he'swearingblacka pair of trouserss翻译

swearing是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
profane or obscene expression usually
"expletives were deleted"
a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury
swearing的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
He tried to cry off after swearing he would do it.
他发誓要做此事,之后又试图撒手不干了。
The English are a swearing nation.
英国人爱发誓赌咒。
swearing的海词问答与网友补充:
swearing的相关资料:
【近义词】
极不恭敬的话...
相关词典网站:英['tra?z?z]
美['tra?z?rz]
n. 裤子,长裤,西装长裤
You look very sexy in those tight trousers!
你穿上那条紧身裤子看上去十分性感。
He will have to slim if he wants to wear the trousers.
如果他想穿下这条裤子的话,就得减肥。
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.maternity trousers
2.My trousers are old.
我的裤子太旧了。
3.aubergine velvet trousers
紫红色的天鹅绒裤子
4.light grey trousers
浅灰色裤子
5.trousers with knife-edge creases
折缝笔挺的裤子
1.&jeans,pants,slacks,shorts,trousers
这些名词均含有“裤子”之意。jeans指劳动布裤或牛仔裤。pants常用词,在美国,泛指各类裤子,在英国指衬裤或短裤。slacks美国指比较宽松的便裤,英国人指妇女外面穿的长裤。 shorts指短裤或裤衩。trousers指长裤,用于较正式场合。
好文推荐:英语翻译Tom walked into a shop.It had a sign outside:“Second-hand clothes bought and sold”.He was carrying an old pair of trousers and asked the owner of the shop.“How much will you give me for these?”The man looked at them and then said,“Two dollars.”“What!”said Tom,“I had guessed they were worth at least five.”“No”said the man,“They aren't worth a cent more than rwo dollars.”“Well”said Tom,taking two dollars out of his pocket,“Here's your money.These trousers were hanging outside your shop.The list price of then was six dollars and a half.But I thought that was too much money.So I wanted to find out how much they were really worth.”Then he walked out of the shop with the pair of trousers and disappeared before the shop owner could think of anything to say.
爱心便便当488
汤姆走进了一家商店.它有了一个告示在:之外" 买而且卖的二手货衣服 ".他正在携带一件旧裤子而且问商店的拥有者."你将会为这些给我多少?"男人看他们然后说 ," 二元.”"什么!" 汤姆说,"我猜测他们至少是值五.”" 不 " 男人说,"他们不是值多于 rwo 元的分."" 好的 " 汤姆说,从他的口袋取出二元,"这里是你的钱这些裤子正在你的商店的外面悬挂.表列价格然后是六元和一半.但是我想那是太多钱.因此我想要发现他们真的值多少.”然后在商店拥有者可以想到之前,他用件裤子走出了商店而且消失了说的任何事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Mr.black teaches us English this term.He is a tall man.He likes wearing a white shirt and black trousers.He speaks English very well.we like his lessons very much.His home is near the school.Sometimes Mr.Black walks to his home.He has two little sons.They look the same.They often wear the same clothes.He loves to see them and play with them.Mr.Black calls the two boys DaMao and Xiao Mao.
布莱克老师本学期教我们英语.他是个高个子男人.他喜欢穿白色的T恤衫和黑色的裤子.他英语说得很好.我们都很喜欢他的课.他家就在学校附近.有时候布莱克老师步行回家.他有两个小儿子.他们长得一模一样.他们经常穿一样的衣服.布莱克老师很喜欢见到他们并与他们一起玩耍.布莱克老师叫他们大毛和小毛.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码wear the trousers是什么意思及反义词
沪江词库精选wear the trousers是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义:动词掌权当家
同义词:,。
Some boys wear suspenders to keep their trousers up.
有些孩子使用背带来吊住裤子。
David wears the trousers in the group.
大卫是公司的有力人士。
You can wear suspenders to keep your trousers up
你可以用背带吊住裤子。
Never wear tweed coat and flannel trousers
千万不要穿花呢上衣配法兰绒裤。
He will have to slim if he wants to wear the trousers.
如果他想穿下这条裤子的话,就得减肥。
He is not slim enough to wear these tight trousers.
他不够苗条,穿不上这条紧身裤。
While outdoors, wear light-coloured and long sleeved clothes and trousers.
进行户外活动时,要穿著浅色长袖衣服及长裤。
My trousers only stay up if I wear a belt.
我这条裤子要是不系皮带就往下掉。
Most of the time, he preferred to wear sweaters, baggy trousers, and old shoes rather than business suits
他平时总是穿着毛衣,宽松裤,旧皮鞋,而不是套装。
He is a hen-pecked husband and his wife wears the trousers on all the matters.
他是个“妻管严”,家里事无巨细全由老婆说了算。
exercise authority or be in charge
v. 戴上王冠,做殉道者
当小丑,出洋相
2016wear the trousers是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 trousers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信