文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2012年新源八中高三第四次英语月考试卷
第一节:语法与词汇(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1. Mr Smith, _____ director of the company, can’t afford _____ week to travel abroad
A. a B. the
2. I invited my parents to spend Christmas with us ,but _____ of them came A. noneB. both C. eitherD. neither
3. Nowadays many young workers find _____ hard to keep the balance work and play A. it
B. thatC. this D. them
4. Liu Xiang attended an important meeting ______in the Great Hall of the People last month A. held
B. to have held
C. to be held
D. holding
5.Sorry !I didn’t notice you entering the room because I______ a phone call A. answeredB. had answered C. was anaweringD. had been answering
6. He told me that his request for a rise had been _____
A. turned out
B. turned over
C. turned aroundD. turned down
7. The speaker _____ pronunciation is the best will get the first placeA. whose B. which C. what D. that
8. The little girl is seriously ill. Luckily we have decided to do ______ it takes to help
A. whichever
B. whatever C. whenever
D. however
9. ---Will Barbara come to our party
---I am not sure, because he ____ go to the concert with his friend
A. canB. mustC. should D. might
10. _________ how to hold the party for several days , the children finally reached an agreement
A. Having discussed
BDiscussing C. Discussed
D. To discuss
11. Harry Potter’s good reputation attracted the envy and _____ attention of some bad guys
A. positive
B. negative C. attractive
D. objective
12. It is still a problem ______ to hide the stolen moneyA. why B. whichC. where D. who
13. ---I really don’t know when we can get over all the troubles
--- ______! Our troubles will soon be overA. Forget itB. Cheer up C. Neither do I
D. What a pity
14. If she _____ an hour earlier , she wouldn’t have been caught in the rain
A .had returne
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语选择题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信