第二大题根据英文句子首字母大写使句子完整

根据中文或首字母写出单词,使句子完整准确。小题1:What he said was already
(记录) by the police. 小题2:Congratulations! You’ve answered all the questions
(正确地). 小题3:Mr. Wu received a present from his friend, but he didn’t a_____________ it.小题4:The camera was one of the greatest _____________(发明)in the world.小题5:You have to be p___________ enough to wait for your turn.
小题1:recorded小题2:correctly小题3:accept小题4:inventions小题5:patient
小题1:此题考查被动语态小题2:此题考查副词是,用来修饰动词answered小题3:“accept”表示主动接受小题4:one of +形容词的最高级+名词的复数形式表示…其中之一小题5:此题考查形容词patient的书写。
试题“根据中文或首字母写出单词,使句子完整准确。小题1:...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
He found ____ very difficult to understand what the foreigner said.
A. that B. it C. its D. one
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1.茶直到1610年才传到西方。
Tea wasn"t
the Western world
1610.2. 一些叶子掉进了水里并且在水里保持了一段时间。
Some leaves
the water and
there for______.3.为了通过考试,他努力了好几次,最后他成功了。
He tried several times to pass the exam, and
the____he succeeded.4.他在鱼和薯片上撒了盐。
his fish and chips.5.这些孩子说薯条不够咸。
The children said the potato chips________ _________ __________.
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. —他就是昨天我在大厅里看到的那个人。
—That’s the mall I saw in the hall yesterday.
—你能确信吗?
—______ you ______ ______ that?2. 他同意和我一起去那里。 He said yes ______ ______ there with me.3. 我爸爸自去年退休后体重增加了。My father has ______ ______ ______ since he was retired last year.4. 最重要的是,我们必须保持身体健康。______ ______, we must keep fit.5. 有人认为将来人们会很经常地到月球上旅行。______ ______ that people will travel to the moon quite often.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司【答案】1.fourteenth2.yourself/yourselves3.stops4.western5.below6.deaf7.easily8.married9.because10.more【解析】试题分析:1.句意:去年,辛迪13岁。明天将是她的14岁生日。本句指的是她的第14个生日;故答案为fourteenth2.句意:如果你表达不清楚,你怎么能你别人理解你的意思呢?make sb done意为“使某人被”,即使自己被别人理解;故答案为yourself/yourselves3.句意:在车停下前不要开门。Until引导的为条件状语从句,用一般现在时;故答案为stops4.句意:圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。圣诞节主要是西方人的盛大节日;故答案为western5.句意:今天太冷了。气温在0度以下。前面说天冷,气温自然低于0度;故答案为below6.句意:你不得不大点声说。这个老人有点耳聋。Deaf意为“耳聋的”;故答案为deaf7.句意:这个茶壶是玻璃制的。很容易碎。故答案为easily8.句意:苏珊直到39岁才结婚。Not...until...意为“直到…….才…….”;故答案为married9.句意:泰德因为学习努力在英语考试中得了A。Because of表示“因为”,为介词短语,后面跟名词、名词短语或代词;故答案为because10.句意:我的妹妹特雷西对体育要比对音乐感兴趣。More...than...意为“比…….更…….”;故答案为more。考点:单词拼写。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年浙江杭州党湾镇初级中学初二教学质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据已给的首字母或中文意思给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整,正确。【小题1】The Spring Festival is a t__________ Chinese festival.【小题2】The young woman is pretty healthy because she e__________ every day.【小题3】People can get almost all the i___________ they need on the Internet.【小题4】I told him the w__________ story yesterday. 【小题5】Jason b__________ a professional soccer star when he was twenty-two. 【小题6】A__________ she is more outgoing than me, I am smarter than her.【小题7】It’s raining this afternoon, so all of us must bring our u__________ before we get out.【小题8】He was upset because he didn’t pass the math test a__________ last week.【小题9】We enjoyed watching the movie c__________ “Titanic”.【小题10】Last summer, he went s___________ interesting and had fun.
来源:2014届浙江杭州新围初中八年级第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据已给的首字母或中文意思给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整,正确。
1.The Spring Festival is a t__________ Chinese
festival.
2.The young woman is pretty healthy because she
e__________ every day.
3.There are two h________ people at the hall, so we
feel it is very crowded.
4.It t&&&&&&&&&them
half an hour to walk to school this morning.
5.Jason b__________ a professional soccer star
when he was twenty-two.
6.A__________ she is more outgoing than me, I am
smarter than her.
7.It’s raining this afternoon, so all of us must bring
our u______before we get out.
8.It’s not n____&to be the same. I like to
have friends who are different from me.
9.We enjoyed watching the movie c__________ “Titanic”.
10.What is Chen Han going to be when he g&&&&&&&&up?
根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。
71.When summer comes, days become longer and n&&&&&&&&
become shorter.
you considered d__________ a car to the park? It’s too hot to ride a
bike there.
western countries, people think Sunday is the beginning of a week, and S_______
is the last day in a week.
74. Hong Kong actress Carina Lau won the Best Actress award at the t________(30th)
Hong Kong Film Awards April 17, 2011.
75. You’ll hurt y&&&&&&&&
if you’re not careful, little kids!
76. My doctor advised me to take the m_______ twice a day, in the morning and evening.
77.The 26th
World University Games will be h_______ in Shenzhen, China, in August, 2011.
Zongzi is Chinese t_________ food on Dragon Boating Festival.
79. Everyone in my
class can run fast e________ me because I’m weak in running.
80. It’s believed
that the h&&&& you work, the more chances you'll
根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。
71.When summer comes, days become longer and n&&&&&&&&
become shorter.
Have you considered d__________ a car to the park? It’s too hot to ride
a bike there.
In western countries, people think Sunday is the beginning of a week, and
S_______ is the last day in a week.
Hong Kong actress Carina Lau won the Best Actress award at the t________(30th)
Hong Kong Film Awards April 17, 2011.
You’ll hurt y&&&&&&&& if you’re
not careful, little kids!
My doctor advised me to take the m_______ twice a day, in the morning and
26th World University Games will be h_______ in Shenzhen, China, in August,
Zongzi is Chinese t_________ food on Dragon Boating Festival.
Everyone in my class can run fast e________ me because I’m weak in running.
It’s believed that the h&&&& you work, the more chances
you'll make it.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据首字母提示在横线上填入一个单词,使句子完整。小题1:The shop has v__________ clothes for women customers to choose from.小题2:He has a___________ a knowledge of computers by careful study. 小题3:It was an unusually hot summer and air conditioners were in great d_________.小题4:From what is said above, we can draw a c_________ that his theory is practical.&小题5:His wonderful speech made a strong i__________ on his audience.小题6:The President says he is o___________ that an agreement can be worked out soon.小题7:He was d_________ to hear that his son got admission to Beijing University.小题8:It’s not necessary for parents to a_________ everything for their children.小题9:Finding information in today’s world is easy. The c__________ is how you can tell if the information you get is useful or not. 小题10:They are trying to find a new a_________ to cancer treatment.
韩晓柒2083
小题1:various小题2:acquired小题3:demand小题4:conclusion小题5:impression小题6:optimistic小题7:delighted小题8:arrange小题9:challenge小题10:approach
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& “根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。1.Last year Cindy was thirteen years old. And tomorrow will be her f
birthday.2.How can you make y&understood (明白) if you cannot express clearly?3.Don’t open the door until the car s
.4.Christmas is the most important holiday in w &countries.5.Today is so cold. The temperature is b &zero.6.You’ll have to speak louder. The old man is a bit d &.7.This teapot is made of glass. It’s broken e &.8.Susan didn’t get m &until she was thirty-nine.9.Ted got an A in this English test b &of his hard work.10.My sister Tracy is m &interested in sports than in music.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-浙江杭州萧山新围初中初三下学期期初能力测试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。1.Last year Cindy was thirteen years old. And tomorrow will be her f
...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.fourteenth2.yourself/yourselves3.stops4.western5.below6.deaf7.easily8.married9.because10.more1.句意:去年,辛迪13岁。明天将是她的14岁生日。本句指的是她的第14个生日;故答案为fourteenth2.句意:如果你表达不清楚,你怎么能你别人理解你的意思呢?make sb done意为“使某人被”,即使自己被别人理解;故答案为yourself/yourselves3.句意:在车停下前不要开门。Until引导的为条件状语从句,用一般现在时;故答案为stops4.句意:圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。圣诞节主要是西方人的盛大节日;故答案为western5.句意:今天太冷了。气温在0度以下。前面说天冷,气温自然低于0度;故答案为below6.句意:你不得不大点声说。这个老人有点耳聋。Deaf意为“耳聋的”;故答案为deaf7.句意:这个茶壶是玻璃制的。很容易碎。故答案为easily8.句意:苏珊直到39岁才结婚。Not...until...意为“直到…….才…….”;故答案为married9.句意:泰德因为学习努力在英语考试中得了A。Because of表示“因为”,为介词短语,后面跟名词、名词短语或代词;故答案为because10.句意:我的妹妹特雷西对体育要比对音乐感兴趣。More...than...意为“比…….更…….”;故答案为more。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。1.Last year Cindy was thirteen years old. And tomorrow will be her f...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。1.Last year Cindy was thirteen years old. And tomorrow will be her f
birthday.2.How can you make y____understood (明白) if you cannot express clearly?3.Don’t open the door until the car s
.4.Christmas is the most important holiday in w____countries.5.Today is so cold. The temperature is b____zero.6.You’ll have to speak louder. The old man is a bit d____.7.This teapot is made of glass. It’s broken e____.8.Susan didn’t get m____until she was thirty-nine.9.Ted got an A in this English test b____of his hard work.10.My sister Tracy is m____interested in sports than in music.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据已给的首字母给各句空白处填上一个适当的词,使句子完整、正确。1.Last year Cindy was thirteen years old. And tomorrow will be her f
birthday.2.How can you make y____understood (明白) if you cannot express clearly?3.Don’t open the door until the car s
.4.Christmas is the most important holiday in w____countries.5.Today is so cold. The temperature is b____zero.6.You’ll have to speak louder. The old man is a bit d____.7.This teapot is made of glass. It’s broken e____.8.Susan didn’t get m____until she was thirty-nine.9.Ted got an A in this English test b____of his hard work.10.My sister Tracy is m____interested in sports than in music.”相似的习题。一道英语题[根据首字母提示补全单词,使句子完整通顺]The girl has a very good l_____ just lilk her besutiful mother.
look;容貌
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
look look可当可数名词
lookinggood looking好的长相
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 将下列句子补充完整 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信