你呢?你很擅长讲故事,所以你可以参加讲故事的俱乐部
听起来不错,但我也喜欢画画
那就参加两个俱乐部,讲故事的和画画的
好吧,我们现在就去参加吧
果断采纳了
嘿嘿~(๑• . •๑)以后有问题可以问我的噢~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求翻译,谢大神,&
男人许久以来一直困惑旅行时女人背包的数目,三分之二的女人都背多了,一次旅行他们的行李箱里都差不多150件东西.看着她们喜欢的东西因为超重多少行李费他们便会绝望,接近一半的女人会对同伴谎报她们行李箱的重量,她们怕被迫放回不需要的东西.一般来说,一个女人为期两周的旅行行李箱大概需要57件东西,但是许多女人打包了近150件,包括短裙和高跟鞋,她们都在行李箱上占用空间,仅三分之一的人会看一下度假的地方.79%的女人认为她们带了多余的东西,仅仅是为了”以防万一“.打包足够的维持一个月的衣服和其他物品对某些女人还是不够的,他们愿意去国外度假的时候利用机会购买新的物品,所以愿意回来的时候在行李箱里放更多的行李.Karen Pine教授说过,”女人对于在度假中携带熟悉的物品感兴趣,经常是所有的物品出来厨房的刀.一些人发现旅行压力很大,特别是他们无法预知度假地方的环境.过多的行李可以帮助他们缓解压力.
好人一生平安。。。
客气,感谢采纳。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码推荐到广播
147485 人聚集在这个小组
(yunhang2012)
(醉过知酒浓)
第三方登录:麻烦把这段话翻译成英文,大神请进,谢了.不用翻译的特别特别标准,但拒绝从在线翻译里复制,如果是复制的就免了,翻译的诚恳的话还可以再加分,谢了.下面这段话:我同意这个观点.因为历史是记载人类进步的里程碑,也许你为这段历史感到羞愧和不安,但尊重历史并记录真实的历史是一种责任.无论你对它抱有何种看法,它都曾真实的存在过.如果一个国家连尊重历史的勇气都没有,那么这个国家必定有着人性与道德的缺陷.这是对历史的一种亵渎.若想更好的服务于社会,更好的向世界展示自己,必然要先尊重与面对真实的历史.
宇落星辰028
I agree with this viewpoint because history is the milestone that re perhaps you may feel ashamed and uneasy about this period of history,but it is an obligation to respect and record the real history.Irrespective of what opinion you have,it had really existed before.If a country does not even have the courage to respect its history,then it must have shortcomings in human nature and morality.The action is a profanation of history.In order to render better social services and to exhibit itself better to the world,it has to respect and face the true history.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I agree with this view. Because history is recorded in the milestone of human progress, perhaps you are ashamed of this history and unrest, but respect for history and record the real history is a kin...
I agree with this view point since history is a landmark of recording human progress. You may feel ashamed and worried for this history. But it is a responsibility to respect and record the true histo...
I agree with this point .Because history is a milestone that record the progress of humanbeing, Maybe you feel ashamed and disturbed about this period of history, but it's a esponsibility that respect...
I agree with this opinion. For the reason that history has always been the milestone recording human progress.Maybe you are shamed and unxious of the this period of history, however, to respect histor...
I agree with this view.Because history is a record of human progress milestone, you may feel ashamed and disturbed by this period of history, but of respect for history and record the true history is ...
I agree with that.Though you might feel ashamed or not good and forget it, it is history that will record the progress of human being and it will be right there as the earth be.It is a responsibility ...
扫描下载二维码请那位大神帮我翻译一下下面这句话,非常感谢!(感觉怎么翻都不对)
From my perspective, she has the complete gift.
自己的思考,complete有完整、全面的意思,而gift既可以表达礼物也可以表示为馈赠或者天赋等。
所以可以翻译为:
1、在我看来,她拥有一个完美的礼物。
感觉complete翻完整的很别扭,翻为完美貌似又没有这个意思。
2、在我看来,她能力出众(天赋异禀)。
这里把gift看作为天赋,complete看为完整,全面。全面的天赋就让我想到了天赋异禀,不过还是觉得有点别扭。
请教给位大牛了,欢迎讨论,不甚感激。
**From my perspective, she has the compl...
有上文吗?猜测是
以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。
我看她行...
我个人认为,他很有天赋
有上文吗?猜测是以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。...
上下文好像没有呢,不过看了你翻的这个感觉顺多了,谢谢~
我看她行...
我个人认为,他很有天赋...
我一开始也是这么翻的
有上文吗?猜测是以我来看,她完全有这个天赋。...
给力!点赞
我看她行...
另一种翻译风格
我一开始也是这么翻的...
记住from my perspective 在写作中经常用来表达观点看法的
没有加入小组
在我看来,她就是上天的宠儿
没有加入小组
在我看来,她完全是个天才。
依我看,非她莫属。
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框}

我要回帖