英语而国外是没有中秋节用英语怎么写的怎么写

中秋节英语作文60词带翻译
<meta name="Description" content="  导语:每年农历八月十五,是传统的中秋佳节。今年的中秋节你是如果度过的呢?下面是小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。
  中秋节英语作文_第1篇:  T"/>
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
中秋节英语作文60词带翻译
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:13
  导语:每年农历八月十五,是传统的中秋佳节。今年的中秋节你是如果度过的呢?下面是小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。  中秋节英语作文_第1篇:  Today is the Mid-Autumn festival, is also a reunion day, I want to stand on the balcony looking round the moon, eating delicious moon cakes, said some had been buried in the heart of the heart. Unfortunately, I this desire no implementation.  This evening, I eat after dinner early and stand on the balcony, rose slowly to look at the full moon, but I stood on the balcony waiting for half a day also didn&#39;t find the shadow of the moon, ear only heard the report of &shout&. Dad see me standing on the balcony silly, waiting for the moon, and walked over to say: &don&#39;t wait, today is we can&#39;t see the moon, because is affected by the typhoon& sen, &, our city will be a heavy rain to the rainstorm.& I have heard these words, suddenly like frustrated the ball - did not move.  I returned to my room, sit at the desk, looked at the ever-changing, strange night sky. Mother is watching TV in the living room, suddenly let out a cry: &Ming Ming, come look! How nice the song.& I hurriedly ran out of the room, came to the sitting room, is the central is a set of programs broadcast &celebration of the Mid-Autumn large concert.&  The singer sang many songs about the Mid-Autumn festival, the host mentioned Taiwan, said to the reunion, I thought: sisters is also looking forward to Taiwan will get back to the embrace of the motherland?  Ah! In this full moon night, whether Taiwan&#39;s friends are looking at the full moon thinking of mainland friends? I sincerely hope that Taiwan will soon return to the motherland unified as soon as possible.  I didn&#39;t see the round moon in the Mid-Autumn festival this year, but my heart is already looking forward to, we can pull the hand of the Taiwan compatriots together into the future.  今天是中秋节,也是一个团圆的日子,本来我想站在阳台上望着圆圆的月亮,吃着香喷喷的月饼,说些一直埋藏在心里的真心话。可惜,我这个愿望根本没有实现。  今天晚上,我早早吃听完了晚饭,站到了阳台上,准备看着缓缓升起的圆月,可是我站在阳台上等了半天也没发现月亮的影子,耳边只听见“呼呼”的风声。爸爸见我站在阳台上傻乎乎等着月亮,走了过来说:“别等了,今天我们是看不到月亮的,因为受台风“森拉克”的影响,我市会有大雨到特大暴雨。”我听了这一番话,顿时像泄了气的皮球――不动了。  我回到了我的房间,坐在书桌旁,望着变化万千、千奇百怪的夜空。正在客厅看电视的妈妈,突然大叫了一声:“铭铭,快来看呀!这首歌多么好听。”我连忙跑出了我的房间,来到客厅,原来是中央一套节目正在播放“庆中秋大型演唱会。”  歌唱家们唱了不少关于中秋的歌,主持人提到了台湾,说到了团圆,我想:台湾的姐妹们是否也在盼望着台湾能早日回到祖国的怀抱中呢?  啊!在这个月圆之夜,台湾的朋友们是否也正望着圆月想着大陆的朋友呢?我真心的希望台湾能早日回归,祖国能早日统一。  今年中秋我没有看到圆圆的月亮,但是我的心早已盼望,我们能拉着台湾同胞们的手一起走向未来。  中秋节英语作文_第2篇:  In the Mid-Autumn festival, and when to eat moon cakes. Should have a family sitting together for dinner, but always feel a person. Is she, the wrinkled but still accompany
The elderly have encouraged me to run forward. Is grandma!  Remember when I was a child, in winter, you took me by the hand, walk from street to street, not how far apart will meet a street dealers. And when went to the street, there will be dozens of dealers selling roast sweet potato. Walk there, the smell of roast sweet potato around in my side, to make my mouth water. You see, first pulled me, then I bought a roast sweet potato in the past. Previously I don&#39;t know that you are intentionally to take me to the later know, at that time you is the love of money, but I saw this pair of touch kind, is cruel cruel bought a to go.  Grandmother always put the sweet potato skin clean, then send into my mouth. Very hot very hot sweet potato with a happy warm current spread in my body, the taste of sweet on the tip of my tongue. I happy smile, you smiled.  But in the last year, you fainted at home, had been never opened his eyes. I cried, make, depressed, also can&#39;t change the fact, only about your past and I will be buried in the heart, a good collection.  Now, every family rejoiced over the Mid-Autumn festival. The grandma? Are you standing high above the clouds looked at me grow up, or hiding in a low flying behind a cloud, with the body hidden behind the thick clouds, accompanied me grow up little by little.  又到了中秋,又到了吃月饼的时候。本应该一家人坐在一起共进晚餐的,却总感觉少了一个人。是她,那个满脸皱纹却依然陪我笑的人;那个年老体衰却鼓励我向前跑的人。是奶奶!  还记得小时候,在大冬天里,您牵着我的小手,从街头走到街尾,没隔多远就会遇上一个地摊贩子。而在走到街尾时,那里都会有几十个卖烤红薯的贩子。走到那儿,烤红薯的香味围绕在我的身边,引得我直流口水。您见了,先是拉了我一下,然后就过去买了一个烤红薯。先前我是不晓得您是故意带我来这的,后来知道了,那时候您是心疼钱,但见了我这副摸样,便狠了狠心去买了个来。  奶奶总会把红薯皮剥干净了,再送进我嘴里。烫烫的红薯带着一股幸福的暖流在我的身体中散开,甜蜜的味道在我的舌尖徘徊。我开心的笑了,您也笑了。  可是就在上一年,您晕倒在家里,眼睛就再也没有睁开过了。我哭过,闹过,郁闷过,也不能改变这个事实,只能将我和您过去的往事埋在心里,好好珍藏。  现在,家家户户都欢欢喜喜的过中秋。那奶奶呢?您是否站在高高的云端上面看着我成长,或者躲在某朵低飞的云后,用密密的云朵遮掩着身体,陪伴着我一点一点的长大。更多相关热门文章推荐阅读:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.工作时间: 09:00-22:00
非工作日: 09:00-18:00
外教不以中文授课,全程英文沟通
请阅读并同意Spiiker用户保密协议
中秋节用英语怎么说?
中秋节用英语怎么说?中秋节的英文翻译是什么?中秋节 Mid-autumn Festival、Mid-Autumn Day情景对话(中秋节用英语怎么说)中秋节是中国所独有的节日。The Mid-Autumn Festival is peculiar to China.今年中秋节礼品送月饼啊。每年都是一样的东西。It's mooncakes as a mid- autumn present this year again. Every year it's the same thing.阅读了"中秋节用英语怎么说"的人还浏览
和你的朋友分享吧 :
Copyright 2015 by
education group all right reserved && 学 找 上! 国内最专业的平台!中秋节英文作文
中秋节英文作文相关新闻
没有更多的新闻纪录
更多相关报道[2016年]中秋节英语翻译-2016年中秋节资料
&& 中秋节英语翻译范文
公历1月1日
农历腊月初八
农历正月初一
公历2月2日
公历2月4日
农历正月十五
公历2月10日
公历2月14日
公历3月3日
公历3月5日
公历3月8日
公历3月12日
公历3月14日
公历3月15日
公历4月1日
公历4月5日前后
公历4月7日
公历4月22日
公历4月23日
公历4月25日
4月的最后一周
农历五月初五
公历6月5日
公历6月6日
公历6月14日
公历6月17日
第三个星期日
公历6月23日
公历7月1日
公历7月11日
公历8月1日
公历8月1日-7日
农历七月初七
公历8月8日
9月9至15日
公历11月1日
公历11月9日
公历11月11日
公历11月17日
11月第四个星期四
公历12月1日
公历12月2日
公历12月3日
公历12月25日
农历自己出生当天
公历夫妻结婚当天
安全生产月
纪律教育学习月
法制宣传月
中秋节英语翻译
中秋节英语翻译每年农历八月十五日,是传统的中秋佳节。 【译文】 annually lunar calendar august 15th, is a traditional mid-autumn joyful festival. 【原文】 这时是一年秋季的中期,所以被称为中秋。 【译文】 is a year at this time, the middle of the autumn, so was be called mid-autumn. 【原文】 在中国的农历里,一年分为四季,每季又分为孟、仲、季三个部分,因而中秋也称仲秋。 【译文】 in the lunar calendar of china, a year is divided into the four seasons, is divided into three parts of 孟 , 仲 , quarter again every quarter, as a result the mid-autumn also calls the autumn of 仲 . 【原文】 八月十五的月亮比其他几个月的满月更圆,更明亮,所以又叫做&月夕&,&八月节&。 【译文】 august 15 of moon compare the full moon of other a few months more circle, brighter, so be called& the 夕 of month& again,& august stanza&. 【原文】 此夜,人们仰望天空如玉如盘的朗朗明月,自然会期盼家人团聚。 【译文】 this night, the people look up at the sky,such as jade,,such as the bright moon of 朗朗 of the dish,, the natural session hopes the family family reunion. 【原文】 远在他乡的游子,也借此寄托自己对故乡和亲人的思念之情。 【译文】 far traveller in other place, also borrow this feeling that consigns the oneself to remember fondly to the home town and close relatives. 【原文】 所以,中秋又称&团圆节&。 【译文】 so, the mid-autumn call& reunited stanza& again. 【原文】 我国人民在古代就有&秋暮夕月&的习俗。 【译文】 the people of the our country have the custom of& autumn 暮夕 month& in ancient times. 【原文】 夕月,即祭拜月神。 【译文】 month of 夕 , namely the fiesta does obeisance the absolute being of the month. 【原文】 到了周代,每逢中秋夜都要举行迎寒和祭月。 【译文】 arrived a generation, every time round the mid-autumn nights all want to hold to face cold and fiesta month. 【原文】 设大香案,摆上月饼、西瓜、苹果、红枣、李子、葡萄等祭品,其中月饼和西瓜是绝对不能少的。 【译文】 establish the big incense burner table, put a round flat cake, watermelon, apple, red date, plum, grape of last month etc. sacrificial offering, among them, the moon cake and watermelons absolutely can't be little. 【原文】 西瓜还要切成莲花状。
浏览本文的用户也浏览了如下文章
关键词搜索:
您还可以返回
栏目浏览更多相关范文。
(日 责任编辑:tk)
栏目查看更多相关文章
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved E-mail:您好,欢迎进入学号网& |
南宁市中加雅思国际英语培训学校
南宁市中加雅思国际英语培训学校
免费咨询热线
所有课程类别
当前位置: &
& 动态详情
上课地址:广西南宁市西乡塘区大学路100号中加国际学院1号楼
上课地址:广西南宁市火炬路1号创业大厦1楼
上课地址:广西南宁市西乡塘区广西大学行健文理学院国际交流与合作中心2-109室
冰皮月饼DIY,你的中秋你做主!
冰皮月饼DIY,你的中秋你做主!
& & &"又是一轮中秋月,今天中秋如何过?在教室专心复习雅思托福,还是在单位加班加点拼命工作?!可是再忙再努力也不要忘了这是一个团聚的日子,中秋节别忘了陪爸妈一起过节哟!"
邀你和家人朋友一起体验制作DIY冰皮月饼!
时间:9月11日(星期日)下午15:00-17:00
地点:中加雅思火炬路VIP校区一楼中庭
噼里啪啦,过节啦!
小编最开心了,每到过节就有好多活动,到处是优惠,重点是有得吃,吃,吃~~
依稀记得上次七夕,小编吃了好多巧克力,这次会不会有很多月饼?
小编这几天悄悄的发现,市场部的童鞋们购进了好多制作冰皮月饼的材料据说
回复客服对话框“手机+姓名+中秋节”就可以来现场尽情的吃~尽情的玩哦!
~让我们一起~
听故事:看国外如何过中秋!
做月饼:一起亲手做冰皮月饼!
猜灯谜:脑洞大开赢中秋好礼!