关于朋友的英语作文文:朋友在周六做什么

你现在的位置 : &
小学六年级英语作文:我的周末计划 My Weekend Plan
  亲爱的安娜:
  I m going to have a busy weekend! On Saturday, I m going visit my friends by car. Because I haven t seen them for a long time. Then, I m going to the bookstore on foot. I m going to read lots of books there. On Sunday morning, I m going to go for a walk. Then, in the afternoon, I m going to go shopping with my mother. Then, in the evening, we are going to watch TV together. That will be fun! What about you? What are you going to do on the weekend?
  我就要过一个忙绿的周末了!星期六的时候我会坐车去拜访我的朋友。因为我已经很久没见他们了。之后,我会走路去书店。我打算在书店里看很多的书。星期天早上,我打算去散散步。然后,下午的时候我会和妈妈去买东西。之后,我们晚上打算一起看电视。那肯定很有趣!你呢?周末你打算做什么呢?
  Yours,
  Stella
  斯特拉
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐英语作文:请写写你和你朋友周末经常去某个地方的方式_百度知道2014年中考英语作文预测:周末学生该不该与朋友外出活动【附范文】-免费下载
英语备课大师——全站免费,无需注册,天天更新,伴您成长!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&资料信息
2014年中考英语作文预测:周末学生该不该与朋友外出活动【附范文】
全站免费,无需注册,天天更新!
资料类型:&word / ppt / mp3
授权方式:&免费交流
公益宣言:&
&&&&&&&&&&
::使用说明::
::相关资料::
公益网站 全站免费 无需注册 专注于中小学英语在线备课 站长qq:<FONT color=#ff00编辑点评:你都是如何安排你的周末的?你是在家里宅一整天睡大觉还是参加同事联谊相亲,是在市图书馆补充能量还是在健身馆锻炼体魄。小编整理了13条成功人士是如何过周末的,是很不错的经验哦!
1/13 :making conscious cho…
2/13 :Make appointments
3/13 :make a plan
4/13 :don&#39;t plan out every…
5/13 :Make a list
6/13 :don&#39;t discount
7/13 :Weekend mornings
8/13 :habits
9/13 :turn off your phone
10/13 :make plans for Sunda…
11/13 :day off
12/13 :&Sabbath& day
13/13 :don&#39;t waste
making conscious choices
1. The first step to controlling your weekends is making conscious choices.第一步是为自己的周末做个理智的选择
It&#39;s so easy to plop down on the couch on a Friday night or Saturday morning and watch TV, but falling into these routines will suck away the few free hours you have. Instead of doing something by , choose to decide how your time is spent. 周五晚上或周六早上靠着沙发看电视最爽啦,但如果这样过周末可真是浪费了你仅有的闲暇时光呢。与其就这样默认地过周末,不如好好想想怎么利用好周末时间吧。
In her book, &What The Most Successful People Do On The Weekend,& time management expert Laura Vanderkam writes, &In a world of constant connectivity, even loafing time must be consciously chosen, because time will be filled with something whether it&s consciously chosen or not & and not choosing means that the something that fills our hours will be less fulfilling than the something our remembering selves will likely wish we&d elected to do.&时间管理专家劳拉&凡德卡姆在著作《最成功的人周末做些什么》一书中写道:&在这个被即时通讯充斥的世界,即使是空闲时间也需要谨慎选择,因为一些事总会莫名占用时间&&如果不理智选择,就意味着你的时间将会虚度,而非花在实现心中目标之上。&}

我要回帖

更多关于 未来想做什么英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信