为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你欠我一个(人情)。
你欠我一次
你欠我一个人情。
You owe me one.
你欠我一个人情【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
你欠我一个人情。
扫描下载二维码英语翻译读这条你欠我一个拥抱;删除它欠我一个吻;储存它欠我一个约会;如回复你欠我全部;如不回你就是我的.请选择!
aqcvvfyt619
很负责地告诉你,一二三搂的都有语法错误.准确的翻译是:If you read this text message, If you delete it, If you save it, If you reply,y If you don't,you are mine.It's up to you.短信是 text message男女约会是 date,不是appointment欠你全部是:owe you everything你自己选择:it's up to you.另外,三楼的 reply it 是错的,只能说 reply to it我希望楼主能得到最纯正地道的英语,希望我的发言希望能帮助你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Reading t remo sa if
if you're not back to me. Please choose!应该是这样没错,希望可以帮到你。
Reads this Delet Stores up it to o If replies you
If does not return to you are my. Please choose
You owe me a hug if you read the message,owe me a kiss if you delete it,owe me a appointment if you store it,owe me everything if you reply it .However,if you do not reply it,you are mine . Now,it is your choice.
Read this article you owe me a hug,Delete it owes me a kiss, Store it owes me a date, If reply you owe me all, If you don't return you
are mine.Please choose!
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新视野大学英语(第二版)泛读教程2 Unit3 课文翻译
下载积分:1600
内容提示:新视野大学英语(第二版)泛读教程2 Unit3 课文翻译
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:310|
上传日期: 08:08:24|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新视野大学英语(第二版)泛读教程2 Unit3 课文翻译
官方公共微信你欠我一句再见用英语怎么说
yao6776pG秸
you own me a goodbye.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You owe me a goodbye.
You owe me a word "Good Bye".
You owe me one "Good bye"
you owe me a goodbye.
You owe me a goodbye.
You owe me one goodbye.
You owe me
You should say goodbye to me !
You owe me a goodbye.
You forgest say goodbye to me.
如果用于生活,请不要像楼上那样牵强的翻译。。原句的意思就是你没说再见就离开我了(过去式):You left me without saying goodbye.望楼主采纳!
You owe me a goodbye.
you owe me a goodbye .
you owe me a farewell.
You owe me a goodbye
You owe me a Goodbye.
You owe me one "Good bye" 。
you miss saying goodbye to me
扫描下载二维码Show Spoilers
Night Vision
Sticky Header
Display Options
Show Spoilers
Night Vision
Sticky Header
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
You Owe Me
Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
— Don Corleone,
A main or regular character in a really thick mess is helped out by another character. This help can range from
to a straight up , but whether the case, the help arrives in the nick of time and clears up the immediate problem.
Then Mr. (or Ms.) Helpful demands reciprocation, binding the character into a situation where they must return the favor sometime in the future. It's almost always accompanied by the phrase "You owe me," or a close variation.
This trop it answered the call earlier. Compare , where the character helping is taking advantage of a grievous circumstance. Some people who are
have a tendency to later come back to the person they supported and expect this trope to be in effect. Contrast , which is often used by
and good friends.
&&&&open/close all folders&
&&&&Anime & Manga&
Misty from the original
series joined up with Ash's party on the grounds that, after Ash stole and accidentally destroyed her bike, he owed her a new one. "You owe me a bike!" was a short-lived , which was ultimately forgotten . In fact, it actually made a lot of shippers happy to hear when Misty admitted she forgot this, as this was supposedly the main reason why she was traveling with Ash.
Destro May subtly guilts Ash into travelling together because of it, and she only brings the issue up again so that he wouldn't be walking so fast (May's a bit lazy on her feet at the start of her journey).
: When enemies start to gang up on Yoko in a fight, Kamina comes to support her through combat and says, "You can pay me back ten times over!" Since
he doesn't die in this alternate universe, there's a lighter turn of events involving him getting a kiss from her as payment.
Kamina: That's that paid in full.
&&&&Comic Books&
: During the late 90s, Lex Luthor bought and shuttered the Daily Planet. In a later story, the Daily Planet was back up and running under new management. In a flashback scene, it was revealed that Lois Lane met with Luthor, who agreed to sell the Planet to a competing news organization. In exchange he told Lois that someday in the near future, he would have Lois kill a story of his choosing, or he would tell Perry White about their deal, which would seemingly torpedo her journalism career. When the time came for Lex to have Lois kill a story, Lois instead informed Perry himself rather than knuckle under to Lex.
&&&&Films — Animated&
In , the Fairy Godmother states that she helped out King Harold with his own "Happily forever after," and that he owes her for that, and that he will repay her in the form of Princess Fiona marrying Prince Charming.
&&&&Films — Live-Action&
after Han saved Luke from becoming a
on Hoth: "That's two you owe me, Junior".
Inverted in
when after being rescued, Han doesn't just claim
but thanks Luke as follows: "Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me - now I owe you one."
In , Charlton Heston asked a colleague at Naval Intelligence to help him re-investigate accusations of subversion directed at the family of his son's Japanese-American girlfriend and used this as leverage.
In , 's character uses You Owe Me on 's character fairly often. Kaye saved Crosby's life during , at the cost of a broken arm himself and knows that he can use it anytime he wants without ever using it up. He doesn't even have to say the words "You owe me", all he has to do is clutch at his arm.
A "blink and you'll miss it" scene near the beginning shows that his arm wasn't even broken in the first place.
: tradition requires that Don Corleone grant any favor asked of him on his daughter's wedding day. He does so, but reminds the people for whom he does so that they now owe him a favor in return — and what he asks of them will be of at least the same degree of seriousness as what they asked of him. The mortician that Don Corleone helps in the beginning of the novel is eventually called upon to reconstruct the face of Sonny Corleone, one of the Don's sons, after he is savagely murdered.
(1991): When Royce turns Rachel over to the Hellcop, he says that the Hellcop owes him one. Near the end of the movie, Hellcop is pursuing the protagonists when Royce tries to get in on the action. The Hellcop threatens to shoot him if he interferes, but Royce says "You Owe Me One!"
Subverted in
(1998). A Soviet soldier knocks down an Afghan rebel pointing a jezail musket at a fellow soldier and says, "You owe me." The soldier doesn't bother telling him that the Afghan had actually pulled the trigger a moment before, but the weapon had misfired.
Used a little differently in
with Johns and Riddick. Johns spares Riddick's life when there was an argument over whether he should live or die and Riddick suggests that killing him is their best option.
{Johns fires at Riddick, who flinches, and his chains drop)
Johns: "I want you to remember this moment. The ways it could have gone, and didn't."
(Riddick grabs Johns' gun and aims at him, ready to fire)
Johns: "Do we have a deal?"
Riddick: "DAMN!" (beat, and he gives Johns back his gun) "I want you to remember this moment."
Riddick was clearly smart enough to know that Johns thought he could use Riddick in some way. By not killing him, Riddick (in his own personal code, at least) instantly absolved himself of any favours he might owe Johns.
Judge Hershey does this three times in .
Subverted in .
Rogue: I saved your life!
Wolverine: .
&&&&Literature&
this is the Marquis de Carabas' preferred method of payment. This is best exemplified by him giving a minor character a potent magical charm in exchange for a minor service, so that the person will owe him a favor. And also relying on that character overusing the charm so that he'll need the Marquis' help very shortly, thus ensuring that the man will end up owing him an even bigger favor.
Used hilariously in his .
Marquis: I believe the words "favor," "big," and "really," were used together. In conjunction.
Subverted in a Jack Higgins novel. The protagonist (a British officer) tries to play this card to get information from an IRA man whose life he saved in Korea. The IRA man calmly points out that the debt is already paid because he had him in his sights a few months ago and didn't pull the trigger.
: Thomas Raith uses this to get Harry to take on his case in Blood Rites. Harry knew it was coming, as Thomas
He lied. While he did use
to get Harry to take the case, he was really helping Harry because they're brothers, and saving up favors was a convenient cover story.
A mostly off-screen example comes up late in the
the Ryn network cobbles together an irregular but quite substantial fleet on short notice on the basis of each individual ship captain owing them "a favor" for past assistance. Then Han points out with a little trepidation that now he and Leia, and Supreme Commander Pellaeon of the Empire, owe them a favor.
&&&&Live Action TV&
: You can owe a return favor, or you can pay one million dollars. Cash.
This is what the mysterious hero of the show
told anybody he decided to help.
Averted in . An inmate saves Warden Glynn from being stabbed during a
by surrogate son turned murderer Clayton Hughes, who ends up being stabbed by his own blade. When the inmate tries to cash in on this by asking to become the Warden's receptionist (a privileged position) Glynn angrily sends him back to solitary as his presence would only remind him of Clayton's death.
During an episode in the third season of , the Mayor and his new
bring in some kind of necromancer demon to remove Angel's soul and bring him over to their side. It seems to work at first, but is later revealed to have been a ruse on Angel's part to get info on the Mayor's plans. The necromancer is shown at the end talking to Giles about now his debt has been repaid by helping with the trick instead of doing what he was hired for. Apparently, Giles introduced him to his wife years ago.
Averted when Buffy saves a bank manager from a rampaging demon, but he still refuses to give her a loan.
Subverted in "The I In Team". Giles tries to express his gratitude for Spike helping him in the previous episode where he'd been turned into a demon, but Spike rudely shuts him down, saying he only did it for the money Giles promised. Later Spike turns up,
as he's being pursued by the Initiative.
Giles: Why should I help you?
Spike: Because I helped you! When you turned into that Fyarl demon, I helped you, didn't I? (smug)
Giles: And that was out of the, um, evilness of your heart?
Spike: Oh, hell no. I made you pay me— () You right bastard. (hands back the money)
. Apparently the reason why Illyria saved Gunn from the hell dimension. As Angel had just been talking about how Illyria was only staying at Wolfram and Hart because "it reeks of influence", this act has disturbing implications.
When Buffy mentions this trope in "I Will Remember You", Angel gets annoyed. "We keeping score now?"
A humorous example occurs in
while Hetty is trying to improve teamwork between Deeks and Kensi by having them waltz. While this is going on, Hetty mentions that she plans to have Callen and Hanna (who are both male) do the same thing later on that day. Then Eric shows up with a case, interrupting the dancing lessons. As the investigators get ready to head out to the crime scene, Eric tells Callen and Hanna that they owe him. They agree.
this seems to be the basis of the relationship between Boyd and Shelby. In season 2. Boyd saved Shelby's life when the coal mine payroll was being robbed and in turn a grateful Shelby backed Boyd's version of events (presenting Boyd as a hostage rather than a semi-willing accomplice). In season 3, Boyd needs someone respectable to run as his candidate for sheriff and Shelby is unemployed and figures that he still owes Boyd. After he is elected sheriff, Shelby informs Boyd that the feds are about arrest him for murder and that by warning him Shelby has repaid any debt he owed.
In , one episode centers on how Ted, Barney and Robin all owe Marshall a "no questions asked".
So does Lily to Ted.
A heartwrenching one occurs in
episode "Bullets Over Bel Air". Carlton ends up purchasing a gun in fear after Will is hospitalized by
for Carlton after a mugging at an ATM. At first, Will tries to be his usual joking self, then tries to calmly reasons with Carlton to give up the gun, realizing that he'll hurt someone, intentionally or accidentally. When both of those fail, Will gets quite angry when Carlton tries to leave.
Will: [sternly] Carlton.
Carlton: [turns around] No more hugs, Will. [goes to turn back around]
Will: I saved your life, man. I saved your life! YOU OWE ME! [Carlton turns back around] Now give me. The gun. Carlton. [] Give me the gun. I saved your life. I WANT THE GUN!
tries this with Pete Malloy in
once. The other officer saved Pete's life earlier in the ep during a scuffle with some suspects. After Pete catches him committing bribery, he tries to throw it back at Pete, saying Pete owes him for saving his life. Pete isn't swayed.
Likewise in . A wanted criminal is suspected of murdering a police officer, so he holes up and demands to speak to Frost, declaring that he's innocent. Frost is able to talk him into surrendering, but then he makes a gesture that looks like he's about to shoot Frost and so gets shot dead by Frost's partner, who's the actual murderer. When Frost proves this, his partner tries this trope to talk Frost out of arresting him.
Partner: I saved your life!
Frost: Did you, Constable? Did you really?
criminal who saved Mundy's life by carrying him to safety during
plays this trope to get Mundy's help for a heist. At the end of the episode he gloats that it was actually another soldier who did that, dying just as he reached his foxhole, and he just took credit for it.
&&&&Video Games&
In , one of the ways you can resolve the situation between the NCR and the Kings is to call in an old favor from The King himself if you've finished a series of quests for him and haven't cashed in the favor yet.
In , many of the mercenaries you recruit join you after doing them a favor. Leonardo joins you after you rescue his daughter Lisa, Mary Read after you defeat Davy Jones, Odysseus after you help him lead his forces into Troy and so on and so forth.Said "favors" are also tradable between players.
This is how Dimitri eventually joins the gang in . First, he helps you reunite with Murray in exchange for busting him out of jail. Next, he gives you information in return for owing him a favor, which he calls in a few months later. After you fulfill this favor, however, he sticks around to help
rescue Penelope and pull off the Cooper Vault job.
In , Anisette can say something along these lines when a character you're controlling (that isn't her) opens fire on an enemy and she is close by.
&&&&Web Original&
Cauldron is willing to accept promises of a future favor in addition to cash as part of their payment for super powers. The trading and owing of favors is also very common among capes in general.
&&&&Western Animation&
, Pumbaa roped Timon into doing a good deed by telling him "he owed him one" (complete with a flashback to a
Parodied in . After Jimmy saves Lucius' life, he casually says this trope in a tone that suggests he'll . Lucius, however, quickly becomes paranoid that he will and desperately tries to pay him back.
has Bob use this trope on Megabyte. Having saved Megabyte in a game, Bob gets Megabyte to let him, Dot and Enzo go at the end of the episode. Having read one line of the , Megabyte remarks that he and Bob are even now so this trope doesn't appear again.
: Rainbow Dash tries to pull this on Fluttershy to get her to watch the Great Dragon Migration, citing her coming to watch the boring Butterfly Migration. , being , .
In an early episode of the 90's
cartoon, Peter (in his civilian identity) saved the Kingpin from an assassination attempt by the Hobgoblin. The Kingpin didn't say anything about it at the time, but later he decided that he did owe Peter something, and offered to pay for his wedding to Mary Jane.
Inverted, then played straight, when Baloo saves Shere Kahn's life in an episode of . Baloo initially balks at Kahn's insistence that he owes Baloo a debt, but later decides to take advantage of the offer. Repeatedly. Kahn eventually decides the debt is paid.
: This is basically how Kim Possible gets around: she calls in transport from people she's helped in the past. Usually this was used for a
joke, but sometimes this was used for a
to a previous episode.
episode, "Dog's Best Friend", , to the point where Otis fakes life-threatening situations to even the score that inevitably put Duke in more danger. After Otis tells Duke the truth, he gets caught in a real life-threatening situation requiring Duke to rescue him. Duke decides that since Otis' stunts almost got him killed 20 times, he owes him now, and decides that him being the lead singer in Otis' band is the perfect way for Otis to repay him.
In the arc of
which showed MacBeth and Demona's backstory, Demona saved MacBeth from the original Hunter. Years later, MacBeth returns the favor. When he admits that he had owed her for her earlier save, she's glad - because it means that she doesn't owe him.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouOweMe}

我要回帖

更多关于 真爱一世情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信