英语作文:为什么不喜欢大学英语作文

关于为什么喜欢英语不喜欢英语的大学英语作文
DFGHHS2748
因为大学的英语写作的专业性太强了,面太窄了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我为什么要学英语的英语作文
Why do we learn EnglishIf you want to ask me why we should study English,my answer will be simple and clear.Now,more and more people begin to learn English .And almost everyone around us can speak a little English.But why do we learn English?In my opinion,Englishhas become a world language .And when we do business with foreigners of reform and opening up,we should speak English.The world meeting always use Emany important books are in English .Also,we can know each other better if we understand English,we can make contrebuyions to the world,too.I hope that every students can pay attention to study of English,and make use English often.In this way,we can improve our English .2If you ask why we should learn English,my answer will be simple and clear.Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.First of all,English has become an international language.It plays a more and more important part in the world,especially on business and association among countries.If you speak English,you can make a round the world trip without being misunderstood.You can easily make yourself understood.Besides,English can reduce the trouble and save money when you’re making a world trip.In another hand,most valuable books,newspaper and magazines are written in English.If you hope to get more knowledge and useful information,you must learn English and try to master it as well as handling skillfully.You can enjoy some famous works and learn what the different customs are in the foreign countries with the help of knowing English.Furthermore,it’s necessary to learn English with China’s entry to WTO.That can make us know more about WTO and how to use the right in WTO to solve the trade problems.As we enter a new millennium,the ability and the need to understand and communicate with each other has become increasingly important that we must learn English.Without mastering it,you can no more find
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:为什么喜欢学英语120到150 字
Why do I like studying English? If you ask me why I like studing English, I'll give you the answer. The reasons are as follows. Firstly, that English is the most widely used language in the world forced
me to learn it well. I can communicate with foreigners freely and frequently as long as I master it. I can also make more friends and learn more about foreign culture. It provides me with more chances for my life as well. Secondly,I'm curious about the new. I can learn them by reading English articles,watching English programs ,listening to radio in English and so on. Addition,English opens my eyes and enrich my life. Above all,I'm getting more and more intreested in studying English. 为什么我喜欢学英语? 如果你问我为什么喜欢学习英语,我就给你答复.原因如下. 首先,英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言,在全世界强迫 我学得很好.我能轻松地与外国人自由和频繁 只要我掌握它.我还可以交到更多的朋友,更了解外国文化.它会给我提供更多的机会对我的生活. 其次,我很想了解这项新.我可以学到他们读英文文章,看英语节目,听英语广播等等. 打开我的眼睛,英语,丰富了我的生活. 首先,我变得越来越intreested学习英语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 前几天,一些同学就英语学习现状进行了一次讨论。发现..
书面表达。
&&&& 前几天,一些同学就英语学习现状进行了一次讨论。发现有如下问题: &&& &1. 对学习英语没有兴趣; &&& &2. 记忆单词有困难; &&&& 3. 怕出错,不敢参与小组讨论; &&&& 4. 阅读中不知如何处理生词; &&& &5. 写作中……&&&& 假如你是方华,在英语学习中也遇到了一些类似的问题,你以邮件的形式向英语报社的编辑(Bob)咨询,希望得到帮助。 &&&& 要求: 1. 提出三个英语学习中的问题; &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 可以参考以上提示,也可以根据自己实际适当发挥;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 中心突出,语意连贯,层次清晰.书写规范; &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 不少于80词,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. 开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Bob,&&&& &I'm very pleased to write to you, ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Fang Hua
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:辽宁省中考真题
Dear Bob, &&&& I'm very pleased to write to you, I know you're an expert in English learning. I've so many problems to trouble you now. &&& English is so difficult that I nearly want to give it up! In English class I can't follow my teacher because of the poor listening. Also I can't remember the words clearly. Although I spend much time on it, I still can't use words in the right way. &&& What's worse, when I read English, I am often trapped in the unknown words. It stops me from receiving the main information. You can imagine what the result of my English learning is! &&& Those worry me a lot. What should I do? Would you please help me? I will be very grateful to get your reply. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Fang Hua (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 前几天,一些同学就英语学习现状进行了一次讨论。发现..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 前几天,一些同学就英语学习现状进行了一次讨论。发现..”考查相似的试题有:
317119129023321451166201160128311741}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信