let's __ togeter(harper s draw while/harper s draw whiles/harper s draw whileing)

Togeter We Are (Original Mix) - Atmozfears/Energyzed - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Togeter We Are (Original Mix)
所属专辑:
包含这首歌的歌单
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:draw是什么意思_百度知道
draw是什么意思
draw[英][drɔ:][美][drɔ]vt.& vi.绘画; 拖,拉; 招致; 吸引; vt.画; 拉; 吸引; vi.移动; 拔出剑; 皱缩; 汲取; n.平局; 抽奖; 第三人称单数:draws过去分词:drawn现在进行时:drawing过去式:drew例句:I said I'd help you to make some money , but I draw the line at stealing .我说过我将帮你赚些钱,但以不偷盗为限。希望帮到你,望采纳,满意请点击:采纳
采纳率:78%
来自团队:
报错 英 [drɔː]
美 [drɔ]
全球发音跟读 口语练习vt. 画;拉;吸引vi. 拉;拖n. 平局;抽签n. (Draw)人名;(英)德劳[ 过去式 drew 过去分词 drawn 现在分词 drawing ]网络释义 专业释义 英英释义 平局 绘制 战平 逼平短语draw in 到站 ; 进站 ; 渐黑 ; 收draw out 掏出 ; 锻造拔长 ; 拉长 ; 延长draw away 拉开 ; 引开 ; 离开 ; 躲避 更多网络短语柯林斯英汉双解大词典 21世纪大英汉词典1.
MAKE A PICTURE2.
MOVE, PULL, OR TAKE3.
OTHER USES AND PHRASAL VERBS MAKE A PICTUREdraw /drɔː/
CET4 TEM4 (drawing,drew,drawn,draws)1.V-T/V-I When you draw, or when you draw something, you use a pencil or pen to produce a picture, pattern, or diagram. 画例:She would sit there drawing with the pencil stub.她会坐在那儿用铅笔头画画。2.N-UNCOUNT 画画 drawing例:I like dancing, singing, and drawing.我喜欢跳舞、唱歌和画画。3.to draw the line →see
line MOVE, PULL, OR TAKEdraw /drɔː/
(drawing,drew,drawn,draws)1.V-I If you draw somewhere, you move there slowly. 缓慢移动例:She drew away and did not smile.她慢步走开,面无笑容。2.V-T If you draw something or someone in a particular direction, you move them in that direction, usually by pulling them gently. 轻拖; 轻拉例:He drew his chair nearer the fire.他把椅子轻轻拉近火边。He put his arm around Caroline's shoulders and drew her close to him.他把手臂搂在卡罗琳的肩膀上并且把她轻轻拉近自己。3.V-T When you draw a curtain or blind, you pull it across a window, either to cover or to uncover it. 拉 (窗帘等)例:After drawing the curtains, she lit a candle.拉上窗帘后,她点了一根蜡烛。4.V-T If someone draws a gun, knife, or other weapon, they pull it out of its container and threaten you with it. 拔出 (武器)例:He drew his dagger and turned to face his pursuers.他拔出匕首并且转过身去面对追他的人。5.V-I When a vehicle draws somewhere, it moves there smoothly and steadily. 平稳地前进例:Claire had seen the taxi drawing away.克莱尔看着出租车缓缓驶走。6.V-T If you draw a deep breath, you breathe in deeply once. 吸入例:He paused, drawing a deep breath.他停下,深吸了一口气。7.V-I If you draw on a cigarette, you breathe the smoke from it into your mouth or lungs. 吸烟例:He drew on an American cigarette.他吸了一口美国香烟。8.V-T To draw something such as water or energy from a particular source means to take it from that source. 汲取 (水、能源等); 提取 (水、能源等)例:Villagers still have to draw their water from wells.村民仍然要从井里打水。9.V-T If something that hits you or presses part of your body draws blood, it cuts your skin so that it bleeds. 抽 (血)例:Any practice that draws blood could increase the risk of getting the virus.任何形式抽血都能增加感染病毒的危险。10.V-T If you draw money out of a bank account, you get it from the account so that you can use it. 提取 (钱款)例:She was drawing out cash from an ATM.她那时正在从自动取款机上取钱。11.V-T To draw something means to choose it or to be given it, as part of a competition, game, or lottery. 抽 (奖); 抽 (签)例:He put the pile of chips in the centre of the table and drew a card.他把一堆筹码放在桌子中央,抽了一张牌。12.N-COUNT Draw is also a noun. 抽奖; 抽签例:...the final draw for all prize winners takes place on March 17.…最后一轮所有获奖者的抽签在3月17日举行。13.V-T To draw something from a particular thing or place means to take or get it from that thing or place. 取得例:I draw strength from the millions of women who have faced this challenge successfully.我从许许多多成功面对这种挑战的妇女身上获得了力量。14.V-T If something such as a film or an event draws a lot of people, it is so interesting or entertaining that a lot of people go to it. 吸引例:The game is currently drawing huge crowds.这项比赛目前正吸引着大批群众。15.V-T If someone or something draws you, it attracts you very strongly. 强烈吸引例:In no sense did he draw and enthral her as Alex had done.他远不如亚历克斯那么强烈地吸引她,让她着迷。16.to draw lots →see
lot OTHER USES AND PHRASAL VERBSdraw /drɔː/
(drawing,drew,drawn,draws)1.V-T If you draw a particular conclusion, you decide that that conclusion is true. 得出 (结论)例:He draws two conclusions from this.他由此得出两个结论。2.V-T If you draw a comparison, parallel, or distinction, you compare or contrast two different ideas, systems, or other things. 作出 (比较); 加以 (区别)例:...literary critics drawing comparisons between George Sand and George Eliot.…把乔治·桑和乔治·艾略特进行比较的文学评论家。3.V-T If you draw someone's attention to something, you make them aware of it or make them think about it. 使注意例:He was waving his arms to draw their attention.他正挥动手臂吸引他们的注意力。4.V-T If someone or something draws a particular reaction, people react to it in that way. 引起 (某种反应)例:Such a policy would inevitably draw fierce resistance from farmers.这样的政策将不可避免地引起农民的激烈抵制。5.V-RECIP In a game or competition, if one person or team draws with another one, or if two people or teams draw, they have the same number of points or goals at the end of the game. (在游戏或竞赛中) 打平例:Holland and the Republic of Ireland drew one-one.荷兰队与爱尔兰队一比一平。We drew with Ireland in the first game.我们同爱尔兰队在第一局打成平局。6.N-COUNT Draw is also a noun. 平局7.→see also
drawing8.PHRASE When an event or period of time draws to a close or draws to an end, it finishes. 结束例:Another celebration had drawn to its close.另一个庆典已经结束了。9.PHRASE If an event or period of time is drawing closer or is drawing nearer, it is approaching. 来临; 临近例:Next spring's elections are drawing closer.下一个春季选举即将来临。词组短语 同近义词 同根词draw lessons from从…吸取教训draw up草拟,起草;停住;使靠近draw on利用;吸收;戴上;临近 更多词组短语双语例句 原声例句 权威例句1.The match ended in a draw.
跟读比赛结果是平局。《21世纪大英汉词典》2.We can draw the earth's orbit round the sun.
跟读我们可以画出地球绕太阳运行的轨迹。3.She was unlucky enough to draw kitchen cleanup twice in one week.
跟读她够倒霉的,在一周内两次抽签得下厨打扫。《21世纪大英汉词典》
画画的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Let Nancy ( ) pictures.A.draw B.draws C.drawing D.drew下面还好像还有一句,选项有brtter best.我忘了,如果知道请告诉我
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A.let sb.do sth.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码draw 区别_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)& &it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。 &2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词) & &3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。 &4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。 &5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。 &&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. T...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.Help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事。Practise doing练习做某事。2.3.The game gives you three words each time.
根据文章第三行提到The game gives you three words each time.这个游戏会每次给你三个单词。4.You need to buy them with the coins句意:你需要用硬币买他们。Need to do 需要做某事。5.Here is a useful computer game本文在讲述一个有用的电脑游戏。考点 :阅读表达。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。____2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词)________3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。____4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。____5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读表达
阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(每小题1分,满分5分)Here is a useful computer game. Let me tell you how (2)________it. The game is called Draw Something. It needs two players to work together. One draws a picture and the other guesses what it is.The game gives you three words each time. Then you choose(选择) one to draw. Some are easy and others are difficult. For example, it is much easier to draw a moon than a cat. If your partner guesses the word correctly, you will get one to three “coins(硬币)”. Coins are very useful. The more you guess the pictures, the more coins you will get. If you can’t draw any of the words, you can use a “bomb”(炸弹) to get three new words. Of course, the bombs are not free. You need to buy them with the coins.(1)This game can help you learn English words and practise drawing pictures. But you’d better not spend too much time on it. It will be bad for your eyes.1.将(1)句译成中文,并写在答题纸上。____2.在(2)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。(每空一词)________3.回答问题:How many words does the game give you each time? 并写在答题纸上。____4.找出与You have to spend some coins buying them. 意思相近的句子,并写在答题纸上。____5.从文中选出能表达该文章主题的句子,并写在答题纸上。____”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 credit drawdowns 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信