dinner和supper的区别picture的i一样吗

The hilarious Little Princess returns with more tears and tantrums in this humorous picture book of good manners. 'I want!I want!I want.' The Little Princess needs to learn some manners but, several tantrums later, once she's mastered 'please' and 'thank you', she finds that not everyone else is so polite! She's certainly not going to give the Beastie back his dinner until he asks nicely.
'Entertaining for reading aloud and perfect for beginning solo readers.' Independent on Sunday 'The Little Princess has huge appeal to toddlers and Tony Ross's illustrations are brilliantly witty.' Practical Parenting 'Totally brilliant.' Books for Keeps Praise for 'I Want My Potty': 'A must for any parent and child.' The Guardian 'Hilarious and a godsend to parents.' Daily Mail
Tony Ross was born in London in 1938. His dream was to work with horses but instead he went to art college in Liverpool. Since then, Tony has worked as an art director at an advertising agency, a graphic designer, a cartoonist, a teacher and a film maker -- as well as illustrating over 250 books!
书摘与插图
后,再评论吧
暂时没有关于这本书评论,您先来个沙发吧!
网上借阅,送书上门
阅读导师,专业指导
万册绘本,汇聚经典
全国用户,幸福接力
版权所有 2010 - 2015 & All Rights Reserved
浙ICP备号-1How Do You Take a Sexy Picture? Seriously I’m Asking
Popular Opinion
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.  |  unleash your imagination
Joined 03-13-12, id: 3813751, Profile Updated: 06-24-15
Author has written 5 stories for Sherlock, and Merlin.About MeMy name is R yes, no, don’t sing it anywhere near me- I will glare at you until you stop and if you don’t, I’ll be tempted to maim you.I’m Scottish, born and bred, and I’m not ginger but I wouldn't mind being so. I own an ex-racehorse called Dark Druid and he was very grumpy when we first bought him but he’s mellowed since. I also have two family dogs, one fat pony, two female horses that belong to my mother and a ball of fluffy that was dumped on us by my aunt called Sammy that tends to receive the Dean Winchester voice from me every so often.If you're wondering about the avatar, my friend sent me a picture on facebook with Aaron Tveit pulling a bitch face telling me that was my 'I'm 300% done with your shit' face. There were two ways I could have taken that and I chose the way in which she compared me to Aaron's attractive face :)I’m currently still at school so that affects the amount of time I have to write fanfiction so don’t be mad if a story only ever seems to update a few times every blue moon.I am currently working on my Fate moves faster than Destiny intended which is going well and for those that are interested in Deepest Secrets, I am trying to finish it but I have this horrible mental affliction called 'writers block' which continues to dog me in the Sherlock area. My friend is also managed persuade me to write a once-shot on a prompt type text she sent me... I do love her, honestly, you should check out her writing at:She found out about the link after it being there for just over a month and I’m not sure of what to make of her reactions.Text: 'You have a feeling that I don't look at your fanfiction page often do you'PM: 'Yes Roxanne I do look on your profile'.Planned Hiatus’Practically all the time with rare chapters being posted due to school taking up most of my free time and plot bunnies being little dicks.Stuff I like TV Shows: Sherlock, Supernatural, Merlin, NCIS, Mentalist, Suits, White Collar, Hannibal, Graceland, CSI:NY, Sleepy Hollow, Agents of ShieldMovies: Basically anything Marvel related, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Les MiserableBooks: Anything I can sink my teeth into but Rick Riordan, Eion Colfer, Anthony Horowitz, John Green and Lee Child.My ficsSherlockDeepest Secrets- in progressThe Heroes Return- one shotOut on da pull- One shotMerlinFate moves faster than Destiny intended- in progressA little thought- One shotPlanned ficsMerlin one-shot with a very overdone 'Arthur finds out Merlin has Magic and is pissed' plotMerlin multichapter - he has a twin sister with a dark past. Kinda follows series from series 3 onwards (AU)Avengers/Captain America/Ironman 2 - Steve wakes up a year earlier than canon and needs a bit of help adjusting. Shield has the perfect person for the job (AU)Other sitesAnd some randomnessI don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!I became insane with long intervals of sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe.W edit sober. - Ernest HemingwayIf your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.- Dick CavettIf only faces could talk.- Pat SummerallI do not like this word “bomb.” It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding.- Jacques de Blanc}

我要回帖

更多关于 i love this picture 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信