补全对话专项练习撒谢谢了外赏5

补全对话,求解答 ,谢谢!_百度知道补全对话谢谢外赏5_百度知道补全对话!谢谢了_百度知道&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标上 Unit 5 Can you come to my party? 学案
Unit5 SectionA (1a-1c)[Learning objectives]Knowing: 本课1个单词6个短语Practicing: 练习发出邀请与被邀请的对话[Important points]学习并掌握如何提出邀请与谢绝他人邀请的对话。一、自主学习(教师寄语:No pains,no gains)Task1、会读书本课单词、短语1)个人读记单词与短语2)两个人一组相互检查读音3)展示,写在学案上单词: 1、课程短语: 1、为了考试学习 2、帮我父母3、看医生 4、拜访我姑妈5、上钢琴课 6、下一次Task2、 模仿对话,提出邀请A: Can you come to my party on Wednesday?B: Sure, I would love to.A: Can you come to my party on Wednesday?C: Sorry, I can not .I have a piano lesion.A: Can you come to my party on Wednesday?D: I am sorry, too. I have to go to a doctor.Task3. 听力练习 学习1b 然后连线。Tim have a piano lesson.Ted have to go to the doctor.Kay have to study for a test .Anna visit her auntWilson have to help my parents.二、合作共建请写出一组邀请与被邀请的对话。三、系统总结1、总结本课所学短语6个:2、总结进行邀请的句子。四、诊断评价(教师寄语:Tomrrow comes never)1、用动词的适当形式填空1)I have ____(help) my mother.2) She____(have) a piano lesss now.3) I would love _____(come) to your party.4) I am sorry_____(hear) that.5) Thank you for______(help) me.6) He_____(have) to go to the doctor.2、选择1)Can you come to my party___Sunday afternoon?A、in B、on C、at D、with2)__C an you come to party with us?----___________A、I would love to B、I would like to C、I would love too.3) I can not go to the party, Maybe_____A、no time B、other time C、next time4) How about____to the zoo?A、goes B、 went C、going3、翻译句子、(1)你能来参加我的宴会吗?(2)对不起,我得帮妈妈干活。(3)我得去上吉他课。(4)我得为考试作准备。(5 ) 你能和我一起去上学吗?五 、 课后反思Unit 5 Section A? 2a-4【Learning objectives】Knowing : 本课的4个单词与个12短语Habit----forming: A: Can you go to the movies on Saturday?B: I'm sorry,I can't. I have too much homework.A: That's too bad.Maybe another time.B: Sure, Joe.Thanks for asking.Practising: 向别人发出邀请,应答别人的邀请和委婉拒绝。【Important points】 拒绝邀请及理由的阐述。【Learning process】 (教师寄语: Practice makes perfect)一、自主学习 (教师寄语: No pains, no gains)Task 1. 单词和短语。1、通过复习上节课的知识和预习本节课归纳表示日常活动的短语.2、翻译下单词和短语单词: 又一的________音乐会________ 谁______ 日历_________短语:帮妈妈(干活)_____________ 踢足球________上吉他课_________看电影___________ 拜访我姑姑_________足球练习___________ 做作业_____________ 为数学考试准备________ 去商业街__________太多家庭作业_____________ 这个周末___________去看医生__________Task 2. 学习2--2c.活动设计: 1、练习下列对话A: Hi,Li Lei! Can you come to my party?B: Sure , I 'd love to.(肯定回答)或者 I;m sorry. I have to visit my uncle.(否定回答并说明理由)2、听录音完成课本表格(1)听第一遍时填can或can't(2)听第二遍时,填上拒绝的理由3、两人一组,根据表格内容,仿照下面对话进行练习A: Hey, Dave, can you go to the movies on Saturday?B: I'm sorry,I can't. I have too much homework this weekend.A: That's too bad. Maybe another time.B: Sure, Joe. Thanks for asking.Task 3学习3a--3b1、阅读请柬,然后完成对话2、总结请柬所包括的内容及其格式二、合作共建翻译下列句子1)这个星期你能去商场吗?____________________________________?2)---星期一你打算干什么?_______________________________________? ---我要去看医生。 ______________________.3)来加入我们吧! _____________________.4)--生日晚会在什么时候 ?_______________________________________? ---在星期五四点半。 ____________________________.三、系统总结 (教师寄语:Tomorrow comes never.)1、总结在阐述拒绝理由时所用的两个句式2、总结写请柬的内容和格式四、诊断评价 (教师寄语: Look before you leap)(一)根据句意及所给首字母 补全单词1)I'm v______ my aunt this weekend.2)We have to s______ for the math test.3)I'm going to Jay Zhou's c_______ next Sunday.4)---Can you come to my party next Monday? ---Let me look at my c_______ first.2、根据情景补全对话A: Hi,Cara. Can you come to my party on Thursday afternoon?B: __________. I have to help my parents.A: Too bad. _____________, Tim?C: ____________________?A: At four o'clock this Thursday afternoon.C:OK! ____________.3、补全句子(1)下星期天你的妹妹能来参加我的宴会吗?Can your sister _________________________________?(2)汤姆不得不照看他的妹妹。Tom _____________________his sister.(3)感谢你的邀请, 但是我不能参加你的晚会了。_________________, but I ______ come to your party.五、【Ideas after class】Unit 5 Section B 1a-2c【Learning objectives】Knowing : 本课的2个单词和8个短语。Habit----forming: A:What 's today?B: It's Monday the 14th.A: Can you play tennis with me?B: Sorry , I can't . I have to go to the doctor.Practising: 会谈论周日,日期; 能用邀请话题进行会话交际【Important points】能用邀请话题进行会话交际。【Learning process】 (教师寄语: Practice makes perfect)一、自主学习 (教师寄语: No pains, no gains)Task 1. 学习1a-1c:会谈论周日和日期。1、(1)写出下列单词与短语明天 工作日 后天(2)根据实际情况,完成课本表格(3)理解下列句子,并根据表格仿照下列句型对话A: What's today?B: It's Monday the 14th .Task 2:学习2a-2b,能听懂2a的材料1、 理解下面包含的词汇,听录音完成下列连线题目。Vince's ActivitiesDays___b___ Play soccer a. today______ Go to the doctor b. tomorrow______ Study for a test c. the day after tomorrow______ Have a piano lesson______ Babysit his sister2、 理解下列句子,利用上面词汇仿照对话A: Can you play tennis with me?B: Sorry , I can't . I have to study for a test.( Sorry , I can't . I'm having a piano lesson. )Task3 : 学习2c, 能用邀请话题进行会话。相关句型 1. Can you ...? 2 . I have to...3. I'm doing...二、合作共建思考一下基数词变序数词的口诀,并写出下列词的序数词one two third eight ninefive twelve twenty thirty-one三、 系统总结:1、表达日期的句型2、两种用来表达拒绝的句子结构。四、诊断评价(一)根据句意及首字母补全句子(1) Lucy is babysitting her sister t___________.(2) It's Tuesday today, so it's T_________ the day after tomorrow.(3) Can you come to my b___________ party?(4)It's Friday today , so it's S_________ the day after tomorrow.(二)情景练习, 补全对话A: Hi, Tom. Can you go to the movies with me?B: Uh, when?A: Today.B: Sorry, I can't. I __________________(得去看医生)this morning and ___________________(为数学考试而学习)in the afternoon.A: How about tomorrow?B: Sorry, tomorrow I ____________________________(打算和朋友一起去踢球)A: Well , what are you doing _______________________________?(后天)B: I _____________________________.(得上钢琴课)A: Oh, I see.B: I'm sorry , I'm really busy this week.(三)用动词的适当形式填空(1)How often does your sister_____________(eat) junk food?(2)My father ususlly ________(take) a walk after dinner.(3)Can he ________(go) fishing with me after dinner?(4)What _________he ____________(do) last night ?(5) My mother and I ____________(go) shopping next Sunday.(6) ______you _________(go) to party with me this weekend?(7)Would you like_____________(play) tennis?五、课后反思Unit 5 Section B 3a-4【Learning objectives】Knowing : 本课的3个单词Habit----forming: Can you come to my party?When is it ?及回答语。 .Practicing: 熟练运用本课句型发出邀请,会写e-mail拒绝别人的邀请 。【Important points】 写e-mail拒绝别人的邀请。【Learning process】 (教师寄语: Practice makes perfect)一、自主学习 (教师寄语: No pains, no gains)Task 1. 学习3a。1、个人自读并理解短文,找出下列短语。a、看牙医 b、去看电影 c. 为自然科学考试而学习 d、打网球 e、参加堂兄的生日晚会2、用词组序号完成课本Sonia's 的日程表。3、讲解:①回忆现在进行时表示将来的用法,be+doing.例:下星期四我将去看电影。②thank you for 可接名词或动名词。例:谢谢你的帮助。谢谢你加入我们。②have to 为"不得不,必须",后加动词原形。例:我每天必须六点钟起床。Tom 不得不照看他的妹妹。4、听录音,纠正发音。5、利用上面表格复述课文。Task 2. 学习3b1、听录音,完成课文。2、 完成下列短语:看医生 为英语考试而学习和父母一起度假5、熟读课文。二、合作共建拒绝别人的邀请时常用哪两个句型?三、系统总结 (教师寄语:Tomorrow comes never.)总结e-mail的书写格式。四、诊断评价 (教师寄语: Look before you leap)一、补全句子:1、I'm for my (化学)text next week.2、He has to soccer with his friends.二、句型转换1、She has to help her parents.否定句:一般疑问句2、He went to the mountains last Sunday .(用 next Sunday 改写)3、I can come to your party.否定句:一般疑问句:三、汉译英:1、谢谢你的邀请。2、很抱歉,我下星期不能去拜访。3、明天他必须去看牙医。4、假期后请给我打电话。五、【Ideas after class】Unit 5 Self check【Learning objectives】Knowing : 本单元的单词、短语与句子Habit--forming: 1、A: Can you come to my party?B: Sure, I'd love to.A: When is it?B :It's on Friday, June 30 at four thirty.2、A: Can you come to my party?B: I'm sorry. I have to go to the doctor.Practising: 熟练运用本单元句型谈论邀请、拒绝邀请的句子【Important points】 本单元句型谈论邀请、拒绝邀请【Learning process】 (教师寄语: Practice makes perfect)一、自主学习 (教师寄语: No pains, no gains)Task 1. 学习11、理解1中的词汇2、个人完成1,小组核对答案Task 2. 两人一组根据2中的内容利用以下句型练习A:What are you doing? Can you play tennis with me?B:I'm sorry.I have to go to the mall at 9:00 am.Task 3. 复习Unit 51、完成下列单词课;课程 化学 课题;作业;项目 又一的;再一的 音乐会 谁;什么人日历;日程表 邀请;邀请涵训练;锻炼;培训 美国的;美洲的比赛;竞赛 整个的; 空闲2、完成下列短语为考试而学习 帮我父母上钢琴课 看医生下次 后天一整天 在周六下午去参加音乐会 保持安静不得不 邀请某人做某事太多的功课 过来晚上完成地理预习 下午5点电视上足球赛3、运用本单元话题进行交际谈论发出邀请 、拒绝邀请的句子及回答二、合作共建利用本单元话题自编一个对话。三、系统总结 (教师寄语:Tomorrow comes never.)总结本单元的3个句子1、 发出邀请2、 拒绝邀请的2个句子四、诊断评价 (教师寄语: Look before you leek)1、 用所给词的正确形式填空。1)Here is a letter of (invite) for you.2)With (who)will they go there?3)Thank you for (ask) me.4)Today is my (teelve) birthday.2 、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1)Can you come o to my birthday party?2)The students are having a music l in the classroom now.3)The old man stayed in the hotel the w4)Jim watched the basketball m yesterday.5)He likes music , he is having p lesson.3翻译句子1)你能来参加我的晚会吗?我当然愿意。.2)对不起,我不得不去看医生。3)这周我有太多的作业。 4)谢谢你的邀请。 .5)星期二我不得不为化学考试做准备.五、 课后反思Unit 5 单元检测题(100分)一、单项选择(20分)1.-- you go to the music lesson?--Sorry ,I can'tA. Do B. Can C.Must D.May2.He doesn't feel well,So he stop smoking.A. has to B. must C.likes to D.would like to3.I have housework to do this weekend .A. much too B. too much C.many too D.too many4.Thank you for me.A. invite B.inviting C.invitation D.to invite5.I'm glad to get your to spend vacation with you.A. invite B.invitation C.inviter D.inviting6.I'm sorry I visit you next week.A. can B.cant't C.may D.may not7.For is the birthday party, do you know ?A. when B.who C.whom D.where8.The boy does well in all his .He is a good student.A. lesson B.lessons C.class D.classes9.I'd like you to my home for Mid-autumn Day ?A. come e e over e over10.I don't like this color.Can you give me one?A.other B.the other C.another D.others二、完形填空(10分)What is a good teacher? A good teacher carefully explains a lesson step by step in class. 1 this way she helps her students learn quickly and easily. A good teacher often uses the hand and face2 a lesson.She is 3 very enthusiastic(激情的).This holds the attention 4 the students.A good teacher uses an easy language to explain a lesson.In this way she helps to make facts clear. 5 books,pictures and other kinds of things she helps to make a lesson 6 interesting.Students don't get tired so quickly 7 they are interested in the lesson. They like to learn from 8 teacher.They also enjoy 9 studies and learn 10 .1. A. In B. For C.With D.On2. A. explain B. to explain C.for explaining D.when explain3. A.too B. but C.also D.more4. A.to B. for C.of D.with5. A.Using B. Use C.Having D.To holding6. A.much B. little C.more D.most7. A.for B. if C.whether D.that8. A.so good B. such good C.a such good D.so good a9. A.them B. themselves C.their D.their teacher's10. A.much B.many C.some D.more三、阅读理解(10分)"Cool"is a word with many meanings. Its old meaning is used to express a temperature that is a little bit cold. As the world has changed, the word has had many different meanings."Cool"can be used to express feelings of interest in almost anything.When you see a famous car in the street,maybe you will say,"It′s cool."You may think, "He′s so cool,"when you see your favourite footballer.We all maximize(扩大)the meaning of "cool". You can use it instead of many words such as"new"or"surprising".Here′s an interesting story we can use to show the way the word is used.A teacher asked her students to write about the waterfall(瀑布)they had visited.On one student′s paper was just the one sentence, "It's so cool."Maybe he thought it was the best way to show what he saw and felt.But the story also shows a scarcity(缺乏)of words.Without "cool",some people have no words to show the same meaning.So it is quite important to kee some credibility(可信性).Can you think of many other words that make your life as colourful as the word"cool"?I can.And I think they are also very cool.1.We know that the word"cool"has had .A.only one meaning B.no meaningsC.many different meanings D.the same meaning2.In the passage,the word"express"means" "A.see B.show out C.know D.feel3.If you are something,you may say,"It's cool."A.interested in B.angry aboutC.afraid of D.unhappy with4.The writer takes an example to show he is the way the word is used.A.pleased with B.strange toC.worried about D.careful with5.In the passge,the writer suggests(暗示)that the word "cool" .A.can be used instead of many wordsB.usually means something interestingC.can make your life coloufulD.may not be as cool s it seems四、任务型阅读(10分)阅读下面短文,根据文章内容,完成下题。(1)你最喜欢什么颜色?Do you like yellow,orang and red ? If you do,you must be a person full of hopeful happy feeling about life.Do you like gray and blue? Then maybe you are quiet,and you would rather go after than go before.And sometimes you feel unhappy.If you love geeen,you are strong-minded.You wish to do(2) well and want other people to see you are successful.At least this is what psychologists(心理学者)tell us.They tell us that we don't choose our favorite color as we grow up.If you happen to love brown,you did so as soon as you opened your eyes,or at least as soon as you could see clearly.A yellow room makes us feel happier and more comfortable tand a red dress brings warmth and gladness to the saddest winter day.(3)Light and bright colors make people not only happier but more active.It is fact that factory workers work better,harder,and have few accidents when ttheir machines are painted(漆)orange rather than black or dark gray. Remember, then,that (4)if you feel low,you can brighten your day or your life with a new shirt or some new colorful things.Remember also that you will know your friends better when you(5) what colors they like or dislike.And don't forget that anyone can guess a lot about your character(性格)when you choose something in different colors.1、将划线部分译成英语:2、在空白处填入一个适当的词:3、将划线部分译成汉语:4、将划线部分译成汉语:5、在空白处填入一个适当的词组:五、词汇运用(15分)(一)根据句意及首字母完成单词1. S is the first day of a weak.2.What are you doing the day after t ?3.On Wednesday, I have tennis t with the school team.4.My grandpa often goes fishing the w day.5.Are you f or busy tomorrow afternoon ?(二)综合填空:根据短文选词的适当形式填空。(其中两项多余)remember study forget interest people difference dictionaries they radios importance also sameI'm Carol. Do you want to know I 1 English?Well ,vocabulary is the most 2 thing for me to study English .I always listen to the English program on the 3 .when I hear some new words I try to keep 4 in my mind. Then after one or two days ,I still 5 some of the words.Then I start to look them up in the 6 .I don't learn English just from English lessons at school .I learn it in 7 ways.Of course I do a lot of reading .I read some 8 stories in English. I 9 speak a lot.To speak to myself is a good way. Many 10 don't like to do that. I like doing that..六、口语交际(10分)A: Great,weekend again!I'm so happy . ?B: I'd like to do sports.A: Me ,too .What sports are you going to do ?B: .A: But the radio says it will be rainy tomorrow.B:It's just the time for it ! I enjoy swimming in the evenings and on rainy days .A: . Let's go together.B: OK! Let's meet at the gate of Hongta Swimming Pool.A: ?B: At 9:30 a.m. tomorrow. See gou thenA.: No problem. Any problem?B: 。七、根据汉语完成句子(10分)1.你能帮我照看一下我的女儿吗?2.在星期四,我必须准备化学考试。3.假期过完请给我打电话。4.我的美国朋友明天将来看望我。5.请保持安静!我正在努力学习。八、书面表达(15分)假设你是Tom,下周你不能去看望Jim,请你写出你的一周安排并表示自己的抱歉。(80词左右)Unit 5单元检测题参考答案一、1.B 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.B 6.B 7.C 8.B 9.C 10. C二、1-5 A B C C A 6-10 C B D C D三、C B A A D四、1. What's your favorite color?/ What color do you like best ?2. everything3、浅而亮的颜色使人们不仅更快乐而且更活跃4. 如果你感到情绪低落的话,你可以用一件新衬衫或一些色彩艳丽的东西使你的日子或生活亮起来5. find out五、(一)1. Sunday 2. tomorrow 3.training 4.whole 5. free(二)1.study 2.important 3. radio 4.them 5.remember6.dictionary 7.different 8.interesting 9.also 10. people六、1.What are you going to do ?2.I'm going swimming /I'll go swimming3.Good idea/ OK /That's great4.When/what time shall we meet ?七、1.Can you help me babysit my daughter ?2.On Thursday,I have to study for my chemistry test.3.Please call me after the vacation4.My American friend is going to visit me tomorrow5.Please keep quiet! I'm trying to study.八、略五年级英语下补全对话练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
五年级英语下补全对话练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 补全对话专项练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。