let the classmates breakeven the scriptd

You’re standing with your classmates. Everyone is talking e 【小题1】
you. Perhaps you’re afraid they will laugh at you when you say. Maybe you just aren’t brave e 【小题2】
to speak. Shyness is like a snake that crawls(爬进)into our mouth and p 【小题3】 us from speaking. But we shouldn’t let it stay there.I am 29 years old. Even today, that snake s 【小题4】
sometimes visits me. When I was in high school, I was so shy that I wouldn’t talk to anyone except my parents and best friends. If a stranger asked me the w 【小题5】 to a local shop, it was as if I’d forgotten how to talk. One summer, I got a job in a restaurant and that helped a lot. It meant I had to talk to customers(顾客). I had to tell them how m 【小题6】
their meal cost. I had to ask them if they want to drink Coke or Sprite. This job taught me h 【小题7】
to speak with people.You may be t 【小题8】
young to find a part-time job. But you can look for other chances to speak with people. You can offer to help an old woman c【小题9】 her heavy bag. Or you can go to get a newspaper for your family.If you do these things for a while, the ‘shyness’ snake will soon begin to l【小题10】 . It’ll look for another mouth to crawl into. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:You’re standing with your classmates. Everyone is talking e 【小题1】
you. Perhaps you’re afraid they will laugh at you when you say. Maybe you just aren’t brave e 【小题2】
to speak. Shyness is like a snake that crawls(爬进)into our mouth and p 【小题3】 us from speaking. But we shouldn’t let it stay there.I am 29 years old. Even today, that snake s 【小题4】
sometimes visits me. When I was in high school, I was so shy that I wouldn’t talk to anyone except my parents and best friends. If a stranger asked me the w 【小题5】 to a local shop, it was as if I’d forgotten how to talk. One summer, I got a job in a restaurant and that helped a lot. It meant I had to talk to customers(顾客). I had to tell them how m 【小题6】
their meal cost. I had to ask them if they want to drink Coke or Sprite. This job taught me h 【小题7】
young to find a part-time job. But you can look for other chances to speak with people. You can offer to help an old woman c【小题9】 her heavy bag. Or you can go to get a newspaper for your family.If you do these things for a while, the ‘shyness’ snake will soon begin to l【小题10】 . It’ll look for another mouth to crawl into.You’re standing with your classmates. Everyone is talking e 【小题1】
young to find a part-time job. But you can look for other chances to speak with people. You can offer to help an old woman c【小题9】 her heavy bag. Or you can go to get a newspaper for your family.If you do these things for a while, the ‘shyness’ snake will soon begin to l【小题10】 . It’ll look for another mouth to crawl into.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】except【小题2】enough【小题3】prevents【小题4】still【小题5】way【小题6】much【小题7】how【小题8】too【小题9】carry【小题10】leave解析试题分析:这篇短文讲的是作者如何解决害羞这一问题,可以找一些事情来做,这样就有机会和别人说话,慢慢克服害羞这一问题。【小题1】根据句意(每个人都在交谈除了你)及首字母提示,此空应填except【小题2】根据句意(或许你不足够勇敢去说话)及首字母提示此空应是enough【小题3】根据句意(害羞就像一条爬进我们嘴里的蛇来组织我们说话)及首字母提示此空填prevents【小题4】根据句意(即使今天那条蛇有时仍然也来光顾我)及首字母提示此空填still【小题5】根据句意(如果一个陌生人问我去当地商店的路)及首字母提示此空填way【小题6】根据句意(我不得不告诉他们他们的饭花了多少钱)及首字母提示此空填much【小题7】根据句意(这项工作教会了我如何和别人讲话)及首字母提示此空填how【小题8】根据句意(你可能太小而找不到兼职工作)及首字母提示此空填too【小题9】根据句意(你可以主动帮一个老太太抬她的重包)及首字母提示此空填carry【小题10】根据句意(如果你做这些事情一段时间,害羞蛇就开始离开)及首字母提示此空填leave考点:短文填空知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 even if the young 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信