大学英语b统考题库帮忙,第一大题B

求帮助啊,帮忙英语厉害的人做一下这些题目,很急!急!急!希望答案准确一点 谢谢了...1、The president ________ that the meeting be put off till the time when nobody was absent.A、mentioned B、said C、proposed D、spoke 2、A dormitary is like a family. You should be friendly and help __________ . A、one another
B、one after another C、one and another
D、one or another 3、Don't __________ yourself in unnecessary expense. A、include B、contain C、involve D、join 4、He took a __________ at his watch and saw that it was already lunch time. A、stare B、glare
C、gaze D、glance 5、You ought to take every __________ to improve your English.A、case B、chanceC、thing D、time 6、I hope you will forget all the unhappiness I’ve __________ you.A、bothered B、suspected C、caused D、interfered 7、Picking flowers in the park is __________.A、refused B、prevented C、prohibited D、controlled 8、My uncle used to be too________to want to borrow from anyone.A、self raliant
B、self-ralianted
C、self-raliant
D、self-ralianting 9、If you drive a car all your life, the_______are that you'll have an accident at some point.A、odd
D、ends 10、His conduct caused great __________ to his parents. A、anxiety
B、care C、concern D、eagerness 11、I think there is a train at 6,but you had better make __________ .A、real B、sure C、true D、right 12、If you want to have some improvements in your study,there __________to be some changes in your studying habits. A、should B、ought C、need D、must 13、The little boy suddenly caught
of the snake and ran away.A、sight B、sign C、eye D、insight 14、She said that she will __________ no nonsense.A、endure B、stand C、suffer D、put 15_________, the manager did not know how many workers there were in his factory.A、Curious most of all B、of all most curious C、Most curious of all D、all of most curious 16、Linda is well known as __________ .A、an active political lecturer B、her political 1ecture C、special lecturing style D、the whole country 17、__________ nonsense the newspapers print,some people always believe it.A、Whichever B、Whatsoever C、Whoever D、Wherever 18、This paper
__________ you to free medical service in our city.A、gives B、grants C、entitles D、sends 19、In our university,a dormitory usually
__________ six students.A、involves B、accommodates C、allows D、contains 20、The doctor __________ his fear that he was seriously ill indeed.A、approved B、confirmed C、agreed D、conformed
17题B选项单词写错了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有一些英语的题目,能不能帮忙答一下!谢谢哦!今天之内谢谢.1)
The Yangtze River is about _____ long.A.6300km
B.5400km2)
The Yangtze River starts in the _____.A.Tuotuo River
B.Tanggula Mountains3)
The Yangtze River starts in the mountains in the _____ of China.A.east
The yangtze River runs through _____ places.A.nine
B.eleven5)
The Yangtze River runs through _____.A.the Three Gorges
B.the Sanmen Gorge6)
Does the Yangtze River run through Shanghai? _____A.Yes,it does.
B.No,it doesn't. 就和我说下序号就行!谢谢!
应该是对的,都是关于长江的地理知识.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码兄弟们 ,来帮帮忙啦~帮忙找一个小问题出来~ 英语的~~兄弟们 ,来帮帮忙啦~帮忙找一个小问题出来~我上大一英语课需要课堂成绩;提些不是很低B的问题就有分加了,或者是读一下文章~因为本人是英语白痴来的~加上我这专业主向有不大需要英语~~所以没怎么学的~~先26字母都还不行~所以 大家帮下忙啦!以解救小弟水深火热之中~~谢谢!!我这给出两段课本热reading~希望大家可以帮我每段找一个问题来问下~就类似同学在上面讲课的,然后他问还有什么不明白的么 这个时候提出来的~~类似我问 哪个单词什么意思~就是这样问单词太简单了就想有一些其他的~但也不用很难的!毕竟是我们学生在上面讲课的~~或者给我录音也行 直接发到我邮箱
~感激万分!!~Telecommunication devices convert different types of information,
such as sound and video,into electronic or optical signals. Electronic signals typically
travel along a medium such as a sopper wire or are carried over the air as radio waves.
Optical signals typically travel along a medium such as a strand of glass fibers. When a signal reaches its destination, the device on the receiving
end converts the signal back into
an nuderstandable message, such assound over a telephone, moving images on a television, or words and picyures on a computer screen.第二段
和上面没关系的lectronic commerce is a system that includes not only transacitons that center on buying and selling goods and services to dirctly generate revenue , but also transactions that support revenue generation,such as generating demand for goods and services,
offering sales support and customer service , and facilitating communications between business partners ~~~j就这两段~~麻烦大家了~我现在只剩下5分 ~所以不好意思~了~~~
第一段:针对文章本身内容,可以问如下问题。(重点细节,文章梗概)1.What is the function of
telecommunication devices according to the given passage?(本文介绍的电子设备的作用是什么) 2.How many parts are included when telecommunication devices convert different types of information?
如果对文章细节理解有困难,只知道文章大概是讲什么的(比如本文是讲电子设备电子信号和模拟信号的转换问题),则尽可联系生活实际,充分应用你本身的生活经历。1.Actually I find this passage quite difficult for me to understand,it is a little too specialized for me.So how do you manage to have a better understanding of passage of this kind?(这文章对我来说太过专业了,很难理解。你能告诉我如何才能更好的理解这种类型的文章么?)
如果文章强悍到连大意都难以让人理解。有通用问题:1.In fact I am a little confused by the structure of this passage。So would please tell me how many parts can this passage be divided into?(我对这片文章的结构不是很清楚,你能说一下么?)2.How do you manage to deal with this passage so efficiently?(你是如何有效率的处理这篇文章的?)3.To your piont,what does the writer want to convey in this passage or what is the passage mainly about?文章二:1.What do you think is the main advantage of lectronic commerce ?2.What do you think we should look out for when using this new system to buy goods?
为您推荐:
只要在家里多复习单词就行了百度地图
楼主怎么中文都说的不清楚。。。。。 你问题都是不清楚别人怎么回答
第一段可以提这个问题what's the main imformation of the paragraph ?第二段可以是:please tell me the definition of lectronic commerce
扫描下载二维码10道英语选择题100积分 正确率要高,捣乱的不要来!第一大题:Use of English(5道小题,1、A:Would you come to our party,please?B:_________________________A、I’m afraid I can.B、I’d like to,but I’ve already had plans for tonight.C、Thank you for asking me,but I will come.D、I wish I could,but I’ve brought you a lot of trouble.2、A:Could you please turn down the music?Iˊm preparing for tomorrowˊs exam.B:________ A、Itˊs none of your business.B、What are you doing?C、Sure.Sorry to disturb you.D、No,I donˊt think so.3、A:Is ________ here?B:No,Bob is absent.(3分)A、anybodyB、somebodyC、everybodyD、nobody 4、A:I suggest you work harder on English.B:_____________A、You are clever.B、It’s easier said than done.C、I’m afraid not.D、I don’t agree with you.5、A:Sorry,I have kept you waiting.B:________________.A、I donˊt careB、Iˊm sad C、No,not at allD、Thatˊs all right 第二大题:Vocabulary and Structure(5道小题,1、The red rose is her ________.(3分)A、favor B、favorite C、like D、best2、The little girl was so frightened that she just wouldn’t ________ her grip on my arm.(3分)A、loosen B、remove C、relieve D、dismiss3、If the whole program ____ beforehand,a great deal of time and money would have been lost.(3分)A、was not planned B、were not plannedC、would not be planned D、had not been planned4、Mary wanted to avoid running down a dog but ran ______ a big tree by the roadside.(3分)A、intoB、onC、overD、up5、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning,so you had better _______ and arrange a taxi.(3分)A、call forB、call inC、call upD、call on 瞎回复的滚!....
邪恶的绿茶G3
bccbdbabac说实话,第一大题的4与第二大题的5,不是很确定.一4中,A说“我建议你在英语上多下功夫”,B,我选的回答是说总比做容易.二5中,我们明天很早出发去机场,所以你最好打电话预定出租车.
为您推荐:
第一大题:Use of English(5道小题,共15分)1、A: Would you come to our party, please?B:_________________________A、I’m afraid I can.B、I’d like to, but I’ve already had plans for tonight.C、Thank y...
扫描下载二维码柳铁跪求英语b级试题,跪求大手指教帮忙,_柳州铁道职业技术学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:68,506贴子:
柳铁跪求英语b级试题,跪求大手指教帮忙,收藏
本人英语基础为零,有帮忙的么?
一次新的奇迹玩法?你想成为霸服大魔王吗?
B级过不过无所谓,过了学校的考试就好
壮哉我大蓝炫英语社
我只能告诉你左边的非常之简单。。。。。。so easy
清考会给过吧
学长看过来、、、学妹表示愿意帮忙。嘿嘿嘿~
大三的学长表示可以找枪的...
有考试,要答案,上淘宝....
登录百度帐号推荐应用