想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:吉林省长春外国语学校学年七年级下学期期中测试英语试题
Tom is ten years old, and he is very lazy.He doesn't like doing any work.He has to go to school of course, but he doesn't study hard there and tries to do as little work as possible.His father and mother are both doctors and they hope that their son would become one too, when he grows up.But one day Tom says to his mother, “ When I finish school, I want to be a dustman(清扫工).” “A dustman? ” his mother asks, she is very surprised.“That's not a very pleasant job.Why do you want to become a dustman? ” “Because then I will only have to work one day a week.” Tom answers at once.“Only one day a week? ” his mother says, “What do you mean? And how do yo know? ” “Well”, Tom answers, “ I know that the dustmen come to our house to work only on Thursday, and I only see them on that day.”
根据短文内容判断句子正误,正确的写T,错误的写F.
1.Tom is eleven years old.
2.Tom is lazy, but he is hard-working at school.
3.Tom wants to be a doctor when he grows up.
4.His mother is very surprised to hear his words.
5.The dustmen just work one day a week.
补全对话(从下列选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项补全对话,选项中有两项是多余的)。
  A.Where did yo“go yesterday?  
  B.Would you like to ask me to go there together next time?
  C.Why did you donate?
  D.How much money did you donate?
  E.I had no money to donate.
  F.Which charity they raised money for?
  G.Let's meet at the school gate.
  Eddie:Hi,Simon. 1
  Simon:I went to enjoy a charity show.
  Eddie:What did you do there?
  Simon:I watched a charity show and donated some money.
  Eddie:Really? 2 ndline
  Simon:I donated twenty yuan.  
  Eddie:You are so generous.3 ndline
  Simon:They raised money for Hope Project.
  Eddie:Great!4 ndline
  Simon:Sure.There's a charity show this weekend.Are you free then?
  Eddie:Yes,where shall we meet?
  Simon:5 ndline
来源:2008年福建省泉州市初中毕业升学统一考试、英语试卷
  Many earthquakes(地震)happen without warning, so it is important to know what to do wherever you are during an earthquake.Here are some top tips on how to stay safe in an earthquake.
  ?Keep a cool head.Worry may make bad decisions.Think about what you should do.The first several seconds are important.
  ?If you are indoors during an earthquake, hide under a heavy desk and protect your head.Stay away from windows and anything that could fall on you.
  ?If you are in a crowded hall away from the door, don't rush to the exit.You will find too many people trying to get out at the same time.Instead, hide under a desk or a table.Do not get into a lift during an earthquake!
  ?Stay in a safe area until you are sure it's OK to leave.Some aftershocks(余震)may follow an earthquake.These are as dangerous as the earthquake.
  ?If you are at home and you smell gas, open a window and leave the building quickly.
  ?If you are outdoors, find a clear place away from buildings, trees, street lights and power lines.
  ?If you are buried in debris(埋在废墟), you may make noises by knocking at the rocks.Shouting will use up your energy.You could be without help for up to 72 hours.Try to find some water and food.These are important for you.
The underlined words“top tips”mean ________'
useful advice
boring news
interesting stories
If you are in a crowded hall away from the door when an earthquake happens, you mustn't try to get out because ________.
it's more dangerous outside
you may lose the way
people may hurt each other when rushing out at the same time
Which one is right during an earthquake?
If you smell gas, stay at home and wait for help.
Hiding under a heavy desk if you are indoors.
Using the lift to go downstairs.
You should ________ if yo, u are buried in debris.
find a clear place
keep shouting for help
catch people's attention by knocking at the rocks
From the passage we know that ________.
keeping a cool head is very important during an earthquake
we can hide under the tree during an earthquake
we needn't care about aftershocks
来源:2016届重庆市七年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
口语交际:连线。
1.Good
morning !
2.Good
afternoon !
3.Sit
down,please !
4.Nice
to meet you !
5.What's
your name ,please ?
6.How
do you do ?
7.How
are you ?
8.Goodbye!
9.Are
yo u Jane ?
10.Is
she Maria ?&&&&&& A. Good& afternoon!
B. Thank& you.
C. Nice& to& meet& you!
D. My name is Kangkang.
E. How do you do?
F. Fine,thank you.
G. Goodbye!
H. Yes, I am.
I. Yes, she& is.
J.& Good& morning.
来源:山东省期中题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
读句子,选择适当应答语。1.Sally, how do you get on with your new neighbor?A. Very well!B. Don't panic.C. What a pity!2. Would you like to drink some tea?A. Thank yo u.B. No,please.C. I'd love to,but I had a lot of coffee just now.3.How was your trip,Mary?A. Enjoy yourselves!B. Thank you!C. That was fantastic!4.Don't forget to turn off the lights before you leave the room.A. I won't.B. I will.C. Thanks.5.If you need help,you can ask Project Hope.A. B. C.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2016年广州新版英语四年级下册U7―U12单元讲解及练习_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016年广州新版英语四年级下册U7―U12单元讲解及练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【名师指津】2016届高考英语高效备考(北师大版)复习课件:第二部分 模块复习-必修2 U5.ppt67页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:350 &&
【名师指津】2016届高考英语高效备考(北师大版)复习课件:第二部分 模块复习-必修2 U5
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
make it+ adj. + for sb. to do使某人做某事变得……
it是形式宾语, to do是真正的宾语。 仿写
根据汉语意思完成英文句子。 ⑴ 因特网使我们有可能用很短的时间从其他国家获得更多的信息。 The Internet has_______________
____________________________ from other countries in much less time.
made it possible for us to get more information
⑵ 手机让我们方便与远方的朋友取得联系。 Cell phones ______________________ ___________________ distant friends.
⑶ 与朋友交谈可以使我们更易缓解压力。 Communication with friends can _______________________________
. make it easier for us to relieve stress makes it convenient for us to get in touch with 3. If there is one thing the history of popular music has shown, it is that good musicians will always create new music from the different styles they hear.假如流行音乐的历史给我们留下了一点什么,那它就是,好的音乐家总是能创造出与他们所听的音乐风格迥异的新音乐来。 P32
If there is one thing
that ..., it is ... 如果有什么……那就是…… ⑴ 如果有什么使我恼火的话, 那就是你从来不遵守诺言。 If there is one thing that annoys me, it’s that you never keep your promises.
⑵ 如果有什么使我开心的话, 那就是我能进入理想的大学深造。 ___________________________________ , it’s that I can enter my dream university for further study.
⑶ 如果有什么使我难过的话, 那就是你不在身边。 __________________________________, it’s your absence. If there is one thing that upsets me If there is one thing that delights me 1. permit vt. 允许;许可 n. 执照;许可证
填入一个适当的词或根据提示完成句子。 ⑴ Permit me __________ offer
you my sincere congratulations.
⑵ We do not permit __________ smoke
in the classroom. to offer smoking ⑶ _______________ 如果时间
正在加载中,请稍后...usually的用法_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 power on by ring 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信