sb+find sb do sth+n/代词

2012年中考英语代词试题归总
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年中考英语代词试题归总
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年中考英语代词试题归总
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
2012年全国各地中考英语真题分类汇编――代词
【2012福建福州】32. ― Here is a schoolbag. Whose is it?― Oh, it's_________. Thank you. A. my&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&& C. me【答案】B【解析】选B。考查代词的用法。my为形容词性物主代词意为“我的”;mine为名词性物主代词意为“我的”;me为人称代词的宾格意为“我”。名词性物主代词相当于形容词性物主代词+名词,此句的答语句意为:它是我的书包,因此需要用mine代替my schoolbag。故选B。【2012福建福州】38. Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook__________for me during my stay in Canada.A. something different&&& B. anything different&&&& C. noting different【答案】A 【解析】选A。考查不定代词的用法。something一般用于肯定句,anything一般用于否定句。当形容词修饰不定代词时需后置。句意为:“布朗夫人很好,我呆在加拿大期间她每天给我做不同的饭”。故选A。[【2012福建福州】38. Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook__________for me during my stay in Canada.A. something different&&& B. anything different&&&& C. noting different【答案】A 【解析】选A。考查不定代词的用法。something一般用于肯定句,anything一般用于否定句。当形容词修饰不定代词时需后置。句意为:“布朗夫人很好,我呆在加拿大期间她每天给我做不同的饭”。故选A。[【2012贵州贵阳】33. It’s polite to take ______ flowers as a gift when you go to visit a friend.&& A. little&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. some 【答案】C考查代词的用法。little意为“一些,一点”,修饰不可数名词;any意为“一些”,一般用在否定句中或疑问句中;some意为“一些”,一般用在肯定句中。根据句意:当你去拜访朋友时,带着一些花作为礼物,这是很有礼貌的。故选C.[中*【2012.安徽省】31. --- How is Helen in the new school?--- She is doing very well. There is ______ to worry about.A.&something B. anything C. nothing D. everything 【答案】C【2012.安徽省】37. --- Whose pen is this? --- Oh, it’s ______. I was looking for it everywhere.& A.&you&& B. yours&&& C. me&&&& D. mine 【答案】D【2012.安徽省】44. --We have red and yellow T-shirts. Which color do you like? -- I'm afraid______. 1 think blue will be OK.A. both&B. either&C. neither&& D. none 【答案】C【2012北京】22. The lovely girl is from Class6. ____ name is Alice. A. Her &&&B. His&&&&&C.Your&&&D. Its【答案】A 【2012北京】24. There were only two paintings for sale and he bought ____. A. all&&&&B. any&&&&&C. both&&&&D. some【答案】C【2012甘肃鸡西市】26. I’ll take_____of the cameras, one is for my brother, the other is for Jim.A. either&B. both&C. all 【答案】B【2012广东】27. ― Which basketball player do you like best, Kobe, James or Jordan? ―&of them. Lin Shuhao is my favorite.A. All&B. None&C. Either&D. Neither【答案】B【2012广西玉林】30. ----Sam, who teachers __________Chinese?&& ---Mrs. White. She has lived in China for years. __________ Chinese is very good.& A. Her&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hers&&&&&&& C. Him&& D. She【答案】A 【2012贵州安顺】11. Would you please lend me _____ English book? _____ isn’t here.A. I&B. My&C. Mine D. Mine【答案】D【2012贵州安顺】15.&――Would you like to have _____ coffee? ――No, thanks. I don’t want _____ drinks now. A. any&B. some&C. some&D. any&【答案】D【2012贵州毕节】21. P lease give ______ English book to her.A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. my【答案】D 考查代词的用法。根据句意“请把我的英语书给她”可知此处修饰English book应该使用形容词性的物主代词,故选D。&【2012贵州铜仁】22. My English is so poor, please help________ to improve it..A.& me&&&&&&&&& &B.& I&&& &C. my&&&&&&&&&&& &D. mine 【 答案】A【解析】此题考代词。me是I的宾格形式,I是主格,my是形容词性物主代词,mine是名词性物主代词。help sb to do sth表示“帮助某人干某事”,此处需要人称代词,help是动词,此处需要其宾格形式。故选A。【2012贵州铜仁】24 ―Where is my pen? ―Oh, sorry, I have taken________ by mistake.&A. yours&&&&&&&&& &B. mine&&&&&&&& &C. hers&&&&&&&&&& &D. his【答案】A【解析】此题考物主代词。yours“你的”,mine“我的”,hers”她的”,his“他的”,四个选项都是名词性无助代词。根据句意:我的钢笔在哪里?对不起。我错拿了你的。空格中表示your pen。故需要一个名词性物主代词。故选A。【2012黑龙江齐齐哈尔】26. I’ll take _____of the cameras, one is for my brother, the other is for Jim.A. either&B. both&C. all 【答案】B【;湖北•荆州】25. ― Is your father or mother a teachers? &―&&&&&&&&&&& . My father is a doctor and my mother is an office worker. &A. Both&&&&B. Either&&&C. Neither&&&D. None【答案】C【2012湖北十堰】27. Mary and Gina are my cousins. _____________ father works in Dongfeng Company. &A. Their&&B. They&&C. Them&&D. Theirs【答案】A【2012湖北随州】22. ―Which do you prefer, a bottle of orange or a bottle of milk?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―______, thanks. I’d like just a cup of tea. &&&&& A. Either&&&&&& B. Neither&&&&&& C.Both&&&&&&& D.& None 【答案】B【;湖北•武汉】39. When the Greens moved into the house last week, _____ was at sixes and sevens, so they did a big cleaning.  A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing 【答案】B【2012湖北咸宁】22.DDo you& like& talking with your& friends on& the telephone or mobile phone? D____________. I enjoy chatting on-line. A. Neither&& B. Either&&& C. Both&& D. None【答案】A【2012湖北咸宁】30.DAre these CDs ________?&&& DNo, they are not mine. They belong to _______.&&& A. her&&&&&&&& B. herC. hers&&&&&&&&& D. she【答案】B【2012湖北孝感】23. I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed&&&&&&& at the dancing party.A. myself&&&&& B. himself&&&& C.& herself&&&& D. themselves【答案】D【2012湖北宜昌】29. ―Will you go to the London Olympic Games with your sister?&& ―Dad can only afford one ticket, so&&&&&&&&& of us has to stay at home.&& A. either&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&& D. neither 【答案】A 【2012湖南怀化】 【答案】C【2012湖南永州】22. With _____ help, we finished our work on time.A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. them&&&&&&&&&&& C. their【答案】C【2011湖南株洲】24. The students are helping the& old man clean ______ house now.&A. her& &B. him &C. his【答案】C考查代词辨析。Her可以做宾格“她”,可以作形容词性物主代词“她的”;him作宾格“他”;his作名词性物主代词“他的(东西)”或形容词性物主代词“他的”。根据句意“学生在帮助老人打扫他的房间。”故选C。【2012江苏淮安】2. Han Han is very popular among the teenagers. We all like&&&&&&& .A. him&&&B. he&&&C. his&&&D. himself【答案】A【2012江苏连云港】5.―Have you bought&&&&&&& for Linda’s birthday?& ―Not exactly. Just some flowers, && A. something unusual&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anything unusual&& C. unusual something&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. unusual anything【答案】B【2012江苏南京】2. I think&&&& can make Andy change his mind. He is such a person who never gives up easily.&A. something&&&& B. anything&&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&& D. everything& 【答案】C【2012江苏苏州】4. ― Could we see each other at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning?― Sorry, let’s make it ______ time.A. other’s&&&&&&& B. the other&&&&&&&&& C. another&&&& &&&&& D. other 【答案】C【2012江苏无锡】13. She got up to get some sleeping pills but found there was&&&&&&&&& left at home.A. nothing&&&&B. none&&&&C. something&&&D. nobody【答案】B【2012江苏宿迁】3. Peter enjoyed&&&&&& at his birthday party last night.& A. he&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&& C. himself&&&&&&&& D. his【答案】C【2012江苏宿迁】11. ―Jack, is there&&&&& in today’s newspaper?―No, nothing. A. anything important&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. something importantC. important anything&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. important something 【答案】A【2012江苏徐州】7. ― How many birds can you see in the tree?―&&&&&& . All the birds have flown away.A. None&&&&&&&& B. No one&&&&&&&& C. Nothing&&&&&&&& D. A few 【答案】A【2012江苏盐城】3. We find&&&&&&&& impossible for us to learn a foreign language well in a short time. A. that&&&B. this&&&C. one&&&D. it【答案】D【2012江苏扬州】3.―A latest Yangzhou Daily, please!―Only one copy left. Would you like to have&&&&&&&&&& , sir? A. one&&&B. it&&&&C. this&&D. that 【答案】B【2012江苏镇江】7. C Excuse me, how can I get to Nanshan Mountain?&& - Oh, ____ of these two buses will take you there. You must go and take No.3 bus.A. neither&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&& D. both【答案】A【2012江西】31. It’s easy to find a good hotel in our city because we have _______ of them here.A. none&&&&&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&&& C. many&&&&&&&&&&& D. each【答案】C【2012辽宁大连】&4.Lingling and Betty are great. ____ of them have been chosen to enter the maths competition.& A.None& B.Neither& C.All& D.Both【答案】D【2012 内蒙古包头】24. As for learning English, students who read a lot can do much better than&&&&&&&& who don’t.A. those&&& B. that&&& C. these&&&&& D. them【答案】A【2012年福建省福州市】32. -- Here is a schoolbag. Whose is it?&&&& -- Oh, it's ________. Thank you.&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me【答案】B
【2012年广东省】37.--- Both Li Lei and Han Meimei _______ fond of the TV program A Bite of China.&&&&& ---- I am also deeply moved by its stories.&&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&& D.are【答案】D【2012年广东省】27. CWhich basketball player do you like best, Kobe, James or Jordan?&&&&&& -- _______ of them .Lin shuhao is my favorite.&&&&&&& A. All&&&&&&& B. None&&&&& C. Either&&&&& D. Neither【答案】B27. Don't worry about me. I'm old enough to think for______.A. himself& B. herself& C. yourself& D. myself【答案】D 34. Could you record the football game for me? I can watch______ later.A. it& B. one& C. this&& D. that【答案】A【2011河南】(&&&& ) 22. ―How was your trip in Chengdu?―Not so good. 1 stayed there for two days, but it rained on _____of the days.A. none&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&& D. all& 【答案】C 【2012湖北襄阳】33. ―Did Liu Ying and Liu Li come to your birthday party, Tina?& ―I had invited them, but _____ of them showed up. & A. both&&& B. all&& C. none&&& D. neither& 【答案】D【2012 山东滨州】26. ______ went hiking last weekend because of the bad weather.A. Someone&&&&& B. No one&&&&& &C. Everyone& &&D. Nothing 【答案】B& 【2012.山东菏泽】5. -Do you need a new dictionary, Susan?& -No, Mum. My uncle bought me ______ yesterday. A. one B. it C. the one D. another 【答案】A 【2012山东济南】27. ―Is your brother running in the park? ―No, ______ is swimming in the river. A.&she& B. his& C. her D. he27. D【解析】考查代词的用法。空格处在句中作主语,用人称代词的主格,代替前文中的“your brother”,须用人称代词he。故选D。【2012山东济南】36. As volunteers, they should do ______to help the children in trouble.A. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anybodyC. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. somebody 36.C【解析】考查不定代词的用法。nothing“没有什么”;anybody“某些人,任何人”;something“一些事,某事”;somebody“一些人,某人”。句意“作为志愿者,他们应该做帮助困境中的孩子们的事情”。故选C。【2012山东济南】42. There are many flowers and trees on ______sides of the Century Road. &&& A. each&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. every&&&&&&&&&&& C. both D. all42.C【解析】考查代词的用法。each和every“每一个”,后可接单数名词;both“两者都……”后接可数名词复数;all“三者(或三者以上)都……”。句意“在中心公路的两边有许多花和树。”故选C。【2012山东济宁】18. Lily and her sister look the same. I can't tell one from_______.A.other&& B.another&&& C. the other&&& D. others【答案】C【解析】考查代词辨析。the other 指的是两者中的两外一个。句意:丽丽与她姐姐看起来相同。我不能分辨彼此。【2012山东聊城】28. ―Can I come this afternoon or tomorrow morning?―____________ is OK. I'm free today and tomorrow.A. Either& B. Neither&& C. Both&& D. None A【2012 山东临沂】24. Life is ____ dictionary, we should learn directly from it.A we&&& B. us&&& C. our&&&& D. ours【答案】C 【2012 山东临沂】28. I asked two people the way to the station, but ____ of them could help me.& A. both&&& B. neither&&&& C. either&&&&&& D. all 【答案】B 【2012山东泰安】27. ―Can I help you, boy?―Yes. There is ______ wrong with my bike. A. something& B. anything C. everything D. nothing 【答案】A19.My first teacher,Ms Yao,was very strict with________.A.us&& B.we&&& C.our&&& D.ours【解析】A。考查代词的用法。介词with后用人称代词的宾格形式,be strict with sb 表示“对某人要求严格”。22.Lincoln came from nothing,yet he did________ that changed the world.&&&& A.something&&& B.nothing&&& C.everything&& D.anything【解析】A。考查不定代词的意义。根据前文came from nothing“出身平平”,和下文yet表示“然而”,可知用something表达,意为“然而他做了一些改变世界的事情”。everything 表示“一切,anything表示“任何事情”都不符合句意。【2012 烟台中考】23. Do you like communicating with your friends on QQ or MSN?―_____. I’d rather ______ mobile phone.A. Either, use B. Neither, use C. Both, not to use D. Neither, to use 【答案】B 【 2012四川成都】32. ―Peter, is this your pen?&& ―Yes, it’s&&&&&&&& . Many thanks. I looked for it everywhere.&& A. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I& 【答案】A【2012四川达州】25. ― Is there&&&&&& in today’s magazine?―Yes. Premier Wen Jiabao saw&&&&&& “stay-home children”&&&&&& May,25th.A. on&&&&& B. at& C. on&&&&&&& D. in【答案】A【2012四川广安】23. ―Who taught you Japanese?―Nobody. I learned it by __________. A. myself&&&& B. my&&& C. me【答案】A【2012四川广安】40. ―When are you going camping? ―______today or tomorrow? We’ll be free these days. A. Neither&& B. Either&&& C. Both 【答案】B【2012四川凉山】(& ) 28. ―Where would you like to go on vacation, Lily? ―It’s hot here. I’d like to go&________.A. anywhere cool&B. cool somewhere&&&& C. somewhere cool【答案】C【2012绵阳市】17. Everyone in the hall knew me, but I did not know ________.A. him& B. her& C. them&& D. those 【答案】C【2012四川南充】(&&& ) 27. ―Is this your e-dictionary?&&&&&&&& ―No, ______ is in the backpack.&&A. mine&&&&&B. yours&&&&&C. my【答案】A 【2012四川南充】(&&& ) 32. They can wear______ clothes.&&A. themselves&&&&B. they own&&&&C. their own【答案】C【2012四川自贡】32. Did you find&&&&&&&&&& very interesting to play volleyball? &&& A. this&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&& C. it【答案】C 【2012四川自贡】39. -- Who also did this wonderful job, Uncle Wang?&&& -- It's&&&&&&&& . &&& A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. my【答案】A【2012四川雅安市】4. I have some good news for _____. __________ is good news.&A. It&&&&& &&&&B. They C. It& &&&&D. They【答案】C【2012四川雅安市】14. I hope I can find ____for my son in the shop. A. good something& &&&&B. something good C. many thing&&&&& &&&&D. good anything【答案】B【2012四川宜宾】23. ―It’s too far. I’m afraid I can’t walk to the square. ―You can ride _____ bike. My aunt’s bike is here, so I can use _______. A. hers&& B. hers&&& C. her&&& D. her 【答案】A【2012天津】39. They were all very tired, but _______ of them took a rest. && A. none&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&& D. either【答案】A【2012浙江杭州】18.You look worried! Is___________&all right?A. everything&&&& B. something&C. anything&&& D.nothing【答案】A【2012浙江嘉兴】20. ― May I use your calculator? ―Sorry. I left _&&&&& at home.A. it&&& B. one&& C. this&& D. that【答案】A【2012浙江丽水】20 ― Can you come on Monday or Tuesday. John?-- I’m afraid ___day is possible. 1 will be very busy in these two days.A. every& B. some&&& C& either& D. neither【答案】D【2012浙江宁波】32. ― Is this your notebook?―No, it isn't. Ask Bill. He is looking for__________A. mine&&&&&&&&&&& B. yours&&&&&& C. hers&&&&&&& D. his【答案】D【2012浙江温州】2. Peter is my best friend, He often helps _______ with science.A. me B. you C. him D. her【答案】A【2012重庆市】22. Reading more helps&&&&&&&&&& learn better. && A. we&&&&&&&&&&&& B. our&&&&&&&&&&& C. us&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ours 【答案】C【2012重庆市】30. There must be&&&&&&&&&&&& wrong with the clock. It doesn’t work.&& A. nothing&&&&&&&&&& B. something&&&&&&&&& C. everything&&&&&&& D. anything【答案】B 【2012贵州六盘水】26. -Jack ,who helped____& make the m model ship?-Nobody! I made it all by _______________.&A, your,; my&&&&&&& B. your , mine&&&&&&&& C. you ,myself&&&&&&&&&&& D. you , mine[ 【答案】C 【2012贵州省毕节市】21. Please give ______ English book to her.A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. my【答案】Dn【2012贵州黔东南州】21. This isn't_____________ football. Tom, You left_______________& at school.A. you, your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. your, yo urs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yours, your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. your, you 【答案】B【2012贵州铜仁】24 ―Where is my pen? ―Oh, sorry, I have taken________ by& mistake.&A. yours&&&&&&&&& &B. mine&&&&&&&& &C. hers&&&&&&&&&& &D. his【答案】A&【2012贵州铜仁】22. My English is so poor, please help________ to improve it..A.& me&&&&&&&&& &B.& I&&& &C. my&&&&&&&&&&& &D. mine【答案】A【2012黑龙江黑河市】26. I’ll take_____of the cameras, one is for my brother, the other is for Jim.A. either&B. both&C. all【答案】B【2012湖北省荆州市】25. ― Is your father or mother a teachers?&―&&&&&&&&&&& . My father is a doctor and my mother is an office worker.&A. Both&&&&B. Either&&&C. Neither&&&D. None【答案】C【2012湖南省岳阳】 29. ―What else do you need for your trip?&&&&&&&& ― _____else. I’ve packed everything.A. Something&&&&&&&&& &B. Everything&&&& &C. Nothing【答案】C【2012山东•东营市】28. C What’s on&&&&&&&&&&& side of the hill, mum?&& --A big lake.&& A. other&&&B. others&&&&C. another&&&D. the other【答案】D【2012山东•东营市】17. C Who is it?&& --&&&&&&&&&& .& I took this photo when I was 4.&& A. I&&&&B. Me&&&&C. Mine &&&&& &D. Myself【答案】B【2012四川省乐山市】31. If you can’t decide which of the two books to borrow, why don’t you take&&&&&&&&&& ? I won’t read them this week.&& A. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. both【答案】C【 2012四川成都】42. Please keep quiet, everybody! I have&&&&&&&&&& important to tell you.&& A. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. everything【答案】C 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大学英语语法 第三讲 代词
下载积分:3000
内容提示:大学英语语法 第三讲 代词
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 20:52:48|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
大学英语语法 第三讲 代词
官方公共微信01代词_图文-五星文库
免费文档下载
01代词_图文
导读:3.物主代词,后者用来代替名词词组,即:形容词性物主代词+名词,可用作主语、宾语或表语,可替代,词新/世/纪/英/语/丛/书如果两个不同性别的形容词性物主代词共同修饰一个名词,,3)其结构为:a(an,no,each,which,that...)+名词+of,6)在下面这种结构中,表示身体部位的名词前用the,而不用形容词性物主代词:,Itisnogood(nouse,useless,sens
Itisnogood(nouse,useless,senseless,dangerous,enjoyable,worthwhile)+动名词
Itisawaste(anuisance,hardwork)+动名词
Itisworthwhilemakinganothertry.
Itsdangeroussleepingoutinthewoodsatnight.
Itishardworkpersuadinghimintodoingit.
Ithinkitwrongdoingitthisway.
Ifinditawastespendingsomuchmoneydrinkingandeating.
Itiswonderful,swimminginsummer.
5) 该结构中的名词性从句可用that,what,when等引导。例如:
Itisobviousthatmetalsincommonuseareveryimportantinourlife.
IthappenedthatshewasnotathomewhenIcalled.
Hewantstomakeitclearwhetheryoustilllovehimornot.
Wehavemadeitclearthatshehasnothingtodowiththecase.
Hasitbeenfoundoutwhoisthemurderer?
Itisnotknownwhatcausedtheaccident.
Itisamysterywhentheygotmarried.
Note:在下面一句中,it代替名词。
Itwasshocking,thataccident.那个事件使人十分震惊。(强调结构)
考察下面两句:
Theybelievedutytolookafterthemoralsofwholivepoverty.(A项
AsolardayisthelengthoftimetheEarthtorevolveoncearoundthesun.
A.takesB.takesitC.ittakesD.hetakes(C项正确)
6)it还常同be动词和with连用,构成独立的句子,为习惯用法。例如:
Itisallgonewithher.她一切都完了。
Itisalloverwithit.一切都过去了。
Itiswellwithhim.他一切都很好。
Itisalwayssowithboys.男孩子就是这样。
Itfaredwellwithus.我们生活得很好。
Howisitwithyourwife?你太太好吗?
7)无指代关系,也无实义,去掉“itis...that...”三个词后,剩余的词仍能单独组成一个完整的句子。例如:
Itisfromthesunthatwegetlightandheat.(强调句型)正是从太阳那里我们得到了
Wegetlightandheatfromthesun.(非强调句型)我们从太阳那里得到光和热。
Whoismakingsomuchnoise?―Itmustbethechildren.
Thoughnooneknewit,itwouldbethelasttimehewouldbepresentatthebank. 二、功能
词新/世/纪/英/语/丛/书
Hehelpedmealotduringmycollegeyears.Ishallneverforgetit. Mrs.Andersonisalreadypastfifty,butshedoesntlookit. Hehateschildren,anditisstrange. Johnisanidiot,andhelooksit. Theyarestrongandshouldbeit.(=strong)
考察下面一句:
A:Whencanwecometovisityou?
B:Anytimeyoufeel.
A.oneB.likeitC.soD.forit(B项正确)
10) it同动词结合可以组成惯用词组,这种用法的it无明确指代关系,也无明确语义。常见的有:
Thatsit.那正是我想知道的。(=somethingIwanttoknow)
Thatmustbeit.准是那么回事。
Thatisaboutit.差不多是这样。(=nearlythecase)
ThemanissobadlyinjuredthatImafraidhehashadit.(没希望了,不行了)
Goit(加油)!Wellbackyouup.
Youllcatchit(受责备)ifyourfatherfindsyoudoingthat.
ItsaysintheBiblethat...圣经上说……
Winorlose,wellstickitout.(坚持到底)
Wheredoesithurt?
Hangitall.Wecantleavenow.见鬼!我们现在不能离开。
Wehadanicetimeofit.我们玩得很好。
Thereisnothingforitbuttostand.没有别的办法,只能忍耐一下。
Takeiteasy.别着急,慢慢来。
Therulerlordeditover(欺压)thepeople.
再如:goitalone独自干,makeit做到(起到,办成),roughit生活困顿(艰难地生活),hitit猜对(说中),beatit走开(滚开),cheeseit停止,comeit达到……目的(成功地做……),come/goitstrong做得过分(过分夸大),fightitout一决雌雄(干到底),callitaday今天就干到这里(到此为止),foot/walkit步行,braveitout拼着干到底,hopit快溜,justforthehellofit只是为了好玩,asluckwouldhaveit碰巧(不凑巧,倒霉),faceitout把……坚持到底(挺到底),cabit乘车,takeitoutofsomebody拿……出气,busit坐公共汽车去,tramit坐电车去,taxiit坐出租车去,boatit坐船去,trainit坐火车去,tubeit坐地铁去,kingit做帝王(统治),pigit过困苦生活,queenit当女王(统治),legit逃走,dogit摆阔气,hoofit逃走,hotelit住旅馆,innit住旅馆,coolit平静下来,goitblind瞎干,tripit长途旅行,getit挨骂,behardputtoit处于困境,haveahardtimeofit,havethebestofit,havetheworstofit,makeajollylifeofit,makearevengeofit,Damnit!Deucetakeit!Dashit!brazenitout,chanceit,dukeit,bossit,battleit,hikeit,runit。
11) take,hide,seeto,insiston,dependon,counton,relyon等后的宾语从句要求用itthat引导。例如:
Itakeitthat(猜想,认为)hesnotinterestedinthebook.
Shehiditthat(隐瞒)shewasmarried.
Hesawtoitthat(确保)theworkwasfinishedontime.
Heinsistedonitthatwesetoffbeforenoon.
Youmaydependuponitthatwellneverdesertyou.
12) forit可以表示“应付的手段或方法,因此,受罚”等。例如:
Thereisnothingforitbuttowait.(办法)
Itisnonethebetterforit.(因此)
Shewillbeinforit.(倒霉)
Hehadtorunforit.他必得快跑。(以躲避大雨等)
Hemadeaboltforit.他赶快逃走了。
13) haveitthat结构意为“……说”。例如:
Legendhasitthatthereisadragoninthelake.据传说,这个湖里有一条龙。
Rumourhasitthathehasescapedintotheforest.据谣传,他逃到森林里去了。
Thenewspaperhasitthat(声称)thepresidentwillresign.
Note:takeitthat...不可同haveitthat...混淆,参阅上文。
14)think,find,prove,show,deem,believe,consider,count,feel,imagine,make,regard,suppose,take等动词后有不定式作宾语,且又有补足语时,必须用形式宾语it代替不定式。若补足语为动名词或从句,亦要用it作形式宾语。参阅上文。例如:
Ithinkitmydutytohelpher.(=Itisthoughtmyduty...)
Ifounditveryeasytolearntherules.(=Itwasfoundveryeasy...)
Note:下面两个句子中的it不可少。
Weshallleaveittohimtosettlethematter.(=Itislefttohimto...)
IoweittoyouthatIhavesurvivedthedisaster.(=Itisowedtoyouthat...)
15) Whoisit?问的不是具体的人,it泛指任何人。Whoisthat?问的是明确具体的人,that指具体“某人”。听到有人在敲门,你要说的是:Whoisit?看见有人在阅览室里读报,你要问的是:Whoisthat?
3.物主代词
1)前者只用作定语,修饰名词,但不能替代名词。后者用来代替名词词组,即:形容词性物主代词+名词,可用作主语、宾语或表语,可替代名词。例如:
Thatismybook.
Thatbookismine.
Theirsisaverylargeuniversity.
Thecherrytreegivesitsshareofcolourtothegarden,andthelilactreegivesits.(=its
shareofcolour)
Whatofyourswillyougiveher?
Iwillgivehereverythingofmine.
Thesearepensofours.(比ourpens强调)
2) 二、功能
词新/世/纪/英/语/丛/书
如果两个不同性别的形容词性物主代词共同修饰一个名词,男性代词需放在女性代词之前。例如:
Whichdoyouprefer,hisorherpaper?考察下面一句:
Whomdoyouknowbetter,?
A.hisfriendorherB.herorhis
C.hisorherfriendD.herorhisfriend(C项正确)
3) 其结构为:a(an,no,each,which,that...)+名词+of+名词性物主代词。要注意的是,名词前不可用冠词the。例如:
Thisisnofaultofhers.
Idontknowwhatbusinessofyoursitis.
Afriendofminecametoseemeyesterday.
Wearesurprisedathisnotpassingtheexam.
Wouldyoumindmyopeningthewindow?
考察下面一句:
IwontborrowJimsbikebecauseIdontlike.
A.thebikeofhisB.histhatbike
C.thatbikeofhisD.thebikeofhim (C项正确)
5) 这种结构意为“……自己的”,其前面的名词常同时被no,some,any,a(n),this,that,these,those,several,another,which等修饰。例如:
Themoonhasnolightofitsown.月亮本身无光。
Shesaidshehadnothingofherown.她说她一无所有。
Healwayshasviewsofhisown.他总是有自己的见解。
Bobwantedtohavearoomofhisown.
注意下面的结构:
Theytreatedthegirlasifsheweretheirownalthoughtheyhavetheirownchildren.
Thefailureisofhisownmaking.失败是他自己造成的。
Note:own可以表示“甚至”。例如:
Shecantwriteherownname.她连自己的名字都不会写。
Henevercaresabouthisownhealth.他甚至不关心自己的健康。
6) 在下面这种结构中,表示身体部位的名词前用the,而不用形容词性物主代词:
及物动词+宾语
系动词+表语+介词+the+名词(身体部位)
Thegeneraltouchedhimontheheadkindly.将军轻轻地拍了拍他的头。
Thestonehitthechildinthelefteye.石头正打中孩子的左眼。
Onseeinghim,thegirlbecameredintheface.
Hewaswoundednotinthearmbutintheleg.
Note:单数阳性名词和单数阴性名词连用时,如果前面有each,every修饰,动词用单数,