when i see youyouseethetraficlights意思

Walk along New Road until you_____(see)the traffic lights.
Walk along New Road until you__see___(see)the traffic lights.填原型
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
see有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
时间状语从句
主句是祈使句 从句用一般现在时
you 第二人称 所以动词用原形 see有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!
扫描下载二维码英语句子的意思,1.This afternoon.2.See you at 2 o'clock.3.See you then!4.Look at the traffic lights.
今天下午2点再见到时见注意红绿灯
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.这是中午2.2点见3.等等再见4.看着那交通灯
今天下午两点时见一会见看信号灯
1.今天下午2.2点整见。3.到时候见。4.看交通灯(红绿灯)。
今天下午两点见到时候见看着红绿灯
1.今天下午。2.2点时见。3.到时见。4.看那交通信号灯。
扫描下载二维码【原创翻译】SEE YOU AGAIN(古风)_速度与激情吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:224,317贴子:
【原创翻译】SEE YOU AGAIN(古风)收藏
It's been a long day without youmy friend吾之挚友,无见许久And I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again君影若现,诉之怀悠We've come a long way from wherewe began功成已长,名就同休Oh I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again吾将诉浮华万千若君影重故When I see you again君容依旧Damn who knew all the planes weflew怎忆空影君吾逝Good things we've been through佳观君吾赏That I'll be standing right here则吾同君孤立Talking to you about another path谈笑人生别途I know we loved to hit the roadand laugh虽晓同好行路乐逍遥But something told me that it wouldn'tlast然冥冥诉语前路莫同Had to switch up look at thingsdifferent see the bigger picture无奈分别,异与君世观于明景Those were the days hard workforever pays往昔种种,所劳酬报Now I see you in a better place见君现已处佳华How could we not talk aboutfamily when family's all that we got?家若仅存此生,怎可默消家谈Everything I went through youwere standing there by my side历经风雨,君影依然,并肩同And now you gonna be with me forthe last ride如今君同吾行最终章It's been a long day without youmy friend无君之候,此独已久And I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again君若复归,吾可言尽We've come a long way from wherewe began始点途远,长此以往Oh I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again如见君影诉世炎凉When I see you again君影复现First you both go out your way本意踏己寻路And the vibe is feeling strongand what's small turn to a friendship强心感应,轻助化友a friendship Turn into a bond挚友为亲and that bond will never be brokeand the love will never get lost亲情血脉不支离,心中爱未迷归向And when brotherhood come firstthen the line will never be crossed established it on our own兄弟之情平行初心,手足之心立于自绪When that line had to be drawnand that line is what we reach独丝必涂,单线所及So remember me when I'm gone吾影若逝,可否怀依How could we not talk aboutfamily when family's all that we got?家若吾众仅拥,何以言离家语Everything I went through youwere standing there by my side君影徘徊吾旁,共同面对无常And now you gonna be with me forthe last ride现君即同吾速终程Let the light guide your way留光引君途Hold every memory as you go君之飘逝忆长留And every road you take willalways lead you home君择之途,引君归返故过HooIt's been a long day without youmy friend吾同之友,别君已久And I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again如可复同则诉君此世浮华We've come a long way from wherewe began手足之情,时过境迁Oh I'll tell you all about itwhen I see you again君影复还可倾君世间绮绣When I see you again again复见君容,君同When I see you again see youagain重意君缘,展君旧系When I see you again君影重现
创维OLED-S9D
楼主有歌么?找好久了
翻译成白话文不行么
楼主赞 有天灰的那首i will return的歌词么
听了之后心里很难过
想起了保罗
怀恋保罗!
群主可以转载不,我注名转载。
炫酷暗黑奇迹MU页游强悍来袭,秒怪秒BOSS,奇迹重生,来玩就送海量礼包!
听后撩起对保罗无限的怀念,为追了这十几年一直包含激情的速度与激情系列平添一份伤感。
It's been a long day without you my friend   没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长   And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   We've come a long way from where we began   回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程   Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   When I see you again   与你重逢之时   Damn who knew all the planes we flew   谁会了解我们经历过怎样的旅程   Good things we've been through   谁会了解我们见证过怎样的美好   That I'll be standing right here   这便是我在你眼前出现的原因   Talking to you about another path   与你聊聊另一种选择的可能   I know we loved to hit the road and laugh   我懂我们都偏爱速度与激情   But something told me that it wouldn't last   但有个声音告诉我这美好并不会永恒   Had to switch up look at things   我们得变更视野   different see the bigger picture   转向更为辽阔的天地   Those were the days hard work forever pays   有付出的日子终有收获的时节   Now I see you in a better place   此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来   Now I see you in a better place   此刻 我看到你走进更加美好的未来   How could we not talk about family   当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊   when family's all that we got?   我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情   Everything I went through   无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷   you were standing there by my side   总有你相伴陪我度过   And now you gonna be with me for the last ride   最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴   It's been a long day without you my friend   没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长   And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   We've come a long way from where we began   回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程   Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   When I see you again   与你重逢之时   First you both go out your way   一开始你们总是追随你们心中的步伐   And the vibe is feeling strong and what's   热忱累积 信念不变   Small turn to a friendship a friendship   渺小的世界见证这段深情厚谊   Turn into a bond and that bond will never   深厚的友情蜕成血浓于水的感情   Be broke and the love will never get lost   此情不变 此爱难逝   Be broke and the love will never get lost   此情不变 此爱难逝   And when brotherhood come first then the line   莫逆之交的我们 绝不会背叛彼此   Will never be crossed established it on our own   只因这深情厚谊基于我们真实意愿   When that line had to be drawn and that line is what   这友谊让我们肝胆相照 荣辱与共   We reach so remember me when I'm gone   即便我离去 也请将我铭记   We reach so remember me when I'm gone   即便我离去 也请将我铭记   How could we not talk about family   当家人已是我们唯一的牵绊   when family's all that we got?   我们怎么能忘却最可贵的真情   Everything I went through you   无论历经怎样的艰难坎坷   were standing there by my side   总有你相伴陪我度过   And now you gonna be with me for the last ride   最后一段征程 我更需要你的相伴   Let the light guide your way hold every memory   就让那光芒引导你的前路 铭记与我的曾经   As you go and every road you   无论你选哪一条路   take will always lead you home   那都会通向你的家   Hoo~   吼~~   It's been a long day without you my friend   没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长   And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   We've come a long way from where we began   回头凝望 我们携手走过漫长的旅程   Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again   与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有   When I see you again   与你重逢之时   Again   重逢之时   When I see you again see you again   与你重逢之时?重逢之时   When I see you again   与你重逢之时
这首歌曲,我听了很多遍,好喜欢这首歌。很有一种怀旧感。
听了这首歌,好想看这部电影
酷狗里可以听了。。刚刚听完。。热泪盈眶,尤其是看MV,里面有保罗的锦集。。。。让我默默的哭一会。。。。。
楼主太棒了大爱这首歌和歌词
献给天堂的保罗
最近单曲循环听一次想流泪一次,怀念PAUL
楼主是原创么
楼主好棒!!!!超喜欢古风!!!!
Everything I went through youwere standing there by my side历经风雨,君影依然,并肩同
这句话还不错呢
SEE YOU AGAIN字幕版(不是我做的视频,用了我做的翻译)
登录百度帐号推荐应用