a color you can eatt ,yet.正确吗?

You can eat more of foods with low energy density, such as carrots, grapes and air-popped popcorn, for your 100 calories.
你可以在100卡路里的指标内吃更多低热量的食物,比如胡萝卜、葡萄、纯空气爆米花。
Again, if your toddler wants to eat more, you can always give seconds, like another tablespoon of vegetables or the other half of a piece of fruit.
再次说明,如果你的幼儿还想再吃一点的话,你可以再给他一汤匙的蔬菜或者半块水果.
You can eat more of foods with low energy density, such as carrots, grapes and air-popped popcorn, for your 100 calories. Choose snacks from these food groups
你可以在100卡路里的指标内吃更多低热量的食物,比如胡萝卜、葡萄、纯空气爆米花。
You can eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, add water and increase the secretion of sebum.
也可以多吃新颖的蔬菜水果,补充水分,增加皮脂的分泌。
This allows you to get more done in less time, as phone calls can eat up chunks of your day if you let them.
这可以让你在短时间内做更多的事情,而不会因为接电话而中断本来专注的事情。
If you have a lot of food on your plate and you can't eat any more food, you can say you have enough food on your plate.
如果你的盘子里有很多食物,不想再吃别的东西了,你可以说盘子里的食物够多了。
New research finds that the act of imagining eating can actually make you feel less inclined to eat more.
新研究发现,想象吃东西的作法可以让你在现实中吃得更少。
More pleasant to eat a side view of mountain side you can expect rewards water clouds has really enjoy to the full, by flavor blessing, enjoy heart blessing.
更宜人的是边吃饭边可以观山赏水望白云,真可谓饱眼福、增味福、享心福。
I find if I tell myself, "You can always eat it tomorrow. " I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night.
我经常告诉自己,“你可以留到明天再吃”,我就将晚餐放下而不去再吃。
On the flight, get as much sleep as you can, and don't eat or drink too much ─ one glass of wine and no more.
在飞机上,能睡就尽量睡。 食物和酒水都不要摄入太多──在酒水方面,一杯葡萄酒就足够了。
According to some researchers at the University of Rhode Island at Kingston, if you eat more slowly, you can consume up to 70 calories fewer than those who eat fast.
根据在金斯敦的罗德岛大学的研究发现,如果你吃得比较慢,你会比那些吃得快的人少消耗70卡路里。
Chinese New Year, make children more happy, when you can eat normally eat chicken, geese, there is a degree of benefit.
过年时,做小孩的更高兴,那时可以吃到平时少吃的鸡、鹅,还有利是度。
Yet if you eat more crabs and prawns, and less of those prepared foods, your cholesterol count can actually fall.
然而,如果你进食较多的蟹和虾,较少的熟食,你的胆固醇指标能真正地降下来。
If you make a large portion of something on Sunday, you can eat leftovers several times during the week without spending more time cooking.
如果你在星期天做了一大堆食物,你在以后的几天里不需要花很多时间做饭,就有的吃。
Bunao if more fish can be smart and change, then you at least a pair of children to eat whale … …
如果多吃鱼可以补脑让人变聪明的话,那么你至少得吃一对儿鲸鱼……
Hill agrees that lack of sleep can “really screw up the whole neuroendocrine chain, ” making you eat more by “disrupting the hormones that control hunger and satiety.”
希尔也认为睡眠不足会“损坏整个神经内分泌体系”,通过“破坏控制饥饿感和饱腹感的荷尔蒙”使人吃更多的食物。
The more you eat the raw food, the more the alkaline of your body. No cancer cell or pathogen can survive in alkaline body.
愈多吃生的食物,身体就会愈偏碱性,没有癌细胞或致病原体可于碱性的情况下 生存。
For better or worse, this part of Boracay has embraced its inner Phuket, with barking masseuses, all-you-can-eat buffets and resorts with more waterfalls than the Amazon.
不管是好是坏,白沙滩景区俨然和泰国的普吉岛已别无二致,吵吵嚷嚷的按摩女们,各式吃饱为止的自助餐以及各个景点里多过亚马逊的人工瀑布。
Baobao:Well, it's easy. Everyone can have good skin as I do. What you have to do is to sleep early everyday, to drink lots of water, to eat more fruit and vegetables, and above all to keep happy.
宝宝:这很简单,每个人都可以做到,只要每天早睡觉,多喝水,多吃蔬菜水果就够了,当然最重要的还是保持一个好心情。
When you ate them, you don't find they are very delicious, but after a period of time, you can't help aftertaste them, and the more you think about them, the more you want to eat them again.
吃的时候。你不觉得特别好吃,过了一段时日,你却愈来愈回味,愈想愈好吃,好想再吃一次。
You should also look to eat medium sized meals but on a more regular basis (at least 4 meals per day) as your body can only digest so much of the nutrients you are giving it in one serving.
你也应该去吃普通碗装大小的饭菜,但是就常规而言(每天至少四餐),由于你只能消化一定量的营养,你就得少吃一餐。
If you think it's the end of the world, buy Progresso soup in pop-top cans because it's more valuable than gold. You can't eat gold.
如果你认为这是世界末日,那麽就应去买易拉罐的普氏菜汤,因为那比黄金更有价值,黄金不能充饥.
By choosing smaller amounts of the best food you can afford, you will not only enjoy it more, you’re far more likely to be satisfied without having to over eat.
选择少量你能负担得起的最好的食物,你将不仅会享受很多,更重要的是你不用吃很多就能得到满足。
A bucket of fried chicken is an easy way to feed a crowd, but it can wreak havoc on your waistline (and arteries), especially when you eat more than one.
一桶炸鸡很容易满足一群人,但是这些食物会破坏你的腰围(及动脉),特别是当你经常吃的时候。
Each of the spicy pot bottom have a variety to relieve summer heat antifebrile formula and let you eat to can't ascend fire, either in summer, it is more likely to heartily enjoy a spicy delicacy!
每份的麻辣锅底含有多种消暑解热的配方,让您在夏天吃了也不会上火,更可以尽情享受麻辣美食!
Each of the spicy pot bottom have a variety to relieve summer heat antifebrile formula and let you eat to can't ascend fire, either in summer, it is more likely to heartily enjoy a spicy delicacy!
每份的麻辣锅底含有多种消暑解热的配方,让您在夏天吃了也不会上火,更可以尽情享受麻辣美食!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!eat是什么意思_eat在线翻译_eat什么意思_eat的意思_eat的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
eat是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
eat是什么意思 eat在线翻译 eat什么意思 eat的意思 eat的翻译 eat的解释 eat的发音 eat的同义词 eat的反义词 eat的例句 eat的相关词组
eat英 [i:t] 美 [i:t] 第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:eat 基本解释vt.& vi.吃,喝vi.(食物)吃起来感到; 咬; (人)感到苦恼(或烦恼); 侵蚀,腐蚀vt.(如酸)腐蚀; 吃完; 吃得使; 侵蚀成eat的意思eat 同义词v.eat 反义词vt.eat 相关词组1.
: 吃掉;2.
: 吃光, 耗尽, 吃完;3.
: 锈坏;4.
: 吃...中的一部分, 吃一些...;5. eat one's words : 认错道歉;eat 相关例句vt.1. 1. He ate his breakfast quickly.&&&&他匆匆地吃了早餐。2. Could you tell me what is eating her?&&&&你能告诉我她为什么烦恼吗?3. Locusts ate the country bare.&&&&蝗虫把乡下的庄稼吃得净光。vi.1. The sea has eaten into the north shore.&&&&海侵蚀了北岸。2. Where shall we eat today?&&&&今天我们去哪里吃饭?eat 情景对话生活费用B:(Where do you think we can / How can we / What can we do to) save more money?&&&&&&你觉得我们(在哪些方面/可以怎样/怎么做)来存多一点钱?A:We could eat in more.&&&&&&我们可以多在家里吃饭。看病A:Are you feeling okay?&&&&&&你不舒服吗?eatB:I’m not feeling well.&&&&&&我觉得身体有点不对劲。A:What are your symptoms?&&&&&&是什么症状?B:I feel like throwing up.&&&&&&我想吐。A:Did you eat something unusual?&&&&&&吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?B:No.&&&&&&没有eat在线翻译A:Do you have a fever?&&&&&&你发烧吗?B:No.&&&&&&没有A:Let me check your temperature.&&&&&&量一下体温吧。Full-time and Part-time Jobs-(全职和兼职工作)A:Did you have a part-time job when you were still in school?&&&&&&你读书期间有没有兼职工作的经验?eat的翻译B:No, I was way too*busy studying all the time. How about you?&&&&&&没有,我总是忙着学习,你呢?A:Yeah, I worked about twenty hours a week in a pizza restaurant.&&&&&&有过。我在一个比萨饼店每周工作20个小时。B:What was that like?&&&&&&工作怎么样?A:It was always very busy there.&&&&&&那儿总是很忙。eatB:What did you do?&&&&&&你在那儿负责做什么呢?A:I stood behind the register and took pizza orders.&&&&&&我站在收银台后面接单。B:Did you get any perks on the job?&&&&&&你的工作还有没有什么好处?A:Yeah, I got to eat as much pizza as I could for free.&&&&&&有,我可以免费任意吃比萨饼。eat 网络解释1. 税后收益:许多人把股东权益收益率和资产收益率等同起来,其实是不一样的.股东权益收益率(ROE)是以每股税后收益除以每股的股东权益帐面价值,或者说是公司总的税后收益(EAT)除以公司总的股东权益帐面价值(EQ2. 2. 进食:语以宴会(Party)为主题的成语以日期(Date)为主题的成语以白天(Day)为主题的成语以夜晚(Night)为主题的成语以明日(Tomorrow)为主题的成语以良好(Good)为主题的成语以财富(Wealth)为主题的成语以进食(Eat)为主题的成语以切割3. 电子控制自动变速器:对于电子控制自动变速器(EAT)当发动机输出动力经变扭器改变扭矩传递至变速器经换档执行元件的接合再传递至行星排并一直到驱动车轮时. 此时由于驱动车轮与地面之间存在的只是静止状态下的摩擦力,因此当发动机输出动力传递至到驱动车轮上由于力矩的突变一定会4. 4. eat:ex 预计进场时间5. 5. eat:electromagnetic 电磁超声换能器6. eat:e 预计到达时间7. eat:e 台湾腔英语eat 双语例句1. I feed Mickey twice a day. It likes to eat meat and rice.&&&&我每天喂他吃两餐,它爱吃白饭和肉。2. To eat plain rice or pasta without other dishes.&&&&现在可以吃白饭的地方越来越少了。3. O seven apples on a with's tree With seven seeds to plant inside of me In springtime I grew a magic song Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone I looked at the world through apple eyes And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie I danced with the peanut butterflies Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye A thousand sugar stars Oh put then in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf insede a girl, you say And off I'll go from June to May Oh whistling round the world I met a golden swan upon the road Who was a handsome prince, so I was told I asked it the way to yesterday Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away Bluebird seas I sailed With mermaids riding whales Oh whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go down Winder Way Oh whistling round the world Through apple eyes Oh there are rose-coloured skylines Where flying silver spoons Eat melting marmalade moons Through apple eyes I see for millions of miles The sun's a diamond shining In the nighttime of a summer day A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And then whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go Oh whistling round the world Let's whistle round the world Whistle round the world&&&&o七个苹果,就同的树七种子植物里面的我在春天,我成长的一个魔术歌然后跳到沿线,哦i唱这首歌给大家我一看,在世界通过苹果电脑眼和削减自己一片阳光馅饼动作与花生蝴蝶直到时间一天天过去,并告诉我说,你好,但波再见 1000糖颗星哦付诸表决,然后在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼insede一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去,从6至5月哦吹口哨环游世界我遇见了一名金色天鹅后,道一位英俊的王子,所以有人告诉我我问它的方式,以昨日那么,我是一个水手,并通过我每天航行距离蓝鸟公海航行i 与mermaids骑鲸哦哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会走络筒机方式哦吹口哨环游世界通过苹果电脑的眼睛哦,还有玫瑰有色skylines 如飞行银汤匙吃熔化果酱的月亮通过苹果电脑的眼睛我看到数百万英里太阳的一颗钻石闪耀在夜间的一个夏天,一天 1000糖颗星哦,他们在一个瓦罐然后哨子环游世界哦哨子环游世界我是一个很少狼里面一个女孩,你说断断续续我会去哦吹口哨环游世界让的哨子环游世界哨子环游世界4. 4. Think of wants to who eat to sign up later, unified purchase.&&&&后来就想到谁想吃谁报名,统一采购。5. 5. Hundred of years ago, man had a hard life and was never able to get enough to eat.&&&&很久很久以前,人们过着艰苦的生活,几乎每天都是食不果腹。6. Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.&&&&当你想要抱怨食无甘味――想想在这个世界上,还有一些人,饥肠辘辘,食不果腹7. Some people waste food while others haven't enough to eat.&&&&有一些人浪费粮食而另一些人却食不果腹。8. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD8. Who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.&&&&他们吞吃我的百姓如同吃饭一样。并不求靠神。9. Will the evildoers never learn- those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on God?&&&&作孽的没有知识么。他们吞吃我的百姓如同吃饭一样。并不求靠神。10. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.&&&&它是指极小的愿望被实现了,或是当你饥饿的时候有吃的,或是当你需要爱的时候有人爱你。11. 11. Mother always is called me to eat the green vegetables and the rutabaga, but I do not like.&&&&&&妈妈总是叫我多吃青菜和大头菜,可我一点也不喜欢。12. And the situation of poor people can not be too much, the Egyptians loved to try on the road home can taste, try a way to save the geese eat the oil with some of the East on the road, then found a number of goose use of more not only raised to eat slaughtered just so simple.&&&&&&和现代人的状况差不了太多),这些埃及人为了路上还能尝尝心爱的家乡味,想尽了法子要储存鹅油与一些路上吃的东东,从此发现了鹅更多的一些用途,不只是养大宰来吃吃那么简单而已。13. eat什么意思13. Don't have a cow, still get yourself eat.&&&&&&别大惊小怪的,吃你的东西吧!14. Cui安利纽suggest that you eat Levin of folic acid and iron tablets, calcium and magnesium tablets, the product is manufactured components Nature!&&&&&&建议你吃安利纽崔莱的钙镁片和铁质叶酸片,产品完全是大自然的成分制造的!15. I believe myself that hedgehogs eat black beetles, because I have been told that they do.&&&&&&我自己相信,刺猬吃黑甲虫,因为人们告诉我,它们是这样的。16. 16. Before the dinner, we will discharge of a long list of the deafening sound of firecrackers, and then started to eat.&&&&&&在吃饭之前,我们还会燃放一长串震天响的鞭炮,然后才开始吃饭。17. And it's all-you-can-eat night....&&&&&&是那种难吃的食物。。。18. If you don`t have an all-you-can-eat data plan this still means your network charges are very low.&&&&&&如果你没有全吃到这个计划还意味着你的数据网络收费很低。19. I know some good all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants.&&&&&&我知道一些不错的吃到饱餐厅。20. We'd like your'all-you-can-eat'dinner special.&&&&&&我们想吃你们的自助特别晚餐。eat 词典解释1. 吃&&&&When you eat something, you put it into your mouth, chew it, and swallow it.eat的解释&&&&e.g. She was eating a sandwich...&&&&&&&&&&&她在吃三明治。&&&&e.g. The bananas should be eaten within two days...&&&&&&&&&&&那些香蕉应该在两天内吃掉。2. (合理或健康地)饮食&&&&If you eat sensibly or healthily, you eat food that is good for you.911查询·英语单词大全&&&&e.g. ...a campaign to persuade people to eat more healthily.&&&&&&&&&&&劝说人们饮食更加健康的宣传活动3. 用餐;吃饭&&&&If you eat, you have a meal.&&&&e.g. Let's go out to eat...&&&&&&&&&&&我们出去吃吧。&&&&e.g. We ate lunch together a few times.&&&&&&&&&&&我们一起吃过几次午餐。4. 使不安;使焦虑&&&&If something is eating you, it is annoying or worrying you.eat的翻译&&&&e.g. 'What the hell's eating you?' he demanded.&&&&&&&&&&&“到底什么事让你心烦啊?”他问道。5. 完全听命于;完全受…支配&&&&If you have someone eating out of your hand, they are completely under your control.&&&&e.g. She usually has the press eating out of her hand.&&&&&&&&&&&她通常都能将新闻界抓在自己手心。6. 比…还要厉害;令…妒忌&&&&People use eat your heart out with the name of a person when they are doing something that they think the person named might be jealous of.&&&&e.g. A limousine was sent to pick me up and deliver me to the set. Eat your heart out, Tom Selleck!...&&&&&&&&&&&他们派了一辆豪华轿车来接我去片场,你就眼红吧,汤姆·塞立克!&&&&e.g. I want everyone back in Cleveland to be eating their crummy little hearts out.&&&&&&&&&&&我想让家乡克利夫兰所有那些烂人都懊悔不已。7. (尤指客人)把…吃穷&&&&If you eat someone out of house and home, you eat a lot of their food, especially when you are living with them.&&&&e.g. Is Karen still eating you out of house and home?&&&&&&&&&&&卡伦还在只顾吃光你的家当吗?8. to be eaten alive -> see &&&&to have your cake and eat it -> see &&&&dog eat dog -> see &&&&to eat humble pie -> see 相关词组:eat 单语例句1. Passengers can buy food after getting off trains to eat outside stations.2. Abandoned plastic bags are also dangerous to wildlife who eat them by accident.3. Indulge yourself by all means but don't forget to eat cheerfully when you are eating whatever takes your fancy.4. At that time, he had just lost his right foreleg and could not eat by himself.5. It is unpleasant to eat in a restaurant by yourself when surrounded by happy couples.6. Studies have shown that people who eat cabbage once a week compared to once a month slash their colon cancer risk by a third.7. Waters also has pushed the administration to adopt her Edible Schoolyard project in which children plant their own produce to eat in the school cafeteria.8. The mayor of Cambodia's capital city has called on people to eat more dog meat, saying it's tasty and affordable for the poor.9. You can try some package deals or eat a small ice cream priced at 6 yuan.10. Some customers reuse the candy as money when they return to the supermarket but most people eat it immediately or discard it.eat 英英释义verb1. cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid&&&&e.g. The acid corroded the metal&&&&&&&&&&&The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink&&&&Synonym: 2. use up (resources or materials)&&&&e.g. this car consumes a lot of gas&&&&&&&&&&&We exhausted our savings&&&&&&&&&&&They run through 20 bottles of wine a week&&&&Synonym: 3. eat a meal&&&&take a meal&&&&e.g. We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls&&&&&&&&&&&I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation4. take in solid food&&&&e.g. She was eating a banana&&&&&&&&&&&What did you eat for dinner last night?5. take in food&&&&used of animals only&&&&e.g. This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat&&&&&&&&&&&What do whales eat?&&&&Synonym: 6. worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way&&&&e.g. What's eating you?&&&&Synonym: eat是什么意思,eat在线翻译,eat什么意思,eat的意思,eat的翻译,eat的解释,eat的发音,eat的同义词,eat的反义词,eat的例句,eat的相关词组,eat意思是什么,eat怎么翻译,单词eat是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 all-you-can-eat buffet - 必应 词典网络自助餐;自助式餐厅1.自助餐什么意思... ... all-you-can-jet 飞到饱 all-you-can-eat buffet 自助餐 Going to All-You-Can-Eat Restaurants 去自助餐厅吃饭 ... |2.自助式餐厅...,将有一次与校长吃大餐的机会,地点次次不同,总之在自助式餐厅(All-you-can-eat buffet)享用午餐!|例句释义:全部,自助餐,自助式餐厅类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1. made a
all-you-can-eat 2.This
all-you-can-eat 3.
all you can
treated to
all-you-can-eat
5. all-youcan-eat
still married 6.
an all-you-can-eat ,
almost certainly
than you normally would7.
all-you-can-eat
restaurants8.If
to the All
yourself all
all-you-can-eat 10.
are faced with an all-you-can-eat 准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典All you can eat poutine coming to Toronto
Get ready for all the poutine you can handle. , a Montreal-based poutine chain specializing in all things poutine
it will be opening its first Toronto location in the Annex later this summer.In addition to outrageous menu items like poutine grilled cheese sandwiches, poutine gyros and steak poutine, Poutinville is know for something called their
where you can gorge on a selection of their signature poutine dishes for a flat rate of $15. In other words, get ready to stage your very own .
Latest in Eat & Drink
This is what Toronto's massive new food hall will look like
Another food delivery service shuts down in Toronto
This Week on DineSafe: Pearl Harbourfront, Clinton's Tavern, Rol San, Rick's Cafe
5 winter getaways for food lovers in Toronto
The top 10 new restaurants in Toronto
Boil bars race to take over Toronto's restaurant scene
Toronto distillers worried new tax will put them out of business
7 notable Toronto businesses that closed in November}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are what you eat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信