomachache.? _____It will help you a lot.-That's a good idea. Let's make some. _____It's Friday. _____I've caught a bad cold and got a sour throat. _____I've got an early start tomorrow morning. Mind if I call you Albert? _____No, thanks. I'm just looking around. I'll let you know if I want anything. _____Oh, well, I'll speak a little slower. _____Ok, please fill out this form. _____Please call me Mary. That's my first name. _____Ten yuan a kilo. _____Thank you, I certainly will. _____Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week. _____Yes, I think so. _____Yes. What size is that green T-shirt? _____You too! A table for two, please. ABC Company, may I help you? Air China. May I help you? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Li Hua. Are there any drugstores around here? Are you doing anything this evening? Are you feeling better today, Jack? Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Smith? Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Willis? Are you fond of reading novels? Are you getting a new flat this year? ______ I can’t afford to pay my bills, let alone buy a new flat. C. What is your father? C I'd like to rent a car, please. C I'd like to have a Chinese interpreter. A Oh, I'm sorry. B Excuse me, A Can I help you? A I hope you're enjoying your stay here. D. Where are you heading? D What's the matter with you? D You'd better have some coffee. A What day is it? D What seems to be the problem? C Thanks anyway. C Of course not. But just a plain &Al& will do. C Can I help you? D I'm sorry I can't follow you. A I want to open a savings account. B How shall I address you? C How much is the meat? C Please remember me to your mum. B. How long have your parents been in Paris? A Am I supposed to get over and see Caroline? D Anything I can do for you? A Merry Christmas! B This way, please. B This is Jack speaking. May I speak to Miss Jenny? A Yes, I'd like some information about morning flights from Beijing to London A I'm Todd Smith. It's nice to meet you. B Yes, there's one on the left corner. D I don't think so. C Yes, thank you, doctor. But I still don't feel good. D Yes. But I still feel a little dizzy. D Yes, thanks, doctor. But I still feel dizzy. D Yes. I like reading novels. B You must be joking.Do you have to have that TV on quite so loud? ____Is it bothering you? A Oh, I'm sorry.第 1 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Are you going on holiday for a long time? Are you going on holiday? Are you near to your uncle and aunt? Are you ready to order dessert, please? Bob, you have a very successful business! _______- Thank you! Bring me the bill, please. Bruce was killed in a traffic accident.-_______ I talked with him yesterday morning! Can I ask you a few questions? Can I borrow your digital camera for several days? Can I borrow your bike? Can I borrow your camera for a couple of days? Can I do anything for you? _______ I can manage myself. Can I get you a cup of coffee? Can I get you a cup of tea? Can I get you a drink ?---_______. But I have already got one. Can I help with your luggage? Can I help you with the baggage? Can I help you with your luggage? Can I help you, sir? Can I help you, sir?. Can I help you? Can I look at the menu for a few more minutes before I decide?-Of course. __sir. Can I speak to Mr. Brown, please?- Yes, ________ Can I speak to Mrs. Rose?- _________ Can I take a message for him? Can you briefly describe yourself? Can you come over for dinner with us? Can you go out with us for dinner this evening? Can you go to the concert with us this evening? ______, but I’m busy tonight Can you help me clear up the mess? Can you help me? _______ Can you mend the bike? Can you pass me the potatoes,Mom? Can you turn down the radio, please? __________ Carol, you look very well.Thank you, Jane. you look wonderful too. Your weekend tennis must have done you good. _______ Come and join us tonight. Come and see me if you have time. Congratulations! You won the first prize in the English speech contest. Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest. Could I borrow your bike? _________ Could I borrow your car for a few days? ____________ . Could I borrow your English Dictionary? _____________ C No. Only a couple of days A Not until next week. D Not particularly. D Yes, I'd like to have some chocolate cake. D Well done! B Please wait for a moment, sir. D Is that so? D Certainly. D of course, here you are D Certainly, here you are D Sure, here you are D No, it's OK. B That's very nice of you. A That's very kind of you. A. That’s very nice of you A No, thanks. I can manage it. B Thank you. A No, thanks. I can manage it. B Yes. I'd like to withdraw some money C Yes. Can I have a look at that sweater? C I'd like to try on these shoes, please. D Take your time. C Brown is speaking. B I am afraid he is not in. B I am from Beijing. A I'd like to, but I have a meeting tonight. B. Thanks a lot but I’m busy tonight. B. I’d love to D No problem. B Sure. What is it? D Sorry, I don't think so. D Don't you think you have had enough? B I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was so loud. C You think so? That's encouraging. A Thank you to invite me. D I will. C Thank you. C. Thank you B I'm sorry, it's not at hand now. C Sure, here you are. Enjoy your journey. C I'm sorry. It's not at hand now.第 2 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? Could I speak to Jane, please? C. Speaking, please. C I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.Could I use your reference book for a moment? C By all means Could you be so kind as to turn down that rock “n” roll? I am preparing C. Sure. Sorry to disturb you. for tomorrow’s exam. Could you buy some salt on your way home? A All right. Could you give me a helping hand? - ____ - I want to clean my garage. B Sure. What can I do for you? Could you help me with my homework, please?- _______I have to go to D Sorry, I can't. a meeting right now. Could you help me with my physics, please? ________________I have D. Sorry I can’t. to go to a meeting right now. Could you pass me the salt and pepper? Could you run over to the store right away? We need a few things. ______ Could you take a photo of me with the lake as the background? Could you tell me where the nearest parking lot is?. David injured his leg playing football yesterday. Really? Dear Tommy, why don't you come on holiday with us? Did Tom tell you to water the flowers? Did you say you liked this novel? - _________. I said it's not bad. Did you see the ad on the bulletin board? Do we have any assignment for next class? Do you commute to work?- No, I work at home. Do you feel like going jogging with me?- _________ B Ok, here you are. D All right. What do you want me to get? C By all means C Sorry, I'm a stranger here. C. How did that happen? A That's very kind of you. I'd love to. D. He did. And so do I A Not exactly A No. What's it about? C I missed the class too. B How about you? D I'd love to.Do you happen to have twenty dollars with you? - _________ - I want to C What for? buy a notebook. Do you have an account with us?- Yes, _______ Do you have any plan this year? Do you know the girl over there? Do you know what's the weather like today? Do you know where I can find a supermarket? Do you know who called Tom? Do you like to play basketball? Do you mind if I ask for leave this afternoon? Do you mind if I close the window? I feel a bit cold. Do you mind if I open the window? Do you mind if I play some music?- _______-I've finished writing my assignment. Do you mind if I read the text aloud here? Do you mind if I smoke here? Do you mind if I take a couple of hours off this afternoon? Do you mind my opening the window? Do you mind my smoking here? Do you mind telling me where you’re from? Do you mind turning off the TV? I'm studying for the exam. Do you think I can borrow your bike for a few hours?- ________ D the account number is 4566. B I plan to go to the United States for further studies. C It's Sam, my teacher's daughter. D It's sunny today. B Around the corner. A Yes, I called him. C I am crazy about it. A Not at all, but why? C Go ahead. D Of course not. A Not at all. Go ahead. B No, I don't. B Of course not. B. OK, but what for? B No, please go ahead. B Yes, I do. D. Certainly not. I’m from London. C Sorry, I didn't know you were studying. B I'm sorry, but I really need it this afternoon.第 3 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Do you think I could borrow your dictionary this weekend?- Sorry, but _______ Do you think I could borrow your dictionary? Do you think it's going to rain over the weekend? Do you think our basketball players played very well yesterday? Do you think this is a nice place? Doctor, I don’t feel well. Does anyone mind if I open the window?- _______ I'm a bit cold. Does No.20 bus stop at our school? Don't forget to phone me when you get home. Just to let me know you've arrived safely. Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the airport? Excuse me, but there's a problem with the heating.- _________, we will solve it as soon as possible. Excuse me, can I have a seat here? Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the bus stop? Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the post office? Excuse me, could you help to find my son? Excuse me, could you tell me the time? Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office?-__________ Oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can't miss it. Excuse me, how much is the jacket? It’s 499 Yuan. . Excuse me, I think there seems to be a mistake.- ________ Excuse me, is this the right direction for the school library? Excuse me, is this the Sale's Department? Excuse me, it's urgent I'd like to talk to your manager.__________ Excuse me, sir, could you tell me the way to People's Square? C I'm going to need it myself. C Yes, help yourself. D I believe not. D They couldn't have done better. D Yes, I think so. C. What’s the matter D Well, I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind. B I'm afraid not. B Have a nice trip. B Sorry, I'm a stranger here. A Sorry, I apologize for that. B Come on. A Yes, go straight down this way to the end. A Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. A Certainly. B It's three thirty by my watch. D:Mm, let me think. D. Would you like to try it on? A Really I'm sorry. Let me check it again. A Well, no, you're going in the wrong direction A I'm afraid you have the wrong number. C Hold the line, please. I'll put you through. B Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too.Excuse me, sir. I'm writing a research paper on Chinese culture. Do you B No, of course not. mind answering a few questions? Excuse me, sir. Where is Prof. Smith's office? Excuse me, when is the next flight from Paris due to arrive? Excuse me, when will the 17:15 train arrive? Excuse me, would you like to try our specialty for today? Excuse me. But I'm a bit lost. Can I go from here to the Fox's? Excuse me. Could I try these jeans on, please?- Certainly. Excuse me. Could you spare me a few minutes? Excuse me. How do I get to Porter Street from here?- _______ You'd better ask someone else. Excuse me. I don't want to interrupt you but ... D Sorry, I don't know. A In half an hour. B It's been delayed one hour. C Any difference? B Yes, go down 2 blocks and turn right. C The changing rooms are over there. A Of course. C I'm not from around here. C It's quite all right .Excuse me. I'm looking for the railway station. Do you know where it is? D I'm sorry. I am a stranger here, too. Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is John Brown, manager C How do you do, Mr. Brown? Very happy to of the company. _________ see you. Front desk. Can I help you?- This is Mr. Brown in 1218. George told me he could not come here because his mother was ill. Good afternoon. Can I help you with something? D Can I get a wake-up call, please? D What a pity! B Yes, I'm interested in a handbag.第 4 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Good afternoon. Can I help you? Good morning, John . How are you doing? Good morning, may I speak to Mark, please? Good morning, miss. Can I help you?- Yes, I'd like half a kilo of oranges, please. Good morning, sir. May I help you? Good morning. Can I help you?- _______I'm just looking around. Good morning, Dr Johnson’s office. Can I help you? Good morning. Have you got a single room with a bathroom, please? Good morning. What seems to be wrong with you?- _______I've got a headache and a high fever, too. Good night and thanks again. Good-bye for now. Great party, isn't it? Have a nice holiday! Have a nice holiday!- Yes,______. Have a nice weekend! Have you any oranges and apples? Have you been to Paris? Have you handed in your final paper? Have you heard about Dana? She is going to get married with Graham! Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now? C I need to buy a birthday present for my son C Not so bad. And you? B Who's speaking? C Here you are. C Yes, I need some sugar. B Not at the moment, thanks. C. Yes, go on. D Yes, we have. D Well, I don't feel very well. D Good night. C See you. A Yeah, really D The same to you. A The same to you A The same to you. A Yes, madam, on the second shelf over there. B No, but I hope to go there sometime next year D Not yet. How about you? A You're kidding! D. I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.Haven't seen you for ages. _______-I've been in California for the past A What are you up to recently? month. Hello, Amy. How's everything? A Just so-so. Hello, could I speak to Mike please? Hello, how are you? Hello, I'd like to speak to Jack, please. Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Wang.- He's out to lunch now. Hello, I need to get in contact with Mr. Fox right away. Hello, I’m Harry Potter.--Hello, my name is Charles Green, but_. Hello, I'm David Chen. Nice to meet you. Hello, is that police station? Hello, is that Shanghai Airlines?-Hello, may I speak to Mike? Hello, may I speak to Mr. Clinton? Hello, may I talk to Jerry?Sorry, he is out of the office right now. Hello, may I talk to the director now? Hello, may I talk to the manager now? Hello, Peter. What do you do? Hello, who is calling? Hello. . Hello. Could I speak to Justin, please? Hello. Could I speak to Pat, please? . D Why C Fine, thank you. B This is Jack speaking. D Would you mind calling back later? D Hold on, please. C call me Charles. B Nice to meet you too. B Yes. Can I help you? A. Yes, can I help you? C Just a second, please. C This is Clinton speaking. D Would you like to leave a message? A. Sorry, he is busy at the moment. A Sorry, he is busy at the moment. C I am a student from Bonn University. B Hello, this is William from IBM. C Hello. Is Cindy there? B Speaking. C Hold on, please第 5 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Hello. I'd like to book a room for the nights of the 15th and 16th. Hello. I'm looking for a flat, but I can't pay much. Hello. Is Jim there? Hello. Is Mr. Carter in, please?- No, I'm afraid Mr. Carter's out at the moment. Hello. May I speak to Peter? Hey, Linda. You look so pale. What's the matter? Hey, Tom, what's up? Hi, is Mary there, please? Hi, is Thomas there? Hi, Tom, how is everything with you?_______________, and how are you? Hi, Tom, I think you did a good job. Hi, welcome back! Had a nice trip? How about a date to the movies tonight, Jane? How about a game chess? How about going for a drive? How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight? How are you feeling? Much better. How are you going on with your English? How are you, Bob? How did Mr. Jones get to the cinema? . D At your service. B How much do you expect? A This is Jim. Who's speaking, please? B Can I take a message? B Yes, speaking. C I'm just getting over the flu B. Oh, not much. A. Hold on. I’ll get her C Hold on. I'll get him. B. Hm, not too bad. A Thank you. A. Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day. B I'm sorry. I have to drive my mother home tonight B Why not? D. A good idea. C. That’s great! A. Thanks for coming to see me. C I am going to take College English Test Band Four. B. I’m fine. Thank you. C By car.How did Tom learn Arabic? D By taking a course. How did you enjoy the concert last night? -_______My favorite singer B What a disappointment! lost her voice and _________ How did you feel about your interview yesterday?- _______ I think the D Couldn't feel any better. interviewer was impressed. How did your interview go? How do I get to the cinema? How do I transfer calls? How do you do? How do you do? Glad to meet you. How do you enjoy your life after work? How do you go to work? How do you like my new dress, dear?-____-you've never been more beautiful. How do you like the movie we saw yesterday? How do you like this dress? How do you like your major? How is your headache? How long have you worked here? How many languages does Peter speak? How many students do you teach? How much is the book? C I could not feel better about it. D Go down this street and turn left. C Let me show you B How do you do? B:How do you do? Glad to meet you, too. B I like to go out for a meal with my wife. C By train D It looks terrific on you! C I've never seen a better movie than it. B The price is reasonable. A Don't like it very much. B Nothing serious. C For about two years C Four languages. C About 50 D 3 dollars.第 6 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总How much is this blue tablecloth? How much is this necklace? How often do you go dancing? _________. How tall is your sister? How was your final exam? How was your journey to Paris? How was your trip to London, Jane? How would you like to mail it? How would you like your hair done? How's your family? How's your mother doing? I am going to ask for a pay rise. I am not feeling very well. I am planning to study abroad, and I want your advice. I am so sorry to interrupt you again. I am terribly sorry! I broke the vase. I bought this $200 skirt at a 25% discount. I bought this painting in my country. I hope you like it. I can't catch up with the rest of the class. The subjects are difficult. I couldn't have done it without you. I didn't know my identity card was needed, sir. I didn't know this is a one-way street, Sir. I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me. I enjoyed the food very much.-I'm glad you like it. Please drop in any time you like. -________ I feel sick.- _______- I'm not sure, but I have got a bad headache. I had a really good weekend at my grandpa's. I have an appointment with Dr. Edward. I hear you got through your exam. Congratulations! I heard you got a full mark in the English exam. Congratulations! I heard you just came back from your vacation. How was your trip? I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year! _______Thank you! You too! I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year! I hope you'll succeed in everything! I' m afraid I can't finish the book within this week. I must be going now. I must be going now. See you next time. I really like your apartment. I think digital dictionaries are very useful. I think he is a good lecturer. I think I'm coming down with a bad cold. B Ten dollars and thirty cents C It costs fifty pounds. C Every other day. D She is as tall as I am. C I am not sure A It went very well. A. Oh, wonderful indeed D By air mail, please. D Cut short. C Not too bad. B She is very well. C I think you may talk to your boss. C Why don't you go to your doctor for help? C What can I do for you? B It's all right. B Don't worry. C It's a good skirt. You are lucky. C That's exactly what I want! B Don't worry. I'll help you. B It's what I should do C Sorry, but that's no excuse. D Sorry, but that's no excuse. B That's all right.I apologize for being late this morning. My alarm clock didn't ring.____ A That's all right. These things often happen.I doubt whether the Chinese Football Team can win the game this time. B -it’s hard to say C Yes, I will. C Do you have a high temperature? D Oh, I'm glad to hear that. A Please wait for a minute. C Thanks. C Thanks. A Not so good. The restaurants were overpriced. C Best wishes to you! C The same to you! D You're welcome. D Take your time. A So soon! I hope you've enjoyed it. A See you. C Thanks for saying so. A Yes, so do I. B:So do I. B Then you'd better see a doctor.第 7 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总I think it will be fine tomorrow.- Oh, I hope _______ I think you should phone John and say sorry to him.- _______ It was his fault. I want a pair of tennis shoes, please.- _______ How do you like this pair? I want to go to New York. What's the fare? I was so sure that our experiment was going to succeed,, but something went wrong at the last moment.-_______ but don't give it up. I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight. I was worried about my maths, but Mr. Brown gave me an A. I wish you success in your career. I wonder if I could use your computer tonight? _____I’m not using it right now. I wonder if I could use your telephone. I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow. I’m sorry. I lost the key. I’m terribly sorry that I’ve spilled some coffee on the carpet. ID card, please. I'd like to book a flight to Hong Kong, please. I'd like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr. Smith. I'd like to make a reservation for two days. My name is Li Ming. I'd like to open a current account. I'd like to withdraw 100 dollars from my account. If I were you, I would tell her frankly. If you like I can mail this letter for you? If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth. I’m afraid I’ve got a terrible flu. I'm afraid robots will replace man in almost all the fields of society one day. C so. A No way. A Here you are A Pardon me? D I'm sorry to hear that. C Sure, I'd love to. B. Congratulations! That’s a difficult course. D The same to you. A. Sure, go ahead. C Well, of course. D Let's listen to the weather report on the radio at ten. OK. A. Well, it’s B. It doesn’t matter. C Here you are. C Yes, sir, single or return? C I'm sorry, but I have other plans. A Single room or double room? C Please fill out these forms. B All right. Your bankbook please. C I will think about it. A. That’s very kind of you. A Thanks. I think I will. D Oh, don't worry about it. C. Better go and see a doctor. C I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you.I’m afraid Susan’s question made you angry.______. If I had been angry, C. Don’t worry I would have refused to answer. I'm afraid there's a slight problem with my room-my bed hasn't been made yet. I'm engaged!- _______on your engagement! I'm glad you like the show. I’m going to America for a holiday next week. I'm going to the cinema this evening.- __ - It's a Western: 'Cowboy Comes Home'. I'm interested in that chair. How much do you want for it? -$25.00.____ I'm looking for a shirt for my father. I'm so worried about this job interview.- Don't worry. _______ I'm sorry I broke your glass.- Oh, really? I'm sorry I broke your mirror. I'm sorry I broke your mirror. -Oh, really? _______ I'm sorry. I lost the key. D Don't worry. I'll do it right away. A Congratulations A Thank you so much for inviting me. D. That’s great C What's on? B That's too much. D What size does your father wear? C Just be yourself. B It doesn't matter B It doesn't matter. A It doesn't matter. A:Well, it's OK第 8 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总I'm sorry I lost the key to your bike. I'm sorry I lost the key to your bike. I'm sorry I'm late.- ______ .Come earlier next time. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is ill in hospital. I'm sorry, but I can't hear you clearly.-I say the meeting has been put off till tomorrow. Can you hear me?-Yes, _______ I'm taking my driving test next week. B Don't worry. I think I've got another one. B It's OK. C It doesn't matter D It's very kind of you. B I know. B Good luck!I'm terribly sorry that I broke your precious vase. I'll pay for it.- _______ B Never mind. I'm terribly sorry that I've spilled some coffee on the carpet. Is _______ here?― No, Bob and Tim have asked for leave. Is it possible for you to work late tonight? Is Julie's husband wearing a suit? Is Mary there? Is that American Airlines? Is that Mr. Robert Lee? Is that seat taken? Is there a room available for tonight? - Yes, Sir. May I help you? ________ Is there any job vacancy for part time job on campus? Is there any way to convince John he’s wrong?--- Well, ______. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t listen. It is cold today. What would you like to do this afternoon? - ________ It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? It's been a wonderful evening. Thank you very much. B:It doesn't matter C. everybody D. I think so. B Yes, he is. A. Speaking. A Yes, can I help you? A Yes, Lee speaking. B I don't think so B I'm hoping to book a single room. D Yes, you can find it online. B. he’s likely to be stubborn D Yes, it's too cold, so I don't feel like going out today. B. No, go ahead.A My pleasure. D Hope you have a good time. See you It's late. I had to say goodbye. It's so careless of me to have lost your book -_______ That's just the one tomorrow. doesn't matter. A Oh, that I borrowed from your father. it.- What about this one? It's too expensive. I don't want D It's cheaper. It's very nice of you. Thank you very much. It's very thoughtful of you to give me a ride. I've come to say goodbye. I'm flying home on Sunday afternoon.Well, _______ I've got a bad cold today. I've got a fever and a really bad headache. ____________ I've got two tickets for tonight's show. Will you come with me? I've got your invitation.?-Oh, good. _______ I've heard that you are going to Thailand? - That's great! _______ I've just heard that the tickets for Swan Lake have been sold out!- Oh, no! _______ I've just locked my keys in my room. What should I do now? I've passed the examination. - _______ I was worried about chemistry, but Mr. Brown gave me an A! Jill, you look tired. Let's go for a walk. C You are welcome. A It's my pleasure. C. have a safe trip and remember me to your parents. A Oh, dear! I hope you get better soon D Oh, that's too bad. Why don't you take some aspirin? B Thanks a lot, but I'm busy tonight. A Can you come? A Have a nice journey! C I was looking forward to it. B Let's calm down and try to open it. C Congratulations. B. Congratulations! That’s a difficult course. B That's a good idea.Jim has a great sense of humor, doesn't he? - _________ C I couldn't agree more Joan is supposed to be here at the meeting tonight. Where is she?C She caught a cold and has to stay in bed. _______ 第 9 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Let me give you a lift. -_______I prefer to walk on such a lovely day. Let me help you carry the suitcase. let me introduce myself. I am Tom. Let me introduce myself. I'm steward. Let me introduce Peter to you. He is my roommate. B No, thanks. A It's OK. I can manage. D Pleased to meet you B Pleased to meet you A Hello, Peter.Let's go and have a good drink tonight.- _______ Have you got the first A What for? prize in the competition? Let's go for a drive. Let's go to the library this afternoon. Lisa, I was wondering if you could come to my birthday party this Saturday? Madam, do all the buses go downtown? _______. Many thanks. Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now. Marry, we should get together some time. Mary, your dress is really beautiful. How is John? May I borrow those magazines? - _________ You may keep them for two weeks. May I see the menu, please? I’ve been waiting an hour already. May I see your driver's license, please? - _______ May I see your tickets and passports, please? - _______ May I see your tickets, please? May I see your tickets, please? May I speak to Dr. Brown? - ________ May I speak to Mr. White? - I'm afraid he isn't in. May I take your order now? May I use my credit card here? May I use your bike for a moment? May I use your dictionary? Merry Christmas! Mike, I am going to skate in the mountains tomorrow.- Oh, really ________ Mm, it's not a bad room, is it? Mommy, when will we have dinner? I'm starving. Mr. Chairman, could I raise a point about the plan? Mrs. Henderson speaking. Mrs. Johnson, I've come to say good-bye. Must I take a taxi? Must I take a taxi?-- No, you________. You can take a car. Must we come earlier tomorrow? My children are always arguing. My computer doesn't work. Can you repair it for me? My daughter has passed the exam. -Congratulations! She's really intelligent. My son won the first prize in the writing contest! C All right. Let's go D That's a good idea. B Sure. I'll be there. D. Sorry, I’ m new here. C It's my pleasure. B. Oh, so early. A Yes, what about next week? C Thank you. He is fine. B By all means. C. Here you are, sir. B Sure. Here it is. C Here they are . B Here they are. C:Sure C Yes, this is Brown speaking. B Thanks, would you please take a message for me? C Yes, I'd like a dish of chicken. C I am afraid you can't. C. By all means. A Certainly. Here you are. C The same to you! C Have a good time. A Oh, it's great! A Soon, honey A. Yes, Dr Chosuk C I'm Brian Murphy and I have some questions to ask B Have a pleasant journey. I'll miss you. D No, you don’t have to D:don't have to A No, you needn't A Just ignore them. A OK, I'11 try. B Oh, thank you! A Congratulations第 10 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Never thought I could see you here! Nice day, ? Nice to see you again, Mr. Smith. How are you? Now, I'm a little tired! Can I take a rest?- _______ We'll be late for the picnic! Oh, Betty, we will be having a buffet party next Saturday, and we'd like you to join us. Oh, I’m sorry. But I promise I’ll be careful next time.-. Oh, it's ten o'clock. I'd better go now. Oh, sorry to bother you. Operator. ----Operator, ____________ D It's a small world. B-isn’t it B Fine. Thank you. And you? C No. Come on. A. I’d love to B. Oh, never mind. It doesn’t matter C Won't you stay for another cup of coffee? A That’s Okay. A. would you please put me through to extension 211? C Who is on duty this week? B. Who’s talking over there D Glad to meet you, Ann. C How long does it take by bus A. Thanks, but I don't like the fish. D. Thanks, but I don’t like the seafood C Oh, don't worry. B Either will do D Sorry, I have a report to finish. B Why not A. I’d rather stay here if you don’t mind. B I will go and see her after work. C Right over there. B Oh, I love it. It's so exciting. A I had an awfully nice time. D I am sorry to hear that. B Don't worry about it. A That's all right D Don't worry. A Never mind. C It's OK. A That's OK. B Certainly. A It's a pleasure. C Thanks anyway. C Do you really have to go? Couldn't you at least stay for another cup of tea? A It doesn't matter. These things happen sometimes. A. How come?Our apartment is dirty. Paul, _____ ? Oh, that’s my father! And beside him, my mother. Paul, this is my friend, Ann. Piccadilly Circus? 4 miles away. Please help yourself to the fish. Please help yourself to the seafood. Sam offered to give me a ride to the train station tomorrow. I hope he won't forget. Shall we go by bus or by taxi? Shall we go out for dinner tonight? Shall we have another cup of tea? Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? She is running a fever, but now it is under control. Sir, where can I find a cart or trolley? So how do you find our city? So, Adam, how was your trip to Toronto?- Oh, great. Something went wrong with my computer last night. Sorry about all the inconvenience. Sorry for having kept you waiting for so long. My car broke down. Sorry I'm late. Sorry to bother you, but we have changed the air-conditioning in your room. Sorry to give you so much trouble. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Sorry to interrupt, but can you give me another copy of the handout? Sorry to trouble you. Sorry, I can't find the books you asked for. Sorry, I must be leaving now, because there's a meeting. - _______ Sorry, Mr.Smith. I'm late. My alarm clock didn't work this morning. _______ Susan is absent from today’s writing class.-_____ As far as I know, she has never missed a class.Our team will play against the Rockets this weekend. I'm sure we'll win! B Good luck!第 11 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Take these pills three times a day. Come back and see me in a week. Thank for giving me so much help. Thank you ever so much for the dictionary you sent me. Thank you ever so much for your lovely gift. Thank you for calling. Thank you for inviting me.-_______ Thank you for taking me at the last minute, doctor.- ________ Thank you for the wonderful meal, Mrs. Hanson. Thank you for the wonderful meal. Thank you for your help. Thank you for your invitation and the delicious food. __________ Thank you for your invitation. Thank you so much for the book you sent me. Thank you so much for the lovely evening, Jim. Frank and I had such a good time.-You're welcome, John. _______ Thank you so much for the magazine you sent me.-_______ Thank you very much for your help. Thank you very much. Thanks for coming all the way over here. Thanks for inviting me, John, but I've already made other plans._______.Maybe another time Thanks for inviting us to dinner. _______- Thank you! It's so good that you like it. Thanks for your help. Thanks for the lovely party and the delicious food. Thanks, you saved my life! That man alone over there―who is he? That’s a beautiful dress you have on! That's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. The party is so wonderful! Thank you once more for inviting me. These are certainly beautiful flowers. Thank you so much. This book is really excellent. I enjoy it very much. This box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs. This box is too heavy._______.- Thanks a lot. This is a birthday present for you. This is a challenging job. Who wants it? - _______ This is Bill speaking. May I speak to Mr. Smith?- _________. Here he comes. This is heavy! What's in it? This is the worst film ever produced, do you think so? Tom told me that you collect stamps. Tomorrow is my birthday. A Thank you very much indeed. A My pleasure. B I'm glad you like it. B I'm glad you like it. C Nice talking to you. C. Thank you for coming. B It's all right. D I'm glad you enjoyed it. C I'm glad you enjoyed it A. My pleasure. D My pleasure. I hope you'll come again. B It's a pleasure. B I'm glad you like it. D Thank you for coming B I'm glad you like it. D It's my pleasure. C You are welcome. C Not at all. C Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. D Everything tastes great! A:My pleasure D That's all right. B I'm glad I could help. B. He is Doctor Took A. Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday. A It belongs to the Browns D Thank you for coming. B You are welcome. B What is it about? A Try again. B Let me help you with it. B Oh, what a surprise! A I'll take it. D Hold on. B My new stereo equipment. I just bought it. A I don't think so, I'm afraid. D Yes, I do. Do you? C. Many happy returns of the day!Try this yellow shirt. -_______-How about the red one? -That's OK C But I don't like the color. Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! _____ This is not the B. Cheer up. end of the world.第 12 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Waiter!-_______-I can't eat this. It's too salty. Want to come over Thursday for supper? We are going to have a sing party tonight?Would you like to join us?-______, because I have to go to an important meeting We are planning an outing._______ - Sure. We haven't any rooms with a shower free just now, but there's a bathroom available on each floor.-_______ We ordered 20 boxes of your products, but we have only got 19. We'd like two Cokes, please. Welcome to the party! _________ .-Thank you! A Yes, sir? D Thanks, but I have to work that evening. A I’m afraid not D. Do you want to join us? D All right. That'll do. C We will send another tomorrow. A Small, medium or large? C How pretty you are today!Welcome to Unitex International. I hope you will enjoy your work here. C I am sure I will B Yes. I'd like a hamburger and a chocolate Welcome, sir. May I help you? shake. Well done and _________.- Thank you very much! B congratulations Well, it’s getting late. I must be going. Thank you again for inviting me A. Oh, it’s so late to the party. Well, it's getting late. Maybe we could get together sometime. A Sounds good. I'll give you a call Well, we want to thank you for coming to the studio today, Jack. It's nice D It's my pleasure. to meet you.- Oh, thank you. _______ We've got to do something about pollution. It's getting worse.-_______ A Yes, it certainly is. We've just checked into Room 218 and I'm afraid there are no towels in D Oh, I'm sorry about that. the bathroom. - ______ What a beautiful dress you have on today! D Thank you. What a beautiful ring you are wearing! What a surprise! You changed your hair style.--- Yes, and another surprise. I’m going to get married next Saturday. --. What about a dancing party this weekend? What about another cup of coffee? What about having a drink? What are you going to do? What are you majoring in? What can I do for you, madam? What can I do for you, sir? What day is it today? What do you do on Sunday? What do you do? What do you plan to do after the exam? -________How about you? What do you think of that tea set as a gift for Mary's birthday? - _______but I don't particularly care for the design. What do you think of the movie we saw last night? What do you think of the new mobile phone model? What do you think of this novel? What do you think of your new teacher? D Thank you. It's a gift from my mom. B Really? Congratulations! C.Sounds great C No, thank you. A Good idea. A I'm planning to go to the cinema with my friend. C Mathematics. A I want a kilo of apples C I'd like to have some money sent to the USA D It's Monday. B I play football. C I'm a college student. C Nothing special. C Not bad. B Terrific! C It is very expensive. B It's well-written. D He is very nice.What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball B It's up to you game. What do you want, Mary? C I'd like some red wine, please.第 13 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总What does Maggie look like? What does Peter do? What does Tom's wife do for a living? What is she? What time does our plane leave? What would you like to drink? What's going on? What's the date today? What's the matter with you? What's the matter, dear? What's the matter, John? What's the most popular sport in your university? What's the problem with your bike? What's the problem, Ted? What's the weather like today? What's wrong with your car? What's your plan this weekend? When are you going on holiday? When would you like to schedule the appointment? Where is Miss Smith? Where is the Loan Department, please? Which dress will you choose?- I prefer the red one. Which would you rather have? Tea or coffee? Who’s that speaking? This is Tom_______ . Who's speaking, please? Why did Mrs. Green go to the travel agency? Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday? Why didn't you tell Anna the truth? Why didn't you tell me? Why don't you come to my birthday party this Sunday? Will you be able to finish writing the report this afternoon? Would you be interested in seeing a film tonight? Would you cash these traveler's checks, please?-___-In ten-dollar bills, please. Would you come and have dinner with us? Would you do me a favor and give me a ride? Would you do me a favor? Would you like a coffee? Would you like another cake? Would you like another slice of Christmas cake?_______ I’m full. Would you like something to drink? What about a cup of tea? Would you like tea or coffee, Bill? Would you like to get something to eat before the concert?- _______ Let's go to the Museum Cafe. Would you like to go skiing tomorrow? D She is tall and pretty. D He's a language teacher. A She is a doctor. A She is a typist B Eight o'clock in the morning. D Orange juice, please. B The Times Theatre is on Fire. D The second of July. C I don't feel well. B I have a terrible headache. A I failed my French test A Football, I suppose. C Nothing serious D I can't find my keys. A It is very hot and humid. C One of the windows is broken. C I'd prefer to sleep. B. Next week. B How about 9:00 tomorrow? B She's at home. B This way, please. A You have a very good taste! D Neither, thank you. C. speaking D This is John Wang speaking. D For some information about travel. D. Sorry, but my wife had a car accident C But I did. A Sorry, I forgot. D Ok, I will. D I don't think so. C Great! I'd love to. D How would you like them? D Yes, I think I will. D With pleasure. C With pleasure. A Yes, please. C No, thank you. B. No more, thanks. A No, thanks C Tea, please. B That'd be nice. A Great, I'd love to.第 14 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总Would you like to go swimming this afternoon? Would you like to go to a concert this evening? Would you like to have some coffee? Would you like to join us for Sunday dinner? Would you like to see a film? Would you like to try some of our best wine, sir? Would you mind changing seats with me? Would you mind helping me with the presentation? Would you mind if I borrowed your dictionary? Would you mind if I turned the radio up? Would you mind lending me your car tonight? ____ I have to study anyway, so I won't be using it. Would you mind my opening the window? Would you mind watering the flowers for me while I'm away from home? Will you please pass me the saltshaker, Bill?- Sure. Would you please show me your bankbook? Would you transfer this call to the Financial Department? Wow! This is a marvelous room! I’ve never known you’re so artistic. You are late! The discussion started 30 minutes ago. You couldn't have chosen any gift better for me. You don't have to have the radio so loud, do you? You don't have to play the radio so loud, do you? You have lovely children. You have won the football game. Congratulations! You haven't paid for it yet. You know, I have three kids now.________. You look great in this dress! You speak very good English. Your little boy has done a good job at school. Your name again, please? _______ -It's Bell Green. You've been a great help. I do appreciate your kindness. You've given us a wonderful Chinese dinner, Mrs. Li. You've given us a wonderful dinner, Mrs. Miller. You've got the first prize in the dancing contest. C I wish I could, but I am very busy today. A OK. Let's go. D No, thank you. A It's nice of you to invite me. A Yes, I'd love to. A No, thanks C. No, I don’t mind. C Not at all. B Not at all. B No, go ahead. D Of course not B Go ahead. B No, not at all. C Here you are. B Here you are. C Sorry, but the line is busy. C Thanks for your compliments. C I am really sorry._ C I'm glad you like it so much. C Oh, I do apologize C Oh, I can't apologize enough. B It's very kind of you to say so. D It's nice of you to say so. A Oh, I'm really very sorry. B. That’s terrific! C Thank you C Thank you very much. D Yes, I'm proud of him. A I didn't quite catch you. A You are welcome. B I'm glad you enjoyed it. A I'm glad you enjoyed it. B Oh, really? I can't believe my ears!第 15 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 16 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 17 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 18 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 19 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 20 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 21 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 22 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 23 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 24 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 25 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 26 页,共 27 页 0809交际英语汇总第 27 页,共 27 页
2014年9月电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷1 一、交际英语 1、- Thank you ever so much for your lovely gift.- ___ A:Never mind B:I'm glad y...电大英语复习资料电大英语复习资料隐藏&& 《大学英语 B》统考题库试卷 》一:交际英语 一:交际英语 一:交际英语 一:交际英语 1 一:交际英语 一:交际英语 一:交...2015年电大大学英语B统考历年真题精选题库_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2014年9月电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库试卷1 一、交际英语 1、- Thank you ever ...电大英语B网考统考各种真题题型分类汇总(完美极致版小抄)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。赶快收藏吧,我整理很久的 一、交际英语汇总 1、- Thank you ever so much...2017年电大统考大学英语B模拟试题 第一套试题 精品_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。6 年电大统考大学英语 B 模拟试题 大学英语 B8 一、交际英语 1.- ...电大_大学英语B网考-选择题整理_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。将选择整理了一下,更快速的复习 大学英语(B)统考模拟题 1 第一部分:交际用语(共 5 小题;每小题...电大 大学英语B统考题库 第1部分交际用语_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。第一部分...She is ___B___part time in a restaurant now, but she wants to chang...电大英语B网考题库(超压缩完美版)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。一、交际英语汇总 1、- Thank you ever so much for your lovely gift.___B:I'm glad you...2017年电大大学英语B统考练习题_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。尚佳教育专业从事...http://www.byshangjiaedu.com 第一部分 交际英语 1.- I need to go to ...2015年电大远程网络教育大学英语B统考题库2_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。一、交际英语 1.- I'm sorry I broke your mirror. - ___ A.It's OK with me...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单选易错题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信