what does jim do onwhat is black fridayy?的答句是什么

句形转换题(急,1.He is listening to the teacher carefully.(一般疑问句)2.All the students in Class Two are working hard.(否定句)3.On Friday afternoon Jim (does his homework).(括号提问)4.Mike has some new picture books at home.(一般疑问句)5.Lily and Lucy have some nice photos of the Great Wall.(否定句)6.They are (looking at a beautiful picture).(括号提问)7.Tom is flying his kite.(一般疑问句)8.Mr.Green does some shopping on Saturday afternoon.(否定句)9.They are play (in the park).(括号提问)10.Don't close the window.(肯定祈使句)
1.Is he listening to the teacher carefully2.All the students in Class Two are not working hard3.what does Jim do On Friday afternoon 4.Has Mike any new picture books at home.5.Lily and Lucy have not any nice photos of the Great Wall.6.What are they doing7.Is Tom flying his kite.8.Mr.Green does not any shopping on Saturday afternoon.9.what are they playing?10.open the window.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.is he listening to the teacher carefully?2.Not all the students in class two are working hard.3.what does jim do on friday afternoon?4.does Mike have any new pictures at home?5.L...
1、Is he listening to the teacher carefully?2、All the students in class two are not working hard.3、Dose jim do his homework on friday afternoon?4、Dose Mike have some new picture books at...
1.Is he listening to the teacher carefully? 2.None of the students in class two are working hard. 3What does Jim do on friday afternoon? 4.Does Mike have any new pictures at home? ...
扫描下载二维码英语:按实际情况或所给提示回答题what country is it?[澳大利亚]does your father often do housework?is shanghai a beautiful city?what does jim usually do on monday evening?看电视】
魔蝎大帝403
what country is it?[澳大利亚]It's Australia.Does your father often do housework?Yes, he does.或: No, he doesn't.Is shanghai a beautiful city?Yes, it is.what does jim usually do on monday evening?【做作业,看电视】He usually does his homework and watches TV.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语初级阅读50篇
下载积分:0
内容提示:英语初级阅读50篇
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:29|
上传日期: 20:05:12|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
英语初级阅读50篇
官方公共微信欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1617套总数:5849180套专访:3263部会员:378265位
当前位置:
& 高一语文粤教版选修大全:《毛泽东词二首》教案1
高一语文粤教版选修大全:《毛泽东词二首》教案1
资料类别: /
所属版本: 粤教版
上传时间:
下载次数:115次
资料类型:
文档大小:183KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
What does he do? A construction worker What does it do? A driver What does he do? A basketball player What does he do? A teacher What does he do? An artist Make sentences How often do you eat vegetables? I eat vegetables everyday.     
(twice a week)
(sometimes) Writing: P27. Homework: 中华一题 Chapter Two :Our daily life
The 10th period 讲解中华一题 准备考试 Fill in the blanks _______Wendy usually _______ at seven o’clock ?(get up) Does she usually ________on her computer before school? (work) ________she ________ her own car to school? (drive) Does Get up work Does drive Homework: 1.中华一题P20~23 2.复习课文,准备考试 Chapter Two :Our daily life
The 8th period Dictation Oct. Listen to the recording. You will hear six people talking about their daily lives. Write down the numbers 1 to 6 in the circles to show which person is talking. A guard B
construction worker C messenger D dentist E manager F accountant 1 2 5 6 4 3
One . I work in an office. I wear smart clothes. I work for a big business. I am responsible for all the accounts. I pay out money, and I receive money. I often use a calculator. I must be very careful in my work.
Two. I work for a big business. I do not work in an office. I carry things all day. I often carry letters from one office to another office. Sometimes I carry big parcels. I usually stay inside our business. But sometimes I carry things to other buildings. WOMAN
Three. I work in a small office. I look after a building. I start my work in the evening. I work all night. Sometimes I walk around the building. Sometimes I watch a television screen. I must not fall asleep. I look out for thieves and burglars. After work, I go home in the morning. I sleep during the day. MAN
Four. I work in a small room all day. I always wear a mask. Sometimes I wear rubber gloves. Many people come to see me. They lie down on a chair. They open their mouths. I look at their teeth. I try to help them. I make their teeth better. WOMAN
Five. I usually work outside. I wear dirty clothes. I am very strong. I often carry heavy things. I sometimes climb up ladders. I help to build the buildings. My work is often very noisy. Sometimes my work is dangerous. MAN
Six. I work inside most of the time. I wear smart clothes. I sit at a desk. Sometimes I use a computer. I am in charge of other people. I tell them what to do. I make sure they work well. I also meet many of our clients every day. WOMAN
A1 Look at the picture below and say if these sentences are True or False.
1 The boy has swept the floor. 2 He has made the bed. 3 He has organized the books. 4 He has not hung up the clothes. T F T F
A2 Complete the sentences with have or have not, and suitable verbs.
Look at the room, Dad. (1) I have not made the bed. (2) I have emptied the rubbish bin (3) I have hung up the clothes (4) I have swept the floor. (5) I have organized the book.
A3 Complete the questions and answers wit Yes or No, have or haven’t and suitable verbs. 2 Have you swept the floor?
Yes, I have. 3 Have you hung up the clothes?
Yes, I have. 4 Have you emptied the rubbish bin?
Yes, I have. 5 Have you organized the books?
Yes, I have.
HANS Hello, Eric. We will go to see you next month. ERIC I am glad to hear it. (1)_____ you _____ your
air-tickets(2) _____ ? HANS I (3)______ _____ _____ mine, but Anna(4) _____ _____ _____ hers(5) _____ . ERIC Why is that? HANS She (6)____ _____ _____ enough money(7) ______.She will buy it next week. She is very excited about the trip. She (8)_____ _____ _____ her suitcase. I (9)_____ _____ _____ mine_____. Have got yet have already
got yet has
saved yet has already packed have not
packed yet A4
already and yet A5
ever and never
Have you ever been on/ in a…? Yes, I have.
No, I’ve never been on/ in a … Have you ever had a… Yes, I have. No, I’ve never had a … Have you ever seen a … Yes, I have. No, I’ve never seen a … A6
ever and never
I have just spoken to Hans. He (1)________________boat or in a temple. He (2) _______________ Chinese meal or a moon cake. He (3) _______________ lion dance or a dragon boat race. However, he (4) ___________helicopter, he (5) _________ ride on an underground train,and he (6) _________ fireworks’ display. We have gone to see a temple. We’ll be back soon.
Eric. Complete the note with the words in the box. has never been on a has never had a has never seen a has been in a has had a has seen A7
since and for
A7 Read the conversation and answer the questions.
1 Where does Hans live?
He _______in _______. 2 How long has he lived in Hamburg?
He ______ _______there _______ _______. 3 How long has Doris lived in Shenzhen?
She _____ _____ here ______ _______ _______. 4 Where was Doris born?
She _______ _______ ____ __________ . lives Hamburg has
lived since
fourteen years was
Shenzhen B Talking about how often things happen
Should I go to Sunnie City on holiday
in March? (1)_______. Why?
It (2)________rains there in March. Then should I go in July? (3)_______. It ______rains in July. WENDY YOU WENDY YOU WENDY YOU B1 Look at the rainfall chart and
answer the questions. No always Yes seldom B Talking about how often things happen And what about August? (5) _______.It (6)____________rains in August. Is November the best month to go to Sunnie City? (7)______. Why? It (8)_______rains in November. What about May? Is that a good
month to go? Yes and no. It (9)_________ rains in May.
WENDY YOU WENDY WENDY WENDY YOU YOU YOU No often/usually Yes never sometimes Homework: 中华一题P24~26 Chapter Two :Our daily life
The 9th period Dicatation A2 In pairs make a conversation like the one
in A1. Try to make your voice rise and fall
correctly.Talk about the following:
temperature
electricity
A: Today, we’re going to talk about…
B: Excuse me, …
B: Can you spell…?
Speak up My friend has these
habits My friend ____gets up in the morning feeling happy. … … … Can you guess the name of my friend? What does he do? A dentist What does he do? A policeman What does he do? A manager 特殊疑问句: 疑问词+is/am/are +主语+(其它成分)? 疑问词+do +主语+动词原形+(其它成分)? What time is it now?
When do you usually go to bed?
主语为第三人称单数 疑问词+does+主语?+动词原形+(其它成分)? Where does Jim do his homework on weekdays ? 主语是第三人称单数时,行为动词的变化规则如下: 一般动词在词尾加-s,如: helps, makes, gets, swims, knows, plays等. 以s, x, ch, sh, 或o结尾的动词在词尾加-es,如dresses, washes, catches, does等. 以辅音字母+y结尾的动词, 先变y为i,再加-es, 如fly---flies, study--- studies等. I get up at 6:35 in the morning. I do not (don’t) get up at 6:35 in the morning. Do you get up at 6:35
in the morning? Yes, I do. No, I don’t. 否定句: 一般疑问句:
肯定回答: 否定回答: They play football in the playground. 否定句: They do not (don’t) play football in the playground. No, they don’t. Yes, they do. Do they play football in
the playground? 一般疑问句:
肯定回答: 否定回答: She waters the flowers. 否定句: She does not (doesn’t) water the flowers. Does she water the flowers? Yes, she does. No, she does not (doesn’t). 一般疑问句:
肯定回答: 否定回答: 用所给动词一般现在时态填空: 1. Jim usually ________ (have) lunch at home. 2. Li Guanhua _______ (be) twenty years old. 3. How many students ________ (be) there
in your class? 4. ---______ she _______ (study) hard?
---Yes, she _________. has is are Does
study does 5. Lucy and lily _____________ (not speak) Chinese. 6. My father ______________ (not do) morning
exercises every day. 7. She always ___________ (wash) her clothes on
Sundays. 8. ______ your brother ________ (like) playing
No, he ____________. 9. ______ you________(read) English every day? 10. How many lessons_______ your classmates
________(have) on Monday?
don’t speak doesn’t do washes Does
like doesn’t Do read do have 改句子: 1. Do you often play football after school?
(肯定回答)
2. I have many books.? (改为否定句)
3. She lives in a small town near New York.? (改为一般疑问句)
4. Nancy doesn’t run fast.
5. Does Mary live far away from the school?
(否定回答) Yes, I do. I often play football after school. I don’t have many books. Does she live in a small town near New York? Nancy runs fast. No, she doesn’t. 11.? ?I usually play football on Friday afternoon. 否定句:
一般疑问句:
划线提问: 12.? Su Yang usually washes her clothes on Saturday. 否定句:
一般疑问句:
划线提问: 14.? Tom does his homework at home. 否定句:
一般疑问句:
划线提问: I don’t play football on Friday afternoon. Do you usually play football on Friday afternoon? What do you usually do on Friday afternoon? Su Yang doesn’t wash her clothes on Saturday. Does Su Yang usually wash her clothes on Saturday? When does Su Yang wash her clothes? Tom doesn’t do his homework at home. Does Tom do his homework at home? Where does Tom do his homework? Homework: 1.完成综合练习册P15---17. 2.复习词汇.准备听写 Chapter Two :Our daily life
The 7th period 一般现在时: 表示现在的状态、经常的或习惯性的动作、表示主语具备的性格和能力等。与一般现在时连用的时间状语:often, always, sometimes, usually, every day/ week/ year 等. 一般现在时的构成:
肯定句: 主语+am/is/are+其它成分. 主语(除第三人称单数)+动词原形+其它成分.
He is an office worker.
I get up at six every day .
主语(第三人称单数)+动词s/es +其它成分.
My father usually goes to work by bus. 否定句: 主语+am/is/are not+其它成分. 主语(除第三人称单数) +don’t+动词原形+其它成分. They are not in the library.
I don’t like swimming.
主语(第三人称单数)+doesn’t+动词原形+其它成分. The old man doesn’t like playing cards .
?一般疑问句: Am/Is/Are+主语+其它成分? Do +主语(除第三人称单数) +动词原形+其它成分? Is it a tall tree? Do the Greens often go swimming in summer? 主语为第三人称单数 Does+主语+动词原形+其它成分? Does the earth go around the sun ?
特殊疑问句: 疑问词+is/am/are +主语+(其它成分)? 疑问词+do +主语+动词原形+(其它成分)? What time is it now?
When do you usually go to bed?
主语为第三人称单数 疑问词+does+主语?+动词原形+(其它成分)? Where does Jim do his homework on weekdays ? 主语是第三人称单数时,行为动词的变化规则如下: 一般动词在词尾加-s,如: helps, makes, gets, swims, knows, plays等. 以s, x, ch, sh, 或o结尾的动词在词尾加-es,如dresses, washes, catches, does等. 以辅音字母+y结尾的动词, 先变y为i,再加-es, 如fly---flies, study--- studies等. Things to remember We add –es to verbs that end with the letters –s, -x, -ch or –sh
washes Things to remember We add –es
to verbs like go and do
does Things to remember A few words end in –y ,we sometimes change the
-y to – I and add –es.
Work in pairs S1 asks S2 the questions below with the verbs What _____ you_____? (write)
_____your parents and brother______in your business? (WORK)
______your driver ____you to school ?(take)
do write Does work
Does take Task 1(group work):Make a survey What do you like? Why?
Sentence patterns:
These sentences may help you:
A:what do you usually do after supper? B:I usually … A:What does does your mother do …?
B: She usually …
Questionnaire
How often do you…?
Get up in the morning feeling happy? Enjoy school? daydream? Help other people? How often do you…?
do physical exercises or sport/
lose your temper?
wish you were another person?
tell the truth?
go to bed at night feeling happy? Task2: Get ready for a party.
This Sunday is Eddie’s birthday, would you like to come to his birthday party?
Please help him get ready for it. Pair work: What do you like to eat? 造句子 1、你每天都看电视吗? Do you
watch TV every day? 2、汤姆总是晚上写家庭作业 Tom always does his homework in the evening. 造句子 1、我妈妈经常到超市去。 My mum often goes to supermarket. 2、他们每天去上学。 They go to school every day. 造句子 1、你爸爸喜欢吃苹果吗? Does your father like
eating apple? 2、我阿姨从来不去书城。 My aunt never goes to book city. Things to remember always
all the time usually
many times sometimes
less than often seldom
not many times never
at no time 对划线部分提问 I go to school everyday.
How often do you go to school?
He watches TV once a week.
How does he watch TV? 对划线部分提问 My father sometimes go to the countryside
How often does your father go to the countryside? Jim writes a letter to his pen-friend once a month. How often does Jim write a letter to his pen-friend? The other students often ask me to assist them. = The other students often ask me to help them. Whom do you think we should assist? We should assist those people who need help. Then I go to my office and continue working on my games. Tom continues doing his homework after dinner. I continue washing my clothes after I answered the phone. go on Finish Part C. C1: 1.b
Complete the list with information that Wendy gives us in her article. Write only notes for each answer.
About Wendy 1 Time she gets up
_____________ 2 What she writes
_____________ 3 How many games
7 What she thinks of
some school work
_____________ 8 Her usual grade at school ___________ 9 Day she goes to
Computer Club
____________ 10 Time she has dinner
____________ 11 Her work
after dinner
____________________ 12 Time she goes to bed
1 Does Wendy have breakfast at 6 p.m.? 2 Can Wendy write computer games? 3 Does Wendy drive herself to school? 4 Do Wendy’s school friends like her? 5 Does Wendy pass all of her exams? 6 Is Wendy good at basketball? 7 Do Wendy and her family talk about the business at breakfast and at dinner? 8 Does Wendy sleep for about five hours a night? N Y N Y Y DK Y N Answer the questions Does Wendy have breakfast at 6p.m?
Yes, she does.
Can Wendy write computer games?
Yes, she can. Answer the questions Does Wendy drive herself to school?
No, he doesn’t.
Do Wendy’s
school friends like her?
Yes, they do. Answer
the questions Does Wendy pass all of her exams?
Yes, she does.
Is Wendy good at basketball?
Yes, she is. Homework: 1.背诵所学课文,家长签字 2.抄写所学课文并翻译 3 复习所学词汇
Chapter Two :Our daily life
The 5th period 加油哦! put on the school uniform run the business be responsible for work on in my own car on the way to be simple for
achieve A grades in … fail an exam collect from 11.return to 12.attend a club 13.assist
14.have violin lessons Remember these phrases: brush teeth go to school play football watch TV
have breakfast
have a class
1.whizz-kid 2.business 3.go to bed 4.duty 5.gain 6.seldom 7.usual 8.guard 9.messenger 10.daydream 11.temper 12.wish 13.tell the truth 14.champion 15.jogging 16.mathematics 17.P.E 18.guess It’s time ….
意为”是…的时候了”
1. It’s time for +名词.
It’s time for school. 2.
It’s time to+动词
该读英语了.
It’s time to read English. 3. It’s time for sb. to do sth.
该他发言了.
It’s time for him to speak. Complete the list with information Time she gets up
__________ What she writes
__________ How many games
they sell every year
________ What she does on the way
________ What she thinks of some
school work?
________ Her usual grade at school
________ How old is Wendy? Is Wendy still a student? When does Wendy get up every day? What do Wendy’s family do at breakfast? Does Wendy drive herself to school? What does Wendy do on her way to school? 7. Does Wendy fail an exam? 8. How many times does Wendy go and have
lunch with a client in a week? 9. What club does Wendy attend? 10.
What does Wendy do on Mondays and Thursdays? 11. Can Wendy play the violin? 12. When does Wendy usually go to bed? 13. Why do you think Wendy is a whiz-kid? Wendy is a very clever kid. Wendy is not at school.
She only writes computer games at home. 3. Wendy has breakfast with her parents every day. 4. Wendy is old enough to drive her car. 5. She sometimes makes phone calls to her parents
to discuss the business on her way to school. T F T F F 6. Wendy never fails an exam. 7. She sometimes has lunch with a client. 8. Wendy attends a Stamp Club. 9. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays she plays
badminton. 10. She has violin lessons every Friday. 11. Wendy finishes her homework after dinner. 12. She usually goes to bed at 11 p.m. T T F DK DK F T Homework: 1.背诵课文,家长签字,明天老师检查. 2.复习综合练习册P12
Main points ,完成P13~14
The 6th period Reading
Read Wendy’s day and try to find out main ideas of each paragraphs 朗读并找出问题.
加油!! 智者善于动脑, 勇者敢于提问! Para 1:Wendy describes her morning routine and the background to her family computer games. Para.2: she drives to school . Para 3: She describe her school and finds some school work easy but boring. Para.4: At lunch-time she sometimes has lunch with a business client. Para.5:She describe her after-school activities. Para.6: In the evening she works on her computer games. 加油哦! put on the school uniform 2.work on 3.in my own car 4.on the way to
5.achieve A grades in … 6.fail an exam 7.collect from
8..attend a club 9..assist
10.have violin lessons 一般现在时: 表示现在的状态、经常的或习惯性的动作、表示主语具备的性格和能力等。与一般现在时连用的时间状语:often, always, sometimes, usually, every day/ week/ year 等. 一般现在时的构成:
肯定句: 主语+am/is/are+其它成分. 主语(除第三人称单数)+动词原形+其它成分.
He is an office worker.
I get up at six every day .
主语(第三人称单数)+动词s/es +其它成分.
My father usually goes to work by bus. 否定句: 主语+am/is/are not+其它成分. 主语(除第三人称单数) +don’t+动词原形+其它成分. They are not in the library.
I don’t like swimming.
主语(第三人称单数)+doesn’t+动词原形+其它成分. The old man doesn’t like playing cards .
?一般疑问句: Am/Is/Are+主语+其它成分? Do +主语(除第三人称单数) +动词原形+其它成分? Is it a tall tree? Do the Greens often go swimming in summer? 主语为第三人称单数 Does+主语+动词原形+其它成分? Does the earth go around the sun ?
The 3rd period
Frequency words
100% 80% 30% 20% 10% 0% 60% never hardly ever seldom sometimes often usually always How often…? 频率副词:always, often, usually, sometimes,never
放在 be 动词后,实义动词前. 频率副词的位置 She is always wearing a white dress. I have never been to Beijing. We seldom play football on weekdays. I can hardly believe my eyes. 位置: 1 位于 be 动词,助动词和情态动词之后。 2位于实义 动词之前。 Find the following new words and expressions in the text: achieve duty attend exam
assist expect
go to bed v. 得到,实现 n. 责任 出席,参加 n.考试 v. 帮助,支援 v. 期待 上床睡觉
fail boring gain
client v.失败,不及格 adj. 乏味的 v. 得到,获得 adj.相似的,类似的 n. 顾客,主顾
collect subtitle successful
n. 神童,迅速获得成功的人 adj.简单的,容易的 v.接走
n.副标题,小标题 adj.成功的 adv.幸运地 Look and read
get Try to match the following. Which of these things do you do every day? brush teeth wash face
go to school play football watch TV have breakfast have a class climb mountain
play the piano
morning exercise
do homework go to bed Now, let’s learn the language points
of the text together. If you study hard, then you will be
. one of the top students Wendy must be one of the top students.
Wendy sure is one of the top students. What must be must be. 要发生的事总是要发生的。 Let’s learn a proverb of “must be”. I put on my school uniform. 同义词: 反义词: wear, have on take off put on与wear, have on的区别: put on表示“穿”的动作,而wear, have on表示“穿着”的状态。 Mary, put on your coat. It‘s cold outside.
Mary is wearing a red coat. Mary has on a red coat. Take your coat off. I have breakfast with my parents. I want to have a drink. have breakfast / have lunch / have dinner (supper)
have tea / have a drink Every morning we discuss the Business at breakfast. = Every morning we talk over the business at breakfast. 关于这点,我们开会讨论吧。 Let’s have a meeting to discuss about it (talk it over). 同学们在讨论如何过暑假。 The students are discussing how to spend the
summer holiday. Every morning we discuss the business at breakfast. I’d like to talk with my classmates at lunch. Every night I watch TV for an hour after dinner. means when having breakfast / lunch / supper 7. in my own car one’s own 某人自己的
I always go to school in my own car. 我经常开着自己的车出去旅游。 他凭借着自己的努力完成了这项工作。 Mary在自己的房间画画呢。 I often travel in my own car. He finishes this work by his own efforts. Mary is drawing in her own room. I sometimes make phone calls to clients
on the way to school.
I sometimes call my clients on the way to school. I sometimes make phone calls to clients on the way to school. I meet my parents on my way home. Is there anything you enjoy doing? I enjoy seeing my school friends. I like seeing my school friends. 11. fail an exam
=can’t pass an exam Wendy never fails an exam. paraphrase Wendy can pass every exam. Did you ever fail an exam? Homework: 1.背诵所学课文,家长签字 2.抄写所学课文并翻译 3.检查Part C~D~E并改正,明天上课检查
The 4th period Review: 7. in my own car 11. fail an exam
=can’t pass an exam means sth. happens one time or two times …… in a week. Can you find out the sentences with the above mentioned phase in the text? About twice a week my driver collects me from school. Who collects you from school every day? 14. after school After school I usually attend a club. What do you do after school? I usually play basketball. After school I usually attend a club. I attend the Shenzhen Stamp Club. Miss Yan attended a meeting yesterday. 我参加了深圳集邮俱乐部。 颜老师昨天参加了一个会议。 表示参加会议、婚礼、讲座、社团等
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 what does he do 课件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信