老师,你的起点考每日一练之完型专练三没有看到答案
用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:838 小时
金币:10327
<em id="authorposton15-9-6 09:30
本帖最后由 梁婷jo 于
11:20 编辑
首字母填词专项练习至10.10已更新完毕,下周起(每周二至周五)启动更新九上英语期中专项练习,希望大家坚持每日10分钟的英语练习,一起加油!
九上期中首字母填词专练一
In 1995, Oseola McCarty gave $150,000 to the university of Southern Mississippi. She wanted to helpp__1__students. Her friends and neighbours were s___2___when they heard thenews. McCarty was a good woman and was always friendly and helpful. Everyone inher town knew that she was not r__3___. In fact she was poor.& &How did a poor 86-year-old woman have so m__4___money? Oseola McCarty was born in 1908. She had to l___5__school whenshe was eight years old to help her family . Her job was washing clothes. Shegot only a few dollars a day. She washed the clothes by hand. Then sheh__6___the clothes to dry. She did this for nearly 80 years. McCarty neverm___7___and she had no children. Her life was very simple. She went to work tochurch. She had a black-and–white television, but she did not watch it veryoften.Oseola McCarty s__8___money all her life and had about$250,000. At the a___9__of 86, she left money to the church , the universityand her r___10____. She just wanted to help others. She was a shy woman, butshe became famous.
答案:1.poor& & 2.surprised& & 3.rich& & 4 much& && &5.leave
6.hung& &7.married& && &8.saved&&9.age& && & 10.relatives
九上期中首字母填词专练二
One morning, it was already a quarter to eight whenI got up. I was a___1__that I would be late , so I put on my clothes hurriedly, and left w___2__breakfast. There were so many people at the bus stop that it was not e__3___to catch a bus. Five minutes had passed, I still couldn’t get on one. The only thing left for me to do was to w___4___. I rushed through the crowd and towards my school. S__5_____I met an old woman , and she fell down.Without an apology(道歉), I left her and went on my way.That evening, whenI was back from school, I learned that the old woman was b__6___hurt in the leg from the fall. She was sent to a hospital after I left. I felt very s__7___and nearly cried. The only way for me to ask her pardon was to pay her a visit.
The next day, I went to the hospital. At first It____8___that she would giving me a scolding(责备), but she didn’t. I began to c____9__ . she stroked my hand and said with warmth,“ Never mind,my girl, I knew you didn’t want to hurt me, did you? Don’t worry, I will get better soon.” I was too t___10___ to her, and promised not to do such a thing again.
答案:1.afraid. 2. without. 3.easy. 4. walk.5. Suddenly. & && && & 6. badly. 7. sorry. 8.thought. 9. cry. 10. thankful.
九上期中首字母填词专练三
Many people wholive in cities say that they dislike city life. They say the city that theyl____1____in is noisy, dirty and crowded. They are tired of the traffic, thepollution in the a____2__and the rubbish in the streets.But notm____3___people living in cities are happy when they have to s___4___in thecountry for two or three weeks. They e___5___the quiet, clean air and thebeautiful healthy surroundings(周围的事物),&&but they m____6___the stores andrestaurants,&&the theaters, the crowds and the excitements of thecity.People who live in the country on the hand enjoyv___7_____the city for a day or an evening,&&to do some s____8____orgo to the theater or a concert. But they often f____9__the city a ratherfrightening place and are usually happy to get back to their quiet, unexcitingl__10___in the country.答案:<font color="#.live. 2. air. 3. many. 4. stay. 5. enjoy.
& && && && &6.miss. 7. visiting. 8. shopping. 9.find. 10. life.
九上期中首字母填词专练四
4.&&If you get s___1____today, you will not have much trouble sendingf__2____a doctor or being sent to a hospital. In the early 1900s,this was notthe case. Sometimes doctors had to travel many miles to h___3____theirpatients. There were f__4___telephones or automobiles.(汽车) Thisoften caused a delay of hours before the doctors even k____5___they needed.Doctor Morris of Nebraska solved thisproblem. He used homing pigeons.(鸽子)&&A homing pigeon isa bird t__6____always flies home when released(释放),Doctor Morris would leave one of his pigeons w___7____he was visiting apatient. If the patient needed f__8____help, instructions were to t___9____anote to the pigeon’s leg and let it go. The pigeon would quickly fly to thed__10______home. Help would soon be on its way.答案:<font color="#. sick. 2. for. 3.help. 4. few. 5. knew. & && && & 6. that. 7. whenever. 8. further. 9. tie.&&10.doctor’s
九上期中首字母填词专练五
Reading books is a good hobby for all kinds of reasons.First, reading books is f__1__. You can always keep yourself amused ifyou like reading. This is especially useful when the weather is bad. It is arelaxing hobby too. You can really become l____2___ in a book.Next, you can read a book a__3__: in a car, in a waiting-room, on aplane, in bed — even in the bath. All you need is a book! Reading is aconvenient(方便的) hobby as it is easy to stop and then s___4_____ again.A__5__ good reason for reading books is that it is useful. If you read asa hobby you will get better and better at it. This m___6_ that you will readfaster and will become better at understanding what you read. As your readingimproves, you will probably find your schoolwork becomes much e___7__. Manyschool subjects depend on good reading and, as you read, you learn more andmore.Some people say that reading is out of date. This is not true. You haveto be able to read to use a computer and, the better you read, the better yourcomputer skills will be. Readingis h__8__ out of date!Good r____9____ are most likely to be good writers, too. They are usuallygood at spelling as well, and have more things to write about. Reading books isa wonderful hobby, one of the best.W__10__ other hobby could be more useful, ormore enjoyable!答案:1.fun. 2. lost. 3. anywhere. 4. start. 5. Another. & && && &6.means. 7. easier.& &8.hardly. 9. readers. 10. What.
九上期中首字母填词专练六
It is well-known that man is muchcleverer than any animal. But which is the cleverest a_______(1) the animals? Some scientists t_______(2) it should be Alex, an African grey parrot.He is unlike any other animal. He can really t_______(3) with people!& & When he says “come here”, he really w______(4) someone to come up to him. & & “Alex is as clever as a c_______(5) of 2 or 3 years old,” says Dr. Pepperberg. “He does not just repeat the s_______(6) he has been taught. He u_______(7) the words!”& & Alex can tell about 50 d_______(8) things, name 7 colours and count from 1 to 6. Is the parrot actuallythinking in the w_______(9) how man does? Nobody can say. But the q_______ (10) is very interesting.答案:1. among.& & 2. think. 3. talk.4. wants. 5.child.& &6. sounds& &7. understands.& & 8.different.&&9. way.10. question.
九上期中首字母填词专练七
Bedtime stories are one ofthedelights(喜悦) of earlychildhood. But a________(1) to Dr. JulieSpreadbury from Queensland, parents s________(2) not speed upreading to their children after they entered primaryschool. She says listeningto, reading andd________(3) the stories help children's relaxation.& & My theory (理论) is that when children can readt________(4), most parents stop reading to them, Dr.Spreadbury says.& & That may be at the end ofthe Year 1, which is fartoo informal.& & Dr. Spreadbury saysbedtime readingn________(5) onlygiveschildren a good b________(6) at school, but also brings parents andtheirchildren closer. This makes it funnier for them to open up and talk toparentsabout things that are worrying them, o________(7) things theyare reading in their everydaylife.答案:<font color="#.according&&2.should 3.discussing 4.themselves&&5.not&&6.beginning 7.or
九上期中首字母填词专练八
British Milkman Steve Leech saved some shops and flats(公寓) with milk and won a National Bravery Awaid.& &Leech, 35 years old, said that when he was sending out milk asu____(1) alongPine Street, he s____(2) heard aloud, strange sound behind him and then hesaw smoke coming out of a shop in Cornwall, southernEngland. &That must be a fire, I t____(3),&Leech said.&Then I quickly d____(4) to do something. So I p____(5) the doorin and then I s____(6) for the people inside. Then I startedpouring milk e______(7)。 &He used 320 pints of milk to stop thefire. When fire-fighters r____(8) the shop, the firewas under control.& & Leech helped save the 1____ (9) of eightpeople in the flats above the shops. &It was hard work o____(10) all thosebottles. But it was even harder trying to tell my boss where all the milk hadgone,& Leech said jokingly.答案:1. usual.& & 2. suddenly& & 3. thought.& &4. decided& &5. pushed & & 6. shouted& & 7.everywhere& & 8. reached& & 9. lives people& &10. opening
九上期中首字母填词专练九
Bill andSimon were good friends.One summer they were on h_________(1). They wanted tosail around the Caribbean Sea in their boatfor two weeks.&&During their trip, they saw many whales.Billand Simon were very e_________(2) because they had wanted to see them verymuch.Unluckily, w_________(3) they were watching them, the whales began to hitthe sideof the boat.&&Suddenly, w_________(4) started coming in,andthey realized that they were in trouble. They q_________(5) jump into thelifeboat before the boat sank(沉没),andwatched it disappear under the sea.&&Luckily, they had enough food and waterforabout twenty d_________(6). They also had a fishing line and amachine whichcould change sea water i_________(7) drinking water. These two things helpedthemto survive(存活) during their terribleexperience.&&For the next fifty days they caught abouttenfish a day and a_________(8) them. They saw about twenty ships, butalthoughthey waved and shouted when the ships were passing, n_________(9) saw them.They were becoming weaker and weaker.Then, just as they were beginning tol_________(10) hope, a fishing boatsaved them.答案:1. holiday&&2. excited&&3. while/when&&4. water& &
5. quickly&&& && &6. days& &&&7. into& &&&8. ate& && && &9. nobody& & 10.lose&& 九上期中首字母填词专练十Wood-block printing was invented sometime between the 4th and the 7th c& && &(1) in China. The earliest book that we have was p& &&&(2) in 868 and was found in a Dunhuangcave. Wood-blockprinting took a long time because a new block was needed for every p& &&&(3) in a book.By the 11th century printed books could be f& &&&(4)&&all over China. They included books ofConfucius' thoughts, dictionaries, and books on maths. In1340, books could beprinted using two c& &&&(5) , black and red.A& && & (6) the Chinese learnt about printing so early, printing wasnot introduced in other parts of the world for hundreds of years. It is thoughtthat when the great Italian traveler MarcoPolo visited China in the 13th century, he s& &&&(7) printed books. It is possible that Marco Po-lobrought that k& && & (8) to Europe.But printed books did not come to Europe u& && &&&(9) 1450 when a German called JohannGutenberg i& && & (10) a printing machine.Twenty-four years later, in 1474, an Englishman called William Caxton printedthe first printed book in English. His second book was about the game of chess.Caxton printed about a hundred books, and some can still be found today inmuseums.答案:
1.century&&2.published&&3.page&&4.found&&5.colors 6.Although&&7. saw 8. knowledge 9.until&&10.invented
九上期中首字母填词专练十一
At one time,making a film was an expensive activity onlyfor a small group of people and film companies. Not only were the tools andmachines expensive but the cost offilm was also far greater than most peoplecould afford. However, modern technology has c& & (1) allthat.& &New technology has really opened up theworldof film-making for film fans. Now a cameradoes not cost m& & (2)&&andmost young people are certainly able topay for it. So all you need is to getone for yourself. With that, you may then start your own film-making.& &However, film-making is t& &(3)& &work. You probably need many other people tohelp you.For example,the p& && & (4) ofactors and actresses is very important in your film. Of course, these actorsand actresses may be your schoolmates,friends or family members. You don’t evenneed to pay them a cent while they are glad to be part of your job.& & B& && & (5) ,you need to make up a story. Can you write your own one? If you have goodimagination, you can create an attractive story e& && & (6). Many world-famous film makers and producers are alsogood story-writers. If not, perhaps you need someone else to write it for you.An excellent story is the key to making a s& && &(7) film.答案:1. changed&&2. much 3. tiring 4.population&&5. besides& &&&6. character&&7.successful
九上期中首字母填词专练十二
“Sorry” is a word thatpeople in Britainoften say in their daily life. One day while I was w& &1& &onthestreet, a young man ran by hurriedly, brushing(轻擦)against my handbag. He continued hisway, but turned b&&2& &and said “sorry” to me. Even in a rush,he didn’t f&&3& & to say “sorry”. One day, after I boughtsome bananas,the shopkeeper was passing me the change, but I wasn’t ready forit and a coindropped onto the ground. “Sorry, Madam,” he said w& &4&&bendingto pick it up. I was s& &5& & whyhe said “sorry” to me. Anothertime, I stepped on a man’s f&&6& &at the entrance to a cinema. At the sametime, we b&&7& &said “sorry”. Slowly, I got to know thatwhen something unpleasanthappens in daily life, the British don’tc& &8& &&&much aboutwho is wrong. If someone isin trouble, a “sorry” is always n&&9& &.& &Perhaps that is w& &10& & Iseldomsee people quarrel on the buses or streets in Britain.答案:1. walking& & 2. back& &3.forget/ fail&&4. while& &&&5.surprised&&& && && & 6. foot/ feet& & 7. both& && & 8.care& && & 9. necessary& &10. why&&
九上期中首字母填词专练十三
She is Liu Hui ,a middleschoolstudent in Anhui,one of the “ stay-at-home children” in her town. LiuHui is 12 years old andlives (1) w _________ her sister. Her parents lefthome to make money in bigcities when she was (2) o ________ four. Liu Hui hasto take (3) c _________ ofher younger sister. They have to stay at home alone(4) b ________ they have togo to school.“I used to feel (5) s________ without my parents athome,” she said, “but now I know (6) w_________ they do so. They have to goaway to make money for (7) u _________so that we can live a better life.”Every day, Liu Hui gets upat 6:30 a.m. and cooks (8) b ______________. Then the twogirls go to school. Theyhave supper at 6:00 p.m. Then Liu Hui does houseworkand (9) h _____________her sister with herhomework. She usually goes to bed at 9:30 p.m.Though busy, Liu Hui isstill the (10) b ________ studentin her class. She said, “My life is OK. But Istill hope my parents will comeback and live with us.”答案:1. with& &2.only&&3.care&&4.because&&5.sad/sorry& &6.why&&7.us& &8.breakfast& &9. helps& & 10.best
九上期中首字母填词专练十四
& &Sport isnecessary for everyone.It helps you keep fit. Fitness is i____(1) if you wantto be healthy throughout your life. The best way to keep fit is to get plentyof e_______(2) by doingsport. According to s________(3),doingsport is good for people mentally as well as p________(4). The m______(5) sport they do, the happierthey will f_____(6) . Besides, sport can help people develop will anddetermination.&&
& & These qualities help people a______(7) their goals because theywill not give up so e________(8) when face difficulties.What's more, sportb_______(9) team spirit,which is good for the whole society. It helps peoplework c_______(10)&&and smoothly and think about others, not justthemselves.
& & In a word, sport is good for your health&&andhappiness,and for society.
答案:1.important&&2.exercise& &3.scientists&&4.physically 5. more
& && && &6.feel&&7.achieve 8. easily 9.build&&10.& &closely
九上期中首字母填词专练15
For the past National Day this year I with my parents went to Tibet. We had a lot of fun in the autumn trip. First of all, we went to the grand Potala Palace. It's said it was built for a beautiful p(1) of Tang. What an interesting story! Then we went to Kekexili to have a look at the Pantholops Hodgsoin. Do you know Pantholops Hodgsoni in Kekexili? Every year about fifty t (2) die. The poachers catch them for m&&(3) money. What do you think about it? I think the animals in the zoos are more l&&(4). They are safe. I think life must come first. Though I don't think the animals in cages of the zoos are happy. They lose f (5). It's so important for persons. So d (6) the animals. I think animals also want to be free. It's said that a kind of birds c&&(7) Mockingbirds would rather die than s&&(8) into cages! Sometimes animals are e(9) braver than people in order to get free. So what should we do? The answer is to let the animals free, l&&(10) in the nature. Maybe people can stay in the big cages like buses, cars, trains and so on, to visit the animals in the protecting area. Anyway I hope nobody will catch, hurt or kill them.
答案1. princess& &2. thousand&&3. making& & 4. lucky& & 5. freedom&&
& && &&&6. do& && && && &7. called& && & 8. stay& && && &9. even& & 10. living
九上期中首字母填词专练16& &
India is a country rich inculture and tradition.And although India is c& && && && &&&(1 ) , one thing remains the s& && && && &(2 ) : the cow is sacred (神圣的). And men and women cover their heads and faces withcow urine (牛粪).& & According to their tradition, the cow isnot just a farm animal. Thesecows are like motherhood, and their milkf________(3) them. But it's not the milkthese men and women are waiting for -it's the urine. As a precious g& && && && &&&(4 ) &&from the cow, the urine is often p& && && && &&&( 5) &&inthe house to protecttheir homeland. People think the urine can beautify theirhouse and keep away b& && && && &&&(6)luck. Men even put cow urine into their hair.& && &And thisspecial form ofworshipping (崇拜) has been around for centuries.& && &Surprisingly,&&cowurine is even used by people as a kind of m& && && && &&&(7).&&Locals believe it can makesick people feel b& && && && && && &( 8) . Believe it.& && &Somebelievers show theirworshipping by making an offering of hair.& && &About12,000 heads are shaved (剃头) every day. That means the city is always f& && && && &(9) of hairless believers.Oftenwaiting for 10 hours or more, believers f& && && && & (10) enter the shaving area. Onaveragethe temple's 1,600 barbers shave over 15 heads an hour. The temple thensellspiles of hair to local wigmakers (假发店). The moneyis used to help the area's poor.
答案及其解析:全文描述了印度的一些宗教习俗,对牛的崇拜以及剃头表示对宗教的虔诚。1.changing& &和后文remain“保留”相对应,此空前有be动词is,注意词性。2.same& && & 根据前文的changing, remain等词判断此处的词义应为“相同的”,the same也是固定搭配。3.feeds& && &前文把cows比作motherhood“母亲”, 母亲用milk “喂养”them(这里指印度人)。4.gift& && && & a precious gift “一件珍贵的礼物”,后文就开始描述印度人如何珍惜这珍贵的礼物的。5.placed& &&&is placed in the house 被放置到房内。place, 这里做动词,“放置”的意思。6.bad& && && & keep away bad luck “驱除厄运”
7.medicine& &全文层层递进描述了印度人对牛尿的崇拜:cover,place, beautify(美化),keep away, put...into hair,发展到此处的“入药”,后文的sickpeople是明显的线索。
8. better& && & make + sb. + adj. &使某人.....&, 需要注意形容词级别。
9. full& && &be full of&&“满是... ...&
10. finally&&经过“10 hours or more&的漫长等待,“终于”进入到剃度的区域。句子主谓宾完整时,从副词考虑。
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-6 10:26
<font color="#0626 发表于
老师,你的起点考每日一练之完型专练三没有看到答案
谢谢您和孩子的坚持,继续保持,一起加油!
完形专练三答案& && & 41-45 BDABC& &46-50 AACCA& &51-55 ABCBB
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:58 小时
<em id="authorposton15-9-6 11:16
梁婷jo 发表于
谢谢您和孩子的坚持,继续保持,一起加油!
完形专练三答案& && & 41-45 BDABC& &46-50 AAC看到了,谢谢jo!
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:238 小时
金币:1060
<em id="authorposton15-9-6 21:43
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-8 10:58
首填专练二已更新!
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:234 小时
金币:1050
<em id="authorposton15-9-8 16:55
好帖一定要顶
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-9 09:47
xwelser 发表于
好帖一定要顶
在顶的同时,我们一起坚持练习,积累词汇,加油!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-10 10:49
首字母填词专练三更新,大家坚持练习哟!
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:58 小时
<em id="authorposton15-9-10 23:05
谢谢老师的专练,跟着老师的练习走,争取 更上一层楼!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-11 09:24
<font color="#0626 发表于
谢谢老师的专练,跟着老师的练习走,争取 更上一层楼!
坚持练习,及时总结和积累,我们定能更上一层楼!继续加油!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-11 09:25
周六周日上课期间不更新练习,请大家好好总结往日练习错题,落实整理和总结,有困惑的错题欢迎回帖与学而思英语老师交流!我们继续加油!奋斗吧,初三!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton15-9-15 10:44
首字母填词专练7更新,首填突破,贵在坚持练习和落实词汇积累,继续加油!