考虑续航,rmbp 2015 13寸和thinkpad x1 carbon 续航时间2015 选择哪个

15款thinkpad x1 carbon和15款的rMBP该如何选择?
需要画画,所以屏幕要好。还有要使用到编曲软件。本来是直接考虑mac的,但听说15款mac好像令人失望,再加上r屏由于什么表面涂层似乎极易被损坏,加之我是出油体质难免弄脏...这款thinkpad好像色差和r屏mac不相上下?拜托各位给小弟一些建议,这台电脑我得用的比较久,要耐肏...
按时间排序
R屏涂层是容易出问题,出问题的前提是你贴膜之后撕掉 或者 你用湿巾清洁剂等清理屏幕买mac会送擦屏布,哈口气一擦,干干净净
真的,要是能适应OS x,就买水果家的吧!
建议买Mac吧。Macbook Pro 的屏幕不要用奇奇怪怪的东西擦,最好用自带的那块黑布。脏的不行的话可以买个 iKlear 套装用。
办公室用x1 carbon,家里用rMBP,都凑合。反正就是工具,够用就好。
x1在国外还是比mbp便宜很多。在国内x1价格有些虚高,同样的价钱,mbp更划算。
在知乎问有关MacBook 的问题不管什么,99%都是推荐MacBook 。我的意思就是那些推荐的回答并没有什么卵用,有时间自己去看看比较好
道理我都懂,可是你为什么要肏电脑
本人为15款X1 Carbon用户,对X1C印象相当不错,对于那些普通学习办公的,搞文字编辑的,搞工程的,搞科学计算的,或者要求屏幕不小又要极致轻薄的,同价位一向是推荐X1C。但你说,你是搞音乐和搞画画的(都是mac环境比较擅长的方面),注重屏幕,不注重极致轻薄,那么恐怕rmbp还真是更适合你。X1C的ips屏不算差,比mba强多了,但跟rmbp还真不是一个档次的。印象中mac的品质还是有保障的,至于新的rmpb是否涂层脱落问题很严重不耐用,这我不大清楚,看别人怎么说吧。
tp的质量好对于现在购买tp的人只是个传说
rmbp,屏幕好,逼格高,装个虚拟机跑跑网银啥的足够
看你用啥软件,编曲有很多软件都只在win上有,有些只在mac上有。。。我玩的时候都是带着自己的win笔记本,去学校图书馆的mac旁边,两台一起搞。编曲这种东西,软件需求很重要,有需求两个都要买的情况也是有的。画图就不了解了。
“画画”和“编曲”两个需求,至少按照思维惯性,第一反应都是Mac啊依次回答1. "本来是直接考虑mac的,但听说15款mac好像令人失望,15款rMBP所谓的令人失望是因为相比上一代更新幅度很小,但总体还是优秀的电脑。2. 再加上r屏由于什么表面涂层似乎极易被损坏,加之我是出油体质难免弄脏..."涂层脱落问题存在,一般没有论坛、媒体说的那么夸张,多是由于使用了不当的清洁剂或擦布导致。若担心也可以自行贴膜(实话说,这确实是比较蛋疼)。3. 这款thinkpad好像色差和r屏mac不相上下?包括MacBook Pro,iMac等在内的苹果电脑,屏幕最大优势是在有一定的硬素质的前提下,每一块屏幕都有非常稳定的表现,因而也可以拿来做简单参考。这也是做艺术、做设计的人多用Mac的一个原因。按照NoteBookCheck的评测,X1 Carbon在屏幕参数上(包括色准、色域等)完全输给rMBP。4. 这台电脑我得用的比较久,要耐肏耐不耐操,首先看人,再看人品,最后看电脑。不论是TP还是MBP,都有用了两三个月个月就跪的,也有十年了还能正常使用的。MacBook Pro和X1 Carbon,在可靠性上都值得肯定。用的久无所谓,别瞎用就行。除此之外,希望能考虑1. 软件资源。在艺术领域,个人认为Mac资源还是要强大很多...反观Windows这边,那些冷门的艺术创作类软件在X1c的超高分屏幕上的表现都不可预知。2. 财务状况。Win下使用破解软件更方便,Mac上似乎是买正版比较省心吧....最后,我认为题主要做的就是咨询一些业内的前辈,假如工作所需都能在Mac环境下找到可用工具,那我想没有理由不选择MacBook。(前辈的经验真的很重要,比这里答题的大多数人,包括我,都更有说服力)额外,某些高票大V的话看看就得了,那么着答题真的没什么意思,简直比果粉还恶心
先入了mbp,过2月又入了x1。 生产力工具还是win习惯一点。mbp用来画图和修片子,外加xcode。感觉80%时间用x1...
一点自己的真实经历。当年为了传说中的耐操,买了x230,俩月不到声卡就坏了,声音时有时无,送修也搞不定,因为售后声称检查不出来问题。最后也只能忍了。同一年我的macbook屏幕出现暗斑,拿到apple store,但是因为店里灯光问题看不出来,店员说既然你说了有问题,那就换屏喽,五天后我就拿到了换了新屏幕的macbook。当然因为还在保修期内,这两次都没花钱。
这俩定位不一样啊,X1C更接近mba13,RMBP15更接近M3800。你有性能需求就rmbp15。
买了mac觉得还是win好,osx感觉有bug,在网络上的不稳定,打游戏一个不留神就死了,
要画画当然是X1啦rMBP又木有触屏对不对
当然thinkpad,虽然我是XPS党,但是XPS真的不耐X。rMBP是买个娇滴滴的媳妇。x1是买个护着你的老公。当然我还是喜欢XPS,XPS既不向rMBP那样得哄着,又不像x1那样“黑又硬”,伪娘风格,我喜欢。
要耐操当然只能选thinkpad,那么多usb,还装的Windows,无论你未来遇到什么样的需求而要采购新的硬件替换or扩展的话,完全不需要思考“这货对mac支持的怎么样”的问题。更重要的是,非贴牌thinkpad不会像mac一样,遇到一点点小事情就要成千上万的维修费用(逃而且thinkpad的电源线的耐操程度是mac的一万倍,不会动不动外皮就烂成触手,多安全啊。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2015) - Full Review
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2015) Review
March 4, 2015
from Amazon
Editors' rating:
Swift Core i5 Comfortable k S L Long battery life
Re No SD card slot
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is an excellent business ultraportable, offering strong performance, long battery life and an improved keyboard, all in a svelte and durable design.
Lenovo's goal with the X1 Carbon has always been simple: to make the ultimate 14-inch business ultraportable. But the last couple of editions have produced mixed results. The 2013 touch-screen version didn't last long enough on a charge, and the keyboard on last year's model didn't live up to the ThinkPad pedigree. With the third generation of the X1 Carbon (starting at $1,079; $1,754 as tested), Lenovo has made several enhancements, delivering a long-lasting, comfortable and durable workhorse that road warriors will want to own.article continued below Design As svelte, sturdy and classically handsome as ever, the X1 Carbon is an all-black ultraportable with a bottom made of magnesium and aluminum. The display cover uses carbon-fiber and glass-fiber reinforced plastic, and the hinges are reinforced with carbon fiber. The design isn't flashy, but it's tough and does a good job of resisting fingerprints. The gently pulsating red dot above the "i" in the ThinkPad logo and the red TrackPoint add small dashes of color. Why so much carbon fiber? Lenovo says it's as strong as aluminum but a third of the weight. Lenovo also claims that the Carbon passes eight MIL-Spec tests (MIL-STD 810G) for everything from low and high temperatures to humidity, sand and shock. This is in addition to Lenovo's own drop, flex and spill tests. For instance, Lenovo spills 500 cc (or close to 17 ounces) of water on the X1 Carbon. The X1 Carbon is among the lightest 14-inch laptops we've tested. It weighs just 3.07 pounds, compared to the aluminum-clad EliteBook Folio 1040's 3.4 pounds. The newer, 12.5-inch
is 2.7 pounds. The , which has a touch-screen display, weighs 2.8 pounds. Measuring 13 x 8.9 x 0.73 inches, the Lenovo is a little thicker than the EliteBook
inches) and the XPS 13 (0.68 inches). Keyboard Lenovo has made two big changes to the X1 versus the previous edition: It ditched the innovative but confusing Adaptive Function Row for a more traditional Function row and added dedicated mouse buttons for the TrackPoint. I'm happy to say that both changes add up to a much better ergonomic experience. Gone are the capacitive Function keys above the QWERTY layout, which lit up with different symbols depending on the app you were using. Now, there are more traditional shortcut keys for things such as volume, brightness, settings, task switching (very handy) and displaying all of your apps. The result is something that's less ambitious but more practical. I'm glad to see that Lenovo enlarged the Backspace key on this X1 Carbon, too. Based on our measurements, the X1 Carbon's backlit keyboard delivers 1.86 mm of travel, paired with an actuation force of 58 grams. Both of these numbers compare favorably to the HP EliteBook Folio
mm, 60 grams) and the Dell XPS 13 (1.2 mm, 60 grams). More travel usually means a more desktoplike feel. Based on my experience, the keys felt comfy but slightly mushy. On the KeyHero Typing Test, I scored 65 words per minute with 98.2 percent accuracy on the X1 Carbon, compared with 71 words per minute with 97 percent accuracy on my Apple desktop keyboard. Touchpad and TrackPoint I'm glad that Lenovo has responded to user criticism by bringing back the dedicated mouse buttons beneath the TrackPoint. These buttons provided much more reassuring and accurate feedback than buttons integrated into the top of the touchpad. Overall, the pointing stick proved precise, once I got accustomed to its speed, which is faster than the touchpad's. The large 3.2 x 2.2-inch glass touchpad provided similarly accurate cursor navigation, as well as smooth scrolling and consistent gesture support (such as swiping in from the right to activate the Charms menu). The only complaint I have is that the touchpad's built-in buttons sometimes mistook right clicks for left clicks. Heat The X1 Carbon is a notebook that stays pretty cool to the touch. After I played a Hulu video for 15 minutes, the touchpad registered just 78.5 degrees Fahrenheit, and the area between the G and H keys measured 83.5 degrees. Both spots are well below our 95-degree comfort threshold. The underside hit 94.5 degrees -- a bit toasty but not too warm. Fingerprint Reader and Security Lenovo includes a fingerprint reader to the right of the keyboard for logging in to Windows, which worked reliably in my testing. The bundled Lenovo Fingerprint Manager Pro enables boot fingerprint recognition and lets you log in to websites via your fingerprints. Other security features include
support and a Trusted Platform Module () for data encryption. Display The X1 Carbon's IPS touch screen isn't very bright, but it's sharp and offers fairly accurate colors. With a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, the X1 Carbon showed a highly detailed snowy vista when I watched the "10 Incredible 4K Videos" clip on YouTube (with the settings at 1440p). I could also make out fine scales on a swimming croc underwater in Australia. The problem is that the overall image was on the dull side. Based on our measurements, the X1 Carbon's panel delivers 243 nits of brightness, which is lower than the 252-nit category average, the MacBook Air (288 nits), the XPS 13
nits) and the HP EliteBook Folio (224 nits). The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer looked fine during outdoor scenes but muddier during a darker indoor scene in which a killer robot crushed the head on Iron Man's suit. The X1 Carbon's panel can show 85.5 percent of the sRGB color gamut, which is less than the EliteBook and XPS 13 but better than the MacBook Air. (Closer to 100 percent is best.) At least the colors the X1 its Delta-E rating of 1.7 beats the EliteBook, XPS 13 and Air. (Closer to 0 is best.) Interestingly, the hinges on the X1 Carbon allow you to lay the display completely flat on a table, which may come in handy for playing games or giving a presentation to a small group. Audio The two speakers on the underside of the X1 Carbon pump out a lot of sound. More important, the audio didn't sound overly harsh when I turned up the volume. Even at the max setting, Adam Levine's vocals on "Maps" sounded nice and bright, and the jangling guitars were distinct. If you want to tweak the audio, you can choose from multiple profiles in the Dolby Digital Plus software, including Music, Game and Voice. There's also a manual graphic equalizer. On the Laptop Mag Audio Test, in which we play a tone from 23 inches away from the notebook, the X1 Carbon registered a whopping 94 decibels -- 10 dB higher than the average for ultraportables. The EliteBook 1020 reached 85 dB on the same test, but the XPS 13 hit the same 94 dB. Ports and Webcam The X1 Carbon has almost all the ports that mobile pros need, starting with a Power + OneLink Connector on the left side. (OneLink is Lenovo's desktop docking station.) You'll also find an HDMI port and a mini DisplayPort for connecting to TVs, monitors and projectors, plus a USB 3.0 port and headphone/mic jack. The right side of the laptop houses another USB 3.0 port and an Ethernet Extender port for connecting to wired networks. Unfortunately, the X1 Carbon lacks an SD card slot, which could be deal breaker for those who transfer a lot of pics from their cameras. The 720p webcam on the X1 Carbon did a fairly good job of capturing my blue checkered shirt and dark-silver tie. However, I noticed some fuzziness in the background of the image. The good news is that, even under dimmer conditions, video callers could still make out my face. Performance The X1 Carbon I reviewed packs a 5th-generation 2.3-GHz Intel Core i5-5300U processor, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB Samsung SSD. The laptop offered smooth real- with several tabs open in Chrome and a full system security scan running in the background, a high-quality SNL video on Hulu played smoothly.
On the Geekbench 3 benchmark, which measures overall performance, the X1 Carbon scored 6,110. That blows away the Core M-powered HP EliteBook Folio
with 8GB of RAM) and also soundly beats the Dell XPS 13 (Core i5-5200U, 8GB of RAM). The average ultraportable gets 4,082. MORE:
So what about productivity? On our OpenOffice test, in which we match 20,000 names and addresses, the X1 Carbon took 4 minutes and 47 seconds. The XPS 13 took 5 minutes and 34 seconds, and the EliteBook finished in 6:36. However, the MacBook Air (Core i5) took an even shorter 3:46. The X1 Carbon's Samsung SSD did fairly well on our file-transfer test, taking 41 seconds to duplicate 4.97GB of files. That translates to a transfer rate of 124.1 MBps, which is above average (99.4 MBps) but less than the XPS 13 (154 MBps), EliteBook (182 MBps) and Air (190.3 MBps). Graphics Just because the X1 Carbon is a business notebook, it doesn't mean you can't have some fun between meetings. I tore around various tracks in Beach Buggy Racing using the laptop's Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics and touch screen. Even with multiple enemies on the screen, the action didn't stutter. MORE:
As for mainstream PC games like World of Warcraft, you won't be able to get playable frame rates on the X1 Carbon's native resolution, but it did muster a decent 32.5 fps at 1080p on low. Battery Life The Lenovo X1 Carbon should be able to get you through most, if not all, of your workday. On the Laptop Mag Battery Test (continuous Web surfing on 100 nits of screen brightness), the laptop delivered an even 8 hours of runtime. That's longer than the 7:27 ultraportable average, and it beats both the XPS 13 (7:24) and the EliteBook Folio ). The 13-inch MacBook Air lasted a much longer 12:20, but it lacks a touch screen and has a lower resolution, which impacts endurance. MORE:
As we saw with the touch and nontouch versions of the Dell XPS 13, a 1080p, nontouch version of the X1 Carbon should last longer on a charge. Software and Warranty The X1 Carbon ships with a few Lenovo-branded Windows 8 apps that I found useful. Lenovo Companion enables you to monitor system performance, check system information, find support and more. I like how easy it is to access warranty info and discussion forums. The app also aggregates tech news from around the Web. The Lenovo Settings app provides touch-friendly settings options for functions like volume, brightness, Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more. You can also dive into the settings for the touchpad, TrackPoint, wireless networks and power. The SHAREit app lets you share files with other devices (phones, tablets, laptops) that have the SHAREit app installed. On the desktop side, you'll find Norton Internet Security for protecting your PC and data, as well as Dolby Digital Plus for tweaking audio settings. Thankfully, third-party apps are minimal, with Evernote and The Weather Channel on board. Lenovo backs the X1 Carbon with a standard one-year warranty, but there are several upgrade options available, extending up to four years with on-site and accidental-damage protection ($529). I'd probably opt for two years of on-site protection for $99. Configuration Options The starting $1,079 configuration of the X1 Carbon comes with an Intel Core i5-5200 CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 128GB hard drive. You get a full-HD display (1920 x 1080p) without touch. Our configuration includes a number of upgrades, including a faster Core i5-5300 CPU, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB hard drive and a quad-HD IPS touch screen. Our config also includes Windows 8.1 Pro (a $50 upgrade). Add it all up, and you're looking at $1,754. If I were shopping for an X1, I'd opt for the quad-HD display without touch and save $200. Or, if you don't mind a lower resolution, you could get the full-HD screen and save $350. OneLink Dock Pro The X1 Carbon is certainly powerful enough to be your only PC, and Lenovo's ThinkPad OneLink Dock Pro ($152) could help you get more out of this notebook when you get back to your desk. Through a single cable, you'll get both power for charging and access to four additional USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a DisplayPort and DVI, Gigabit Ethernet, a stereo mic/combo port and cable lock slot. Bottom Line The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is easily one of the best business ultraportables available. While on the pricey side, the $1,754 configuration I reviewed delivers everything I want in a laptop: long battery life, a comfortable typing experience and strong overall performance. The X1 Carbon's design doesn't wow, but it's light and feels like it can stand up to abuse. However, the lack of an SD card slot is annoying, and I wish the 14-inch display were as bright as it is sharp. Among competing ultraportables, the 12.5-inch
is sleeker and has a brighter screen, but it lasts 1.5 hours less on a charge than the X1 Carbon and has a less powerful Core M CPU. The 13-inch  is the better option for those on a budget, as you can get a sharper and brighter, quad-HD display and comparable performance for $350 less. However, you'll forgo the Carbon's security and durability features. Overall, the X1 Carbon is a high-quality business notebook you can take anywhere.
Mark Spoonauer, Editor-in-Chief
Responsible for the editorial vision , Mark Spoonauer has been Editor in Chief of LAPTOP since 2003 and has covered technology for nearly 15 years. Mark speaks at key tech industry events and makes regular media appearances on CNBC, Fox and CNN. Mark was previously reviews editor at Mobile Computing, and his work has appeared in Wired, Popular Science and Inc.
Mark Spoonauer, Editor-in-Chief on
Specifications
Intel Core i5-5300U
Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro
RAM Upgradable to
Hard Drive Size
Hard Drive Speed
Hard Drive Type
Secondary Hard Drive Size
Secondary Hard Drive Speed
Secondary Hard Drive Type
Display Size
Native Resolution
2560 x 1440
Optical Drive
Optical Drive Speed
Graphics Card
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Video Memory
802.11a/b/g/n
Wi-Fi Model
Mobile Broadband
Touchpad Size
Ports (excluding USB)
Ports (excluding USB)
Ports (excluding USB)
Ports (excluding USB)
Mini Display Port
Ports (excluding USB)
Warranty/Support
13 x 8.9 x 0.73 inches
Company Website后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 15634|回复: 24
2015款ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd 国内开箱(转)
本帖最后由 机智的蘑菇 于
10:21 编辑
在今年1月召开的消费电子展(CES 2015)上,联想为我们带来了全新升级后的X1 Carbon机型。其变化主要体现在以下几个方面:首先,2014版饱受诟病的动态触控板被取消功能区恢复了实体按键,触控板区域的鼠标左右实体按钮回归,此外,电池续航亦有所延长,配置方面主要是处理器升级到低电压5x00U系列。尽管如此,2015款X1 Carbon却没有带来额外的重量,并且依然超薄。下面就是为大家送上的新鲜出炉的开箱照片:
1.jpg (49.64 KB, 下载次数: 39)
09:59 上传
2.jpg (113.68 KB, 下载次数: 14)
3.jpg (56.56 KB, 下载次数: 14)
内盒上层(适配器/延长线/两份手册)
4.jpg (61.38 KB, 下载次数: 15)
适配器铭牌特写(45W)
5.jpg (77.46 KB, 下载次数: 17)
电源适配器+英标延长线
6.jpg (55.84 KB, 下载次数: 17)
下层就是X1 Carbon的真身
7.jpg (39.65 KB, 下载次数: 18)
8.jpg (43.1 KB, 下载次数: 17)
9.jpg (93.82 KB, 下载次数: 16)
四侧视角:
10.jpg (45.99 KB, 下载次数: 17)
↑机身最厚处(背部特写)↓
11.jpg (43.09 KB, 下载次数: 15)
12.jpg (42.76 KB, 下载次数: 16)
13.jpg (41.91 KB, 下载次数: 18)
14.jpg (41.86 KB, 下载次数: 15)
↑机身左侧(高度特写)↓
15.jpg (43.25 KB, 下载次数: 16)
16.jpg (55.08 KB, 下载次数: 16)
17.jpg (66.19 KB, 下载次数: 17)
18.jpg (32.8 KB, 下载次数: 19)
19.jpg (100.62 KB, 下载次数: 18)
180°“躺平”。
20.jpg (64.9 KB, 下载次数: 45)
机身背部铭牌特写
打开后盖:
21.jpg (103.41 KB, 下载次数: 19)
电池依然诚意十足
22.jpg (93.96 KB, 下载次数: 18)
来自东芝的256GB SSD和英特尔Wireless N7269无线网卡。
23.jpg (81.1 KB, 下载次数: 15)
电池容量已提升至50瓦时
24.jpg (107.97 KB, 下载次数: 15)
风扇部分特写
25.jpg (169.75 KB, 下载次数: 16)
机身侧面(使用时位于右侧)扩展接口特写
26.jpg (156.02 KB, 下载次数: 15)
27.jpg (94.29 KB, 下载次数: 17)
第三代X1 Carbon的白名单并不支持,因此Sierra Wireless AirPrime (EM7355) 4G网卡加装失败。
上官一笑 发表于
14nm发热量应该比haswell更低 但还是采用了双热管 散热应该不错啊
板载内存四个角点了胶。
俺也想买一台新的玩啊&&老的还是有点卡啊& && && && &
还是dell的13寸XPS好看
Thinkpad的产品经理可以去切腹自尽了,越造越垃圾
其实散热窗在右面是个很坑爹的设计
Crazyrisk 发表于
其实散热窗在右面是个很坑爹的设计
其实还好了,,正常使用时候根本感觉不到风
蓝典xw 发表于
其实还好了,,正常使用时候根本感觉不到风
主要我是从来不接外置键盘的 手一直在电脑右面
与前代比,感觉变化其实很小!:
内存不行……。
XJXIENING 发表于
与前代比,感觉变化其实很小!:
把那个华而不实的触摸功能区去掉了
键盘又改回去了
支持msata的ssd吗?
固态硬盘是M。2的
有EXPRESS CARD 卡插槽吗?
50wh电池,低需求办公可以搞9h了
16年7月精华宗师
16年7月精华大师
ThinkPad论坛
关注本友会
本友会微信公众号
VR微信公众号
benyouhui2012
今日推荐 /1
同志们,前几日参与笑傲江湖抢楼活动的中奖名单已经发布!快去看看你们有没有中奖吧!我们将在16日之前统计好大家的个人信息,16号准时发奖!
长虹抢楼名单也将在近几日放出!大家请随时关注吧!