Unable to connect to serverthe server.

2005年6月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年2月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2004年11月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2005年7月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第三2004年12月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。&&(可按Ctrl+Enter提交)Joined: Mar 2010
Rep: 148 (Unique: 135)
Trader Rating:
i used this to connect with no issues.
95.85.26.225:9988
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveCoolingOSPowerSamsung 24x DL&&&&CaseOtherOtherOther&&&&OtherEATON 5110 UPS&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&Gigabyte 980Ti 6gb&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling&M500&OCZ ARC&&OSMonitorMonitorMonitorWindows 10 Enterprise &Prolite GB2488HSU&Prolite GB2488HSU&Prolite GB2488HSU&KeyboardPowerCaseMouseRazer&&&Razer Mamba&AudioRazer&
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive&&corsair 4 x 2 GiG&&Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS&Pix&Fractal Design Fans x 2&&MonitorKeyboardPowerCasemstsc&mstsc&&&MouseOtherOtherOthermstsc&EATON 5110 UPS&&LSI controller card 4 port&Other&
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive&&&&Optical DriveCoolingOSPowerSamsung 24x DL&&&&CaseOtherOtherOther&&&&OtherEATON 5110 UPS&
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM&&Gigabyte 980Ti 6gb&&Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling&M500&OCZ ARC&&OSMonitorMonitorMonitorWindows 10 Enterprise &Prolite GB2488HSU&Prolite GB2488HSU&Prolite GB2488HSU&KeyboardPowerCaseMouseRazer&&&Razer Mamba&AudioRazer&
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive&&corsair 4 x 2 GiG&&Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS&Pix&Fractal Design Fans x 2&&MonitorKeyboardPowerCasemstsc&mstsc&&&MouseOtherOtherOthermstsc&EATON 5110 UPS&&LSI controller card 4 port&Other&
Rep: 0 (Unique: 0)
I tried it too not help
Trader Rating:
Originally Posted by tecony
I tried it too not help
did you add that to the address?
only logical explanation, is you are banned.. so what did you do to piss them off? hack , slag off an admin?
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
Im one of the admins on this server, and I told I can't connect not only to this server
Trader Rating:
Originally Posted by tecony
Im one of the admins on this server, and I told I can't connect not only to this server
I can really get into the server with the ip and port i listed.... i can even navigate through all the channels.
there is currently 9 people on out the 30 slot server you are in.
i see loads of stuff (icon packs) - my eyes hurt...
a few channel admin is on.
wh must i et to call you or fb you... channel admins that are on this moment are
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
Trader Rating:
i sent xpaks a msg... we will see if he answers
i take it you have done the std stuff of router reboot, computer reboot. DNS flush etc..
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
(17 items)
Do Like med run the program in admin and then it should work again
&&Back to Forum:
TeamSpeak 3 Failed to connect to server.
&›&&›&&›&&›&TeamSpeak 3 Failed to connect to server.}

我要回帖

更多关于 unable to connect 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信