求偏方,大人百日咳偏方肚里有食老想干吐。而且肚脐眼疼

【肚脐眼里面的脏东西】_肚脐眼_怎么洗_清理方法_怎么做-大众养生网
当前位置: >>
肚脐眼里面的脏东西怎么去除
& &肚脐眼这个特殊的部位想必大家都是比较好奇的,尤其对于肚脐眼里边的脏东西,很多朋友都不清楚这些个脏东西是什么,知识觉得不是什么干净的东西,应该对身体也没什么好处,所以很多时候人们就会不自主地去清理肚脐眼,但是大家知道吗。其实肚脐眼里边的脏东西对身体是有很大的益处的,下面我们就一起来看看相关介绍。
& &A、肚脐眼里的泥不是不能洗,而是应该保持清洁.但洗肚脐的方法比较讲究,不能像搓澡挖鼻涕那样用力,而是应该用棉签一类较软的东西沾上浴液,“点到为止”的清洗.或者最好的办法是用络轻轻擦洗,让积聚的污渍自己乖乖地跑出来.清洗结束后,一定要用棉棒或是纸巾吸干.其次,有必要擦一些必要的润肤霜,让皮肤保持润滑.[提醒]很多人喜欢用指甲去掏肚脐里的污垢,这很不科学.一不小心,可能让肚脐化脓,造成感染。
& &B、肚脐眼里的黑色的东西不是脏东西,是保护你肚脐眼不进细菌的物质,你千万不可以弄掉的,如果你弄掉了,轻则会肚子疼,重则会细菌感染肚脐眼发炎,如果进一步严重下去就无可救药!会从肚脐眼开始溃烂,淌水片及全身皮肤起脓泡溃烂,造成终身不治之症。 &
& &C、正常情况下,由于或者其他原因肚脐较深肚脐内有少量分泌物,混合外界异物,可能会引起污垢存留。建议应该注意观察,对症治疗,注意局部卫生,发现异物应及时清洗。
& &综上所述,我们可以不看出,其实肚脐眼里边的脏东西对于我们的身体健康是有很大帮助的,所以小编就建议大家一定要谨慎对待这些东西,不要随意就去清理这些东西,更不要无缘无故的伤害我们重要的肚脐。如果有什么问题,还是应该到医院进行系统的正规的检查。
4085阅读4117阅读3437阅读3465阅读3865阅读4987阅读3247阅读
3853阅读3216阅读3525阅读3721阅读4456阅读3655阅读3962阅读
09:03:40 15:28:55 19:21:54 10:40:25 09:48:58
微信扫一扫肚子倒还好,主要是肚脐眼下面那块儿(像生过小孩儿的妇女),特别阔,好肥,有什么方法减掉那些肉啊?求_百度知道大人肚脐眼发红不疼,肚子里老呼噜声有气,胀!老想放屁放不出来!大便也不正常,好几天一次!怎么回事!_百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
?大人肚脐眼发红不疼,肚子里老呼噜声有气,胀!老想放屁放不出来!大便也不正常,好几天一次!怎么回事!
拇指医生提醒您:医生建议仅供参考。
男20岁|科室:消化内科
洛阳市吉利区人民医院
您好,欢迎咨询。是胃肠动力不足和消化不良。建议近期饮食清淡些,不要进食生冷辛辣刺激性食物,暂时不要进食油腻食物和不易消化食物。多进食富含维生素粗纤维的食物蔬菜,适当进食高蛋白食物,每天要多运动,可以服用一些胃动力药多潘立酮,四磨汤口服液等。
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生本站已经通过实名认证,所有内容由吕艳艳大夫本人发表
希望诊断病因和治疗方法
状态:就诊前
希望提供的帮助:
希望诊断病因和治疗方法
所就诊医院科室:
徐州二院,徐州四院 消化科
用药情况:
检查资料:
你好,有没有幽门螺杆菌感染?
1.扫码下载好大夫App
2.点击中的"免费咨询"描述病情
3.成功后,医生会在24小时之内回复
疾病名称:胃胀气打嗝&&
希望得到的帮助:到底先治疗胃还是鼻窦炎,还是一起治疗
病情描述:吃点东西就胀气打嗝,不吃偶尔也会打嗝有时候打不出来,腹胀有时候热热的气体在动一样已经一个多月,还有鼻窦炎鼻涕倒流跟胃症状一起的,因为胃不好治疗鼻窦炎的药就用了五天,还有我有类风湿20...
疾病名称:右上腹疼痛&&
希望得到的帮助:到底是哪里的问题
病情描述:一个月总是痛好几次,皮肤也黄了好多,痛的时候感觉有点想上厕所可是有没有
投诉类型:
投诉说明:(200个汉字以内)
吕艳艳大夫的信息
新生儿发烧、腹泻
成人消化内科方面的的疾病
吕艳艳大夫的电话咨询
90%当天通话,沟通充分!
普通内科可通话专家
吉林大学第一医院
肝胆胰内科
郑州儿童医院
垛石镇中心卫生院
副主任医师
副主任医师
上海中山医院
巨鹿县医院
中医科学院眼科医院
热点问题推荐Text:AAAMilitary
Social media take parade to the world
08:23China Daily
Editor: Yao Lan
Full of pride and excitement, Shao Yixi watched a broadcast of Thurday's victory parade in Beijing via YouTube in Australia and described the experience as unforgettable.
Shao, 27, said a mass of information about the parade was available on Twitter and Facebook "so I told myself not to miss the big event even though I was not at home".
The parade commemorated the Chinese People's War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression (1937-45) and the World Anti-Fascist War.
"I burst into tears when I saw the national flag being raised against the
of a blue sky. I was lucky to see so many posts about the parade overseas, and I'm proud of being Chinese," she said.
China Daily New Media Lab reported 1,696 posts on Twitter related to the parade by 3 pm on Friday, while 12,038 news reports on the topic were also broadcast on foreign media websites.
"Parade", "China" and "military" became the three hottest words on social media platforms over the past two days, the report said.
On Thursday, 55 reports on the parade posted by Xinhua News Agency were forwarded 3,588 times on Twitter. Some foreign media, including CNN and the BBC, also reported on the parade through their new media, it added.
The parade was also a highlight on Chinese media platforms.
Liu Dengke, a military surgeon working in Qinghai province, said he followed the parade on popular instant messaging tool WeChat, instead of watching TV.
"Pictures of the parade taken by my friends in Beijing reminded me of my soldiering life, and the interaction on WeChat brought the ceremony closer to me," Liu said.
The parade had also been a hot topic on Sina Weibo, China's Twitter-like service, since Thursday. Of the top 15 topics, 13 were related to the parade, with hits on a page view of "the 70th anniversary of the war" reaching 800 million by Thursday.
Millions of netizens took part in discussions, showing their respect for the war veterans and their pride in the parade, Sina Weibo said.
Xinhua said the parade was also broadcast on Air China Flight CA1369 from Beijing to Sanya, Hainan province, through satellite-receiving antennae and the Wi-Fi system on Thursday. It was the first time that a live program had been broadcast through advanced technology on an aircraft in China, it added.
Yin Qiming, a new media operator in Shanghai, said social media allowed people to become "reporters" and share stories about the parade, "easily making us more involved in such big events and enabling us to enjoy them more", he added.
Related news
Most popular in 24h
Media partners:}

我要回帖

更多关于 大人拉肚子偏方 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信