帮我看一下语法有没有错,谢谢你的帮助

帮我看一下这两句有没有语法错误,I graduated from Peking University with a degree in Science and I have passed CET-6 with a mark over 560.Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and I will be looking forward to your reply.哈哈,不是北大毕业的,是作文上的要求。
青春匦丝325
第一句and前后要在时态结构等上保持一致,所以,不能前面是过去时态后面是完成时态.我认为应该将have passed 改为passed.或者将一句话改为两句,最好用过去完成时态I graduated from Peking University with a degree i...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a degree of science
I had passed还有 最好别用prompt attention 语气强硬 直接attention就行
应该没有,楼主既然是北大的难道还对自己没自信吗?
扫描下载二维码帮我看这句英语,语法上有没有错误 谢谢When we finish the rough draft, here comes the step of revising, which means in this stage maybe you should be in response to the opinions of others'.
这里用comes行吗? 整个语态是一般时没有老师可以问啊...我粘帖到word里 也说comes有问题 不知道到底怎么改 还有人知道不?
可以的,没问题
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
小弟不才 不过我觉得用COMES不靠谱因为你没写清楚主语不确定要不就是WE COME 要不就是SHE HE COMES 还有最后一句也许有问题你找找老师问一下吧学英语要有语感那你才能察觉句子的对与错
扫描下载二维码请帮我看一下我写的英语作文有没有语法错误,还有作业只要求120个词,我写的大概有180个词,超出很多,高手有办法也顺便帮我缩一下
As far as I am concerned,to live a healthy life,we should first pay much attention to a balanced diet.【去掉as we are what we eat】.【Having】 regular 【exercises】 and 【getting】enough sleep are 【also important to our healthy bodies.】Besides,stress is absolutely an enemy of our health,we 【we need to know ways to relax ourselves in heavy workloads.[relax与所提及的stress是相对的解决方法,不要单纯简单地用get rid.]】 【In my point of view,the way my classmates lived isn’t a healthy way for us to follow.】They often have some 【snacks during break time [课间用break time表示]】.What's worse,they 【always busy】 in 【studying till midnight.】 【They are lacking of sleep and physical exercises】.【All above lead to their unhealthy bodies.】As a senior student,I think it is 【not】 important 【but】 necessary for us to live a healthy life.So it is the high time for us to say no to 【those】 unhealthy ways of living.【去掉And】I wish my schoolmates could understand the importance of good health and live a healthy life 【as soon as possible】.也可对比参照一下其他人观点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
stree前要定冠词the.直到很晚这样说比较好untill midnightit is high time we say no to...这是固定句式it is high time that sb do sth或者it is high time to do sth
图看不清啊~~~
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢雅虎 哈狗帮 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信