英语作文 乡下之旅上周和带着父母去旅行散文乡下旅行

您现在的位置:
& & 乡村之旅_250字
乡村之旅_250字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 五年级&&
83人浏览了这篇文章
前一段时间,我跟朋友一起去了乡下,那里山清水秀,风光无限。这个村子背靠云台山,村前有一条宽阔的大马路。朋友家在村子中央,他家的院子十分宽敞,北边靠墙的是猪圈、鸡圈,西边是鸭棚,屋门口有狗窝,狗窝前头的太阳地儿卧着一只大白猫。鸭圈周围还中了几颗柿子树、核桃树,树上挂满了红灯笼似得柿子......这个院子生机盎然、热闹非凡!
下午,朋友和我——爱猪使者,一起去山上搞了好多猪爱吃的树叶,他家养了二十多头猪,个个体形庞大,一个猪头就有三个人头那么大,嘴里流出的口水是白色的。我们带着树叶来到猪圈,每头猪分给一把叶子,它们高兴的吃起来,吃完的还想吃,就用两只前蹄趴住墙,哼哼着,好像在说:“再多给我些吧!”
我这次乡村之旅,感到非常好玩,让我流连忘返!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen/
·母爱——最暖的那一缕阳
·<a href="/zuowen/" target="_blank" title="钢铁是这样炼成的 ——读《钢铁是怎样炼成的》
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章春天乡下旅行英语作文_百度知道英语作文假如你是Zhang lei,你想和父母下周旅行一周,但到底去什么地方,拟合你父母有不同的意见.请你写一封e-mail给你的笔友李平以征求意见.内容要点:1.你想去的地方是海南三亚.你父母想去山东曲阜2.发挥想象给出你们各自的理由.3.请李平给出建议.
██小雨奕██
Where would you like to visit I am going to visit with my mother and father next week .I’d like to Sanya ,Hainan ,because I like places where the weather is always warm and there are many beautiful beaches.But my parents wants to Qufu .Because they think that Confucius was born there.It’s very educational .I consider that you are my best pen pal ,so I hope you can give some advice to me OK?Write to me soon.Thank you !Yours,Zhang Lei 另一篇 Dear Li Ping,My parents and I want to take a trip for about a week next week.I want to Sanya in Hainan .Because there are beaches and sea.The water in the ocean is clean and not be polluted.There are all kinds of fishes in it .I can go boating ,go fishing and have a picnic there .I can lie on the beaches too .It’ s very relaxing .It is really a good place to spend my holiday.I can’t wait .However ,my parents want to Qufu in Shandong.Because Confucius was born there.it is very educational.Qufu in Shandong is a beautiful place ,too .but I dislike there .Could you please give me some suggestions Write to me soon.Thank you !Yours,Zhang Lei 另一篇Dear Li Ping,My family and I want to take a trip .We’d like to be away for a week .But my parents and I have disagreements .Because we don’t know where to go .I hope you can provide me with some informations about the kinds of vacations .I want to go to Sanya ,Hainan ,but my parents would like to go to Qufu in Shandong.I think Hainan is very beautiful .For example ,it has some fantastic sights .The beaches make me relaxing .But my parents think Qufu is very famous.Because Confucius was born there.it is very educational.Please give me some suggestions .Write to me soon.Thank you !Yours,Zhang Lei
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'd like to go to on vacation with my parents for a week. But we don not know where to go.because I'd like to go to Sanya Hainan.I think Sanya is beautiful and near the ocean.I like ocean,It also can ...
Dear Li Ping,How are you ? I want to take a trip with my father and mother next week . But I don’t know where to go.My mother and father like to Qufu .It’s very educational ,they said. But I...
anjknmkc n
jdabb cnn n
扫描下载二维码乡下旅行我做了什么英语作文带翻译70字左右
This summer I went to the countryside with my friends .The weather was very clean and we could see a lot of fishes in the river.We also climbed the hills.The trees on the hills were very green.We had a good time and felt happy.The country is very beautiful .The people of the countryside are friendly.I love the countryside very much.今年暑假我和我的朋友去了乡下.那里的天气是非常干净我们看见河里有许多鱼.我们还爬了山,山上的树很绿.我们玩了很开心感到很高兴.乡下是非常美丽的.那儿的人是友好的,我非常喜欢乡下.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文三亚之旅
A Trip to Sanya I live in the north of China. It’s very cold in my city when winter comes. A week ago, my parents and I visited to Hainan. It is warm and sunny there. It’s amazing, because my home is snowing now. Sanya is a beautiful city. There are many tourist attractions. I like the beach most. The sunshine, beach, sea and sands make me exciting. My parents were happy, too. We had a great time there. I hope I can spend the cold winter in Hainan.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 陪父母去旅行感言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信