怎样预防感冒_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
怎样预防感冒
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢感冒作文英语(一):得了重感冒(英文)last night i had a sudden headache and i felt weak. after taking my temperature, my mother found i had a high fever. this morning my mother took me to see a doctor. the doctor said that i had got a bad cold and told me to stay in bed for two days. so i cannot go to school today.昨天夜里我突然头疼,非常虚弱。量了体温后,妈妈发现我发高烧了。今天早晨妈妈带我去看医生。医生说我得了重感冒,让我卧床休息两天。所以我今天没能去学校。感冒作文英语(二):感冒(英文)上周我感冒了,所以只得呆在家里不去上学,我母亲认为我是得了流感,她要我去看医生。我希望我能很快康复文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。因为我不想耽误学习我最开始是头痛,接着便发烧,于是我母亲用冷敷敷在我前额。她又给了我一些阿司匹林和药治疗我的咽喉疼痛。我一直在流鼻涕,我整个晚上辗转反侧,难以入睡。呆在家里暂时是很舒服,但是流感让人难受。下次我一定要更加小心,我要远离病毒,少去公共场所。Last week I caught a cold, so I had to stay at home from school. My mother thought I had a flu. She asked me to see the doctor. I hoped I would get well soon, because I didn't want to miss school.First my head started an ache, and then I had a fever, so my mother put a cold comperess on my forehead. She also gave me some aspirin and some medicine for my sore throat. I had a running nose. I turned all night long and did not get much sleep.Staying at home is comfortable in a while. Butthe flu is not good. Next time I will be more careful. I will keep a little distance from the sick, and not to go to the public place.感冒作文英语(三):预防感冒(how to conquer the bad cold)It is a pervasive phenomenon that a person catches bad cold in winter, especially children and elders. Some people usually inject the bacteria against the cold, I will give some suggestions on how to solve this problem.First, it is a good idea to drink milk to buildup health body. Milk has enough protein. Milk is good enough for children and students. What’s more, a piece of milk is convenient for carrying, and a series of tastes come into the market constantly. Students can select their favorite taste.Second, People always buildup strong body by doing sports, like running, playing basket ball and other sports items. Doing sports not always buildup the robust body, but also make some friends.Third, Put on the thick coat when it turns cold and terrible, put off or put on apparel according to weather diversification.In a word, there is more bacteria frequently in winter, make preventive preparations for winter. In the end , wish every school mate health and happy.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门英语作文:感冒应该怎么办_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?英语作文:感冒应该怎么办
拇指医生提醒您:该问题下为网友贡献,仅供参考。
WHAT SHOULD WE DO WHEN WE HAVE A COLDIf you have a cold,maybe you should drink a lot of water,it is good for your illness.Of course,you can lie down and rest,too.If you do not feel well,you must go to see a doctor.The doctors will give you some good advice to feel better soon.Maybe you should take some medicine and you have to pay lots of money for them.暂时就写这么一些了,希望你能采纳,谢谢!
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
Do you have a cold? Everybody has a cold sometimes,often at change of the season.For examole,in autumn it is always warmer than in winter. But the beginning of winter is kand of cold,some people don't wear enough clothes of keeping warm,so they often get cold easily. 初二英语2单元的吧
Everybody has a cold sometimes,often at change of the season.For examole,in autumn it is always warmer than in winter. But the beginning of winter is kand of cold,some people don't wear enough clothes of keeping warm,so they often get cold easily.
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生一篇关于预防感冒的英语作文 80字
时间: 来源: 编辑:iyesug
Dear friends:
Many people have got a headache, cold, or felt tired. In order to help students to prevent colds I provide the following tips for their guide:
1) Wash face by cold water, immerse feet in warm water and gargle with diluted salt water.
2) Open windows to get fresh air.
3) Dry bedding in the sun.
4) Do exercises everyday.
5) Go to public activities as few as possible when influenza is rampant.
Prevention is better than cure!
参考资料:Ten tips to prevent colds 热心网友
How to prevent fires
1, How to prevent electrical fires caused by
To prevent electrical fires, including the four aspects: First, the choice of electrical appliances, and the other is the choice of wire, and the third is to install and use, not to the unauthorized use of four high-power electrical appliances. Electrical appliances should be chosen on the brand-name manufacturers to produce qualified products, to comply with the provisions of the installation, use the Manual in accordance with the requirements, do not wire乱拉. Teaching must be used when a larger electrical power to ask a professional electrician to install a dedicated line, shall not be mixed with other electrical appliances at the same time. Are normally not power, it is necessary to cut off power supply. Here are some commonly used to prevent electrical fires:
(1) TV's fire prevention measures
Open for 4-5 hours of television will take off to rest a while, especially in high temperature season.
Not near the heat source, do not watch the television coverage of TV TV cover.
To prevent liquid or insects into the TV.
Outdoor antennas have a lightning protection devices and grounding facilities, with outdoor antenna television thunderstorm days, do not open. Do not watch the television to cut off power supply.
(2) Washing machine fire prevention measures
Do not let water electrical short circuit, not more than clothing or a hard object stuck boring machine electrical phenomena caused by fire resultin......
搜E搜推荐文章小学五年级作文1500字:“妈妈的眼睛感冒了”——我的妈妈
总数:117&&1
作文最新更新}

我要回帖

更多关于 预防火灾英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信