英语高手有么It was my first trip to India,alone alan walker.One day,as I

Before India gained independence (独立), a few young men from the villages wanted to free India f they wanted the British to quit India. They needed material wealth to
the British out of India, so they started collecting
in the Indian villages.One day, they got encouraged to collect
things as well. They went from door to door carrying a huge bag, which gradually was
with money and gifts. As they went, a one-legged beggar kept
them. The young men did not mind.At the
of the day, they entered a house to see
they had collected. The beggar also wanted to enter, but since he was not a member of the group, they did not
him in. The beggar said to them: “I walked such a
distance right behind you. Y I also want freedom. India is not only your motherland. It is also my motherland.” 45 , the young men got mad and told the beggar to go away. Then one of the men felt
for him, so they decided to
him the things they had collected.
the beggar was looking at the gifts in their bag, most of them were showing no
for him. Then suddenly the beggar opened up the bag that he had been carrying. It
a few coins and some rice. He threw all the contents into their bag at once.At the
of this, immediately all the members of the revolutionary group started dropping
of gratitude (感激), because he had
all that he had to their cause. On that day, they had gone to visit so many rich families, who had given them next to
54 ; but this beggar had given them everything that he had! They were deeply
by the beggar’s contribution.小题1:
A.military
B.material
C.mysterious
D.cultural
B.satisfied
D.covered
A.following
B.cheating
C.calling
D.beating
A.beginning
D.promise
A.At last
B.At first
C.At a time
D.In that case
A.necessary
B.patient
C.thankful
A.trouble
D.Although
A.interest
B.courage
C.respect
D.disappointment
A.included
B.consisted
D.contained
A.thought
A.laughter
B.difference
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything
B.removed
C.excited
D.surprised
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Before India gained independence (独立), a few young men from the villages wanted to free India f they wanted the British to quit India. They needed material wealth to
things as well. They went from door to door carrying a huge bag, which gradually was
they had collected. The beggar also wanted to enter, but since he was not a member of the group, they did not
distance right behind you. Y I also want freedom. India is not only your motherland. It is also my motherland.” 45 , the young men got mad and told the beggar to go away. Then one of the men felt
for him. Then suddenly the beggar opened up the bag that he had been carrying. It
a few coins and some rice. He threw all the contents into their bag at once.At the
of this, immediately all the members of the revolutionary group started dropping
all that he had to their cause. On that day, they had gone to visit so many rich families, who had given them next to
A.military
B.material
C.mysterious
D.cultural
B.satisfied
D.covered
A.following
B.cheating
C.calling
D.beating
A.beginning
D.promise
A.At last
B.At first
C.At a time
D.In that case
A.necessary
B.patient
C.thankful
A.trouble
D.Although
A.interest
B.courage
C.respect
D.disappointment
A.included
B.consisted
D.contained
A.thought
A.laughter
B.difference
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything
B.removed
C.excited
D.surprised
A.military
B.material
C.mysterious
D.cultural
B.satisfied
D.covered
A.following
B.cheating
C.calling
D.beating
A.beginning
D.promise
A.At last
B.At first
C.At a time
D.In that case
A.necessary
B.patient
C.thankful
A.trouble
D.Although
A.interest
B.courage
C.respect
D.disappointment
A.included
B.consisted
D.contained
A.thought
A.laughter
B.difference
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything
B.removed
C.excited
D.surprised
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:B小题4:C小题5:A小题6:B小题7:B小题8:C小题9:C小题10:B小题11:D小题12:C小题13:B小题14:C小题15:D小题16:B小题17:D小题18:B小题19:B小题20:A
试题分析:本文讲述了印度处于英国殖民统治时期时,一位单腿的乞丐为了自己国家的自由倾囊相助的故事。小题1:A 从上句内容可知为了获取自由,必须把英国殖民者从印度赶出去。小题2: B 根据第二段开头:革命者忽然想到可以同时募集物品,可知他们起初仅打算募集钱款。小题3:B 上下文串联。由后文gifts可知应是实物。小题4:C 革命者挨家挨户去拜访,他们所携带的一个大袋子很快装满了硬币和捐赠的实物。小题5: A 一个单腿的乞丐一直跟着这群年轻的革命者,但他们对他根本没有在意。小题6: B 在走了一天后,革命者们来到一所房子清点今天都收到了什么捐赠。小题7: B在走了一天后,革命者们来到一所房子清点今天都收到了什么捐赠。小题8:C 乞丐也想进入那座房子,但因为他不是他们中的一员,所以就被拒之门外。小题9: C由第二段乞丐跟了他们一整天可知是走了很长的一段距离。小题10: B 根据下文语境,起初,这些年轻人对乞丐非常生气,要他马上离开。小题11:D 根据下文语境,其中的一个年轻人非常同情乞丐,决定让乞丐看看他们募集到的东西。小题12:C其中的一个年轻人非常同情乞丐,决定让乞丐看看他们募集到的东西。小题13: B 根据下文语境,当乞丐在看他们的东西时,大部分人对他不屑一顾。小题14: C 词义辨析。A兴趣B勇气C尊重D失望;大部分人对他不屑一顾,不尊重他。小题15: D乞丐打开自己的袋子,里面装着一些硬币和一些大米(乞丐所有的财产)。小题16: B 看到这一情形,所有在场的革命者都立刻留下了感激的泪水。小题17:D 名词辨析。A笑声B差异C真相D泪水;所有在场的革命者都立刻留下了感激的泪水。小题18:B乞丐把他所有的财富都奉献给了革命事业。小题19:B 在一天的募集活动中他们去了很多大财主家,可他们却一毛不拔。小题20:A 根据第五段第一句内容可知革命者被乞丐的爱国热情深深地感动了点评:本文讲述了印度处于英国殖民统治时期时,一位单腿的乞丐为了自己国家的自由倾囊相助的故事。考生在选择答案时要根据上下文的复现或同现以及这些词之间的有机联系来确定答案。由于完形填空的文章是一个意义相关联的语篇,围绕一个话题论述,因此在行文中词语的重复、替代、复现和同现现象是不可避免的。根据这个原则,某一个空格所对应的答案很可能就是在上下文中复现或同现的相关词:原词、同义词、近义词、反义词等。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心当前位置: >>
高二英语课后提升练习
高二英语课后提升(1) 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) I was 15 when I walked into McCarley’s Bookstore in Ashland. As I was looking at ___1___ on the shelves, the man behind the counter, ___2___, asked
if I’d like ___3___. I needed to start ___4___ for college, so I said yes. I ___5___ after school and during summers for the lowest wages and the job helped pay for my freshman year of college. I would
I made coffee in the Students Union during college, I was a hotel maid and even made maps for the U. S. Forest Service. But selling books was one of the most ___6___. One day a woman asked me for books on cancer. She seemed fearful. I showed her almost ___7___ we had at that time ___8___ and found other books we could order. She left the store less ___9___. I’ve always remembered the ___10___ I felt in having helped her. Years later, as a ___11___ in Los Angeles, I heard about an immigrant child who was born with his fingers connected, webline. His family could not ___12___ a corrective operation, and the boy lived in ___13___, hiding his hand in his pocket. I ___14___ my boss to let me do the story. After my story was broadcast, a doctor and a nurse called, offering to perform the ___15___ for free. I visited the boy in the recovery room soon after the operation. The first thing he did was to hold up his ___16___ hand and say, “Thank you.” I felt a sense of ___17___. In the past, while I was ___18___, I always sense I was working for the customers, not the store . Today it’s the same. NBC News pays my salary, ___19___ I feel as if I work for the ___20___, helping them make sense of the world. 1. A. maps B. titles C. articles D. reports 2. A. the reader B. the college student C. the shop owner D. the customer 3. A. a book B. a job C. some tea D. any help 4. A. planning B. saving C. preparing D. studying 5. A. read B. studied C. cooked D. worked 6. A. boring B. surprising C. satisfying D. disappointing 7. A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything 8. A. in need B. in all C. in order D. in store 9. A. worried B. satisfied C. excited D. puzzled 10. A. pride B. failure C. regret D. surprise 11. A. doctor B. store owner C. bookseller D. TV reporter 12. A. pay B. cost C. afford D. spend 13. A. shame B. honour C. horror D. danger 14. A. advised B. forced C. persuaded D. permitted 15. A. action B. program C. treatment D. operation 16. A. repaired B. connected C. injured D. improved 17. A. pleasure B. sadness C. interest D. disappointment 18. A. at the TV station B. in the Students UnionC. at the U. S. Forest Service D. at McCarley’s Bookstore 19. A. so B. and C. but D. because 20. A. readers B. viewers C. customers D. passengers 阅读理解 At thirteen, I was diagnosed (诊断)with a kind of attention disorder. It made school difficult for me. When everyone else in the class was focusing on tasks, I could not. In my first literature class, Mrs. Smith asked us to read a story and then write on it, all within 45 minutes. I raised my hand right away and said, “Mrs. Smith, you see, the doctor said I have attention problems. I might not be able to do it.” She glanced down at me through her glasses, “you are no different from your classmates, young man.” I tried, but I didn’t finish the reading when the bell rang. I had to take it home. In the quietness of my bedroom, the story suddenly all became clear to me. It was about a blind person, Louis Braille. He lived in a time when the blind couldn’t get much education. But Louis didn’t give up. Instead, he invented a reading system of raised dots(点), which opened up a whole new world of knowledge to the blind. Wasn’t I the “blind” in my class, being made to learn like the “sighted” students? My thoughts spilled out and my pen started to dance. I completed the task within 40 minutes. Indeed, I was no d I just needed a quieter place. If Louis could find his way out of his problems, why should I ever give up? I didn’t expect anything when I handed in my paper to Mrs. Smith, so it was quite a surprise when it came back to me the next day--- with an “A” on it. At the bottom of the paper were these words: “ See what you can do when you keep trying?” 21. The author didn’t finish the reading in class because . A. He was new to the class B. He was tried of literature C. He had an attention disorder D. He wanted to take the task home 22. What do we know about Louis Braille from the passage? A. He had good sight B. He made a great invention. C. He gave up reading D. He learned a lot from school 23. What was Mrs. Smith ‘s attitude to the author at the end of the story? A. Angry B. Impatient C. Sympathetic D. Encouraging 24. What is the main idea of the passage? A. The disabled should be treated with respect. B. A teacher can open up a new world to students. C. One can find his way out of difficulties with efforts. D. Everyone needs a hand when faced with challenges. 语法填空(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) A woman was on her way to the airport 81 (hurry). She was so absorbed in her own thoughts that she was not aware she was going on a different route. Suddenly, 82 man went inside the cab and took her handbag 83 she placed her visa, passport and all her money for the trip. She kept on thinking how 84 (luck) she was to be in that situation. That very same night, she heard a piece of 85 (shock) news. Flight 230 crashed! It was the plane that she was supposed to board into. 86 she had not lost her precious belongings, she could have lost something far more important―her life! Sometimes bad things really happen. We fail in our exams, or get rejected by others . There are times when nothing seems to go our way. So what do we do about it? We must take all these frustrations out of our chest and start all over again with the consistent faith that we will get 87 we deserve. If you failed in the exams, maybe you’d be more successful and much ___88____(happy) in another field. If you were rejected 89 your friend, there are plenty of others out there who are much more deserving of your love and affection. Don’t waste your time and energy on things that can’t 90 (change). 短文改错 (共 10 分) Last week we hold a discussion on that we should do for our school before we graduate. The students in our class have different suggestion. Some students think that we can collect money to buy some books for the school library or everything else for the school. Others students think that it’s not necessary to spend money. We can study hard and make our school feeling proud of us. To my opinion, we don’t have to spend money. We can do something meaningfully without money. For an example, we can do some voluntary work to beautify the school or try to perform well in the coming exams so that our school will proud of us. 高二英语课后提升(2) 完形填空 (共 20 小题,每小题 1.5 分, 共 30 分) A strange thing happened to me last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day that I drove to go for a look in the country.? On the way back __21__, my car stopped.It was 22 _ gas on a lonely road far from a town.I decided to walk 23 I found someone who could 24_ some gas.? I had walked almost a mile 25__ I finally found a house near the road.I was glad to see it, 26_ it was getting dark.? I knocked at the door and a little old lady 27_ long white hair answered.She said,“I 28 waiting for you for a long time.Come in. 29_ is almost ready.”?“But I only come 30_ some gas,”I answered.I couldn’t imagine 31 she was talking about.“Oh, Alfred! Gas? You used to like tea.”? I quickly explained that my car was out of gas, 32__ she didn’t seem to hear me. She just 33_ calling me Alfred and talking about how long 34_ since she had seen me.She was acting very strangely and I was anxious to 35__ . 36 _ she went to get tea, I went out of the house as fast as I could.? Fortunately, there was another house down the road and I was able to buy the gas I needed. When I told the man about my 37_ , he said,“Oh, that’s Miss Emily.She lives 38_ herself in that big house.She’s out of her mind, but she wouldn’t hurt 39__ .She is still waiting for the man she was supposed to marry thirty years ago.The day before their wedding he left home and 40__ came back because of the war.”? 21.A.home B.school C.town D.country 22.A.run out of B.running out? C.burning D.out of 23.A.when B.until C.so that D.because? 24.A.fetch B.buy C.sell D. send?【来 .源:全 ,品? 中 25.A.before B.so C.after D.since? 26.A.if B.but C.though? D.because 27.A.with B.of C.had D.wore? 28.A.was B.am C.had been D.have been? 29.A.Gas B.Coffee C.Tea D.Lunch? 30.A.with B.for C.without D.buy? 31.A.when B.what C.why D.that? 32.A.but B.though C.and D.so? 33. A.kept B.suggested C.stopped D.enjoyed? 34.A.had it been B.it had been C.has it been D.it has been? 35.A.stay B.leave C.speak D.answer? 36.A.Before B.As soon as C.As long as D.After? 37.A.incident B.affair C.adventure? D.experience 38.A.on B.for C.by D.with? 39.A.anyone B.someone C.everyone D.none? 40.A.Soon B.often C.seldom? D.never 短文阅读(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) A Not many years ago, a wealthy and rather strange old man named Johnson lived alone in a village in the south of England. He had made a lot of money in trading with foreign countries. When he was seventy―five, he gave £ 12,000 to the village school to buy land and equipment (设备) for a children’s playground. As a result of his kindness, many people came to visit him. Among them was a newspaperman. During their talk, Johnson remarked that he was seventy-five and expected to live to be a hundred. The newspaperman asked him how he managed to be healthy at seventy―five. Johnson had a sense of humour(幽默). He liked whisky(威士忌酒)and drank some each day. “I have an injection(注射)in my neck each evening.” he told the newspaperman, thinking of his evening glass of whisky. The newspaperman did not understand what Johnson meant. In his newspaper he reported that Johnson was seventy―five and had a daily injection in his neck. Within a week Johnson received thousands of letters from all over Britain, asking him for the secret of his daily injection. 1. Johnson became a rich man through A. buying and selling land. B. making whisky. C. cheating. D. doing business. 2. The gift of money to the school suggests that Johnson A. had no children. B. was a strange man. C. wanted people to know how rich he was. D. was very warm-hearted and fond of children. 3. Many people wrote to Johnson probably to find out ____. A. what kind of whisky he drank B. how to live alone C. in which part of the neck he had an injection each day D. how to become wealthy 4. From the passage we can infer that Johnson would be very ____ after he read those people’s letters. A. miserable B. glad C. said D. surprised 补全对话(共 10 分) 根据对话情景和内容,从对话后的选项中选出能入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 The eyes are the windows of the soul (心灵) . Having a pair of bright, clear eyes is very important, so we should protect our eyes throughout our lives. ___16____ Don’t read while lying down or walking. Relax after every hour of reading . Keep a distance from the TV set when you watch TV and give your eyes a rest every 30 minutes. Don’t stare at (盯着看) the sun or try to read in the darkness. __17___ This can damage your eyes easily. Get your eyes checked often. Not many people have this habit, but it is necessary. If you feel that there is something wrong with your eyes, get them checked quickly. __18___. __19___. You can close your eyes for a few seconds or look into the distance for one or two minutes. A small break will relax your eyes and help to stop you from getting eye problems. Be careful when you choose your glasses.__20___. Make sure your glasses are right for you . If they don’t feel right, get your glasses changed. A. Develop good reading habits. B. Rest your eyes whenever you can. C. Make sure you get enough sleep every night. D. Glasses that aren’t suitable for you could bring you trouble. E. Even if you’re wearing sunglasses, never look directly at the sun. F. Eye problem can be found and treated early with regular checks. G. Drink green tea every day as a way to protect your eyes against eye problems. 语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 【来.源:全,品?中&高*考*网】 It was my first trip to India, alone. One day, as I __41__ (walk) through a local market, a tenyear-old boy came over and begged me to buy a book, __42__ had the words Interesting India on its cover. I bought it, thinking that when I returned home it would remind me __43__ my wonderful Indian adventure. The book claimed that India’s people were very welcoming of tourists, and never tried __44__ (cheat) them. As I read , I felt deeply moved by these warm words. Suddenly, a monkey came down from a nearby tree, snatched(抢走) the book from my hand and took __45__ away, along with my bag which contained all my belongings. I couldn’t do anything __46__ stand and stare. Then a man came to me and asked __47__ I wanted my belongings back. He said it would cost me five US dollars. I had no other choice left, so I agreed to pay, but only after my bag was returned. He blew a whistle(口哨) and the monkey__48____(immediate) threw the bag down. I picked it up and gave him the money. I later learned that __49__ man made his living this way ― tricking tourists. This was the __50__(bad) thing I ever experienced in “Interesting India”. 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) Today we had a chemistry test. I found the test difficulty, but I tried hardly to do it. Suddenly Mary, my best friend, asking me to let her to copy my answers. After think for some time, I let her copy my answers. But after the test, all of us were called to the teacher's office. The teacher was angry because we had same answers in the tests. We were warned not to cheat again so she would need to see our parents. I was very upset. I didn't cheat. I was just helping a friend. Why does she punish me? 高二英语课后提升(3) 完形填空(共 20 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) Every Saturday night my family and I go out and feed the homeless people in the city of Orlando. There are hundreds of people across the city without any 21 or shelter. We have been doing this for several months. We wanted to see what it was like in the 22 of a homeless person . One special thing I like to 23 is, my family and I do not eat before we begin our 24 so we know how it feels to be 25 . All of the areas we go to are very 26 , such as Parramore, Gore Street and downtown Orlando. We all get together in the 27 and prepare the food. Some of the meals are sandwiches and cookies and a bottle of water. Sometimes my mom 28 a steaming hot delicious meal. We then 29 them all up to feed 30 or more people. I like to write special 30 on the bag like , “God loves you”. Before my family and I get into the car , we ask God for protection in a family prayer. A lot of people 31 homeless people. Not all homeless people are drug addicts or 32 people. Some are 33 nice. Some of them just had bad things that 34 to them. At first, we had to earn their trust, because a lot of people are 35 to them for no good reason. But now that they see us every week they 36 us. We even know some of their names. We all have to remember that these are people that have 37 . Some of them shake our hands for giving them food. Some of them do really funny dances because they are happy. After we finished feeding the homeless, it makes me 38 what I have at home. Sometimes it makes me sad, and makes my mom 39 . I love feeding the homeless, and making a(n) 40 in someone’s life. 21.A. power B. strength C. experience D. food 22.A. belief B. plan C. life D. dream 23.A. mention B. charge C. expect D. gain 24.A. collection B. journey C. holiday D. investigation 25.A. curious B. separate C. tense D. hungry 26.A. dangerous B. tidy C. busy D. peaceful 27.A. birthday B. kitchen C. field D. restaurant 28.A. eats B. buys C. prepares D. serves 29.A. break B. give C. use D. bag 30.A. notes B. poems C. novels D. articles 31.A. arrest B. misunderstand C. save D. adopt 32.A. patient B. active C. bad D. careless 33.A. finally B. luckily C. barely D. really 34.A. happened B. owed C. led D. added 35.A. interesting B. mean C. familiar D. unusual 36.A. trust B. respect C. forgive D. relax 37.A. tasks B. goals C.feelings D. methods 38.A.accept B. require C. spend D. appreciate 39.A.fight B .cry C. complain D.argue 40.A. experiment B. fortunate C. difference D .report 短文阅读 This Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is designed for people who either are, or wish to become a teaching assistant. Teaching assistants carry out their tasks under the direction of the class teacher. This is a fully supported home study course, and the help is available whenever you need it―either online or over the phone. There is a huge demand for teaching assistants around the country but also many thousands of applicants for these positions. Having this Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification will help you have an obvious advantage over other applicants. Our Level 3 Teaching Assistant course is similar to the NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) Level 3 because it is an equivalent (同等的) level of learning. The teaching assistant is able to contribute in four main areas: Supporting the teacher Supporting the pupil Supporting the school Supporting the curriculum The salary a teaching assistant is expected to earn a year: London fringe (外围):£16,856 - £26,052 Outer London: £18,789 - £27,992 Inner London: £19,893 - £29,088 Rest of England and Wales: £15,817 - £25,016 The fee and the time of enrolment (入学) Enroll for only a £35 deposit. Teaching Assistant Level 3 is only £345. To help you on your way towards achieving your qualification, we are offering all of our potential students a £115 reduction in their enrolment fees for June. The normal fee for this course is £460 but for this month it has been reduced to only £345. There has never been a better time to start learning and take that first step towards a brighter future! 100% money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied. That’s why we’ll happily give you your money back on any course returned within 7 days. It’s easy for you to enroll now by telephone 3. You can get free friendly help and advice from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, on Monday to Friday. Call 5. 8.How can people study this Teaching Assistant Level 3 course? A. Go to the night school. B. Go to the full-time school. C. Study at home at any time. D. Study at weekends or vacations. 9.What’s the teaching assistant’s task? A. Listening to the teacher’s lecture all the time. B. Only helping teachers prepare their lessons. C. Helping promote effective learning and teaching. D. Often giving lessons in place of the formal teacher. 10. If a teacher assistant earns £28,000 a year , he probably works in ______. A. downtown Wales B. the fringe of London C. outer London D. downtown London 11.How much should you pay in June if you have paid the deposit? A. £310 B. £35 C. £345 D. £460 第二节:阅读填空: (共 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分)阅读下面材料, 在空白处填入适当的内容(1 个单词) 或括号内单词的正确形式。 The woman often called the First Lady of New York died on August. Brooke Astor was one hundred and five years old. The extremely wealthy and famous New Yorker spent much of her life_41__ (help) the needy in her beloved city. She was born in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. She was the only child of a high level military officer. After two earlier_42__(marry),she married Vincent Astor in 1953 again. He came from a family__43__had been rich for least one hundred years. Among other things, he owed many buildings in New York City. Brooke Astor became one of the_44__(rich) women in the world when Vincent Astor died. She also became head of a huge charity organization_45__ (found) by her husband. He repeatedly had told her she would have fun giving_46__his money. And apparently she did. Miss Astor gave tens of millions of dollars__47_ (main) to places and people in New York City. She said it was the sensible choice because that was_48__the money had been made. She gave financial support to the city's cultural centers, the poor and disabled as_49__as to many other smaller charities. When she died, the mayor of New York said the city would not be what it is today__50_her support. 短文改错(共 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) The person who has taught me most about the life is my grandmother. She was more than just a grandmother to me. When she died a few years before, I felt I lost a really good friend. She always looked very nice on her age. She did everything she could make me feel at home. She was imaginative and would spend hours telling me stories she has made up. I am sure it was because of her which I became a story writer. Apart from kept a young boy entertained, she taught me a large number of important thing on how to behave. I was rather impatient when I was a child and she taught me that good things happened if I could wait for it. She was a positive person but she also taught me how to look for the good in everything. 高二英语课后提升(4) 完形填空(共 20 小题; 每小题 1 分, 满分 20 分) I sat in the chair reflecting on the past year. At that time, my took one look at my face and she could on your face! Tell me what you were 19 that asked 20 17 16 Charley came into the room. Charley 18 I was off in another world. Charley said, “You have that 21 22”. “Well, Charley,” I replied, “I was listening to a song on the radio on the year, I’ve realized I have had you the most during this year.”you have done over the last year. When Isuch good fortune, with a few bumps (碰撞) along the way.” Charley immediately asked, “Tell me about the three things that I sat thinking if I had to many 24 23 only three things that influenced me, what would they be? After a few 25 support and encouragement. My friends. Over 27 and other 29 31 me. My colleagues. I have to have the opportunity to 32 ?”minutes, I said, “OK, here are the three things that influenced me the most: My family. Throughout the year I had , but my family were always there 26 28 30 the years I have goals I have not. worked with some my dreams and my goals with my friends. Some goals I have friends like you always supported and people over the last year. I have been verywork with these excellent people over the last year.” Charley smiled and said, “Do you realize that everything you have said has one thing in “What are you saying, Charley?” I asked. She replied, “One common thing is I smiled. Material things are not 16. A. sister 17. A.argue 18. A. look 19. A. doing 20. A. where 21. A. call 22. A. influenced 23. A. write 24. A. plans 25. A. receiving 26. A. shared 27. A. set 28. A. But 29. A. accepted 30. A. stupid 31. A. fortunate 32. A. character 33. A. effort 34. A. choice 35. A. useful 阅读理解 A I was waiting for a phone call from my agent. He had left a message the night before, telling me that my show B. classmate B. suggest B. appearance B. thinking B. that B. talk B. demanded B. pick B. experiences B. expecting B. provided B. realized B. Meanwhile B. satisfied B. brave B. miserable B. store B. spirit B. difference B. important 33 35 . Neither the material things in your life, nor your job has had 34 in your life!” , and while our jobs provide the means of existence for us, the C. mother C. tell C. mark C. listening C. what C. insist C. entertained C. get C. challenges C. winning C. connected C. failed C. Otherwise C. replaced C. amazing C. unhappy C. common C. motivation C. problem C. practical D. friend D. wonder D. mask D. annoying D. why D. reflect D. motivated D. own D. achievements D. offering D. compared D. scored D. Unless D. encouraged D. ordinary D. surprised D. nature D. people D. progress D. unnecessary the most meaning in your life. It is the people in your life that have made the biggest important things in life are the people who touched our lives. was to be cancelled. I called him several times, but each time his secretary told me that he was in a meeting and that he would call me later. So I waited, but there was still no call. Three hours passing by, I became more and more impatient. I was certain that my agent didn’t care about my work, and he didn’t care about me. I was overcome with that thought. I started to shout at the phone, “Let me wait, will you? Who do you think you are?”At that time I didn’t realize my wife was looking on. Without showing her surprise, she rushed in, seized the phone, tore off the wires, and shouted at the phone, “Yeah! Who do you think you are? Bad telephone! Bad telephone!” And she swept it into the wastebasket. I stood watching her, speechless. What on earth…? She stepped to the doorway and shouted at the rest of the house, “Now hear this! All objects in this room C if you do anything to upset my husband, out you go!” Then she turned to me, kissed me and said calmly, “Honey, you just have to learn how to take control.” With that, she left the room. After watching a crazy woman rushing in and out, shouting at everything in sight, I noticed that something in my mood(情绪) had changed. I was laughing. How would I have trouble with that phone? Her antics helped me realize I had been driven crazy by small things. Twenty minutes later my agent did call. I was able to listen to him and talk to him calmly. 1. Why did the author shout at the telephone? A. He was mad at the telephone. C. He was anxious about his wife A. She said nothing A. His own behavior. C. His changeable feelings A. Smart words 语法填空 There was a time _____(51) I began to suffer from depression. My parents thought as I had always been a good child, this was temporary. ______ (fortunate) (52) , it was not to be so. Finally, I refused to attended classes with myself _______ (shut) (53) in my room. The examination was approaching, but I couldn’t concentrate _____(54) my study. ______ ((leave ) (55) alone in my little room, I felt depressed. One morning, after a particularly severe lecture from my father, I went to school. At the school gate, our headmaster called me. Then came the ___________ ( precious ) (56) moment in my life. She said she __________ (notice) (57) a big change in me and wondered why. She took my hands in_______( she)(58) , _________ ( listen)(59) patiently as I mentioned my worries. Then she hugged me as I swept. Months of frustration and loneliness disappeared in her motherly hug. No one had tried to understand what the real problem was except the headmaster. It was the headmaster who helped me out simply by listening and hugging ______(60) left a deep impression on me. 短文改错 (共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) It’s great pleasure for me to make a speech here. With a new term come , we are happy to be back at school and hope to see our school taken on a new look. To keep our school beautiful , we should avoid such behavior as spitting, littering, and scribbling in public places. Occasionally, some of us may talk loudly, quarreling with others or even do dangerous things, all of them can harm to the harmonious atmosphere of our school. As we know, civilized behavior is great importance. It not only shows our good qualities but also make us live and study happily at school, so we should obey the school rules and behave good. Only by doing so we live a more comfortable life on campus. B. He was angry with his agent. D. He was impatient with the secretary. D. She threw the phone away2. What did the author’s wife do after she heard his shouting? B. She shouted at him. C. She called the agent B. His wife’s suggestion D. His wife’s sweet kiss. B. Unusual actions C. Surprising Looks D. Anxious feelings 3. What made the author laugh?4. What does the underlined word “antics” refer to? 高二英语课后提升(5) 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分) One day I was in a parking lot when a sincere man came to me asking for help with directions. He had a printout of Google maps from the airport to a he needed to go. He mentioned that he had 19 his hotel. I 20 car and he got into his, and we right about the hour away! Unfortunately it had been several minutes, and in the peak rush hour time, the slim to none. But I decided to give it a looked like, and was just about to 27 26 of finding him was 28 what his car and took off in that direction. I had barely 32 about where he was. did you find me? ” he asked. “ I’m not sure, going there, but there was no such street number and he couldn’t locate 21 , shook my hand, and took off. I got into my it again for him, he thanked me with a big 23 so I Googled again and 24 16 on the main street, but couldn’t 17 it. He clearly didn’t 18 and showed him exactly where have a phone, so after confirming his written directions, I mapped it on my22 ways. As I drove to the next store and went in, I found something wasn’t that he was looking for the right 25 but in a city a half29 . I parked my car and was 30 what else I could do when the mandrove right by and 31 over into a nearby parking spot, still but IWhen I pulled in next to him, he couldn’t believe it. “ 33 a handshake, we parted ways again. Probably we’ll never 35 16. A. hotel 17. A. reach 18. A. car 19. A. failed 20. A. explained 21. A. voice 22. A. drove 23. A. direction 24. A. decided 25. A. message 26. A. chance 27. A. try 28. A. guessed 29. A. set out 30. A. remembering 31. A. left 32. A. worried 33. A. How 34. A. made up 35. A. move 阅读理解 B. bank B. find B. phone B. succeeded B. provided B. surprise B. passed B. conduction B. expected B. number B. time B. hand B. pointed B. give in B. considering B. rushed B. confused B. Why B. took in B. recognize C. school C. catch C. computer C. stopped C. confirmed C. smile C. lost C. solution C. forgot C. address C. courage C. look C. cared C. put off C. believing C. headed C. excited C. Where C. figured out C. know34 that you are in the wrong city! ” I showed him the right directions, and after more smiles, laughs and again, but that makes it all the more sweet. D. store D.check D. map D.tried D. reminded D. praise D. parted D. transportation D. realized D. condition D. idea D. speed D. noticed D. give up D. concluding D. pulled D. crazy D. When D. kept off D. meetWhen I was growing up in America, I was ashamed of my mother ’s Chinese English. Because of her English, she was often treated unfairly. People in department stores, at banks, and at restaurants did not take her seriously, did not give her good service,pretended not to understand her,or even acted as if they did not hear her. My mother has realized the limitations of her English as well. When I was fifteen, she used to have me call people on phone to pretend I was her. I was forced to ask for information or even to yell at people who had been rude to her. One time I had to call her stockbroker (股票经纪人).I said in an adolescent voice that was not very convincing, “ This is Mrs.Tan...” And my mother was standing beside me,whispering loudly, “Why he don’t send me check already two weeks ago.”And then, in perfect English I said, “I’m getting rather concerned.You agreed to send the check two weeks ago, but it hasn’t arrived.” Then she talked more loudly. “What he want? I come to New York tell him front of his boss.” And so I turned to the stockbroker again, “I can’t tolerate any more excuse. If I don’t receive the check immediately, I am going to have to speak to your manager when I am in New York next week.” The next week we ended up in New York. While I was sitting there red-faced, my mother, the real Mrs.Tan, was shouting to his boss in her broken English. When I was a teenager, my mother ’s broken English embarrassed me. But now, I see it differently. To me, my mother ’s English is perfectly clear, perfectly natural. It is my mother tongue. Her language, as I hear it, is vivid, direct, and full of observation and wisdom. It was the language that helped shape the way I saw things, expressed ideas, and made sense of the world. 4.Why was the author ’s mother poorly served? A. She was unable to speak good English. C. She was not clearly heard. A. It confuses her. C. It helps her understand the world. A. is clear and natural to non-native speakers C. has a very bad reputation in America 语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) A woman looking at her smartphone while walking across a railway crossing in Nanjing 36 (have) a close knock on Oct.21. She was so brushed past her, 38 37 (absorb) in her smartphone that she didn’t see a train approaching until it 39 a warning that people should be 42 (stop) the crossing roads. led to a break in the running of other trains on the route. (throw) her to the ground. This should serve B. She was often misunderstood. D. She was not very polite. B. It embarrasses her. D. It helps her tolerate rude people. . . B. is vivid and direct to non-native speakers D. may bring inconvenience in America5.What does the author think of her mother ’s English now?6.We can infer from the passage that Chinese Englishaware of their surroundings, especially 4041 (luck), the woman survived a brush with death, but the incident forced the driver train. An 18-minte delay followed the incident, 43Smartphone 44 (addicted) has spread like an infectious disease. It ’s evident that it will do great harm to society. What’s even 45 (bad), some addicts become impatient with relatives and friends. Some people blame the smartphone for the tragedy, yet in fact people’s weakening self-control and self-descipline are to blame. 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) In my view, the Internet is helpful. It is known to all, the Internet is playing important part in our daily life. On the Internet, we can read news home and abroad and got as much informations as we can. We can also attend to the net school and read many books. We can even do shopping online. Besides, your ability to operate the computer can be improved great. So we should not be addicted to the Internet, or we’ll get our life and study destroying. In addition, we should keep off the harm websites. Anyhow, this doesn’t prevent the Internet from becoming our friend. 高二英语课后提升(6) 完形填空(共 20 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) “Knowing that you had to work on Thanksgiving, I thought I’d express my gratitude. You have made the to learn my name and Thank you!” About three years ago, I gave a really 53 50 . 51 time when I felt anything but 55 52 . On New Year’s Day 2008, I went for a 54 money. On my hike, I 56 should be grateful for what I had. 58 me 48 with these words to a Starbucks waitress. When I went in the next 49 by my note and realized what she did day, she couldn’t help crying and told me that she was deeply I went through a 47 46 me each day in a way that makes me feel like a person instead of a number., feeling unhappy. I was overweight. I owned a lawyer ’s office, but it was what I wanted or had lostheard a voice. It said I shouldn’t This project In 2010, I 63 57 60The idea of a year of thank-yous came into my head. my life. After I thanked my colleagues for directing cases to me, they more. When I expressed gratitude to clients (客户) for paying on time, they began doing so even more thank-you letters from my 61 . They showed me how gratitude 64 59 .a book about my year of thank-yous. A few days after its publication, I got many 62 . One woman went in person toher message to a former teacher, who read it and cried. My life has improved since that hike. I’m now in greatth, and I have got my dream job. Having written 65 is a path to the peace we all try to D. decision D. greet D. ring D. hurt D. passed【来源:全,品?中& D. hard D. painful D. shopping D. expecting D. believe in D. but【来源:全,品?中& D. took D. told D. carefully D. rented D. readers D. appeared D. leave D. comfort D. gratefulnessmy 860 note, I can say thank-you letters make a difference and that get. 46. A. choice 47. A. call 48. A. card 49. A. disturbed 50. A. mattered 51. A. free 52. A. helpful 53. A. movie 54. A. collecting 55. A. worry about 56. A. so 57. A. changed 58. A. picked 59. A. pr operly 60. A. wrote 61. A. workmates 62. A. rema ined 63. A. give 64. A. trouble 65. A. honesty 阅读理解 B. effort B. visit B. book B. shaken B. improved B. lonely B. thankful B. picnic B. meeting B. begin with B. nor B. ruined B. respected B. quickly B. borrowed B. parents B. showed B. share B. shape B. kindness C. promise C. serve C. flower C. moved C. failed C. busy C. harmful C. hike C. losing C. give up C. or C. directed C. sent C. hurriedly C. bought C. clients C. spread C. offer C. debt C. teamworkI really love my job because I enjoy working with small children and like the challenges and awards from the job. I also think my work is important. There was a time when I thought I would never have that sort of career(职业). I wasn’t an excellent student because I didn’t do much schoolwork. In my final term I started thinking what I might do and found I didn’t have much to offer. I just accepted that I wasn’t the type to have a career. I then found myself a job―looking after two little girls. It wasn’t too bad at first. But the problems began when I agreed to live in so that I would be there if my boss had to go out for business in the evening. We agreed that if I had to work extra hours one week, she’d give me time off the next. But unfortunately, it didn’t often work out. I was getting extremely tired and fed up, because I had too many late nights and early mornings with the children. One Sunday, I was in the park with the children, and met Megan who used to go to school with me. I told her about my situation. She suggested that I should do a course and get a qualification(资格证书)if I wanted to work with children. I didn’t think I would be accepted because I didn’t take many exams in school. She persuaded me to phone the local college and they were really helpful. My experience counted for a lot and I got on a part-time course. I had to leave my job with the family, and got work helping out at a kindergarten. Now I’ve got a full-time job there. I shall always be thankful to Megan. I wish I had known earlier that you could have a career, even if you aren’t top of the class at school. 24. What is the author’s present job? A. Working part-time in a college. C. Helping children with their schoolwork. A. was paid for extra work C. got much help from her boss 26. Why did the author leave her first job? A. She found a full-time job. B. She was fed up with children. C. She decided to attend a part-time course. D. She needed a rest after working extra hours. 27. What has the author learned from her own experiences? A. Less successful students can still have a career. C. Hard work makes an excellent student. 语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) There’s no such thing as living alone. Never mind if you’re dog, no cat, not even fish. You still have got several billion are harmless, some are 63 61 only person in your house and have no 62 (roommate) ― and so do we all. Some of them B. Qualifications are necessary for a career. D. One must choose the job one likes. B. Taking care of children for a family. D. Looking after children at a kindergarten. B. often worked long hours D. took a day off every other week25. When staying with the two girls’ family, the author ________.(actual) helpful and some could even kill you. They are, of course, bacteria, 64 (surprise). It’s something you 67 65 (learn) from your childhood when 66 69 are living 68 (find) infungi(菌类) and viruses, and like it or not, they’re on you, around you, and deeply within you. The fact that bacteria life is everywhere is not your mother told you not to drink water from someone else’s glass. There are lots of bacteria in your tea kettle. There are bacteria (realize) the richness of the microbiome(微生物群系) ― which is as complex as the ones oceans, rainforests, deserts and woodlands. Your house has a microbiome and 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) My summer vacation was divided in four parts. First , I went traveling with my cousin which is the same age as me. We went to many places of interests in China and enjoyed myself very much. And we planned to travel abroad next summer. Then I learned to play guitar. I went to my guitar class three times a week and practice a lot during the vacation. I still played music in my spare time and felt quite relaxing. Then I spent a lot of time read classic works by famous writers. What’s more, since my mom was extreme busy, I helped do much housework. I expect when the next summer will come soon! 70 do you.(sleep) with you on your bed. Scientists are beginning 高二英语课后提升(7) 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。 I was successful at my job. I worked very hard , but it __31__ me and my family a fabulous (极好的) lifestyle. I’d worked for the same company for twenty years and had worked my way up to department director. __32___, one afternoon last May, I was called to the office, and it was __33__ explained to me that they were letting me go. I just sat there __34__ they talked on and all I could think was, “I’ve __35__.” I’d be __36__ I was of no value. For six weeks, I was in a very __37__ place. I wandered around my house like a zombie (僵尸). I could __38__ things needed doing, but would not do anything. My beliefs in looking forward and seeing the positive ( 积极的) in everything __39__ me. Then, in late June, my youngest son’s football team made the city cup final. The year before, he’d been very sad when I __40__ the same final, so he was __41__ when I told him I’d go. Not only did they win, but the look on his face as he saw me __42__ him on was unbelievable. From then on, I spent the summer enjoying my sons and their passions (激情). I attended match after match and performances of my elder son’s band--- I __43__ went to another city to watch him play. These moments were so __44__. My life had been so much devoted to __45__ for so long, and I felt __46__ that my sons were happy to welcome me into their world. __47__, being unemployed gave me back a sense of purpose---I was someone’s mum! I felt a sense of being __48___ again. Now I feel more positive about my professional __49__ and I’m getting on better with my family than I ever have. Losing my job made me realize just how __50__ it is to achieve real balance in life. 31. A. afforded B. promised C. showed D. left 32. A. Therefore B. Anyhow C. Otherwise D. However 33. A. gently B. quickly C. partly D. easily 34. A. until B. after C. as D. so 35. A. finished B. failed C. tried D. changed 36. A. finally B. suddenly C. immediately D. shortly 37. A. secret B. quiet C. lonely D. dark 38. A. get B.see C. suggest D. understand 39. A. defended B. directed C. deserted D. disturbed 40. A. missed B. watched C. lost D. won 41. A. disappointed B. worried C. delighted D. honoured 42. A. passing B. taking C. leading D. cheering 43. A. just B. still C. even D. almost 44. A. hopeful B. strange C. difficult D. meaningful 45. A. work B. family C. matches D. performances 46. A. successful B. thoughtful C. peaceful D. thankful 47. A. Unexpectedly B. Doubtfully C. Disagreeably D. Naturally 48. A. employed B. valued C. comforted D. encouraged 49. A. education B. future C. relationship D. experience 50. A. important B. interesting C. simple D. surprising 阅读理解(共两节,满分 40 分) The other day I heard a few local musicians talking: “I hate all the terrible pianos in this town. I hate that rubbish they play on the radio. They can’t even understand a bit of music.” “I’m never playing in that club again. Too many drunks and nobody listens to us.” But, one younger musician said, “There are a few clubs that book my band a few nights a month, and I’m trying to find other places to play. I’m also looking to book a few summer festivals this year.” I’ve heard that you are the average of the five people whom you spend the most time with, or to put it another way, you are who your friends are. Attitudes are important. Whether they’re positive or negative, they’re rubbing off on you. If you’re around people who complain about lack of work and about other musicians, or blame (责怪) others, and you play the role of victim (受害者), chances are you will start to as well. So it’s time to take a look at the people you call “friends”. This is an easy exercise: Make a list of the people who you hang out with, and simply stop spending time with the negative people on your list. Set a new standard (标准) for yourself and don’t become friends with people who fall below that standard. Keep successful people around you and your own chances for success will be much better. Ask them how they do it. Ask if they will help you get the work you’re looking for, or maybe give you some advice to help you on your career path. 51. Which of the following would be the best title for this passage? A. A friend in need is a friend indeed B. How to make friendship last for ever C. You are who your friends are D. Friends are the most important in one’s success 52. The underlined sentence “they’re rubbing off on you” in Paragraph 6 means ______. A. they’ll push you ahead B. they’ll influence you C. they’ll cover your shortcomings D. they’ll help you achieve your goal 53. The musicians’ words at the beginning are written mainly to show ______. A. the musicians’ living conditions are quite poor B. people have poor taste in music C. people have different attitudes towards the same thing D. young people have greater chances of succeeding 54. By taking the exercise mentioned in Paragraph 7, you can ______. A. improve a lot in making more friends B. come to the right way of making friends C. develop a better relationship with your friends D. arrange the time with your friends properly 语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) A young man, while traveling through a desert, came across a spring of clear water. 71 water was sweet. He filled his leather container so that he could bring some back to an elder 72 had been his teacher. After a four-day journey, the young man 73 (present) the water to the old man. His teacher took a deep drink, smiled 74 (warm), and thanked his student very much for the sweet water. The young man went home 75 a happy heart. After the student left, the teacher let 76 student taste the water. He spit it out, 77 (say) it was awful. Apparently, it was no longer fresh because of the old leather container. He asked his teacher, “Sir, the water was awful. Why did you pretend to like 78 ?” The teacher replied, “You tasted the water. I tasted the gift. The water was simply the container for an act of kindness and love. Nothing could be 79 (sweet). ” We understand this lesson best 80 we receive gifts of love from children. Whether it is a cheap pipe or a diamond necklace, the proper response is appreciation. We love the idea within the gift rather than the thing. 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) Three years ago, I became a student in an ordinary school. Disappointing as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I find the teachers patient and considerate. However, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. I decided to make the best for it.I worked hardly and got along well with teachers and classmates. Whenever I had difficulties, they were always available. Soon, I became one of the top student in my class, what greatly increased my confidence and I got more motivated. My experience tells me that it is not what you are given but that how you use it that determine who you are. 高二英语课后提升(8) 完形填空 (共 20 小题; 每小题 1.5 分, 满分 30 分) It was a cloudy day, raining slightly in the air. I stood at a roadside waiting for a cab. Everything was going on just the 21 it was when suddenly I fe it was a boy 22 with a face that surely seemed like it was never 23 at all. I felt so 24 at that moment that I tried to 25 from that little boy because of a bad mood in my mind. The boy kept 26 pavements―as 29 me, calling out “Bhaiya! Bhaiya (Big Brother!)” but I stood too firm to 27 him at all. My 28 , those unhealthy little people we all see sleeping on the 30 creating an anger inside me. him. as they could be, always begging for money, which all inner self was criticizing the country for its poor“Bhaiya! Bhaiya!” I heard him call out again. This 31 made me shout at him that I had no money to 32 Without even bothering to 33 my words, “Bhaiya, can you please help me cross the raod?” he said.The sudden feeling of extreme 34 surrounded me from within. Was this how I had become? Had pride and prejudice 35 me to such a level that I judged him to 36 from money every time somebody passed by? I held the boy’s hand 37 , for the first time without a feeling of disgust, helping him cross the road. That successful act of assistance contributed to a new 38 inside me. I realized that our being judgement would surely cause a damaging effect 21. A. direction 22. A. in silence 23. A. washed 24. A. tired 25. A. pull away 26. A. following 27. A. ask 28. A. shapes 29. A. careless 30. A. remembered 31. A. ever 32. A. raise 33. A. hear 34. A. independence 35. A. decided 36. A. turn 37. A. firmly 38. A. habit 39. A. unless 40. A. get B. way B. at ease B. touched B. ashamed B. fall down B. requesting B. answer B. pavements B. selfless B. allowed B. later B. leave B. receive B. responsibility B. changed B. beg B. worriedly B. skill B. if B. ruin 39 we overcome it. Judging people by a so―called belief can 40 C. fact C. in rags C. shaved C. determined C. pass on C. meeting C. please C. conditions C. homeless C. suggested C. deeper C. award C. discuss C. embarrassment C. advised C. fight C. patiently C. friendship C. when C. choose D. moment D. at work D. cleared D. annoyed D. go out D. seeing D. satisfy D. judgements D. harmless D. kept D. further D. spare D. adopt D. relaxation D. permitted D. bother D. carefully D. hope D. though D. doubt the closest bonding between friends and can start wars eventually. Luckily, I’ve found the bond back.阅读理解 (共两节,满分 40 分) Travelling is an exciting experience. It makes us feel pleased, and enjoy new wonders and new part of life that we’ve never known. A single holiday trip can give you the freedom and the chance to make changes that daily life does not allow. It matters little where yo it is all in what you make of it. Any travel can be interesting and attractive, giving you memories to last a lifetime. Having those memories is truly what travels are all about. Many people say that a bit of planning and research before you leave can make sure of those long-lasting memories. But why not try something unexpected? In fact, the most unforgettable moments of a travel experience are the ones that you don’t plan for. Yes, maybe you’ll experience a bad meal in an unfamiliar place. But these experiences will make sure you find out little-known shops or an open-air theatre production that is only advertised in the local paper. You’ll find the enjoyable moments happening all around you: a wonderful sunset or a small child playing in the puddles (水洼) of a cobble (鹅卵石) road. The magic will truly be in the trip you take. Take time to go for a long walk for enjoyment when visiting a new place, which will allow you to listen, smell, and see the different culture and sights that your busy life may stop you from enjoying. Simple things such as a leaf from a tree you sat under can keep the memories of your travel alive for years to come. Collect small things such as leaves, stones, or feathers, which can be turned into memorable works of art when you return home. 1. What can we learn from the passage? A.There is no need to choose where to go on a holiday B.Travelling is a good way for people to understand life C.Small things around you always look simple A.learn much about the new place C.find out as many local activities as possible 3. What is really magical in the trip? A.The beautiful local scenery C.The different culture and place A.travelling is a wonderful experience C.travelling can make you tired but happy Dinosaurs died out because of an 72 grassland 73 cities. Last year, scientists saw some monkeys 74 (rub) themselves with a certain kind of insects to protect 75 (catch )the insects. The ending was 76 the loss to humans, the farmers burst 78 79 80 the importance of wildlife protection. (relieve). themselves from fierce mosquitoes biting. According to the result of the inspection, they found that the insect contains a powerful drug, so local farmers were employed insects disappeared from the whole zone. When told that it was 77 laughter and responded, “Our real loss is our decreasing income.” We should appreciate the natural balance and pay more attention Not until we succeed in letting wildlife live in peace, can we smile in 短文改错(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) How can a person recover from emotional problems? A popular opinion suggests that he watches humorous films. And a recent study proves this to be wrong. The study also shows that watching at sad films can make getting over a negative mood a easier job. Emotional experiences is important to people’s well-being. People are less likely to share their their feelings with these who have had similar experiences. Similar, people prefer movies that reflect their mood. That’s the reason a sad film can contribute to comfort a sad person more than a pleasant one. B.The joy from a long walk D.The enjoyment around you B.travelling should be unexpected D.travelling may change your normal life D.Plans can make travelling become uninteresting B.try something unplanned D.research into all the possible ways of travelling 2. If you want a most unforgettable travel experience, you could________.4.The author wants to tell us that___________语法填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 71 (expect) incident. But wildlife today disappears or is in danger just humans do harm to it. For example, tigers are hunted for fur to make carpets so that they can only live in ( destroy) without mercy so that dust storms come into being affecting distant
高二英语练习题_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档高二英语练习题_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。head towards go on a ...高二英语练习题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。衡水市第十三中学高二英语练习题时间:1...高二英语习题70题 4页 2下载券
高二英语期末金榜练习题... 12页 2下载券 ...高二英语练习题_哲学_高等教育_教育专区。英语专题练习三完型填空 The other day I was talking to a he told me that he had a good...高二英语练习题 2014 年 11 月 13 日 第一节(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、 C 和 D)中,选出...高二英语词汇练习题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。优尼全能英语提供最丰富的英语学习考试资料,更多英语学习考试资料请登录优尼全能英语官网查看。优尼...高二英语必修5U5课后翻译练习答案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档高二英语必修5U5课后翻译练习答案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_...高二英语练习题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节, 满分 45 分) 1. Mr. Smith ___ that he did not want to go for a trip wha...高二英语综合练习题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 基础练习 1.The old man had a stroke which___ ___ ___(使……有困难)for him to move. 2.Alt...高二英语必修五练习题1_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。外研版高二英语必修五练习题1Module 1 【课堂习题】 1 Jenny ___ in an office. A .works...高二英语过去分词练习题及答案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高二英语过去分词练习题及答案同步练习 1. He looked around and caught a man ___ his hand ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 never alone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信