不了了英文》受不了了社区用英语怎么说英文》我快受不了了英语

受不了的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
受不了的英文怎么说
受不了的英文:had no patience with参考例句:He could not bear this continual paradox in which he and the other officers lived.他们这些当官的天天都在无法自圆其说的处境中过日子,他实在受不了。Unable to put up with the maltreatment by the boss,the hired hands packed him in one after another.雇工们忍受不了老板的虐待,便一个接一个辞工不干了。By and by papa got too handy with his hickory and I couldn't stand it后来爸把他那根胡桃棍儿使得太顺手,我简直受不了啦。The box has been spitting forth maddening nine - second sound bites(Mary McGrory)便携式立体收录机里正播放一段令人受不了的长达九秒的讲话(玛丽·麦格罗里)I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!I can't stand it.我受不了I can't bear you any more!我再也受不了你了!Kill someone with kindness热情的让人受不了I can't abide noise.我忍受不了噪音。She could not suffer his husband's sadism她受不了丈夫的虐待。:v. [have] 的过去分词形式;有,使They had had a row, and she had locked him out of the apartment.他们吵了一架,于是她把他锁在公寓外面。The defendant claimed that he had not had a fair trial.被告声称未获公正审讯.While they had been unconscious, the world had changed.她们不知道就在自己失去知觉的那段时间里世界发生了变化。 It transpired that the gang had had a contact inside the bank.据报这伙匪徒在银行里有内应.It was supposed that he had had a sudden attack of faintness据估计,他当时突然头晕发作。:n. 耐性,耐心;忍耐,容忍Patience on a monument极有耐性之人labour with patience耐心地苦干 My patience is exhausted.我没有耐性了。Patience is a plaster for all sores.忍耐可以减轻一切痛苦。Patience is the best remedy (or medicine)忍耐是最好的药物翻译推荐:相关热点:
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:我受不了这么热的天气。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 社区用英语怎么说英文 的文章

更多推荐