she is happy because im happy歌she can go to the zoo.

优秀作文My&friend11篇-作文站-莲山课件
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>& >>
>> 浏览文章
优秀作文My&friend11篇
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数: &&&
优秀作文My&friend11篇
优秀作文My friend
&&& 1.MY good friend
&&& My good friend is Kate. She's a girl. She is my classmate. She has a (去掉a) short and beautiful hair. She has big eyes. She is friendly to everyone. She can speak English very well. So her favorite subject is English. Her favourite color is white. She likes listening to music. I also like listening to music. We have the same hobby.
&&& I think we are the best friend in the world.
&&& 2. MY good friend
&&& I am a girl, and I have some friends. But my good friend is Anna.
&&& She is my pen pal. She is from France. She is a nice girl, too. She can speak French, Chinese and a litter (little) English. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is on June 4th.
In her school, she have (has) six class (classes) everyday. She studies hard. Her favourite subject is Chinese. She think (thinks) Chinese history is very interesting.
Anna likes going to the movies and playing sports on weekends. She (Her) favourite movie is "Harry Porter Ⅲ" but she likes Jack Chen very much.
We are good friends.
3. MY good friend
I have many good friends. They bring me lots of pleasure. The best friend is Xiaoqi. She is a girl who is lively and cheerful. She likes singing, dancing and lots of sports. She is a beautiful girl. She has big eyes, long hairs (hair) and a round face (应加上which) likes a red apple.
Everyday, we play together during recess and go back home together. We often help each other and learn from each other in study. She will help me if I get in (into) trouble.
On weekend, we always play in the park, (加上连接词and) read books in (加上the) library together. We feel happy.
I think she is a very good girl. We will be good friends forever.
4. MY good friend
My good friend is Chen Linxian. She is a generous girl. We always go shopping together. We go swimming together. When I'm sad, she will come to comfort me. When she (加上has) difficulties, I'll help her. Everyday we are better. Everyday we are smiling. We go out together. We play together. If I'm happy, she will be also happy. If she is upset, I will be also sad. We will send each other gifts. She is my best friend. I like this friend.
5. My good friend
My good friend is Zhang Yuyin. She has a (去掉a) beautiful hair and so big eyes. She is tall and chubby. She is a primary school student. She likes listening to music and reading books. Some time (Sometimes) we listen to music together. She can speak English very well. So she often help (helps) me (应加上with) English. She is a very good people (people是复数,建议用girl). When I fail the test she can comfort me. She'll be happy if I pass an exam. We talk about our ideals. We learn from each other. We help each other. I think we are the best friend (friends) in the world.
6. My good friend
Do you know who my good friend is? Can you guess who my best friend is? Oh, yes! Her name is Sally. She is a lovely girl. She is not only beautiful but also clever. Now she (加上is) 15 years old. And now, let me tell you about her life! She likes eating eggs and a cup of milk for her breakfast. Because she likes eggs and milk, (加上and) she thinks they are healthy and useful! And she likes to eat fish and rice for lunch. She likes running after dinner. So, she runs after dinner every day! Her favourite place is a park. She can play with me over there! On weekends, she often go (goes) there with me! She always goes to bed at 9:00. This (加上is) my best friend! How about your best friend? Is it also a girl?
7. My good friend
Everyone has good friends. Your friends may be is (去掉is) cute. But do you want to make friends with an ill-looking person? I don't know what you think, but my good friend is ill-looking. You are surprised, aren't you? His name is Dai Shunxin. When I first met him, I thought his study must be bad and terrible. (应加上 In the) first exam, he got good marks. But I still thought so. When he still got good marks in the mid-term exam, I believed his power.
Now, he is my deskmate. I know he study (studies) hard and he's very clever. He is a very different people (person).
I remember a proverb, men can't be judged by their looks. You mustn't make mistakes like me.
1. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Tina. She's from China. And she lives in Wenling. She is a good student. She can speaks (情态动词后面应为speak) Chinese and a little English.
She likes action movies. Because she thinks it's very relaxing. She likes dolphins. Because it's blue. The (去掉the) blue is her favourite color. She likes playing ping-pong. She played ping-pong last Sunday. And she also likes swimming. She is swimming now. She looks cool.
Her favourite subject is math. She thinks it's difficult but very interesting. In her family, she has mother, father and a brother.&&& This is my good friend, Tina. She is very friendly.
2. My good friend
Wu Yiyang is my good friend. He is strong and has a big head. He is clever. He's good at sporting. He likes playing football. We have been classmates for six years. We often play basketball together and we enjoy in math.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year, I gave him an interesting book, and he gave me a watch as a present.
Our friendship will go on forever.
3. My good friend
My good friend has long hair, big eyes, red face and (加上a) small nose. She likes math, music and labour skills. She doesn't like English and (否定句中应为or) Chinese. She likes painting, and she paints very good (well,副词修饰动词). She likes swimming, reading books and watching TV. We always play together. She's very thin and funny, (加上and) we all like her. The teacher very like her (The teacher likes her very much), because she is very smart and active. All in all, she is a very good girl. Who is she? She is my classmate. Her name is Cai Langxi.
4. My good friend
Jin Tao is my good friend. He is 13 years old now. Before I was 12 years old, we were in the same school, the same class, and he was my deskmate. So we are good friends now.
Once, I was forgetting my eraser (I forgot my eraser), but I must used (use) it. When he has known this matter (When he knew this), he lent his eraser to me. What a good boy! When your friends are in trouble, you must help them. Because you are good friends.
Jin Tao, you are my good friend forever!
5. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Mei Hanwen. She is my classmate.
She has big eyes, a small nose and a small mouse (mouth). She is a beautiful girl. She likes Japanese cartoon (cartoons), such as Rozen Maiden and Shugo Chara. We often talk about it.
We always play together on the weekend. Last Sunday, we went to the (去掉the) Jinping park together. We ate some sweet ice-cream and played the dodgern. We were very happy. We never forget each other's birthdays. Last year, I gave her a book and she sent me a Barbie doll.
I believe we will be good friends forever.
6. My good friend
My good friend is Jiang Yuhang. We grew up together, we went to Fangcheng Primary School together, and we will go to college together. We never forget each other's birthday. Last year he sent me a SP, and I sent him a PSP.
I usually go to his home on weekend. Sometimes, we play football, (加上and) sometimes we play computer. We play together and feel very happy.
We like each other very much. We were always very good friends, and we still are.
7. My good friend
My good friend is Xie Yi. She is (加上a) beautiful girl and is my sister. She is thin and tall. She has two big eyes and pretty long hair. She likes to play the piano and read book (books). She is smart and quiet.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she sent me a good MP3, and I gave she (her) a bag. We help each other very often. And I help her (加上with) English, because my English is very good.
This is my good friend. We feel happy when we are together.
8. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. And she is very clever and smart. We are in the same class. Her name is Lin Yu.
Lin Yu likes dogs. She has many dogs. She thinks animals are our friends and we (加上are) in the same small world, to love animals is to love ourselves.
Lin Yu likes watching "Ming Zhen Tan Ke Nan" best. She thinks Ke Nan is a handsome boy. (加上To) tell you a joke. Yesterday, we were playing volleyball while we were talking about Ke Nan. Suddenly, I asked her, "What is your name?" She answered, "Ke Nan."
We are good friends forever.
9. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Gao Xingxing. She is tall (加上and) slim with black shoulder-length hair and big eyes. We grew up together, (加上and) we went to primary school together. We always play with dog and bird (dogs and birds). We like play (playing) basketball, so we play basketball together at weekend. She likes play (playing) the piano. We usually go to the zoo. There are tigers, lions`````
This is my good friend. I like she (her), and you?
10. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is my classmate. Her name's Betty. She's a pretty girl.
She is taller than me. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. We often go to the library together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the swimming pool in summer holiday. She likes pink very much. She studies in Wenling No.3 Middle School. She' s in Class 1, Grade 1. She studies hard. She wants to be a nurse. She thinks it's very exciting.
We will be good friends forever.
11. My good friend
Ding Chongshu and I are very good friends. We studied at school together, we had lunch together and we done (did) homework together. Now she lives in Yuhuan, and I live in Wenling. Even though we live apart, we are still very good friends.
We write emails to each other very often. She writes me email (emails) about life on the Yuhuan (in Yuhuan), and I writes (write) her emails about life on the Wenling (in Wenling). We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she send (sent) me a CD, and I send (sent) her a birthday card. Ding Chongshu and me help each other very often. Last year, I lent her Chinese book when she lost her book, and she gave me comforts when I was have (I had) a fever.
Ding Chongshu and me like each other very much. We were always very good friends and we still are.
上一篇:下一篇:—She is too busy to help us finish the work. —Let"s do it__________.
A. herself
B. my self
C. ourselves
试题“—She is too busy to help...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
I think ______ impossible for him ______ the work without any help.
A. finishes B. to finish C. finishing D. to finish
impossible to finish the work without help.
B. that C. thisD. them
根据句子和中文提示填入适当的单词或词组。
Most of us have probably ______ (
听说过) the Disneyland.2.
What I want to do is to travel to______
( 说英语的国家).3.
You can go to Singapore . ______
( 任何你喜欢的时候).4.
The underground is ______ (
很少晚点).5. The young man is helping that old lady ______ ( 穿过) a busy street.6. I don"t think a cat is a good pet for a 5-year-old child, because cats are too difficult to______ (
Hainan Island is seldom snowy, ______
( 是吗) ?8.
I have been looking forward to ______ (
Beijing Happy Valley for years.9. The old man should not be______ ( 说) like that.10.
The more carefully you drive during the rush hour, ______ ( 越安全)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司当前位置: & 试卷详情
学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:初一试卷类型:期中考试试题总数:39浏览次数:68上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:单项选择【题文】There is ______ elephant in the zoo. ______ elephant is from Africa.A.a; TheB.an; TheC./; AnD.a; An来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Peter can sing. He wants to join the&&&&&&&&club.A.swimmingB.artC.musicD.sports来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】We have ___________ books to read every year.A.three hundredB.three hundred ofC.three hundredsD.three hundreds of来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】— Do you like giraffes?— Yes, I do. I think they’re __________.A.uglyB.smartC.terribleD.scary来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】My mother can’t ________ English, but she can &&&&&&&&&&stories.A.say; speakB.talk; tellC.say; talk D.speak; tell来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】We need to ________ after eating to have good teeth.A.get upB.brush our teeth C.get dressedD.do our homework来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】He usually goes to school ______bike, but sometimes he goes to school ______foot.A.with; onB.on; byC.on; withD.by; on来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—&&&&&&arrive late for class, Mike.&&&&&& —I won’t, Mom.A.Can’tB.Doesn’tC.Don’tD.Do来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】My brother likes tigers, __________ my sister doesn’t.A.andB.butC.forD.so来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Because people cut down many trees, elephants are ________ great danger.A.inB.onC.atD.for来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Your clothes are dirty. Please ________ them on weekends.A.saveB.washC.wearD.leave来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】— __________ do you go to school every day?—I go to school at half past seven.A.WhereB.WhoC.WhatD.When来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—___________?&&& —They are playing basketball.A.What are they doingB.What do they doC.How are theyD.Where are they playing来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—What are you doing?& — _________. It is too dirty.A.I’m doing my homeworkB.I’m playing computer gamesC.I’m cleaning the roomD.I’m writing来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】—Does she have to wear the school uniform today?—__________. It’s Sunday today. She just has to wear it on school days.A.No, she doesn’t B.Yes, she doesC.Yes, she hasD.No, she hasn’t来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】She can play _______soccer but she can’t play______violin.A.the , theB./ , theC.the , /D.a , a来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】On weekends , I usually play soccer _____ two hours.A.atB.withC.forD.in来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】He usually goes to school ________.A.take a busB.by a bikeC.by bikeD.on bike来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Thanks for _______ me your story.A.tellB.to tellC.tellsD.telling来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Does he want ______ me _______ dinner ?A.join , forB.to join , forC.to join, inD.join, on来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Zhu Hui& wishes ______ his mom’s delicious soup.A.drinkB.drinksC.to drinkD.drinking来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】The night before the Dragon Boat Festival is like ________ night for American.A.otherB.the otherC.any otherD.others来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】I_______ my room at 7:00 o’clock every day. But I __________now.A.clean , am readingB.am cleaning, am readingC.am cleaning, readD.clean, read来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】 _________ do you like pandas ?& ------Because they are very smart.A.WhatB. HowC.WhyD.Where来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Where _____ lions from ?A.does, FromB.do, come fromC.is, fromD.are ,come from来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】He likes ______my friends.A.to play withB.to play C.play withD.play来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Elephants can remember the places _______ food and water.A.withB.forC.inD.at来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】School make rules __ help ______ students.A.helpB.helpingC.to helpD.helps来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Mike is one ________ boy.A.11--years --oldB.11--years oldC.11--year-oldD.11 years old来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】It is difficult ____the students _____ get to Yunnan.A.for , forB.to , forC.for , toD.to , to来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次第二部分:其他【题文】We relax for half an hour after the second class in the morning. Look! Most of us are playing during the break time. Some students are on the playground (操场).They are playing basketball. Oh! A boy is running with the ball. And another is stopping (阻止) him. They look so cool. And there are some girls watching the game. Some students are in the classroom. They are talking. A few of them are reading and doing homework. Look! A girl is looking at the birds in the tree in front of the classroom. She is thinking of something interesting because she is smiling (微笑).What are the teachers doing? Some of them are working in the office. And some are talking with students. Everyone is doing his or her things, busy but happy!根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。【小题1】We relax for thirty minutes after the first class in the morning.【小题2】All the students are playing on the playground after the second class.【小题3】A few students are still studying during the relaxing time.【小题4】A girl is happy to see the birds in the tree in front of the classroom.【小题5】The teachers are not happy because they are busy.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Mr. Green is about fifty. He comes from London. Now he is working in a big school in China.Mr. Green likes working in China. He can speak some Chinese but not much. He often talks with other people in Chinese. &&&&【小题1】&&. He works very hard all day.&&【小题2】&&. And he goes home late in the afternoon. All his students love him very much.&&&【小题3】Mr. Green has two children, a son and a daughter. &&【小题4】&. On Sunday Mr. Green often goes fishing in a river near his school. He often says, “&&&&【小题5】&&&,” “I love China. Let’s be good friends.” He often writes to their children and his wife and tells them about China.根据短文内容, 选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确。A. Because he is very friendly to his students.B. Chinese people are very friendly and the food is very
great.C. He comes to school early in the morning.D. But he wants his students to talk with him in English.AB. He takes a bus to work every day.CD. The children are in England, with their mother.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】Amy works in a library. The library is far from her home. It is about 20 kilometers from her home. So she can’t go to work on foot. She usually goes there by bus with her friend Lisa. She likes taking the bus, because she can talk with Lisa on the bus. But sometimes she goes there by bike. It takes her forty minutes to get there by bus or one hour by bike. Today it is sunny. She wants to ride her bike to the library. Now she is having breakfast. She leaves home at ten to seven and goes to work by bike. Her work finishes at five twenty in the afternoon. Then she rides her bike to get home again.【小题1】How far is it from Amy’s home to the library?____________________________________________________________【小题2】What can she do on the bus?____________________________________________________________【小题3】How long does it take her to go to the library by bus?____________________________________________________________【小题4】Does she leave home at 6:50 today?____________________________________________________________【小题5】What time does she get home from the library today?____________________________________________________________来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次第三部分:阅读理解【题文】Now a lot of families keep pets in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such as cats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites are cats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute and friendly. People usually have them as their family members (成员). They look after them very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nice names. They also afford (提供) their pets nice food to have. They buy food for their pets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their houses and beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park in the morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend to play with at home. Many old people don’t live with their children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely (孤独的). They have them as their children and they love them very much. So pets are very important. I think every family needs pets.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】Most people like to keep ________ animals at home.A.smallB.whiteC.bigD.black【小题2】People give their pets _______ and _________.A.nice names, nice booksB.pet shops, nice booksC.nice names, nice foodD.pet shops, nice food【小题3】Pets often _______ with people in the morning.A.take a showerB.play soccer C.take a walkD.listen to music【小题4】—Why are the pets happy? —________A. Many of them have their houses and beds.B. They are children’s friends.C. They often go out to relax and take a walk.D. Both A and C.【小题5】The writer thinks __________.A.pets are dirtyB.pets are very importantC.people don’t like animalsD.people don’t need pets at home来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】John is an American boy. His family is in China now. John likes chocolate(巧克力)very much. But his mother doesn’t give him. Chocolate is not good for him, she thinks. But John has a very nice uncle. The old man loves him very much, and sometimes he buys John some chocolate.& Then his mother lets him eat them. Because she wants to make the old man happy. One Sunday evening, John says in his room,“ Please, God (上帝) makes them give me a big box of chocolate tomorrow(明天), it’s my eighth birthday!” His mother says to him , “God can’t hear(听到) you, my boy.” “I know, but my uncle is in the next(隔壁) room, and he can hear.” John says to his mother.【小题1】John is &&&&&&&&&.A.American boyB.ChineseC.AmericanD.China【小题2】John’s family is in&&&&&&&&&now.A.AmericaB.UKC.ParisD.China【小题3】What day is John’s birthday according to the passage(根据文章)?A.SundayB.MondayC.TuesdayD.Saturday【小题4】Does John’s uncle love him?A.Yes, he is.B.No.C.Yes, he does. D.No, he isn’t.【小题5】Where is John’s uncle on that Sunday evening?A.In his school.B.In a park. C.In the next room.D.In John’s room.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次第四部分:补充句子【题文】词形转换,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,每空格限填一词。【小题1】Little Tony brushes his ___________ (tooth) every morning.【小题2】Nie Er is a famous Chinese ____________ (music).【小题3】That’s a ____________ (fun) time for breakfast!【小题4】I don’t have too much time for breakfast, so I eat very ___________ (quick).【小题5】This is Jim’s ____________ (one) day in our school. He is new.【小题6】That’s a good name for ___________ (he).【小题7】—Don’t be ________ (noise), Tom. Your sister is doing her homework.—I’m sorry, Dad.【小题8】Look! They are drinking tea in the ___________ (live) room.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次【题文】动词应用,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Can your mother ____________ (play) the violin?【小题2】Peter ____________ (go) to school at half past seven every morning.【小题3】My grandpa is good at _____________ (tell) interesting stories.【小题4】Don’t ____________ (fight) with your classmates at school.【小题5】The girls want _____________ (go) to the movies.【小题6】Let’s _____________ (take) the bus to the zoo.【小题7】Listen! Kate _____________ (talk) with his friend on the phone.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次第五部分:选词填空【题文】选词填空根据短文内容,选出适当的单词填空,使语意通顺完整.A. play&& B. ivory&&&&
C. with&& D. good luck&& AB.. in great
danger&&& AC. symbols& AD. save&&& BC.
forgets&&& BD. made&& CD. well&The elephant is one of Thailand’s &&【小题1】&. The first flag in the country had a white elephant on it. This is a symbol of&&【小题2】&&. Elephants are smart animals. They can &&&【小题3】soccer or music. They can also draw very&&【小题4】&&. People say that “an elephant never【小题5】&.” Elephants never get lost and they can remember places &&&【小题6】&&&water and food. This helps them to live.But elephants are &&【小题7】&&. People cut down many trees and kill elephants for thei【小题8】&&.Today there are only about 3,000 elephants. We must&&【小题9】&&the trees and not buy things&&&【小题10】&&&of ivory. Remember that March 13th is the Thai Elephant Day.来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次第六部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达现在是晚上8点,根据Frank提供的信息,请描述一下Frank一家的活动情况。(60词左右)。Fatherread a bookMotherwatch TVGrandmotherclean the roomFrankdo his homeworkMaryplay computer games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)次}

我要回帖

更多关于 because of happy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信