you are a brave boy, 情人happy birthdayy!

Top 60 Birthday Wishes for Son | WishesGreeting
Is your son celebrating his special day today, yet you cannot find the right words to express your wishes? If so, then read these top 60 Happy birthday wishes for son to help you formulate the proper words to say for your dearly beloved son. Learn what to write for happy
for a son in best loving way is listed here bellow.
Happy Birthday Wishes for my Son
We love you and wish for you the happiest of days and a bright, healthy future.
Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Thanks son for giving us the opportunity to become the best parents that you will ever have. May you have a great birthday celebration and a wonderful year ahead!
We are so lucky to have such an amazing son in the world, have a happy birthday, kiddo!
Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, our dear son. Stay happy and have a happy birthday!
We always believe that miracles happen to one in a billion. But we have never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we have you, our beloved son. Happy Birthday!
Read more interesting
Son, I am happy to say that I see a little more of me in you in every single day. Happy birthday, my little boy!
Dear son, as you blow the candle in your cake, always remember that your love is like a candle that will forever burn in our hearts. Happy Birthday!
Regardless of whether you have become a young teenage boy or grow to be an old man, you will forever be our little bundle of joy. Have a happy birthday, son!
Dear son, when you feel that life is giving you such a hard time, just come to me and I will give you a hug. No matter how old you will become, for me, you will always be my little son. Have a happy birthday!
Our beloved son, thank you for bringing a smile to our face every day. We hope that your birthday will bring a smile to yours as well! Happy Birthday!
With love and best wishes to the best son in the world! Happy Birthday!
Dear son, wherever life will bring you and whatever endeavor you will choose, I want you to know that I will forever be proud of you. I love you and Happy Birthday!
Having a great son like you is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to our life. I will forever be proud of you, happy birthday my dear son!
You are loved for being a smart kind that you are and for being a charming person that you have become now. May your birthday be blessed with everything that God wants for your life! Happy Birthday!
Dear son, you are the very reason why we look forward to life. You are also the reason why there is always a smile on our hearts. We love you! Happy Birthday!
Sons like you must be called “suns”, since you literally bring sunshine into our lives. Happy Birthday!
On your birthday, we wish you nothing but happiness and luck. We pray that all your dreams will be fulfilled and that you will soar ahead towards the direction of success. Happy Birthday, our beloved son and all the best birthday wishes for son from mother!
Dear son, you know we are old school so we will give you a hug on your birthday instead of greeting you on your Facebook wall. We will sing you a Happy Birthday song instead of sending you tweet on Twitter. Happy birthday! We love you!
No matter how old you have grown, our love for you will always be shown. No matter where you go, we will send you best wishes, too! And no matter how successful you will become, you will still remain our little baby son. Happy Birthday!
A son like you gives us a reason to stay happy and proud each day, thank you! Happy Birthday!
I always wish to become a role model for my son. But I never imagined that you my son will become a role model for me instead. Happy birthday, my beloved son!
The best part of having a great son like you is that all of the shortcomings in life will come undone. Happy Birthday! I love you!
The best memories and the most precious moments of our life revolve around the smiles and laughter of just one person – you, our son. Happy Birthday and we want you to know that we are always here for you.
Our whole world can be sum up to just three letters – S O N. Happy Birthday, son! We love you to eternity and beyond!
My darling son, you have certainly made my everyday life feel like Mother’s Day. I love you and may you have the most wonderful birthday celebration ever. Happy Birthday!
Dear son, you are getting taller and taller in each birthday of yours. Thank God you are showing some signs of growing up. I love you! Happy Birthday!
Son, you will always be our little toddler and a piece of our hearts you will forever be. Happy birthday, dear!
Our beloved son, the sitcom of our life has become a blockbuster hit right after you came out of this world. You have played the supporting role, yet later on, you took over as the lead ? Happy Birthday!
We know that our message will be lost given the heaps of birthday wishes that come your way on your Facebook wall. So accept this plain old handmade card coming from your plain old parents, happy birthday!
Dear son, you are the main reason why our life is filled with so much fun. You certainly are our life’s home run. Have a happy birthday!
Dear son, your birthday is a great reminder that you are all grown up and ready to face the world all on your own. But we want you to know that you will forever remain our dear little boy. Happy Birthday!
Son, a room in our home as well as a space in our hearts will be filled with vacuum when you leave for college. It makes us sad but at the same time, we are happy to see you pursue your dreams. Happy birthday son and may all your dreams and wishes come true. Aim high and reach for the star!
The sweet flavor of the cake on your birthday represents the sweetness that you have infused on our lives and the lives of people around you. Happy birthday son, we love you!
Dear son, I have always taught you to become a good citizen, a good student and a great friend. But you my son have actually taught me how to become an amazing parent, so Thank you! Happy Birthday!
No matter how many of your birthdays will come, you will always be my little baby boy! Happy Birthday son!
Dear son, I hope that the birthday cake I sent you is soft and sweet. But one thing is for sure, it can never be sweeter than you, Happy Birthday!
I felt really excited when you first clutched my fingers. I smiled because it made me realize that I finally become a mother. Then I laugh seeing you grow to become a little boy. But today, I am filled with so much happiness because you have filled my life with gladness. Happy birthday, my dear son!
A son is certainly the best asset that any parent can have and is an offset to the liabilities that life has thrown. Because of you son, we have been reaping the rewards as well as the gains of purest love there can ever be. We love you and may you have a wonderful birthday celebration. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to our biggest source of joy and pride! We love you son!
Dear son, when your mother was pregnant, we prayed to God to give us a child who will grow up to become hard working, honest and successful. Indeed, you are a living proof that God answers prayers. Happy Birthday our beloved son!
Every father in this world would wish that their son will grow taller and wiser than him. For now, let me congratulate you my son for fulfilling the first part of it. Have a happy birthday!
With love and best wishes to the most amazing son in the world, happy birthday!
The only thing of which your mother and I will often fight about is on deciding who among us loves you more – until now, we are still fighting. Happy Birthday, our beloved son!
Son, to say that I am so proud of you is just an understatement. I am incredibly proud to have you in my life, happy birthday!
As husband and wife, we never knew that apart from each other, there will be someone else who will come into our lives to steal our hearts, yet, we never mind a bit. Thanks for being a part of our life! Have a happy birthday, son!
Happy birthday to my son
A big Happy Birthday to an amazing son like you, I love you!
Dear son, I thank God everyday for giving you into our life. You are indeed such a blessing from God and for that, we are forever thankful. Happy Birthday, son! May all your dreams come true!
Only few parents are lucky enough to be blessed with an amazing son like you. Happy birthday to the most wonderful son in the whole wide world!
Dear son, on that day that you were born, it was certainly a day to celebrate. And even until now, we still continue to celebrate because you have definitely brought so much happiness and joy to our life. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to the world’s kindest and greatest boy – my son!
Son, I cannot find the exact phrases to tell you how proud we are for what you have become all these years! Happy birthday and I wish you all the best things in life.
My sweet son, I pray for more blessings to come to you on your special day and on your everyday life. Happy Birthday!
Son, I want you to know that you are our life’s greatest blessing. May your birthday be filled with so much happiness in life, happy birthday!
We love you son, you are our greatest joy. Thank you for making life so easy to live. Happy birthday our dear boy!
Son, you are a good example of everything that is right in this world we live in. May your future be as bright and may you be happy on your special day. Happy Birthday!
Words are just not enough to express how much I love you, my dear son. Thank you for making my life complete, Happy Birthday!
The echoes of yesterday bring back sweet memories of you. Tomorrow will hold a promise of sweeter moments. May your birthday today be sweetened with so much joy and wonder that you have brought to everyone around you, Happy Birthday, son!
Son, I would like you to know that I am forever grateful for having a son like you, happy birthday!
Our dear son, if I look at everything that has happened in my life, it’s easy to say that you are the best part of it. Thank you for being a blessing, happy birthday!
Dear son, on the day that we were married, our lives were happy. And when you were born, our destiny has become in sync. And now that you are grown up, our lives have become even more meaningful. You are the only reason why everything around us is so beautiful. Happy Birthday!
We hope you have find for your son birthday wishes that you like and here you can find also
that will put a smile on everyone faces and love into their hearts.
4th of july
International Women’s Day Quotes
Top 50 Happy 30th Birthday Quotes
& WishesGreeting阅读理解 A brave boy? Fred began to go to school two years ago. But he's still in Grade One. He's the tallest and strongest boy in his class. He doesn't listen to the teachers in class and often fights w 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A brave boy?
  Fred began to go to school two years ago. But he's still in Grade One. He's the tallest and strongest boy in his class. He doesn't listen to the teachers in class and often fights(打架) with the children. His teachers and classmates don't like him. His parents know him well, but they don't know what to do.
  It was a quarter past seven. The supper was ready but Fred didn't come back. His mother stood at the gate and looked. And ten minutes later she saw her son, all in black and blue(浑身青一块,紫一块).
  “Were you in another fight?” asked the woman.
  “No, mommy,” answered the boy. “I was just keeping a bigger boy from beating up(阻止一个大一些的男孩殴打) a smaller one!”
  “How brave(勇敢的) you are!” the woman was happy and said. “Who was the smaller boy?”
  “Me, mommy.”
1.Fred is still in Grade One because ________.
A.he's too small
B.he likes to play at home
C.he doesn't study hard
D.he's often late for school
2.Fred likes ________, so his class don't like him.
A.talking in class
B.fighting with the children
C.asking some questions
D.eating something in class
3.Fred fought with a boy ________.
A.in their schoolB.in the classroom
C.on his way to schoolD.on his way home
4.Fred got home at ________.
A.19:00B.19:15
C.19:25D.19:30
5.Which of the following is right?
A.Fred fought with a bigger boy after school.
B.Fred is a brave boy.
C.Fred helped a smaller boy.
D.Fred wants to become a good boy now.
答案:C;B;D;C;A解析:
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册第六单元Topic2练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解A company began to make a new kind of dogfood. A party was held to show the new dog food to everyone. People from thenewspapers and TV stations were there.There was a dog at the party. He wassupposed to eat the dog food and have his picture taken. The plan was to showeverybody how much the dog would like the new dog food.When the time came, a plate of the dog foodwas set in front of the dog. Everyone looked at the dog. But there was oneproblem. He didn’t eat any of it. The dog didn’t like the dog food!The boss of the company had to do somethingfast. All of the people were watching. All of them were laughing. So he ate thedog food himself!1.The company in the story ___.
A.takes a picture
B.has more than on boss
C.makes dog food
D.makes a new machine
2. A party was held to ___.
A.to feed a new animal
B.to serve a large lunch
C.for someone’s birthday
D.to show a new kind of dog food
3. “To show something” means “___”.
A.to wash it with water
B.to let people look at it
C.to turn on the television
D.to feed it to the dogs
4. The dog in the story ___.
A.wanted all the food
B.ate all the food
C.wanted to go to sleep
D.didn’t eat the food
5.The story shows that ___.
A.dogs don’t like to eat
B.people like dog food
C.some plans don’t work
D.dogs will eat anything
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册第八单元Topic3练习卷(解析版)
阅读理解A lot of boys and girls in westerncountries are wearing the same clothes, and many boys have long hair, so it isdifficult to tell whether they are boys or not.One day an old man went for a walk in apark in Washington and when he was tired, he sat down on a chair by a swimmingpool. A young person was standing on the other side of the pool. “Oh!” the old man said to the personsitting next to him, “Do you see the person with the loose clothes and longhair? Is it a boy or a girl?”“A girl,” said the person, “She is mydaughter. ”“Oh!” the old man said quickly, “Pleaseforgive me. I don’t know that you are her mother. ”“I’m not,” said the person, “I’m herfather. ”1.What did the old man see on the otherside of the pool?
A.A girl.
C.An old woman.
2. The old man thought the person sittingnext to him was____.
A.a woman
3. “Please forgive me. ” in the passagemeans“____”
A.I’m not sure.
B.I’m surprised.
C.I’m sorry.
D.I’m not living here.
4. Which is right according to the passage?
A.Most people in western countries wear the same clothes.
B.The old man thought the person next to him was a man.
C.It’s difficult to tell boys from girls because they wear the same clothes.
D.Sometimes men also have long hairs as women in western countries.
5. Which can be the best title for thepassage?
A.Are they wearing the same clothes?
B.Can you tell boys from girls?
C.Are they boys or girls?
D.What’s wrong with the boys?
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级上册第二单元Topic1练习卷(解析版)
阅读理解A farmer who lived in a small village had abad pain in the chest. This never seemed to get any better. The farmer decidedthat he would go to see a doctor in the nearest town. But as he was a miserly(小气) person, he thought he wouldfind out how much he would have to pay the doctor. He was told that a sickperson had to pay three pounds for the first visit and one pound for the secondvisit. The farmer thought about this for a long time, and then he decided to goto the doctor in the town.As he came into the doctor’s room, he said,“Good morning, doctor. Here I am again.” The doctor was a little surprised. Heasked him a few questions, checked his chest and then took the pound which thefarmer insisted on giving him. Then the doctor said with a smile, “Well, sir,there’s nothing new. Please go on taking the same medicine I gave you the firsttime you came to see me.”1.Why did the farmer decide to go to see adoctor in the town?
A.Because the doctor in the village had been unable to save him.
B.Because he had a fever.
C.Because he suffered from a pain in the head.
D.Because the pain didn’t seem to get better.
2.How many pounds did a sick person have topay the doctor in the town for two visits?
3.Where did the doctor check the farmer?
A.In the village.
B.On the farm.
C.At the doctor’s.
D.In the city.
4.What did the farmer give the doctor?
A.Some medicine.
B.Nothing.
D.A pound.
5.The doctor asked the farmer _______.
A.something new about his illness
B.to go on taking the same medicine
C.to come again
D.to give him some more pounds
来源:江苏省模拟题
阅读理解&&&&&& A young man went to the local expert(专家) on gems and said he wanted to become a gemologist(珠宝家). The expert turned him down because he feared the youth would not have the patience to learn. The young man asked for a chance. Finally, the expert told the youth, "Be here tomorrow."&&&&&& The next morning the expert put a jade(玉) stone in the youth's hand and told him to hold it. Theexpert then went about his work, cutting, weighing and setting gems. The boy sat quietly and waited.&&&&&& The following morning the expert again put the jade stone in the youth's hand and told him to holdit. On the third, fourth and fifth days, the expert asked the young man to do the same thing. On the sixthday, the youth held the jade stone but he could no longer stand(忍受) the silence. "Master, when am I going to learn something?" he asked.&&&&&& "You will learn," the expert said and went about his business.Several more days went by and the youth almost lost his patience. But one morning as the master putthe stone in the youth's hand, the young man said without looking at his hand, "This is not the same jadestone!"&&&&&& "You have begun to learn," said the master.&&&&&& Practice makes perfect. The experience we learned from practice teaches us and develops our abilities. Experience is the best teacher. Even the most successful person had no absolute confidence once. It is experience that gives people confidence. The truth is: if you do the work and gain the experience, you'll have more confidence because you'll actually know what you're doing.1. The phrase "turned ... down" probably means _______.A. refused&&&&&&&&B. accepted&&&&&&&& C. forgave&&&&&&&& D. doubted2. The expert let the young man hold the jade stone for so many days because he wanted to see if theyoung man was _______.A. brave&&&&&&&& B. patient&&&&&&&&&&C. clever&&&&&&&&&&D. honest3. What may be the best title for this passage?A. An Experienced Gemologist&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Experience, the Best TeacherC. Experience of a Young Man&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A Confident Teacher
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 happy birthday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信