my school day 儿歌七年级下册作文

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
七年级下册英语作文 七年级英语作文范文 七年级下册语文作文 七年级下册作文题目 七年级下册英语 七年级下册作文 七年级下册作文大全 七年级下册英语单词 仁爱英语七年级下册 七年级下册英语听力
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
七年级下册英语作文范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口人教版七年级下册英语作文
人教版七年级下册英语作文
学习啦【七年级英语】 编辑:妙纯
  写作文当有清气,临事终期虚怀。小编整理了关于人教版七年级下册,希望对大家有帮助!
  人教版七年级下册英语作文篇一
  My School
  my school is at haimen town. it is very big and beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. when you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building.
  our teachers work and do practice in it. behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. in the library there are thousands and thousands of books. after class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.
  beside our classroom, there is a big playground. at about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. all the playground is alive.
  our school is a model school in jiangsu. i like my school very much.
  人教版七年级下册英语作文篇二
  My Friend And I
  my name is wu jie. i am a student of dongzhou middle school. i like playing basketball and singing. zhang jiong is my good friend. he wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans. he is very handsome. he likes playing football and singing. he is a good student. he usually helps me with my maths.
  we are deskmates at school. on sunday, we usually play football and swim together. we often visit each other and play computer games together. we are very happy to be with each other and help each other.
  人教版七年级下册英语作文篇三
  International women's day
  Today is march 8th--international women's day.father wanted to please mother and let her have a good rest. he said he would cook the meals today. in fact, he is always busy with his work and knows nothing about housework. he seldom cooks. if no one cooks for him, he will eat nothing.
  So mother and I were very surprised to hear what he said. but father was serious, and he said he was going to do some shopping first. he didn't know what to buy. so mother wrote all the things on a piece of paper
  1.cake 2.egg 3.tomato 4.fish 5.milk 6.salt 7.chicken
  Then father went out. half an hour later he came back, with a smile on his face. he brought out all the things: one cake ,two eggs,three tomatoes, four fish, five bottles of milk, six bags of salt and seven fat chickens!
  Mother was geatly surprised. she couldn't say a word.
  人教版七年级下册英语作文篇四
  A Good Deed
  Yesterday when Susan was waiting for the bus at a bus stop, she saw a purse lying on the ground. She picked it up and opened it. In it was some money and a telephone card. She wanted to find out who lost it. So she went to a public telephone and dialed the number on the card. Fortunately someone answered the phone. When the lady came and got back her purse,she thanked Susan for her good deed.
人教版七年级下册英语作文相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[人教版七年级下册英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
3657人看了觉得好
887人看了觉得好
2514人看了觉得好
【七年级英语】图文推荐初一下册英语写作_初一下册英语范文
初一下册英语写作_初一下册英语范文
学习啦【英语应用写作】 编辑:玉莲
  初一下册经典的英语写作你们度过哪些?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的初一下册英语写作,供大家参阅!
  初一下册英语写作篇1
  Dear Sir,
  I want to join your club to help kids with sports, music and English. My name is Mike. I am 15 years old. I&m a student in No. 1 Middle school. I can play the guitar well. I can sing many songs. I can swim and speak English well, too. I think I can be good with the kids. I also do well in telling stories.
  I hope to get your letter soon.
  Yours,
  初一下册英语写作篇2
  1.主题:上学的交通方式 ;2.写作思路:开篇点题,点出自己的出行方式;3.具体内容:自己选择这种交通方式的原因;4.结束语: 表明自己的观点。
  《The Best Way for Me to Go to School》
  Different students go to school in different ways in our school, but I llike to go to school on foot. First, I live near the school, so my home is not far from my school. And it takes me a few minutes to get there. Second, there is a crossing on my way to school, and sometimes the traffic is very busy. I think it is safer to go to school on foot. Third, I think walking is good for my health. It&s a kind of sport and it makes me study better.
  So in my opinion, the best way to go to school is on foot. What about you?
  初一下册英语写作篇3
  Dear Tom,
  Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them. We can&t arrive late for class. We can&t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet. When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can&t eat or drink in class, and we can&t listen to music or play games in class.
  I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.
  Yours,
  Li Ming
  初一下册英语写作篇4
  谈论日常作息习惯 :《 My School Day》
  I am a student. I usually get up at seven, and I eat breakfast at seven thirty. Then I go to school at eight. School starts at eight thirty. I eat lunch at twelve. I go home at 17:00. I often eat dinner at 19:00 and then play the piano. I do my homework at 20:00. At 22:00, I go to bed.
看过初一下册英语写作的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[初一下册英语写作_初一下册英语范文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
3556人看了觉得好
24292人看了觉得好
822人看了觉得好
【英语应用写作】图文推荐 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档