&&AVR单片机一些接口的驱动
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩16页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Arduino Mega 2560 R3 - DEV-11061 - SparkFun Electronics
tags, as close as possible to the opening tag.
Creation Date: 07/18/2016
Customer Service
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
(303) 284-0979
This product has shipping restrictions, so it might have limited shipping options or cannot be shipped to the following countries:
Arduino Mega 2560 R3
Arduino Mega 2560 R3
Notice. This product requires other products in order to function properly.
Creative Commons
images are
Use this URL to share:
Arduino Mega 2560 R3
Notice. This product requires other products in order to function properly.
250+ items in stock.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple i/o board and a development environment that implements the / language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be
for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Mega 2560 R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
Not sure which Arduino or Arduino-compatible board is right for you? Check out our !
ATmega2560 microcontroller
Input voltage - 7-12V
54 Digital I/O Pins (14 PWM outputs)
16 Analog Inputs
256k Flash Memory
16Mhz Clock Speed
Arduino Mega 2560 R3 Product Help and Resources
An introduction to matrix scanning, using the SparkFun 4x4 Button Pad.
3 of 3 found this helpful:
Using RedBoard/Uno Shields with the Mega
last updated
about 9 months ago
If you want to use a shield with your Mega, you will want to consider these key differences in communication.
SPI & I2C:
MOSI | MISO | SCK | SS(slave) | SDA | SCL
Software Serial:
The Mega has limited available softwareSerial RX pins:
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 50, 51, 52, 53,
A8 (62), A9 (63), A10 (64), A11 (65), A12 (66), A13 (67), A14 (68), A15 (69)
Core Skill: Programming
If a board needs code or communicates somehow, you're going to need to know how to program or interface with it. The programming skill is all about communication and code.
Programming
Skill Level: Competent - The toolchain for programming is a bit more complex and will examples may not be explicitly provided for you. You will be required to have a fundamental knowledge of programming and be required to provide your own code. You may need to modify existing libraries or code to work with your specific hardware. Sensor and hardware interfaces will be SPI or I2C.
Core Skill: Electrical Prototyping
If it requires power, you need to know how much, what all the pins do, and how to hook it up. You may need to reference datasheets, schematics, and know the ins and outs of electronics.
Electrical Prototyping
Skill Level: Competent - You will be required to reference a datasheet or schematic to know how to use a component. Your knowledge of a datasheet will only require basic features like power requirements, pinouts, or communications type. Also, you may need a power supply that?s greater than 12V or more than 1A worth of current.
Customer Reviews
4.7 out of 5
Based on 46 ratings:
Currently viewing all customer reviews.
Showing results with
star rating. Show All
1 of 1 found this helpful:
Great product
about a year ago
verified purchaser
Very reliable
Very close to greatness
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
If there were some more analog inputs I would be elated beyond measure.
Very Powerful
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Definitely impressed with the amount of configurable I/O points and the processor itself.
The Mega is a powerful device with endless possibilities.
I was a little apprehensive about the project since I have had no experience programming in the Arduino language but I have programmed in Python so I went with it.
The transition between Python and Arduino was painless as I assume that anybody with any structured text experience
will feel the same way.
Simple, fun and limitless.
Good board!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
This is my main development board but, actually, the Uno does most of what I need.
But, I&m currently working on a project that will also include a LCD display and a keypad so the additional IO of the Mega will be great.
Arduino Mega 2560 Review
about a year ago
verified purchaser
Very easy to work with.
A lot of information on-line
Great board.
about a year ago
verified purchaser
Started usung it minutes out of the box.
solid so far and a great value
about a year ago
verified purchaser
using to prototype a game. zero problems.
about a year ago
verified purchaser
I&m happy!!!
Good purchase.
about a year ago
verified purchaser
I got this as part of a coursera mooc I am doing. If you haven&t tried one, I suggest taking a MOOC of two. They are a maker&s best friend.
FWIW, the arduino is the prototype for the data logging system for an electric vehicle I race:)
Nice Unit!
Very powerful and low cost!
about a year ago
verified purchaser
This device has sufficient memory to save a large script, tons of I/O and serial capability and is very inexpensive& I use it for various prototypes and I may even use it in some of our final tools.
I am just starting to use small LCD touch screens with it and it is great!
Well worth the money!
Amazing device
about a year ago
verified purchaser
Good documentation, just make sure it is current revision if you search the web.
Sparkfun delivered on time, even through the holidays.
Unlimited options!
Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?
The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world. HAHAHA HAHAHA
Awesome Microcontroller
about a year ago
verified purchaser
I own four Arduino Unos but needed the extra power that a Mega delivers. I have not been disappointed. I&ve been using my Mega with an Ethernet shield and the extra space and memory has really come in handy. Great product and I will purchase from Sparkfun again for future project needs.
Mega is big step up from Uno
verified purchaser
The additional memory is a big help for projects using a wifi card.
If you are looking to put your Arduino on the net I would not waste your time with the Unos and other 32 MB processors.
Nice board, wrong pictures
about 9 months ago
verified purchaser
The board is nice, but the images on the product page DO NOT match the board that I received. The reset button is in the corner near the USB port, and the board lacks separation between some of the headers. Not a very big issue, but I bought a case for it before hand that did not fit because of this. I would hope that the images can be updated to what is actually being shipped.
Great product
about 7 months ago
verified purchaser
Works great! Needed it for the extra digital inputs. Great board for bigger projects.
3 of 3 found this helpful:
Now I see what all the excitement is about!
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
I bought an Arduino Mega to prototype some ideas for drones (it worked great!) and was so impressed with it, and with the pyFirmata software, that I ordered four more for students to use in class.
Stuff that took me days to attempt (usually unsuccessfully) using an ordinary computer with adapters and the like, takes five minutes with Arduino.
My only regret is that I didn&t try it sooner.
Sparkfun is an incredible resource for researchers, students, and hobbyists.
I&ve never had a reason to complain about this or any other order I&ve made with you.
Live long and prosper!
2 of 2 found this helpful:
Easy to set up and it works great
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
My first Arduino experience is this Mega2560.
I found it very easy to set up and use.
I have several fun projects that I have started with these boards.
Great service and fast shipping!!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I received the item along with tons of other things I ordered quickly even though it was shipped internationally (I did go with the FedEx Priority option, though). However, I regret the fact that I didn&t get a full kit which contains all the components I need to start and I spent quite a bit of money and time buying the components separately not to mention that I had to buy some of the equipment on my own which kinda affected my schedule.
However, the product was great and didn&t face any trouble! Keep it up!
working well with MATLAB/Simulink
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I already had maybe half a dozen Arduino Uno which I recently learned could be programmed through Simulink (www.mathworks.com/products/simulink).
However, you can only download the code into the Uno and let it run unattended.
With the Arduino Mega 2560, you can run the code in &external mode& where the model running in the Mega can be monitored and controlled from the Simulink visual interface.
This is the kind of thing I used some years ago (with other hardware) to build a hardware-in-the-loop simulator of a Cessna Skymaster.
This has serious potential.
Now running my MIDI bass pedals!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
This was my first project with the Arduino Mega, though I&ve done other Arduino projects before.
I needed more I/O pins for this one, and everything worked flawlessly.
I used the Sparkfun MIDI shield to do the MIDI.
You can see how I put it together here:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-MIDI-Bass-Pedals-for-About-150/
Arduino Mega 2560
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
This is an excellent product. All of the components are well soldered, with no solder run or flux stains. All parts are squarely mounted, and the overall feel is of a quality product. The fine printing was clearly legible, although the ink is very sensitive to rubbing alchohol. If you need to clean your Arduino, do not use rubbing alchohol.The board booted upon connection to my computer, and was silent with little or no heat generated by any of the components. The only hitch was having to identify the board as a Mega in the Arduino IDE, but that&s easily done. Both the board and the IDE performed a expected. With 54 more pins than the Uno, this board is an excellent choice for larger projects.
Great little controller
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
It&s handling a task of importance at work quite nicely.
The possibilities are endless what you can do with these things.
Love it has so much processing power for the money
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I am using this board to supplement my training in c programming. Getting to know it better and will enjoy my time with the learning.
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Great board, enough pins. I&M STATISFIED
Works Like a Charm
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
It doesn&t have any malfunctions& It was smaller than I expected, which is good.
Your service is the best!!!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Sparkfun is an excellent operation.
I hope can get up there to see the store and buy all things I want for my projects.
Robert J. Jones
Manager of electrical Labs for Red Rocks Community College.
Work in progress
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Very excited to have received the microcontroller , learning something new everyday.
Thanks for your support
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Thank you very much&
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I&ll tell you up front that my 1st mega is no longer recognized by my computer.
I&m not sure why.
Probably a static discharge.
But, I was impressed when it did work.
I had to buy a replacement.
It is a delight to have so many I/0 pins that give me the freedom to do just about anything I want to do. Whether I&m running several tests at once for a single project,
a vehicle, or a machine, I have yet to run out of I/0 pins.
It is great for a project that uses several analog inputs.
Once you run out of pins on the uno, the mega is a good step up.
Works just as I need it to.
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Upgraded from the Uno so I could make a 20 button &jeopardy-like& game buzzer system. I needed at least 20 digital pins and it worked like a charm. Still a newbie but has worked for me so far.
2 of 2 found this helpful:
Exactly as advertised
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Doing exactly what we bought it for, controlling the street & building lights on our HO club layout. We&ll buy more.
Great fun!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
This board is very well made and functions perfectly.
On my board the reset button is located in the corner next to the USB port which was a little disconcerting, but it does work well.
If you are new to micro-controllers get yourself a sensor kit, a meter, the Arduino For Dummies book, and have a ball.
5 of 6 found this helpful:
A Working Replacement.....
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
Although it could have been a 5 star review.
I will only give the unit a 4 simply because the PCB came in a paper box with NO ESD bag around it.
While this has nothing to do with sparkfun, the Arduino people should be ashamed of themselves for shipping a static sensitive piece of electronics without protection.
2 of 3 found this helpful:
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
Excellent Service!!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
More GPIO pins than I know what to do with! I have all kinds of sensors and inputs attached to this thing with room to add more if I want which I love. The board has worked perfectly right out of the box and I am really happy that I bought one.
Excellent Quality!
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
have used this device about a month. most of the month has been studying technical docs., learning Arduino IDE and C/C++. Anything new will be difficult at some level, however, documentation has been accurate so far.
Yes, I would buy another for the next project(s).
1 of 2 found this helpful:
Dependable
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
Started with an UNO. But my project needed just a little more sensors and programing space. The Mega worked straight out of the box as both hoped and expected.
Can&t wait to build my next project.
1 of 2 found this helpful:
I have many Arduinos
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
The Mega 2560 R3 is probably the best value for money. S I have not yet run out of inputs or outputs! Like its stable mates, the Mega 2560 is so reliable.
Appreciate the Extra
about 7 months ago
verified purchaser
The inclusion of an acrylic mounting plate, sets Sparkfun apart from most other distributors (Adafruit, Et.).
I will be purchasing all of my microprocessors here, as opposed to another supplier.
Thanks, Sparkfun!
Great board for a wide variety of applications
about 7 months ago
verified purchaser
For the price this is a great board with lots of IO and enough interfaces to handle a lot of jobs. It might not have the performance of a Pi, but it&s very easy to use and connect to lots of sensors, servos, etc. Great value.
0 of 3 found this helpful:
Arduino.ORG
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
This board is now branded as Arduino.org as opposed to the previous boards which are branded as Arduino.cc.
I have both versions, both purchased from Sparkfun using this part number.
As a result, the Arduino IDE reports these boards as being from an uncertified manufacturer.
Also, these boards come with a sticker on them that says &DOWNLOAD THE NEW IDE FROM ARDUINO.ORG&.
This IDE is forked from the original Arduino.cc IDE.
Shady stuff.
replied on September 8, 2015:
These are from the same manufacture that previously manufactured boards branded for the .cc crew. The manufacture house is related to the .org organization, so once the Arduino break up happened, the manufacture rebranded to .org boards. This is the same board and manufacture as ever. They have always produced the Arduino boards that you know and love. They just now produce them for the .org crew. The .cc IDE should be capable of working with these new boards. The .org team is simply trying to steer people to their side of the debate by forking the .cc IDE. It&s a sticky situation, and one that we&re all waiting to see smooth out. Here&s our take on the situation https://www.sparkfun.com/news/1791
0 of 1 found this helpful:
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
Good news is the board is authentic as it has made in Italy. It does work. In some ways it is a rather amazing little board.
Bad news is I believe the boot loader is flawed. I loaded &blink& but now any new program is rejected. As far as I can tell your programmer will not work with this board so I bought a Pololu programmer which seems to talk to the 2560 but using the Atmel software. Of course the Atmel IDE uses different libraries than Arduino. Nothing is simple.
Anyway I think the Arduino IDE which I would like to use will also work but I have not figured how how yet. I must admit I have not had much time to work the problem. I always have Atmel as a fall back option.
You asked.
replied on March 7, 2016:
Hi, I think this will help you get back up and running - https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/installing-an-arduino-bootloader
Cute little guy
about 4 months ago
verified purchaser
Works perfectly!
Hooking it up and plugging it in was very easy. I might be biased since I&ve studied a bit of electronics in school, but really, I figured that setting up the arduino software and configuring it to work would take maybe an hour or two, when in reality it took maybe 5 minutes or less. Even figuring out how to change the pins in an example software from digital to analog was easy. The number labels are great, it&s pretty small, it&s a cute color, it&s great.
The only problem I&ve had with this thing is finding a USB cable for it - I had to visit 2 convenience stores instead of just one (I&m a university student, so this in total took maybe 15 minutes).
To note, I am only using it to do fun side projects, not anything &important& like monitoring whether my house is being broken into or any crazy IoT stuff. Lighting up LEDs is satisfying enough for me.
Startsomething.
What's on your mind?
For which department?
Customer Service
Tech Support
Please include your email address if you'd like us to respond to a specific question.
SparkFun Electronics
No account?