tu va me manquerstay with me lyricss

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue ridge mountain, Shenandoah river, Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, growing like a breezeCountry roads, take me homeTo the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me homeCountry roadsAll my memories, gather round herMiner's lady, stranger to blue waterDark and dusty, painted on the skyMisty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyeCountry roads, take me homeTo the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me homeCountry roadsI hear her voice in the morning hour she calls meRadio reminds me of my home far awayDriving down the road I get a feelingThat I should have been home yesterday, yesterdayCountry roads, take me homeTo the place I belong, West virginia, Mountain mamma, take me homeCountry roadsI hear her voice in the morning hour she calls meRadio reminds me of my home far awayDriving down the road I get a feelingThat I should have been home yesterday, yesterdayCountry roads, take me homeTo the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me homeCountry roadsTake me home, country roadsTake me home, country roads
Country Roads Lyrics
Country Roads
Songwriters: DANOFF, TAFFY / DANOFF, WILLIAM THOMAS / DENVER, JOHN / DANOFF, TAFFY / DANOFF, WILLIAM THOMAS
Country Roads lyrics & Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INCtu vas me manquer的歌词译文_百度知道当前位置: &
求翻译:Tu vas me manquer是什么意思?
Tu vas me manquer
问题补充:
我会想你的
你進入我会怀念
我将想念您
我会想你的
我会想念你
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |