你从《黑骏马小说美国安娜》这篇小说学到了什么?用英语写的40词

有人读过书虫的 《黑骏马》吗,帮忙写篇300词英语读后感!
"Heijun Ma" Du Hougan When I was small I used to have such a dream:I am a person riding a Pijun Ma Cycling in the blue sky,the gently on the grass,not far away,there will be several yurts,the shepherd of the sheep in a group of cute inside A non-stop shuttle,hard-working women in Mongolia next to cows kept Ji Niunai,around sunset sky was Hongxia with a Hong Tongtong,the blue sky and white clouds have become the embodiment of happiness,on the Prairie All became as beautiful.In the hope that the vast prairie,I would like to become a horse,it will always run in the top and I would like to become a sheep,in the depths of grassland to provide comfort for the shepherd,I would like to become a grass,For the original lush grasslands to add new Yima G In fact,I am more willing to become a teacher,will impart scientific knowledge to every corner of the motherland,to become a veterinarian on the grassland of all the people are suffering from the disease.Reading the "Heijun Ma," and I have living on the grassland of a new understanding.On the grassland of life is not as satisfactory as we had imagined,the harsh living conditions there so that the same people full of bitterness,the elderly died of Health are also always filled with people's lives,men and women of unfair treatment of girls is Mongolia The sorrow of life…… I do not want too much to describe the contents of the article,this is a complete works of any description will make it seem pale and insipid,tasteless,the author,the reader is an invisible injury,only to appreciate their intentions will be Learn the secrets of these.People often say "love" is the theme of eternal unchanged.This novel from the background we now have a very long life,I can not personally experience it the kind of experience,only love can cause everyone's sympathy.White-Suomi Ya-power grid and the love is not how grand and spectacular,and certainly not how Chanmianfeice,but in peacetime life in the past unwittingly reveal,is so natural,without any modification,Pingping Faintly,as if their love is a beautiful Mongolian grasslands孕育out the same.However,this is because of love a child and was hurled to the crush.Is love is is a porcelain?& It Jingbu Zhu any of the wind and rain,a slightly careless,all the Haishishanmeng lost in the twinkling of an eye,everything becomes less important.The grassland on the kind of unfair treatment,I am really very angry,why girls in the Mongolian steppe on both suffered what kind of treatment have been taken for granted & Or even being raped and her child were also the most pro-grandmother that "Buddha and animal husbandry on the matter do not mind people,women on the grasslands are so generations to come,Suomi Ya know born to be a good thing." They Are For women without the least respect for it & So they can calm even the acceptance of all this is not fair,there is no resistance,I hope that in the end of the novel can be referred to as Suomi Ya courageous resistance to this unfair,but not,the women on the grasslands of Mongolia They still suffer in silence…… read "Heijun Ma," I have a text has done,but the intention is not only a feeling,feel that what should happen again,perhaps used to look at the outcome of the lovers married bar,The tragedy of this love some are not suited.Gradually I discovered that I have been in love with Mongolia's vast desert,wild love with it the need for any modification of the music,I know that perhaps in my lifetime I can personally to feel the beauty and vast grasslands,But in my heart that I will be lovely for the Mongolian grasslands left side of Pure Land.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is a sensational second half of the 19th century classic children fiction literary circles. Novel leading character "Black
Beauty" dark horse is a horse pretty good seed, from elite f...
自己写呗,在这里能等到答案么?
扫描下载二维码张承志《黑骏马》读后感_征文网
张承志《黑骏马》读后感
张承志《黑骏马》读后感  读完张承志的小说《黑骏马》,我想了很久。  这是一部很久以前的小说,久到,70年代生人的一辈也跟小说的时代背景差着一代。小说的故事情节很简单,却获得了年全国优秀中篇小说奖。它以辽阔壮美的大草原为背景,以一首古老的蒙古民歌《黑骏马》为主线,记录了青年白音宝力格的成长历程,描写了他和索米娅的爱情悲剧。我不想复述这小说的故事情结,因为对一部完整的作品而言,任何复述都有损于她的完美,任何缩减,都是对她的伤害。我只想说说我看这篇作品的思考。  关于爱情。有人说,爱情,是文学永恒的主题。这是对的,但它首先是人生最重要的东西,才会被文学创作者们认识到、写出来,也才能在写出来后引起读者强烈的共鸣而久传不衰。《黑骏马》中白音宝力格和索米娅的爱情,来得自然,来得热烈,就象在烈日中暴晒着的一枚豆夹,突然就爆开来;但,结束得也快,也剧烈。当白音宝力格兴奋地从学校培训半年后飞奔归来,迎接他的,是索米娅鼓鼓的肚子。这肚子里的孩子,来源于罪恶,却把一个原来热烈得仿佛沸腾、浓重得似乎化不开的爱情,降到了冰点以下,淡到了比水还清,把一份相守终生的誓言砸得粉碎。爱情是一件瓷器么?美丽而易碎?爱情是一张水粉画么?只能挂在墙上,但自然的雨水一淋,就变得斑驳?爱情是烈酒么?喝下去让人热血沸腾,但点起来却烈火熊熊,把一切烧干燃尽……  关于人生。不知道是不是每个人都被问过:你生命的意义是什么?在我的想象中,如果问的是街头的艳装少女或酷酷少年,估计会笑,然后给你一个回答:是快乐!而一个老年人无论男女,估计都会告诉你:是儿女。中年人,大多会一笑而过,甚至会有人以智者的眼神嘲弄你,仿佛是说“这么简单的问题,你怎么还没想明白?”实际上,中年人,是活得最聪明,却想得最糊涂,所以生活得最累的一代。中年人,什么都经过了一些,对什么事都有了一些思考,也有了一些应对的方法,看起来成熟了一些。但实际上,中年,只到了学生时期的中学时代,什么知识都有了一定基础,什么方程都了解了一定的解法,却广而不专,博而不深。只有每经过一次新的课程,每经历一次生活中或大或小的变故,或者,对自己以前的人生经历有一次深刻的再认识,才能有一次质的飞跃,思想上更成熟一层。  关于生命。实际上,这部作品最让我震撼的,是奶奶和索米娅对待生命的态度。得知索米娅被那个黄毛恶棍强奸并怀孕了,白音宝力格愤怒地跑回家找出父亲给他的蒙古刀,要去杀了那个黄毛鬼。可是奶奶却用充满奇怪的口吻说:“怎么,孩子,难道为了这件事也值得去杀人吗?”奶奶认为,佛爷和牧人们对此事并不介意,草原上的女人世世代代都如此,知道索米娅能生养是件好事。她们平静地接受了这一切。而自以为是文明人的主人公,包括我们,都很难接受。我们都知道,我们本身,来到这个世界上,不是我们选择的。我们也都相信,人,是生而平等的。但我们还是难以接受,那些罪恶种下的果实,把本不属于那个孩子的罪恶强加于他的头上。早期,想扼杀他的生命;后期,直接扼杀他的思想与灵魂。那个叫其其格的小女孩,在索米娅的母爱下,虽然生得先天不足,却后天健康、懂事,聪明、善良,每读到作者描写她的语言,我都心里疼一下……  我喜欢蒙古长调,那悠长、粗旷、宏亮、高亢、哀婉,只用声调不用歌词就能唱得你荡气回肠的音乐,那种你只听过一次,第二次就能在千百种音乐中一下就分辨出来的音乐。  这一次阅读,我循环听着两首歌,腾格尔的《天堂》,还有一首,不是他唱的,名字也叫《黑骏马》/tougao/view.asp?article_id=13145分享
文章数:19访问量:7462
主人的标签张承志《黑骏马》:从小说到影片的叙事研究_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
张承志《黑骏马》:从小说到影片的叙事研究
||暂无简介
北京龙源网通电子商务有限公司|
总评分0.0|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初二:&&&&&
初三:&&&&&
高一:&&&&&&
高二:&&&&&&
高考:&&&&&&&
学前教育- 3-6岁
小学生- 6-12岁
初中生- 13-15岁
高中生- 16-18岁
大学生- 18-22岁
研究生- 23-25岁
在职人士- 18岁以上
您的位置:
&& 听力口语
推荐给中学生的英语阅读书单
作者:初中听说读写拔高 包蒙&&来源:北京新东方学校&&时间:
  今天我来介绍一些适合初中生阅读的原版书籍,其实要想真正的提高英语,阅读量是万万不可忽略的。
  现在初中生面临的很多英语问题其实都是源于阅读量少,比如学生作文或者是翻译,看上去语法是对的,但是总是读得有点变扭。或者有些学生总是把自己写作差归咎于单词量,总是枯燥得背单词,结果效果甚微。对于基础较差的学生,我会推荐书虫系列的图书,这套图书是用了词汇编著的世界名著,理论上来讲,我们学生也可以用1500词汇简写出世界名著,要知道初中生中考的要求词汇为1600词汇。
  每次上课,都有很多家长问我孩子们应该读什么英文读物。让我推荐一些阅读材料。
  下面我会推荐一些外国学生在初中阶段必读的一些文学名著,希望学生们可以读一读。
  故事都不是很长,单词也不是很难,适合培养语感。
  1.&The lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) 《狮子,女巫和衣橱》
  2.&The Old Man and the Sea (Ernest Hemingway) 《老人与海》
  3.&A Wrinkle in Time (Madeleine L'Engle) 《时间的纹路》
  4.&The Pearl (John Steinbeck) 《珍珠》
  5.&The Long Winter (Laura Ingalls Wilder) 《漫漫长冬》
  6.&Little Prince (Antoine de Saint-Exupery) 《小王子》
  7.&Black Beauty (Anna Sewell) 《黑骏马》
  8.&Charlotte's Web (E.B.White) 《夏洛特的网》
  读完后,建议大家写一下读书报告,尽量也用英文写。
  建议同学们要至少读40简写版的读物,再挑选其中的10-15本书读3遍。在读的过程中,同学们可以准备一个本子专门记录自己觉得写的好的句子,或者自己认为有用的句型进行总结。都完成后,才基本具备了夯实的英文基础。希望大家可以坚持阅读,阅读不仅可以提高英文,还可以培养个人的修养气质,一箭双雕,何乐而不为呢?
  我们课,不仅要提高孩子英语成绩,培养孩子对英语学习的兴趣,关键也会对孩子拔高,在我们的阅读课上,老师会带领孩子们进行长难句分析,帮助孩子理解阅读和原版英文读物的句子。
  对于书虫系列简单的读物,例如初一、初二级别的,可以每周读1-2本,初级的书虫篇幅很短,书很薄,可以顺着级别网上读,级别越高单词量就会越大。读完书虫后,可以读我上面推荐的 书籍,再之后就可以阅读原版书籍了。像哈利波特的原版书籍就很好,内容表达甚是丰富,同学们要准备好笔记本随时记录用的好的英文表达。
  期盼大家来到我的初中听说读写拔高课程,和我一起畅游在英文的浩海里!!
  本文作者系初中听说拔高项目教师包蒙。包蒙老师性格活泼,授课注重循序渐进、其课堂有一种神奇的魔力让学生爱上英语。
  (责任编辑:胡静平)
新东方版权所有,转载请注明来源:北京新东方网
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:}

我要回帖

更多关于 黑骏马 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信