走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6);一按要求做题;1.I_____(宾格);3.swim(现在分词)________4.th;5.write_______(现在分词)6.wa;7.cloud(形容词)_______8.rel;二句型转换;1.Jimwantstoreadbooks.(变;_______Jim________toread;2.She&#
新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6)
一 按要求做题
1.I _____(宾格)。 2.live (单数形式)_______
3.swim(现在分词)________4.thief_________(复数)
5.write_______(现在分词) 6.watch(单三)________
7. cloud (形容词)_______ 8.relax(形容词)________
二 句型转换
1. Jim wants to read books.(变一般问句)
_______ Jim ________ to read books ?
2. She&#39;s a teacher. (提问)
________ _________ she
________ ?
3. She&#39;s cleaning the room .(变否定句)
___________________________________________.
4. Jim usually eats fruit.(用now改写)
Jim ______ ______ fruit_____ .
5. Tom&#39;s doing homework now. (变一般疑问句)
___________________________________ ?
三 单项选择
1. Maria is _______ TV now.
A. watching
B. looking
D. reading
2. It&#39;s six o&#39;clock in the afternoon. Mr and Mrs are ______ dinner.
D. waiting
3. My grandfather often _____ newspapers in the afternoon.
A. watches
D. looks at
4. My mother ____ cooking for us.
5. --- What is Mary doing? --- She&#39;s ____ something.
A. look at
B. look like
c. looking for
6.There are so many people here ____ holiday.
7. It&#39;s ___ exciting job.
8. Call me ____ 8683951.
9. I like to wear ____(uniform) .
C. the 10. In ____ first photo , I&#39;m playing football
C. the 四 用所给动词的适当形式填空 1. Who&#39;s Tom_______(wait) for? 2. Do your friends want to go to the ________(movie)? 3. Let&#39;s______(go) at six o’clock . 4. It&#39;s _______(cloud) outside of the room. 5. There are so many ________(cloud) in the sky. 6. Their jobs are kind of _________(danger) . 7. I want ______(see) the panda first. 8. What does __________(Anna) mother want to do? 9. People get their money from _______(I ) . 10. Reporter is an __________(interest) job . 五 连词成句
1.Tom&#39;s , what , brother ,doing , is ?
_______________________________________?
2.for ,letters, thanks ,your ,
_______________________________________ 5.are ,some ,here, my ,photos , of
_______________________________________ 六 从第Ⅱ栏中找出与第Ⅰ栏相对应的答语,将答案写在题前括号内。 Ⅰ
)1. How often do you go to the zoo?
A. Yes, they are. (
)2. How do you go to school?
B. Once a week. (
)3. What time does your mother
C. By bike. go to bed every day? (
)4. How many lessons do you have every day?
D. Yes, please. (
)5. Do your parents live in China now?
E. Seven (
)6. Are they having an art class?
F. Yes, they do.
)7. Why don&#39;t you like math?
G. Wednesday. (
)8. What are you doing?
H. Because it&#39;s boring and difficult. (
)9. May I ask you some questions?
I. At about half past ten. (
)10. What day is it today?
I&#39;m looking for my purse. 七 阅读理解,根据短文内容判定正误,正确的写T, 错误的写F
Mrs. White works in a middle school. It is Sunday. She has no classes. At ten in the morning, she goes to the shop. There she buys a nice dress for herself. She puts it in her bag and then buys some cakes for her children. At eleven fifteen she gets home. She wants to put on the new dress, but she can&#39;t find her bag. She telephones the shop assistant, “Hello, Mrs. Black. This is Mrs. White speaking. Can you help me to find my bag? It&#39;s in your shop.”
“Of course, I can, Mrs. White,” says the assistant. “We find three bags here. But which one is yours?”
“I&#39;m coming soon,” Mrs. White says. “ I can tell you which one is mine.”
)1. Mrs. White is a teacher.
)2 She gets home at a quarter past eleven.
)3 Mrs. White buys a nice dress and some cakes for her children.
)4. She can&#39;t find her bag in the shop.
)5. There is only one bag in the shop.
B William: What kind of movies do you like? John: Well, I like comedies and funny movies. William: Don&#39;t you like thrillers and action movies? John: Well, I don&#39;t like thrillers. They&#39;re scary and action movies are boring! William: Do your brother and sister like action movies? John: No, they like documentaries. What kind of movies do you like? William: Comedies, thrillers and action movies. Do you want to go to a movie? John: That sounds funny! Let&#39;s go! 1.
Does John like funny movies? A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn&#39;t .
C. Yes, he doesn&#39;t. D. No, he does. 2.
What kind of movies does John&#39;s sister like? A. Comedies
B. Thrillers
C. Action movies.
D. Documentaries. 3.
Why doesn&#39;t John like thrillers? A. They are interesting.
B. They are boring .
C. They are scary .
D. They are funny. 4.
What kind of movies does William like? A. Comedies .
B. Action movies . C. Thrillers .
D.A,B and C. 5.
What do they want to do ? A.
B. Go to a movie . C. Play soccer .
D. See Beijing Opera
包含各类专业文献、专业论文、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、行业资料、52新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4U6) (6)等内容。 
 新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6)一 按要求做题 1.I ___(宾格) 。 ...6. Their jobs are kind of ___(danger) . 7. I want ___(see) the...  新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6)一 按要求做题 1.I ___(宾格) 。 ...6. Their jobs are kind of ___(danger) . 7. I want ___(see) the...  新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6)一 按要求做题 1.I ___(宾格) 。 ...6. Their jobs are kind of ___(danger) . 7. I want ___(see) the...  新目标英语七年级下册月考试题(U4-U6)一 按要求做题 1.I ___(宾格) 。 ...6. Their jobs are kind of ___(danger) . 7. I want ___(see) the...  新版2013年新目标英语七年级下册第一次月考试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。座位号...5. My dad usually takes a ___(洗澡) in the morning 6Who breaks the ...  新版2013年新目标英语七年级下册第一次月考试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 新版2013年新目标英语七年级下册第一次月考试题_英语_初中...  2015年新目标英语七年级下学期第一次月考试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015 ...答题卡 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20...  新版2015年新目标英语七年级下册第一次月考试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。比较注重...5. My dad usually takes a ___( 洗澡) in the morning 6Who breaks th...  新版新目标英语七年级下册第一次月考试题(修改)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。1-3...helping , help ) 6.Are you good ___ old people? Please come___ the...I saw this story on Facebook and thought you guys might love it too!
Lillian Weber is 99 years old, lives in Iowa and makes a dress every day for a child in Africa via the
The dresses are made from repurposed pillowcases (more on how to make them ) and Lillian starts on each dress in the morning, takes a break at lunchtime and the finishes her daily dress in the afternoon. So great.
Lillian&#8217;s made 840 dresses so far and she&#8217;s aiming for 1000 by her 100th birthday. That&#8217;s a heap of pillowcases and hundreds of little girls twirling in their new frocks.Lillian&#8217;s dresses are a bit fancier than the usual pillowcase frock. She adds sleeves and pockets and pretty trims to make each one super special. She says she could probably manage two a day, but she likes to concentrate on making just one a day and putting all her efforts into that.
The dresses are sent off and distributed via orphanages, churches and schools. So far Little Dresses For Africa have distributed 2.5 million dresses into 47 countries.
I love this in one million ways. You have to admire people who are purposeful and disciplined and creative right into their later years. I also love how focused and measured Lillian is about her work. I hope I can work until I am 100 or more too! Super inspiring!
There are other similar, worthy projects happening globally (, anyone!)
a (very green!) list of those, in case you&#8217;d like to contribute or spread the word.
I am guessing there are other very elderly, productive people toiling away doing amazing things like this. Do you know any?
Pop your email in to get my blog in your inbox!
previous post& Do you need to express yourself? Maybe you want...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
连词成句:1.point you to the can boy's nose 2.Jenny slowly street the walks on还有,3.buys she dress a her for mother .没了
kongdak1284
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
You can point to the boy's noseJenny walks on the street slowlyShe buys a dress for her mother
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
point you to the can boy&#39;s nose- You can point to the boy&#39;s nose.2.Jenny slowly street the walks on- Jenny walks slowly on the street.</p...
本人认为第一个应该是 Can you point to the boy's nose?因为陈述句没什么实质意义,而疑问句比较恰当。2. Jenny walks slowly on the street.Jenny walks on the street slowly. 也可以,但没有上一个规矩。3. She buys a dress for her mother.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 she has a nice dress 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信