两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
PEP六年级比较级
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢形容词及副词比较级练习一、根据句意填入单词的正确;yearsago.2.PattiandI____;
形容词及副词比较级练习一、根据句意填入单词的正确形式1. My brother is two years __________ (old) than me.2. Is your sister __________ (young) than you?
Yes, she is.3. Who is __________ (thin), you or Helen?
Helen is.4. Whose pencil-box is __________ (big), yours or hers?
Hers is.5.Ben jumps __________ (high) than some of the boys in his class. 6.Does Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen?
Yes, she does. 7.My eyes are __________(big) than hers. 8.Which is __________ (heavy), the elephant or the pig? 9.Who gets up __________ (early), Tim or Tom? 10.Do the girls get up __________(early) than the boys?
No, they __________.11.Jim runs __________(slow). But Ben runs __________(slow).二、选择正确的词填空Sarah is 12 years __________ (old, older). She is one year __________ (older, oldest) than me. But I am 0.1 meter __________ (taller, tallest) than her. She studies in Guangzhou interational Shool. She studies __________ (harder, hardest) in her class. Everyone likes her.Yesterday, she was ill. She took some medicine and she feels ________ (good, better) now.三、选择填空(
)1. The yellow shoes are ______ than the blue ones.A.expensive
B.expensiver
C.more expensive(
)2. A cow is ______ bigger than a mouse.A.much
)3. Who's the ______, Jean, Joan or Jennet?A.thinner
C.thinnest(
)4. Tim is______than Jack.A.funny
B.much funny
C.funnier(
)5. I'm taller than others in my class. I'm
______.A.tall
C.the tallest(
)6. Who can sing better ______ Rose?A.than
)7. I have ______ books than you have.A.many
)8. His uncle's house is very ______.A.old
)9. My bike is ______, but his bike is ______.A.new,new
B.new,newer
C.new,newest(
)10. Please clean your room. It's ______ now.A.clean
C.tidy四、翻译句子1. 谁比Jim年纪大?是你。________ is ________ than Jim?
________ are.2. 谁比David更强壮?是Gao Shan.________
________ than David?
________.3. 谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?我想是她的。________ pencil is ________ , ________ or ________? ________ is, I think.4. Yang Ling每天睡得比Su Yang晚。 Yang Ling ________ to ________
________ than Su Yang every day. 5. 你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。________ you ________ the kite ________ than Wang Bing? No,I ________ it ________ than ________.6. 我的姐姐起得比我早。My ________
________ up ________ than me.7. 她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。She doesn't ________ ________ in PE. But I don't ________ ________ than ________.一般过去式练习一、用be动词的适当形式填空1. We ________ students five
years ago.2. Patti and I ________ good friends.3. Today ________ Tuesday, yesterday ________ Monday.4. Sue ________ on the slide a moment ago.5. Where is my hat? It ________ on the desk just now.6. I ________ (watch) a cartoon on Saturday.7. Her father ________(read) a newspaper last night.8. We ________ to zoo yesterday, we ________ to the park. (go)9. ________ you ________(visit) your relatives(亲戚) last Spring Festival?10. ________ he ________(fly) a kite on Sunday? Yes, he ________.二、句型转换1. She was angry yesterday. (改为一般疑问句)____________________________________________2. They were in the park just now. (对画线部分提问)____________________________________________3. There were some plates on the table. (改为否定句)____________________________________________4. The little dog was 1 years old last year.____________________________________________5. Were Lily and Patti at school this morning? (作肯定、否定回答)____________________________________________6. Which shirt do you like, the red one or the blue one?____________________________________________7. My friend Tom/Canada/year/in/last/was (连词成句)____________________________________________8. were/some/cars/the/just now/ground/there/on/the (连词成句)____________________________________________9. How did you go to park yeaterday? ____________________________________________(坐公共汽车)10. did/what/you/yesterday/do____________________________________________11. watch/John/did/TV/weekend/last____________________________________________12. went/I/to/by/park/a/bike
C.yesterday morning (
)2.What ____ Mike do last weekend?
)3.I ____ my room last Sunday.
C.am cleaning(
)4.I often help my mother ____ housework.A.does
)5.____ you ____ TV last night?A.Do, watch
B.Did, watch
C.Did, watched(
)6.Did your father write an e-mail yesterday? A.Yes, he did.
B.Yes, he does.
C.No, he don't(
)7.They ____ on a trip in February, 2007.A.are going
)8.We're going to ____ mountains tomorrow.A.climb
C.climbing(
)9. ____ he ____ football two days ago?A.Does, play
B.Did, played
C.Did, play(
)10.-Good afternoon, Miss Lee. How does Mike feel?-He's tired. He ____ a lot of work ____.A.does, this morning
B.do, this morning
C.did, this morning
包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、行业资料、各类资格考试、79pep小学英语六年级 比较级和过去时练习题等内容。 
 2014PEP六年级英语下册过去时练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2014PEP 六年级下册过去...(比较级) watch (第三人称单数) fun 同义~ swim (现在分词) buy(过去式)...  小学六年级比较级现在时过去时将来时进行时习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一.Write...小学六年级数学上册知识... PEP人教版小学六年级英语... 小学语文六年级(上册...  六年级下册比较级和一般过去时语法专项_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。语法...小学六年级数学上册知识... PEP人教版小学六年级英语... 小学语文六年级(上册...  关键词:小学英语比较级过去式练习题 同系列文档 人教版一年级上册语文期末... ...小学英语比较级与过去式基础练习题目小学英语比较级与过去式基础练习题目隐藏&& ...  pep六年级英语下学期必会过去式比较级_英语_小学教育_教育专区。pep六年级英语下学期必会过去式比较级写出下列动词的过去式: clean--see--go--make--fall--get...  六年级英语一般过去时专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。适合小学人教版六年级英语...二、根据要求写出相应的形式: 写出下列形容词的比较级: 1、 big___ 4 、 f...  2014PEP小学英语六年级小升初试题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2014 ...(过去式) 6.good (最高级)7.paper (复数) 8.run (现在分词) 9.photo ...  2014PEP小学英语六年级小升初试题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2014 ...(过去式 ) 6.good (现在分词) 9.photo (复数) 12. make (最高级 )7....  比较级和过去式练习_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。形容词及副词比较级练习 一、根据句意填入单词的正确形式 1. My brother is two years ___ (old) ...小学六年级英语形容词和副词的比较结构_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学六年级英语形容词和副词的比较结构
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 形容词与副词的比较级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。