英语作文《学习像一段旅程》

有关学习的英语作文范文
编辑点评:
学习之于心灵,就像食物之于身体一样。摄取了适量的营养食物,我们的身体得以生长而肌肉得以发达。同样地,我们应该日复一日不断地学习以保持我们敏锐的心智能力,并扩充我们的智力容量。
As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food. Likewise, we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand our intellectual capacity. Constant learning supplies us with inexhaustible fuel for driving us to sharpen our power of reasoning, analysis, and judgment. Learning incessantly is the surest way to keep pace with the times in the information age, and an infallible warrant of success in times of uncertainty.
Once learning stops, vegetation sets in. It is a common fallacy to regard school as the only workshop for the acquisition of knowledge. On the contrary, learning should be a never-ending process, from the cradle to the grave. With the world ever changing so fast, the cease from learning for just a few days will make a person lag behind. What's worse, the animalistic instinct dormant deep in our subconsciousness will come to life, weakening our will to pursue our noble ideal, sapping our determination to sweep away obstacles to our success and strangling our desire for the refinement of our character. Lack of learning will inevitably lead to the stagnation of the mind, or even worse, its fossilization, Therefore, to stay mentally young, we have to take learning as a lifelong career.
学习之于心灵,就像食物之于身体一样。摄取了适量的营养食物,我们的身体得以生长而肌肉得以发达。同样地,我们应该日复一日不断地学习以保持我们敏锐的心智能力,并扩充我们的智力容量。不断的学习提供我们用不尽的燃料,来驱使我们磨利我们的推理、分析和判断的能力。持续的学习是在信息时代中跟时代并驾齐驱的最稳当的方法,也是在变动的世代中成功的可靠保证。
一旦学习停止,单调贫乏的生活就开始了。视学校为汲取知识的唯一场所是种常见的谬误。相反地,学习应该是一种无终止的历程,从生到死。由于世界一直快速地在变动,只要学习停顿数日就将使人落后。更糟的是,蛰伏在我们潜意识深处的兽性本能就会复活,削弱我们追求高贵理想的意志,弱化我们扫除成功障碍的决心,而且扼杀我们净化我们人格的欲望。缺少学习将不可避免地导致心灵的停滞,甚至更糟地,使其僵化。因此,为了保持心理年轻,我们必须将学习当作一生的事业。&
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
关于学习的英语作文精选由沪江高考资源网小编整理,供大家学习参阅。学习是每个人一生的事业,在这样一个快速发展的社会中生存,不进步就会有替换的可能。
最新2016关于学习的英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:急求一篇英语作文 70字左右 总结自己这一个学期来的学习
I learned a lot last term,now let me tell you what i have learned.First,i learned the way to study English well.I realized the importance of grammar.So i spent much time on English grammar.It helped a lot.And I think the most important thing i have learned is to be a honest student.last term,I broke the glass of school,when we played football.But I do not dare to admit mistakes.Then my teachen told me that no matter what mistakes made are not a dishonest boy.Now i will be honest!
So you see,learned a lot.(看看有没有70字,没有的话,你可以简要概括一下你的数学语文学的怎么样,如果不知道怎么概括,请追问我)
发一下中文可以么
上学期我学到了很多,让我告诉你我学到了什么。首先,我学到了学好英语的方法。我意识到了语法的重要性,所以我花了很多时间在英语语法上面。它很有用。然后我认为我学到的最重要的东西是做一个诚实的学生。上个学期,我在踢足球的时候打碎了学校的玻璃,但是我没有勇气承认错误。然后我的老师告诉我无论犯了什么错误都不能做一个不诚实的孩子。现在我变得诚实了。
所以你看,我学到了如此之多的东西。有三个地方有错误,我改一下:1.Then my teachen中的“teachen"改成”teacher“
2”so you see,learned a lot "改成“so you see,I learned a lot”
3“Now i will be honest"改成”Now I am honest!"
能不能把踢足球那改一下 我是女生
不一定要踢足球啊,可以改成是无意间、不小心弄碎了玻璃
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文 学习英语经验大学英语学习经验
1.study EnglishEnglish is one of the most improtant subjects in Middle school Some students are not good at English because they think that it
is hard to study . But I do not think so.
Because I think that nothing is impossible if you set your mind
to do it . At first ,I interest in English and listen to teacher
carefully .Every day ,I finish my homework on time .If I meet problems
I will ask the teacher for help . I always listen to teacher carefully
and speak it bravely .Then I can get something new . I usually read
books in English and do some exercises .I keep write diary ,too.
Although I am not good at English ,I like it very much .No matter
how hard it is ,I will never give up learning English. 2.Study EnglishAs is known to all,we are living in the information age in which
information industry is developing so fast that communication plays an important player in keeping up with modern society.With time going on, English has become an important foreign language that we should master.As a middle school student, I have learned Englishfor many years.With the help of my English teacher, I successfully develop an interest in English and realize the importance of English.My English teacher has askede me to do some more reading.So,in order to improve my English ,I often read China Daily.In addition, I can get various kinds of in formation we need from it.Meanwhile,I can learn more grammars.What’s more, upon mastering English, we may communicate with foreigners so that we could let them have a knowledge of our rich and strong country.As we all know, to learn English well is a tough pocess.Thanks to my English teacher, he/she often encourages me to overcome dificulties.As the saying goes that,where there is a will,there is a way.I believe I can make it两个例子供你参考!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信