怎样在david r.lide crc handbook ofnature chemistryy and physics里查氧化还原电势

WhyPrint AdminCRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics | eBay
Shop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
Browse RelatedBrowse RelatedAlso shop inAlso shop in
$75.00Buy It NowFree Shipping
Proudly serving the scientific community for over a century, this 97th edition is an update of a classic reference, mirroring the growth and direction of science for a century. This venerable work con...Condition:--Time left:5d 23h 54mItem location:California
$14.99Buy It NowThe book is in good condition. It was an award given to my brother. There is an award label affixed on the first page. The green strip is obscuring my brother's name on the label.
$13.49Buy It Now
$8.990 bidsThis book is in great condition no torn pages or writing in the book.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
[CRC手册]Handbook Of Chemistry And Physics.pdf 1771页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
《Handbook of Chemistry and physics》为美国化学橡胶公司出版,又简称CRC手册。
你可能关注的文档:
This is the first edition of the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics for the
21st Century (as “century” is officially defined). Few would dispute that the 20th Century
was th major paradigm shifts took place first in physics and
chemistry and, in the second half of the century, in biology. The “Rubber Handbook”, so-
called after the original name of its publisher, the Chemical Rubber Company, was a
fixture for almost all of that eventful century. When the first edition appeared in 1913, the
electron had been known for only 17 years, there were 81 elements, and the Bohr theory
of the hydrogen atom was still in press. The Handbook was a significant innovation.
While systematic compilation of data from the chemistry and physics literature had
begun earlier, especially in Germany, the massive tomes that were published by
Beilstein, Gmelin, and Landolt-B?rnstein were strictly for libraries. The Rubber
Handbook appears to have been the first compact, low-price volume of reference data
suitable for students and individual researchers to keep on their desk or laboratory bench.
It quickly became a standard and grew from its original 116 pages to the present size of
over 2500 pages.
Generations of students have relied on the CRC Handbook as a resource in their
studies, but the impact has been much broader. Senior research scientists, engineers, and
workers in other fields have used the book extensively. Linus Pauling, perhaps the most
influential chemist of the 20th century, made the following comments a few years before
his death:
“People who have interviewed me have commented on the extensive knowledge that I
have about the properties of substances, especially inorganic compounds, including
minerals. I attribute this knowledge in part to the fact that I possessed the Rubber
Handbook. I remember clear
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 nature chemistry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信