第十六届全国大学生英语辩论赛BP赛制介绍
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求一篇英语辩论赛的文章我是初二的,文章最好不要太难,也不要太长只要读90秒就行了,我是正方的,文章的题目是 watching TV is a waste of time强调!我是正方啊,一楼的只有一点关于电视的,而且还是反方的!
°阿k丶129
1.TV is a simply waste of life.Imagine sitting in a room and staring at a blank wall.After a while you would probably get bored and starting thinking of something to do.Watching TV has the same (unhealthy) physical effects but it has different mental effects.Television 'de-borifies' you but you gain nothing from it.You could watch an educational program (good ones are rare) but you would still gain less than by reading a book about the subject for the same amount of time.TV stops you thinking about how much older you were when you started watching the program.As a relaxation method,looking at a blank screen is just as good,at least you could imagine something!TV is useful for selling stuff (inc.politics) and as a contraceptive,but has few other uses apart from jobs for people who work on the programs or make the sets.A major sporting or live event is probably the best use for TV,but on balance it's an anti-social machine.It's a communication device that encourages people not to communicate.Any country that banned TV would see an instant increase in productivity and probably a decrease in anti-social behaviour.TV is more addictive than smoking,I know more people that have quit smoking than TV.Most people in poor countries who haven't got one wish they had one.Even I can't resist watching it despite this passionate argument,but sometimes I dream of piling dynamite at the base of every transmitter in Britain and pushing the plunger.2.Occassionally there's something interesting on.Simpsons,Futurama,Family Guy,Adult Swim,these all provide much needed laughter and entertainment.Most of TV really is an utter waste of time though,and I couldn't imagine spending more than an hour a day watching it.I also have a terrible habit of losing interest during commercial breaks and going to do something else instead.Speaking of commercials,tv advertising seems to have really mercials these days don't even attempt to inform you about the product and instead rely entirely on gimmicks.Not only do you have to watch 5 minutes of advertising for every 10 minutes of programming,the advertising manages to be entirely devoid of content.I'll usually leave the room to get a snack (or give up on watching entirely) after the first 30 seconds of a commercial break since there's nothing there to focus on.Instead of 30 seconds of information on how a product can benefit me,commercials now result to jokes and do their best to stand out by being "different".The primary purpose seems to be get the viewer to watch the ad rather than having the ad say anything useful.I'm having trouble describing the ads because there really is nothing there.They are empty.I can stare at an ad and I am not always sure what it's advertising,and associating the product with interruption of my tv show is not making me want to buy it.Maybe this is how things are sold on tv these days,but I'm starting to have doubts.The shopping channels still seem to have the right idea.The products are questionable at best,but the commercials go to great length to focus on the product and to make the viewer desire it.Lately my buying decisions have been influenced more by internet banner ads (not the punch the monkey style) than they have by tv.Sorry for going into rant mode a bit,but I think the whole model that TV runs off of is slowly becoming outdated.I would watch a lot more TV if it was a pay per view or monthly ad-free subscription,and I could simply select the shows I want to watch and when.Basically the same type of system as legal music downloads,including the ability to store the show so I don't have to pay multiple times to watch the same episode (assuming a pay per view system).This would also be a terrific way of gauging a show's true popularity.Gems like Family Guy (Family Guy DVD sales are proof the show IS quite popular!) and Futurama would no longer be killed off because of an outdated ratings system and lack of good time slots.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼上的真牛..
不过楼主需要删节一点了
上面这篇文章分量可是很足的啊..
What do you usually do in your spare time? As a matter of fact, I have very little spare time these days. My studies are so important to me that I have given up all my other activities. For examp...
What do you usually do in your spare time? As a matter of fact, I have very little spare time these days. My studies are so important to me that I have given up all my other activitiesDo you ofte...
Did you know that your brain cells move slower when you're watching TV than they do in your sleep? It's true, television is the most mindless activity that we know as of now! Sure, there are the so ca...
扫描下载二维码“外研社杯”全国大学生英语辩论赛介绍
“外研社杯”全国大学生英语辩论赛介绍
  &外研社杯&全国英语辩论赛创始于1997年,每年举办一届,是目前国内规模最大、水平最高的英语口语赛事。2013年的第十七届&外研社杯&全国大学生英语辩论赛由团中央学校部、全国学联、北京外国语大学(招生办)主办,外语教学与研究出版社及中国教育电视台承办。历经十几年品牌积淀和不懈努力,&外研社杯&英语辩论赛的权威性、规模以及品牌影响力已被全国广大的英语教师及在校大学生所认可,在高校中享有盛誉。十几年来,已有累计1000余所高校精心培训选拔优秀人才组队参赛。
  年,大赛初创时的规模仅限于邀请全国范围内的8-16支高校代表队直接参赛,比赛有幸邀请到时任英国驻华公使夫人,优雅的Lady Appleyard作为主持人。上海交通大学(微博)获得首届&外研社杯&冠军。此后的几年内,北京外国语大学、复旦大学和对外经济贸易大学分别夺得冠军殊荣。决赛辩题涉及诸多社会关注热点,如:
  1997年的 Examinations do more harm than good.
  2001年的 The opportunity cost of attending graduate school is too high for college students.
  随着比赛名声的迅速扩大,越来越多的学校渴望加入&外研社杯&参赛。地区预赛因运而生。每年全国开设6-8个赛区,每个赛区容纳12支队伍报名。如此一来,参赛名额明显增加,极大满足了高校英语者的需求也鼓舞了大家的热情。
  与此同时,外交部、教育部(微博)和文化名人也开始关注和出席&外研社杯&的总决赛。2002年,当时的英国驻华大使Sir. William Ehrman出席决赛并致辞;2003年,时任外交部翻译室主任的张建敏先生和阳光传媒集团总裁杨澜女士参与了评判工作并为获奖队颁发奖杯。
  辩题的深度和广度也与时俱进。如,
  2003年的Urbanization helps improve the quality of living.
  2004年的Nationalism is a positive sentiment.
  2005年, &外研社杯&大胆向国际化赛制迈出第一步,转制为全美大学生辩论赛的通用模式&&美国议会制(American Parliamentary Style,也称AP)。外研社经过4年的持续推广和培训,最终使广大英语学习者熟悉了赛制、磨练了语言、锻炼了思维!由此开始,被&外研社杯&赞助出国参赛的冠、亚、季军队伍,屡屡代表中国在各项国际和洲际辩论赛中获得大奖!
  比赛也同时走上了商业化合作的道路。卡西欧(上海)有限公司、剑桥大学出版社等高端品牌先后成为&外研社杯&的赞助单位。大赛为合作伙伴储备了优秀的人力资源,也将良好的企业形象植根于高校学子心中。
  辩题凸显&议会制&本色,紧密贴合当代大学生所关注的时事和政策新闻。如,
  2005年的 This house believes that advertisement is a curse rather than a blessing.
  2007年的 This house believes that China should establish English as an official language.
  为使&外研社杯&辩论赛与&辩论界的奥林匹克&&&世界大学生辩论赛制度接轨,2010年经过大规模的赛前培训,&外研社杯&更上一层楼,采用&四队辩论制&(British Parliamentary style,亦即BP 赛制)这一世界最先进的赛制。至此,比赛的赛制和日程安排真正实现了国际化,并将长期保持下去。
  &外研社杯&继续获得外交部、英国驻华使馆的大力支持。前外交部长李肇星先生亲临总决赛现场并致辞,肯定了英语辩论在口语学习和思辨能力培养方面的重要性和实用性。广大的英语辩论爱好者极受鼓舞!
  这些年来,大赛成为优秀大学毕业生的摇篮。许多&外研社杯&出身的优秀辩手,如今已奋斗在大公司、大企业的一线岗位上。外交部、欧盟商会、《环球时报》、路透社&&都能见到辩手的身影。今年,&外研社杯&将更加强调人才储备和培养,继续以社会发展为己任,贡献力量!
  BP规则
  第十七届全国大学生英语辩论赛BP赛制介绍
  1. 辩论队
  每轮英国议会制辩论比赛中有4支辩论队同场,每队2人。支持辩题的队伍称为&正方&,驳斥辩题的队伍称为&反方&。正、反两方分别由两支队伍构成,并分别发表开篇陈述和总结陈词。每一支队伍都需要与另3队进行竞争,最后决出1至4名。
  2. 选手发言顺序
  每位选手都应按以下顺序进行发言:
  发言者发言者的称呼发言时间
  正方开篇陈述第一辩手&首相&或&正方领袖&7分钟
  反方开篇陈述第一辩手&反方领袖&7分钟
  正方开篇陈述第二辩手&副首相&或&正方第二领袖&7分钟
  反方开篇陈述第二辩手&反方第二领袖&7分钟
  正方总结陈词第三辩手(即正方二队一辩)&正方成员&7分钟
  反方总结陈词第三辩手(即反方二队一辩)&反方成员&7分钟
  正方总结陈词第四辩手(即正方二队二辩)&正方党鞭&7分钟
  反方总结陈词第四辩手(即反方二队二辩)&反方党鞭&7分钟
  3. 发言计时
  每位辩手的发言的时间均为7分钟。辩手提出&质询&的时间应在第2到第6分钟之间。&质询&是指在对方发言时,针对发言者正在申述的论点提出的本方观点。
  发言计时从辩手开始说话为始;所有必要内容(包括说明、介绍等)都在计时范围内。计时人员将在以下时间点向选手示意:
  时间标示:
  第一分钟末 响铃一次(允许开始提出&质询&)
  第六分钟末 响铃一次(提出&质询&的时间结束)
  第七分钟末7:00 连续响铃两次(发言时间结束)
  超时15秒之后7:15 连续响铃(发言缓冲时间结束)
  在连续两次响铃结束后辩手有15秒&缓冲&时间,在这段时间内允许选手总结已出具论点。&缓冲&时间内不允许出具新论据,在&缓冲&时间内提出的新论据可以被裁判判为无效。在&缓冲&时间后仍继续发言的辩手将被裁判团扣分。
  4. 辩手角色分配
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
“外研社杯”全国大学生英语辩论赛介绍相关推荐
[“外研社杯”全国大学生英语辩论赛介绍]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="742612" data-title="“外研社杯”全国大学生英语辩论赛介绍" data-image="">英语辩论赛话题精选50主题mp3
提高英语学习爱好者的辩证思维,是培养英语思维习惯的绝好英语资料.
(适合英语四级及以上水平者学习)
口语交际专题
03-22&03-22&03-17&03-12&03-12&03-11&03-07&03-05&03-05&03-03&
英语口语最新推荐
图解美国接头常用英语俚语T字头俚语, Talk trash/ TGIF两个俚语的用法详解,含mp3
图解美国接头常用英语俚语S字头俚语, Says who? / Scratch one&#039;s back两个俚语
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:}

我要回帖

更多关于 国际大专辩论赛 的文章

更多推荐